A Chronicle of Trump Lies

Hard On The Wind

What are your favorite Trump lies. I'll start with a few: "no collusion", "Mexico will pay for the wall", "everyone will have better health insurance", "were going to make dug companies bid to get Medicare's business",  "this tax cut will benifit the middle class", "we don't have to worry about North Korea anymore", "I'll get a better nuke deal from Iran", "trade wars are easy to win".

We have people for that:  www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump

Unfortunately, he lies so often that there seems to almost no keeping up.  Pushing 4,000 at the rate of a couple of dozen per day lately.  

But clearly my favorite lie?   "I'm going to run and win in 2020."

The check's in the mail, and I didn't cum in her mouth, she's a liar.

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

The check's in the mail, and I didn't cum in her mouth, she's a liar.

Those are way too mundane to have been Trump.

"I, Donald J Trump, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

14 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Those are way too mundane to have been Trump.

You're right. I'm sorry. My mistake. I was wrong.

2 hours ago, Hard On The Wind said:

What are your favorite Trump lies. I'll start with a few: "no collusion", "Mexico will pay for the wall", "everyone will have better health insurance", "were going to make dug companies bid to get Medicare's business",  "this tax cut will benifit the middle class", "we don't have to worry about North Korea anymore", "I'll get a better nuke deal from Iran", "trade wars are easy to win".

Delusional much??????

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Funny how warbird can't handle it when people say mean things about President Trump.

I wonder if he has ever called someone a "snowflake".

I'll wager he would get his panties all bunched up if someone called him a snowflake.....

Not only his lies but his spectacular about faces...

La de da fill in a name,  is a great person, that great person inevitably ends up being "a dog" (sorry DOG even your haloed leader even uses the term negatively)

As evidenced by Omarosa's recent fall from grace,  Bannon got that label too....... I'm sure there are more......

43 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Funny how warbird can't handle it when people say mean things about President Trump.

I wonder if he has ever called someone a "snowflake".

I said mean things about O boy and got called a racist, fuck off.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

"HE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH".

1 hour ago, Kirwan said:

Hey Warbird.... how many times does somebody have to lie to you before you stop trusting what they say? 

Over 4000 and counting. There is nothing going to shake his belief short of another prefrontal lobotomy.

14 hours ago, warbird said:

I said mean things about O boy and got called a racist, fuck off.

You said racist things about Obama (e.g. referring to him as "O boy) and got called a racist.

You are not believing true things about a pathological liar and are being called a dupe.

See the difference?

22 hours ago, bhyde said:

"I, Donald J Trump, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

^^Winner^^

Everything else must take a back seat to this whopper.

On 8/14/2018 at 5:44 PM, bhyde said:

And then, once on the job, 69% of his claims are found to be false:  https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/?list=speaker

On 8/15/2018 at 1:41 PM, saxdog said:

"I cannot release my tax returns because I am under audit. " (by Mother Russia?)

Probably inconvenient to have to explain why he has millions of Rubles not Greenbacks.

If Manafort screwed the Ruskies for 65 mill how much did donnie and the wunderkinds get "lent" by Vlad and his friends?

No wonder there was a little off the record chat in Helsinki. Pussygrabber got pussywhipped.

1 minute ago, Navig8tor said:

Probably inconvenient to have to explain why he has millions of Rubles not Greenbacks.

If Manafort screwed the Ruskies for 65 mill how much did donnie and the wunderkinds get "lent" by Vlad and his friends?

No wonder there was a little off the record chat in Helsinki. Pussygrabber got pussywhipped.

Junior claimed $600,000,000.  

Oh, by the way, 2/3s is 66.66% which is less than 69%.  Otherwise I'm with you.

Canadian softwood lumber imports are the cause of California wildfires.

"During a cabinet meeting, Trump and other officials downplayed the role of climate change on wildfires, while discussing the abundance of fallen trees creating a natural accelerant.

“It’s not a global warming thing, it’s a management situation,” said Trump. “And one of the elements that he talked about was the fact that we have fallen trees, and instead of removing those fallen trees, which get to be extremely combustible, instead of removing them, gently removing them, beautifully removing them, we leave them to burn.”

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke then decried the import of lumber to the U.S. as fallen trees are left to rot on the ground.

“We import lumber in this country, and yet there are billions of board feet that are on the forest floor rotting,” said Zinke. “When you have rotting timber, when housing prices are going up, when a lot of Americans are right at that border of affording a house, and yet we are wasting billions of board feet for not being able to bring them to a local lumber yard.”

