A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Crazy to think someone will actually see this and think " Dammit I'll get the girls over and do this" I suggest they start with something by Darwin.

Almost immediately after burning their books they all succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

21 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:
24 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Crazy to think someone will actually see this and think " Dammit I'll get the girls over and do this" I suggest they start with something by Darwin.

Almost immediately after burning their books they all succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Bullshit. There's no such thing as "carbon monoxide poisoning" this is just mind-control messaging from the Deep State.

Follow the Science!

- DSK

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Bullshit. There's no such thing as "carbon monoxide poisoning" this is just mind-control messaging from the Deep State.

Follow the Science!

- DSK

You mispeled Sience.

Misspelling Scarves | Redbubble

2 hours ago, Voyageur said:

I have never done this much...

image.png.2c1892b9ffc6b15724b0e89514ea761f.png

Pretty sure that photo would be found should you look in the dictionary for the definition of "coked out of your gourd".

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Pretty sure that photo would be found should you look in the dictionary for the definition of "coked out of your gourd".

It's also the illustration for "Failson".

38 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Thought the other one was the Failson, this one the MethHead……

They are both failsons. Don's the coker, Eric's the vacuum that walks like a man.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Well first the trumpets would have to learn to read and spell and that’s so yesterday Faux and OAN gives them the info they need to know.

Furthermore it would just be another money loser for Trump unless they do a link up with Marvel comics.

I can see it now-KAPOW-Lock her up!

10 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Well first the trumpets would have to learn to read and spell and that’s so yesterday Faux and OAN gives them the info they need to know.

Furthermore it would just be another money loser for Trump unless they do a link up with Marvel comics.

I can see it now-KAPOW-Lock her up!

Don Jr's wing at the Library will have the longest line.  

• Like 3
18 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Well, isn't there a building in Oklahoma City that is still half standing. 

They could put a few McDonald's wrappers and large-type editions of Mein Kampf in there.

2 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Well, isn't there a building in Oklahoma City that is still half standing. 

They could put a few McDonald's wrappers and large-type editions of Mein Kampf in there.

I recommend Rikers, seems like a nice family place.

2 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Jesus H Christ!

That is scary. We should hope a Maccas induced stroke is in TFG future because the revenge is gonna be yuge, you know it.

Brought to us by the same class of nimrods who accused democRATS of having the Kenyan Usurper as their messiah. 

3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Well, isn't this special?

FC9L-VGXoAAQwY4?format=jpg&name=medium

Is that actually a real thing?  I have to guess but is that Pence and "Mother" being cast out of the Whitehouse?  If so, funny choice that the guy who has broken just about all of the 10 rules with nothing to feel guilty about, is casting out the dude that only broke a few, and probably begged forgiveness for doing so.

2 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Is that actually a real thing?  I have to guess but is that Pence and "Mother" being cast out of the Whitehouse?  If so, funny choice that the guy who has broken just about all of the 10 rules with nothing to feel guilty about, is casting out the dude that only broke a few, and probably begged forgiveness for doing so.

Biden Harris. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Biden Harris. 

Guess that makes more sense.  They should have paid a better artist. 

7 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Nothing sums up the overwhelming competence of the Pride of NY and his administration like his private attorney and “America’s Mayor” holding a presser at a landscape shop. Just awesome. 

18 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Jesus H Christ!

That is scary. We should hope a Maccas induced stroke is in TFG future because the revenge is gonna be yuge, you know it.

Melania is is going to be pissed when she find’s that TFG is wearing her clothes again.

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Wisconsin has quite the rating.

We’re #1, we’re #1!
Back in theday when Milwaukee was truly a brewing city you could just about find a church on every block and 2 taverns on the 4 corners of an intersection.  No doubt true of many cities with large ethnic and immigrant populations and a manufacturing base.

43 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

28CC9072-3E19-4F78-93F7-3C597C0569FF.jpeg

My dad’s partner just sold their house in the mountains outside of Asheville after he passed last year so that she could move back to where she grew up: Wisconsin. Don’t get me wrong: nice lady, but she fits perfectly into the map above.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

I had to look to see who posted that, as it sounded like something BG would say.

Ahh, but there's a sense of humor buried in there. Definitely not something BG could comprehend.

45 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

DB238001-5-AE5-45-D0-A90-B-5951-CE67-A5-FA.jpg

Not to mention Gov. MCauliffe actually believes in and follows the basic principle of democracy, which means abiding by the results of an election. It's possible Gov.-Elect Youngkin but there would need to be stronger evidence.

- DSK

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

1306BCA6-52DB-45C0-9BAE-991C84768A9C.jpeg

I guess she liked what she saw.

Now, if these folks were Democrats, the Faithful wiould demand he be castrated for showing a minor his schlong (schort?).

5 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Too bad the store owner didn't flatten that bitch with her bat.

It’s a good thing that the “customers” weren’t full-Kyle or she would be dead and we’d be hearing about their righteous fear. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, saxdog said:

It's too bad the store owner didn't have a shotgun loaded with birdshot for both of them.

Rock salt - less deadly and hurts more.