A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, saxdog said:

Inflation? (I did not mean to burn your eyes.  The image pasted twice and I am unable to delete one)

image.png

image.png

Is that a burner phone to the Kremlin, that he' about to dump in the trash?

h

16 minutes ago, saxdog said:

Inflation? (I did not mean to burn your eyes.  The image pasted twice and I am unable to delete one)

image.png

Wow, that's a bloat hog. Why does he have a paper? He can't read. I wonder what he's hiding in there.

2 hours ago, saxdog said:

image.png

image.png

So that's what a healthy 239 Lb male looks like.

8 hours ago, Ishmael said:
8 hours ago, saxdog said:

image.png

Wow, that's a bloat hog. Why does he have a paper? He can't read. I wonder what he's hiding in there.

He is dumping a used diaper in the bushes?

Good thing Trump cut funding to these clowns WHO are trying to redefine herd immunity.

Looks like the media might be reporting on some members here for Benwynn i should add NTTIAWWT

EqNXUPWVEAARt2z.jpg

EpuSyVTU8AQPKYj.jpg

Is anybody out there?

Anybody?

You've chosen to ignore content by Mohammed Bin Lyin. Options 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Of the all too common "Long Island Sound Whitefish" genus?  Or is it the very special "Dead Horse Bay Whitefish" only found off the beaches of Queens, NY?

IMG_4137.PNG

From the gangster spoof Johnny Dangerously. Definite LIS influence. 
https://movie-sounds.org/gangster-movie-sound-clips/quotes-with-sound-clips-from-johnny-dangerously/hey-ace-could-i-have-a-popcorn-milk-duds-and-a-white-fish

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Growing up on LIS, as a teenager, we were always made a show of looking the other way when we sailed past a whitefish or two, whenever our parents or our date was on board.

They were especially plentiful around the Town of Mamaroneck's unscreened sewage outfall.  

4 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Growing up on LIS, as a teenager, we were always made a show of looking the other way when we sailed past a whitefish or two, whenever our parents or our date was on board.

They were especially plentiful around the Town of Mamaroneck's unscreened sewage outfall.  

My chosen "profession" had me spending way too much time in large sewage treatment facilities.  The "white fish" tend to get inflated and somehow, knotted, in the aeration tanks and float around on the surface.  Occasional field trip tours from the public schools were interesting.

11 minutes ago, bridhb said:

My chosen "profession" had me spending way too much time in large sewage treatment facilities.  The "white fish" tend to get inflated and somehow, knotted, in the aeration tanks and float around on the surface.  Occasional field trip tours from the public schools were interesting.

Well, your job (profession) is a worthy one.  Last time I sailed on LIS, Mamaroneck had finally cleaned up its act and there were salmon jumping off Larchmont.  Never saw a one in the 70's or 80's.  

5 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Of the all too common "Long Island Sound Whitefish" genus?  Or is it the very special "Dead Horse Bay Whitefish" only found off the beaches of Queens, NY?

IMG_4137.PNG

When I lived in NYC (early 80s) the term was Coney Island Whitefish.

20 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Where did you sail out of? I basically grew up at Horseshoe Harbor YC, next door to LYC. About a two minute walk from our house. 

On 12/30/2020 at 10:51 AM, Al Paca said:
On 12/30/2020 at 12:06 AM, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Eo1fieWXEAQUKuW.jpg

Yep. 3 more weeks before we become the United States of Venezuela.  Good times !  

Are China acting like a bully with Australian exports?

china.jpg

So why aren't we doing that here?

Anti-maskers in Indonesia are being forced to dig graves for COVID-19 victim

gravediggers-indonesia.jpg?w=850&h=478&cFuneral workers wearing protective suits bury a coffin of coronavirus (COVID-19) victim at Pondok Ranggon cemetery in Jakarta, Indonesia on September 9, 2020. The cemetery of Pondok Ranggon is almost full as Jakarta’s administration recorded more than 5,000 bodies buried with COVID-19 protocols. (Photo by Anton Raharjo/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

So why aren't we doing that here?

Anti-maskers in Indonesia are being forced to dig graves for COVID-19 victim

gravediggers-indonesia.jpg?w=850&h=478&cFuneral workers wearing protective suits bury a coffin of coronavirus (COVID-19) victim at Pondok Ranggon cemetery in Jakarta, Indonesia on September 9, 2020. The cemetery of Pondok Ranggon is almost full as Jakarta’s administration recorded more than 5,000 bodies buried with COVID-19 protocols. (Photo by Anton Raharjo/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images)

Because too many of  the legislatures have bought into the tRumpian fervor.  (Actually because we don't live in a police state...yet.)

In other news, woman builds a 30 meter vagina in the ground on a hillside. Definitely a conversation piece, but all I can say is a quote from the Scorpio killer in Dirty Harry. “My...that’s a big one.”

0003FD39-E0B2-4AE0-AD94-BA0B859E4DA2.jpeg

5D980425-597F-4F86-8CB7-11907C73C6A5.jpeg

92B52E68-4741-4D77-B06D-2BA3DC3EBEAF.jpeg

JFC, even at 30 meters long and built by a woman, the little man in the canoe is fricken impossible to find.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

In other news, woman builds a 30 meter vagina in the ground on a hillside. Definitely a conversation piece, but all I can say is a quote from the Scorpio killer in Dirty Harry. “My...that’s a big one.”

After all these years they found my ex wife.

4 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I haven't seen all that many... and usually not in good light... but none of them looked much like that

- DSK

For which you can be thankful.

"The Dinner Party" was a lot more convincing

10 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

“My...that’s a big one.”

you will pay for that , when I don't know however you will pay ....

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

And lo, he came upon a great gash in the earth...

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

999D70B2-35D5-495C-8650-0870DB024ACE.jpeg

Thanks, Sol!

I'll never be able to appreciate that image in the original way again!  :D

Of course, it always did need a little humor to lighten it up.