Sydney To Hobart 2018

On 12/25/2018 at 10:49 PM, Toolbox said:

Volvo 70 Terms and conditions of the Admiralty Marshal

Under instructions of the Admiralty Marshal, Federal Court of Australia, we are exclusively authorised to offer for sale the following vessel which will be sold on an 'as is where is' basis ex Pittwater, NSW, Australia, under the terms and conditions of the Admiralty Marshal (available on request). 

https://yachthub.com/list/yachts-for-sale/used/sail-monohulls/volvo-70-terms-and-conditions-of-the-admiralty-marshal/232383

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK...so I've nearly sobered up... and want to say a few things to the SA team that have followed the Voodoo story. Firstly  - Thank you for your support and input! From the outset I've put though

I was on shore for my live interview show, and then live with the ABC Grandstand radio for the start.  Channel 7 has full rights to all live vision - so there was really no point going on the wat

I have received dozen emails/private messages about my tracker for this year. I have updated to new Windy version and I hope it will work on boxing day https://gis.ee/sh/

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

Voodoo has been sold again according to Raceyachts. Any idea Melb or Sydney or elsewhere buyer? Another decent tilt at the Hobart coming up for the boat...

Couta posted something about this above. 

• 7 months later...
On 12/28/2018 at 7:44 PM, Trickypig said:

I love nics work. She’s always there tp cover sailing that won’t otherwise get covered. 

The sidekick on the Abc Hobart live feed was really good in his own way too. Does anyone know who he was?

Trickypig, that was me. Sorry I'm a year and a bit late to reply. Did the same gig this year.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 2/6/2020 at 9:04 PM, grs said:

Trickypig, that was me. Sorry I'm a year and a bit late to reply. Did the same gig this year.

Dunno if we get a race this year but I hope you get the gig again and more this year!

• Like 1