A broach to remember.

JimB

So toay I was doing an up the lake and back pursuit  race on my Hot Foot 20. Short crewed  with just myself and and my female bow person. To make my story short we broached and my bowgirl slid  off the deck into the water.  My first man or woman over board in 30 years  of racing. She manages too grab onto the boat as we are on our side being drug down the lake by the spin.  I get her to work  her way to the open transom so I can drag her back  on  board when I notice her ass is bare. Apparently being drug by the boat still being drug on its side  pulled her one piece shorts and undies down to her knees.  I get a good grip on her with my one free hand and tell her she better grab her shorts before  she loses them. We manage to get her back on board shorts and all. What a relief.   I did not want to bring her back to the dock with  no undies after all we are both married but not to each other . It was bad enough a couple of boats sailing beside us saw the whole bare ass thing. Lots  of hehaw at the after race social. 

11 hours ago, JimB said:

So toay I was doing an up the lake and back pursuit  race on my Hot Foot 20. Short crewed  with just myself and and my female bow person. To make my story short we broached and my bowgirl slid  off the deck into the water.  My first man or woman over board in 30 years  of racing. She manages too grab onto the boat as we are on our side being drug down the lake by the spin.  I get her to work  her way to the open transom so I can drag her back  on  board when I notice her ass is bare. Apparently being drug by the boat still being drug on its side  pulled her one piece shorts and undies down to her knees.  I get a good grip on her with my one free hand and tell her she better grab her shorts before  she loses them. We manage to get her back on board shorts and all. What a relief.   I did not want to bring her back to the dock with  no undies after all we are both married but not to each other . It was bad enough a couple of boats sailing beside us saw the whole bare ass thing. Lots  of hehaw at the after race social. 

"It was blowing so hard out there, it clean took my bow person's britches right off!

You now have a new measure to judge other high wind tails (also tales)!

- Stumbling

Sure glad we saved her undies.  Can't imagine the hehaw if she had to walk the dock wearing a life jacket around her ass. The boys are already saying her shorts were probably off before she went off the foredeck. 

2 hours ago, sledracr said:

ok, but still.... we need pics of the bow-chick so we can judge just how big a tragedy this might have been... <grin>

She's a bow-woman, she's tough and she's game. It doesn't matter what she looks like!

Well let's just say I could use her undies  as a spinnaker if I was in a jam.  Will try to get a pic of that view for you guys. She will kill me if she catches  me or reads this thread.  I think I am safe there as she never speaks of visiting SA. 

18 hours ago, JimB said:

I get a good grip on her with my one free hand and tell her she better grab her shorts before  she loses them.

We need to know if you used the Trump technique. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, JimB said:

Well let's just say I could use her undies  as a spinnaker if I was in a jam.  Will try to get a pic of that view for you guys. She will kill me if she catches  me or reads this thread.  I think I am safe there as she never speaks of visiting SA. 

Oh she will find out somehow.  

32 minutes ago, Blitz said:
4 hours ago, JimB said:

Oh she will find out somehow.  

I just hope it doesn't lose JB his bowperson. Some women are touchy about these things.

Some years ago, racing on a J(mumble) in a fairly tight race, our mast girl (actually a lovely and very athletic lady) got impatient during a gybing duel. Somehow while handling the spinnaker pole, she did some combination of bending over and flexing which overstressed her top, and her breasts went free in the breeze.

Nobody said a word although I would bet a lot that all our eyes were riveted on her beauties. This was long before I met Mrs Steam and I could not have looked away for ten million dollars. OTOH we were a good crew, did three perfect gybes in a row, breaking an overlap although as I recall that was nor out best race in the series by the end. Only one guy on the other boats noticed anything amiss, and he told me later that he wasn't sure if he was seeing right, and he sure didn't want to mess up his crew in case she'd done it on purpose as a dirty tactic.

FB- Doug

4 hours ago, JimB said:

Wow, that’s a great story, and you will be in deep shit and looking for another bow woman when one of your mates shows the above post to her ( which is what I bet is going to happen!! :P!!

Well me thinks my bow girl is dumping me and my Hot Foot 20.  Texted me saying she won't be Sailing  with me Wednesday Night. No reason  given. OUCH. Im sure not because of this thread though. Me thinks she wants a  bigger ride. 

On 8/13/2018 at 8:12 AM, JimB said:

You might have got away with your initial posts but I suspect this one led to the text.

SA is a dangerous place. Don't ask me how I know.

4 hours ago, JimB said:

Well me thinks my bow girl is dumping me and my Hot Foot 20.  Texted me saying she won't be Sailing  with me Wednesday Night. No reason  given. OUCH. Im sure not because of this thread though. Me thinks she wants a  bigger ride. 

Well if that is permanent you can change the thread title to: "a Broad to remember"

Archived