Fallen trees can be salvaged for lumber within the first year, Zinke said, reducing both the need for lumber imports and helping with wildfire management.

Trump then called the lumber imports from Canada “ridiculous.”

“Just to add, just to conclude, especially when Canada is charging us a lot of money to bring their timber down into our country. So ridiculous, here we have it,” said Trump. “We’re not even talking about cutting down trees… we’re talking about lying on the floor creating a hazard and a tremendous death trap.”

The U.S. has applied a tariff to Canadian lumber, meaning that American citizens must pay a duty to the U.S. government on top of its purchase price. It’s estimated that the tariffs — a tax collected by the U.S. government — has increased the price of the average U.S. home by US$9,000."

https://globalnews.ca/news/4392206/trump-canadian-lumber-imports-california-wildfires/

These people live in some fantasy world.

23 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

"During a cabinet meeting, Trump and other officials downplayed the role of climate change on wildfires, while discussing the abundance of fallen trees creating a natural accelerant.

“It’s not a global warming thing, it’s a management situation,” said Trump. “And one of the elements that he talked about was the fact that we have fallen trees, and instead of removing those fallen trees, which get to be extremely combustible, instead of removing them, gently removing them, beautifully removing them, we leave them to burn.”

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke then decried the import of lumber to the U.S. as fallen trees are left to rot on the ground.

“We import lumber in this country, and yet there are billions of board feet that are on the forest floor rotting,” said Zinke. “When you have rotting timber, when housing prices are going up, when a lot of Americans are right at that border of affording a house, and yet we are wasting billions of board feet for not being able to bring them to a local lumber yard.”

Fallen trees can be salvaged for lumber within the first year, Zinke said, reducing both the need for lumber imports and helping with wildfire management.

“Just to add, just to conclude, especially when Canada is charging us a lot of money to bring their timber down into our country. So ridiculous, here we have it,” said Trump. “We’re not even talking about cutting down trees… we’re talking about lying on the floor creating a hazard and a tremendous death trap.”

The U.S. has applied a tariff to Canadian lumber, meaning that American citizens must pay a duty to the U.S. government on top of its purchase price. It’s estimated that the tariffs — a tax collected by the U.S. government — has increased the price of the average U.S. home by US$9,000."

https://globalnews.ca/news/4392206/trump-canadian-lumber-imports-california-wildfires/

They know their base is dumb enough to consider this BS genius. 

31 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

He adds enhancements where they are completely unnecessary.  

"gently removing them, beautifully removing them".

As opposed to removing them with machinery, which can be harsh and ugly - like was done when Obama was President.

28 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

As opposed to removing them with machinery, which can be harsh and ugly - like was done when Obama was President.

The whole concept is bizarre. The cost for reclaiming deadfall would be immense. He's such an idiot.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Says the man who has never done a day of physical work in his life, or likely spent a night outdoors.

He'll just reach out with his tiny little hands and lightly pluck them up from the forest floor.  Just like pick-up-sticks.  Or golden toothpicks. 

And stack them over there, right next to that big pile of coal.  Done and dusted.  

On 8/15/2018 at 3:49 PM, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

"the best people"

"i'll be too busy working for you to golf"

On that topic he’s golfed at one of his properties 148 days of his 600 odd days in office.  Zero days with the troops in Afghanistan.

• 7 months later...

Most (all?) politicians lie.  Some do it by bending the truth.  Some do it by inventing a crisis to address.

But, no one comes close to the level of untruthiness of President Trump.

He lies almost as often as he takes a breath.

But, this crap is truly pathetic.

No honor.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/golfers-say-president-trump-cheats-at-the-highest-level-142857151.html

12 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Most (all?) politicians lie.  Some do it by bending the truth.  Some do it by inventing a crisis to address.

No honor.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/golfers-say-president-trump-cheats-at-the-highest-level-142857151.html

The pathetic, desperate need to been seen as successful.  What a schmuck.

His desperation showed up in Manhattan real estate when he was a cheap-suited outsider trying to play with the big boys.  He got just far enough along until everyone realized what a schmuck he was and NO ONE would do business with him.  It worked for a while in Atlantic City until everyone realized what a schmuck he was and NO ONE would do business with him.  He leaves a trail of broken promises, lies, cheats and debt behind him.  

