A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I've never understood why Trump wasn't nailed for fraud decades ago. He's been telling banks his real estate holdings are worth $X and the tax office they are worth $Y (very significantly less) from the start.

- DSK

Let’s hear more bullshitters spouting about the rule of law….

26 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

One of my friends is here visiting from France, saw your username, and repeated it jussomgeee! Let that sit in your head for a while.

Yes, guy is pronounced gee. As in "Guy la Douche".

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

Digest, and discuss.  Or whatever...

us-govt.jpg

Only voters in swing districts / states count.   The rest are gerrymandered into silence.   The third and fourth category own most of the second, so they get counted twice.   So your graph is optimistic.   

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Lark said:

Only voters in swing districts / states count.   The rest are gerrymandered into silence.   The third and fourth category own most of the second, so they get counted twice.   So your graph is optimistic.   

That makes me sad.

20 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I've never understood why Trump wasn't nailed for fraud decades ago. He's been telling banks his real estate holdings are worth $X and the tax office they are worth $Y (very significantly less) from the start.

- DSK

And the really funny thing is that his tax law stripped the middle class of the ability to actually deduct things leading to higher taxes on those he proported to help...  Fucker...  

42 minutes ago, shaggy said:
21 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

And the really funny thing is that his tax law stripped the middle class of the ability to actually deduct things leading to higher taxes on those he proported to help...  Fucker...  

Not only that, it fucked over the charities, too.

Cruelty is the point.

- DSK

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Cruelty is the point.

- DSK

I sorta disagree.  For cruelty to be the point, The Former Guy would have to be capable of grasping how his actions impact others.

I don't believe he, for a nanosecond, thinks about anyone but himself.  

It is all about that to which his mental illness tells him he is entitled.  If the actions are cruel, that is, somehow, the fault of those victims.  They just come from back stock (genes).

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Cruelty is the point.

I sorta disagree.  For cruelty to be the point, The Former Guy would have to be capable of grasping how his actions impact others.

I don't believe he, for a nanosecond, thinks about anyone but himself.  

It is all about that to which his mental illness tells him he is entitled.  If the actions are cruel, that is, somehow, the fault of those victims.  They just come from back stock (genes).

Agreed that Trump HImself neither knows nor cares about tax policies enacted in his name, as long as he doesn't have to pay shit. And why would he care, he's never paid shit anyway.

But Trump's minions were gleeful at the cruel effect they were having, on immigrants and on those undeserving poor. And the Trumpalos all play along even when it hurts them. Why not, they support Trumpism even when it literally kills them.

- DSK

9 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Agreed that Trump HImself neither knows nor cares about tax policies enacted in his name, as long as he doesn't have to pay shit. And why would he care, he's never paid shit anyway.

But Trump's minions were gleeful at the cruel effect they were having, on immigrants and on those undeserving poor. And the Trumpalos all play along even when it hurts them. Why not, they support Trumpism even when it literally kills them.

- DSK

....as long as it kills more brown people and liberals.

7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

They fell in love. The letter KJU wrote him was so beautiful, they just fell in love, OK?

- DSK

Yeah, right do you have the money and the crew and the devotion or let her rot away in some windy salty harbor, full of criminals and drug trafficing (prostitution not to forget)20180727German-Dutch-Open-2018-Travemunde-Robert-Deaves-045A8836.thumb.jpg.a0a6bfc5a650b9f494d65355f39317fe.jpg. This is a nicer idea to me:

9 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I note The Former guy has two prints of the same image, with KJU.  Anyone else hang duplicates near one another?

It looks like the photoshopper changed that too, for some reason. Likely because it was easier to copy that photo than recreate most of the one behind Turnip.

trump-rittenhouse.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

It looks like the photoshopper changed that too, for some reason. Likely because it was easier to copy that photo than recreate most of the one behind Turnip.

trump-rittenhouse.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

Below that table is a model of Mt. Rushmore with an extra face added to it…a gift from Gov. Nom Nom Nom on the Mushroom. 

22 hours ago, Schakel said:

Yeah, right do you have the money and the crew and the devotion or let her rot away in some windy salty harbor, full of criminals and drug trafficing (prostitution not to forget)20180727German-Dutch-Open-2018-Travemunde-Robert-Deaves-045A8836.thumb.jpg.a0a6bfc5a650b9f494d65355f39317fe.jpg. This is a nicer idea to me:

I like that a lot too, but (thanks to Matagi) now I can't help but think "Why are the guys sailing that scow looking backwards?"

- DSK

• Like 1