A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

10 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Luckily he is now completely toothless.

If he gets out of line that Brown Woman simply spanks him.

Why do you feel the need to capitalise "brown woman"?

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Mid said:

Post image

Not man enough, apparently. Maybe he will sign up for that religion that promises the devout man a few virgins as a reward?

Also not an engineer (or at least, not a good one) as an engineer would have considered the problem from the standpoint of surface area and friction, not linear

- DSK

9 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

Why do you feel the need to capitalise "brown woman"?

I didn't.

Capitalizing adds emphasis.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Not man enough, apparently. Maybe he will sign up for that religion that promises the devout man a few virgins as a reward?

Also not an engineer (or at least, not a good one) as an engineer would have considered the problem from the standpoint of surface area and friction, not linear

- DSK

:D Probably.

The clown also threw away what was certain to be the best sex he ever had.

Reminds me of the old, old joke about the orphan nymphomaniac who serviced the entire Navy.

17 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Is that where you pull his underwear over his head from behind? If so, I'm all for it.

Uhmmm no.  You need to refresh your reading of old Dan Savage columns.  Think strap-ons.

19 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Uhmmm no.  You need to refresh your reading of old Dan Savage columns.  Think strap-ons.

Well, nevermind then.

I didn't know where to post this, but I literally fell into this 10 year old SA post about Windward passage, I have no idea how I got there but it was the best recollection of a grand boats best halcyon days. Ondine, Kialoa, Atalanta, the Transpac and all the memories that fueled a young man's dreams of the sea. 

• Like 1
On 3/18/2021 at 5:21 AM, Bus Driver said:

pee.jpeg

Maybe when I was 12. But gravity has gotten stronger since then.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The best thing he can think of to do is fuck around with a laser pointer and a cat?  Sheesh.

Need more context.  He might be contemplating round 4 and killing time in the meantime. If so, the laser is the wrong way to go about it....

56 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

The best thing he can think of to do is fuck around with a laser pointer and a cat?  Sheesh.

Need more context.  He might be contemplating round 4 and killing time in the meantime. If so, the laser is the wrong way to go about it....

Nah, there'd be a wad of tissue instead of those lacy panties.

I think he's trying to influence her to consider getting rid of the cat. Long term psy ops

- DSK

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Definitely the wrong way.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Russian foreplay......

Someone in Texas got his stimmy check.  Probably has about $1300 left.

163369046_10159028802884371_6285570763069888676_n.jpeg

A job like that should have used at least 1/2 roll of duct tape.

45 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Whoever did the old chain-around-the-axle-housing trick this time is a real asshole. 

163949193_10158328075878721_310763165433

NY ENGINE LOSES AN AXLE RESPONDING

Ogdensburg, N.Y. — The incident occurred at the end of last month, when firefighters were responding to a call to stand by at a meth lab, while police broke inside. On the way there, the unit’s third engine lost its rear axle while in motion, which could have been catastrophic, as the department writes on Facebook. 

Jump to 2:47.

2 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

NY ENGINE LOSES AN AXLE RESPONDING

Ogdensburg, N.Y. — The incident occurred at the end of last month, when firefighters were responding to a call to stand by at a meth lab, while police broke inside. On the way there, the unit’s third engine lost its rear axle while in motion, which could have been catastrophic, as the department writes on Facebook. 

Jump to 2:47.

I think you mean "Jump to 1:15".

31 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

It's just not right that you can't whip your slaves in the street these days.

I believe that in some jurisdictions whipping can take place on side streets or in alleys.  Just so they are out of sight of the best people.

Is purple required?

"Unbearable".  Really?

Really.

The black power structure is being so unfair to white people.

7 hours ago, Ishmael said:

What an ugly person in every sense of the word.

She started with Project Veritas, eh?  Yeah, that's reassuring.

Anyone ever ever heard of being "Loomered"?  I haven't.

Fucking popularity contest winner wannabe.

(edit) I found the source of that label.  A book SHE wrote.  And, yeah, look at the face.  Yikes!

images.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Anyone ever ever heard of being "Loomered"?  I haven't.

(edit) I found the source of that label.  A book SHE wrote.  And, yeah, look at the face.  Yikes!

images.jpeg

"Loomered?"  It sounds very painful.

She looks like Morticia Addams

images.jpeg

I've seen better looking drag queens. Yes, she dresses like Morticia but she sure doesn't look like Morticia.

image.png.4f718315825940bca3e930c838b843a1.png

A former roommate from back in the day was from Beverley Hills. Anjelica Huston played Morticia Addams in the first movie. When she entered a restaurant my roommate was at, everyone just turned and stared. Not in a young Pamela Anderson way, but stared nonetheless. Gomez is nuts about her for a reason.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Olsonist said:
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

images.jpeg

Expand  

I've seen better looking drag queens. Yes, she dresses like Morticia but she sure doesn't look like Morticia.

image.png.4f718315825940bca3e930c838b843a1.png

A former roommate from back in the day was from Beverley Hills. Anjelica Huston played Morticia Addams in the first movie. When she entered a restaurant my roommate was at, everyone just turned and stared. Not in a young Pamela Anderson way, but stared nonetheless. Gomez is nuts about her for a reason.

She does bear a striking resemblance to Morticia, as played by Ms. Huston.

anjelica-huston-then-addams-family.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

She does resemble Ms. Huston if she had been run over by a D8 and then caught on fire.

30 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:
48 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

She does resemble Ms. Huston if she had been run over by a D8 and then caught on fire.

Then fell over and sank into the swamp

- DSK

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Um, that’s 8 graphs. 

D602A69A-8EE7-46ED-94B0-3CE5E3B95C3E.jpeg

Obviously the problem is not enough old white men in positions of power.

You can probably get a few millions in a grant to prove that.