A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

3 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:
8 hours ago, Quotidian Tom said:

OK, who was second-most?

One needn't yammer about something to notice it.

But "yammering" would be required to be vocal, wouldn't it? I'm interested to see who else was vocal on this issue.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Quotidian Tom said:

But "yammering" would be required to be vocal, wouldn't it? I'm interested to see who else was vocal on this issue.

Crikey, it was all over NPR, Reuters, NBC, the AP.

But I suppose you were the lone voice in one of your zombie threads.

Heck. Can't find a picture.

5 minutes ago, pusslicker said:

201212_maga_08_custom-98d4ce6bb9a9f82529926557efd19046586b531c-s2100-c85.thumb.jpg.79538aaeada787a3d1963906164da727.jpg

Maybe a civil war is the answer if it would root out this garbage. 

Let 'em cecede.  Red states are funded by blue states. And the brain drain will be astonishing.   Lincoln should have cut them loose when he had the chance 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, pusslicker said:

201212_maga_08_custom-98d4ce6bb9a9f82529926557efd19046586b531c-s2100-c85.thumb.jpg.79538aaeada787a3d1963906164da727.jpg

Maybe a civil war is the answer if it would root out this garbage. 

One thing for certain is that these morans won’t be doing any fighting. They’ll be hiding in their mama’s basement which is hard to do if mama is living in a single wide.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Their urban camouflage just doesn't work for me.

Camouflage needs to blend in with the immediate and local environment, like alpine winter, desert, equatorial jungle, etc.

Maybe they put on  Castro Street tactical apparel by mistake?

19 hours ago, frenchie said:

As an ambassador for my fair city of San Francisco, I would like to extend an invitation to the Proud Boys to come visit us for Pride Week. Clearly they are fully prepared for the festivities.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bhyde said:

As an ambassador for my fair city of San Francisco, I would like to extend an invitation to the Proud Boys to come visit us for Pride Week. Clearly they are fully prepared for the festivities.

I hope they bring their own lube. I can see Trump branded products being popular. The Classic Don Jr. Grease; Eric Slime; Ivanka Halibut Oil (with extra aromatics); and Melania Fruitcake With Extra Grit. 

2 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Sandy Hook, the anniversary Dec 14th.

Rachel D'Avino, 29, behavior therapist 

Dawn Hochsprung, 47, principal

Anne Marie Murphy, 52, special education teacher

Lauren Rousseau, 30, teacher

Mary Sherlach, 56, school psychologist

Victoria Leigh Soto, 27, teacher

Charlotte Bacon, 6

Daniel Barden, 7

Olivia Engel, 6

Josephine Gay, 7

Dylan Hockley, 6

Madeleine Hsu, 6

Catherine Hubbard, 6

Chase Kowalski, 7

Jesse Lewis, 6

Ana Márquez-Greene, 6

James Mattioli, 6

Grace McDonnell, 7

Emilie Parker, 6

Jack Pinto, 6

Noah Pozner, 6

Caroline Previdi, 6

Jessica Rekos, 6

Avielle Richman, 6

Benjamin Wheeler, 6

Allison Wyatt, 6

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Navig8tor said:

Sandy Hook, the anniversary Dec 14th.

Perhaps December 14th's infamy will also be balanced out as the day tRump was officially voted out as pResident and that the Covid vaccinations began.

I rag on Mississippi a lot and they deserve it a lot. But after the George Floyd murder, they decided to look into changing their stars and bars state flag to something, you know, less treasonous. They put a referendum to the voters on Nov 3rd and not only did Shitstain lose, but the Confederacy lost again, too.

image.png.22099b4f639789df8c5995c78fcdb2f9.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Mississippi_flag_referendum

Now if they can just get rid of the sky fairy thing.

VP Pence was quoted say saying it is a miracle that a COVID vaccine has been developed so quickly when it normally takes years.  The Twitterverse has soundly jumped all over him saying it was science and scientists and the hard work of thousands of people.  Not a miracle.  This cartoon accompanied one of the responses.

image.jpeg.b742270ce28b33719b8a8761e8556b35.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Left Shift said:
1 hour ago, P_Wop said:

You're welcome.  And my compliments to Mrs. Steam.  Or Ms Condensation perhaps?

As long as there's fog on the mirror, it should be all good.

Well, I think she's pretty hot. And while challenges have occurred less frequently as we go from 20th to almost 30th, my taste seems confirmed pretty often ;) which keeps her morale up too. We're still newlyweds

She doesn't do this all the time, but discovering that there are clever people posting funny Trump memes brings her to read SA over my shoulder. She's the main instigator of my occasional dog or trawler related posts (over in the non politics side)

- DSK

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Shirley that can't be real (and don't call me Shirley), that is too good to be true.

And it is

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/crystal-methodist-church-sign/

Party Pooper.

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to let the facts get in the way of a good story?