A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sweet  

I suppose BravoBravo would rather we be lectured on: Morals by serial philanderers and folks with a wide stance in the bathroom Human Biology by creationists who dismiss actual science

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
12 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Not sure I agree with this . .   but  . . 

selfish.jpg

Expand  

Not all.  But, a staggering number.

Something around 48%.

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

They can't add worth a lick but damn if they can't multiply!

Digging the wide, short tie.  Kinda the antithesis of what The Former Guy sported.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

174650700_2228801710587114_543139365818136919_n.jpeg

It does seem to be a common failing.

Worst album covers - Music Banter

Some of them tell it like it is though

Really weird Christian album cover.

4 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Violent anti-fascists pose with a flag they stole from a gathering of right wing demonstrators

flag.jpg

Ironic isn't,  the original ANTIFA were your Greatgrandfathers, Grandfathers and your Fathers. They would have shot a Nazi showing up in their town square 60-70 years ago.......but freedumb.

People who are opposed to ANTIFA ... are fascists.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Damn, those people look seriously unhappy. No wonder they hate everything.

The Dixiecrats have always been angry and aggrieved, regardless of the name they chose for themselves at any given time. 

On 4/20/2021 at 1:32 AM, Navig8tor said:

Ironic isn't,  the original ANTIFA were

The original ANTIFA came well before WWII. 

There was spirited resistance to the fascists in Germany and Italy before the war. 

And of course in the 1930s there were "premature" anti-fascists from all over the world fighting fascists in Spain, including many USAeans in the Abraham Lincoln Brigade. 

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I wonder why Fox News watchers have such a tenuous grip on reality.

It was only matter of time.

Shouldn't be much longer before they label Rep. Gaetz a Democrat.

1 hour ago, hobie1616 said:

They'll poop their collective pants when they see him crusin' in the 'vette.

He's not allowed to.

Even when he was VP he couldn't drive.

3 hours ago, Winston29 said:

Reminds me of this one. 

cQ_1pJhg9BpVi71Eik-W81RBRG3x_RmfuAL9vsCY3Wo.jpg

There's a study in genetics for you. 

The distance between Dad, Mom and Junior's pupils looks like a logarithmic function.

8 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

182103756_1156402838165896_2447521040945

I know some folks like that.  One is the son of parents with whom my parents were very close.  We enjoyed a privileged childhood that refer to as "Beaver Cleaver-esque".  Mom stayed home and Dad did his 9-5 stint with the government.  Upper middle class home with all of the joys of living in a place with lots of woods (tree forts) and athletic fields.  All of our needs were met, along with most of our wants.  Good schools.  Basically, white kids living the life.  College was affordable and we all went.

This one guy holds forth as if he were born in a slum, grew up dodging drug dealers and bullets, and it is only through hard work and perseverance that he is doing well, today.  He flat out rejected he enjoyed/enjoys the privilege of being white in America.

I have a hunch I know from where he gets his news and info.

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

182103756_1156402838165896_2447521040945

William F. Buckley - and his elk.

Everyone knew a rich kid who talked about how "WE" were rich, like they had made the money.

"Born on third base and thinks he hit a triple"

2 hours ago, Bugsy said:

A Nazi flag flying ABOVE the confederate flag?  C'mon America.  You are better than that.  

(I am assuming that is a real photo and not photoshopped.)

A friend snapped the photo.  It's real.  The back window also sports a swastika, in case the flag can't be deployed.

They are so fucking open about it.

2 hours ago, Bugsy said:

A Nazi flag flying ABOVE the confederate flag?  C'mon America.  You are better than that.  

We have seen enough over the last few years to know that unfortunately, America is not better than that. Actually, it's starting to look a lot like a failed experiment.

010721dc.roundup.vid4_960x540.jpg

What is it with the GOP and child fuckers? why are evangelical Christers OK with this? The Q shit is merely projection of what the Reich does onto the others. I am sick and tired of hearing about how hard it is to be a white conservative in this country, it's so hard. Cry me a river, fuckers.

image.jpeg.391060138b020d1a8b1f8cd70afaba84.jpegimage.jpeg.3ede56b95723dff990ae368ab7d81564.jpegimage.jpeg.51030d065dc7c1e314ccffab094514f0.jpegWhy Can't Donald Trump Stop Wishing Ghislaine Maxwell Well? | Vanity Fair

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Bugsy said:

You are absolutely correct.  "America" at least has it's priorities straight, dammit: The real "America" hates black people way, way more than it hates jews and homosexuals.  

Get that rebel flag up top where it belongs - in this display of losers.  

2 hours ago, Voyageur said:

What is it with the GOP and child fuckers? why are evangelical Christers OK with this? The Q shit is merely projection of what the Reich does onto the others. I am sick and tired of hearing about how hard it is to be a white conservative in this country, it's so hard. Cry me a river, fuckers.

image.jpeg.391060138b020d1a8b1f8cd70afaba84.jpegimage.jpeg.3ede56b95723dff990ae368ab7d81564.jpegimage.jpeg.51030d065dc7c1e314ccffab094514f0.jpegWhy Can't Donald Trump Stop Wishing Ghislaine Maxwell Well? | Vanity Fair

Man-spreading advertising display right next to a closed-door retail shop.

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

We have seen enough over the last few years to know that unfortunately, America is not better than that. Actually, it's starting to look a lot like a failed experiment.

010721dc.roundup.vid4_960x540.jpg

Wouldn't say it's a failure. Just one that has run it's natural course and is coming to an end. Hopefully it will settle into a pleasant mediocrity like England and France.