He gets away with this shit because it is simply not worth anyone's energy or time to call him on it.  But now he's *resident and we are talking about real harm, real damage to real people.  

And the trolls here play through with their idiocies.

On 4/1/2019 at 9:10 PM, Left Shift said:

The pathetic, desperate need to been seen as successful.  What a schmuck.

His desperation showed up in Manhattan real estate when he was a cheap-suited outsider trying to play with the big boys.  He got just far enough along until everyone realized what a schmuck he was and NO ONE would do business with him.  It worked for a while in Atlantic City until everyone realized what a schmuck he was and NO ONE would do business with him.  He leaves a trail of broken promises, lies, cheats and debt behind him.  

He gets away with this shit because it is simply not worth anyone's energy or time to call him on it.  But now he's *resident and we are talking about real harm, real damage to real people.  

And the trolls here play through with their idiocies.

To be honest, the trolls here are more likely to just revert to "Who's your President?" and "We won.  Suck it."

On 4/1/2019 at 9:15 PM, Navig8tor said:

Ironic when the evangelicals gave him a mulligan.........

I frequently remind my brother, an evangelical who professes piety, of that one.  He has himself (somehow) convinced there is no hypocrisy in that stance.

On 4/1/2019 at 10:25 PM, Bus Driver said:

No honor.

you must of missed this Bus , check it out , our very own dacapo has a first hand account in it ...............

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/topic/207751-commander-in-cheat/

The faithful don't mind the lies. He's a liar and an incompetent crooked asshole, but he's THEIR liar and incompetent crooked asshole.

He talks like them, thinks like them, and if they had the big inheritance they wish they could pretend to be successful like him. Seven bankruptcies and not a single bank in the civilized world will deal with him. His survival the last decade and a half thanks to dodgy Russian money. 

And nobody, but nobody, has sillier hair.

If someone had a fictional character like Donald Trump in a book or movie, people would take it as a totally over-the-top satire of a cartoon "Ugly Dumb American". Mel Brooks could have created him.

• 3 months later...

He almost boarded, and would have died, in that helicopter crash.

He "spent a lot of time at Ground Zero".

Seriously, what kind of a cretin uses events like that to bullshit his way to burnishing his image?

He is a sick fuck.

https://news.yahoo.com/report-hamza-bin-laden-osama-174003751.html

Reports that bin Ladin’s son is dead.

From the story: “The three U.S. intelligence officials who spoke with NBC declined to share when, where, or how the younger bin Laden died, and would not say whether the U.S. was at all involved.”

What’s the over-under on when Trump tweets or says that he was responsible for the death. 

20 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

https://news.yahoo.com/report-hamza-bin-laden-osama-174003751.html

Reports that bin Ladin’s son is dead.

From the story: “The three U.S. intelligence officials who spoke with NBC declined to share when, where, or how the younger bin Laden died, and would not say whether the U.S. was at all involved.”

What’s the over-under on when Trump tweets or says that he was responsible for the death. 

Pretty good. 

And, with his recent comments about the IC "running amok" and needing someone like Ratliffe to "rein them in", I hope he does claim it and they deny it.  

My fav, which truly defines the narcissism of the man was:

"Now that the towers are down I've got the tallest building in Manhattan" stated ON 9/11, some of the bodies were not even cold.

Unsure just when it was stated, but possibly when he rushed down there to "lend a hand"at Ground Zero like he's been telling everyone lately, if there was ever anyone more deserving of a respiratory illness......... jus sayin.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders. And I was down there also, but I’m not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.” - 2019 Trump commenting on 9/11.

Eat my fuck Donald.

3 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

My fav, which truly defines the narcissism of the man was:

"Now that the towers are down I've got the tallest building in Manhattan" stated ON 9/11, some of the bodies were not even cold.

Unsure just when it was stated, but possibly when he rushed down there to "lend a hand"at Ground Zero like he's been telling everyone lately, if there was ever anyone more deserving of a respiratory illness......... jus sayin.

He deserves better - how about flesh eating disease?

• 2 months later...

WTF, Donnie has a meltdown witnessed by two high ranking demoRATS and Donnie says Nancy was the one that had the  meltdown................ are you shitting me!

The man is deluded and his world is going to hell in a hand bag....

From Axios:

President Trump hit back on Wednesday at House Democrats' suggestions that he had a "meltdown" during their meeting as he launched a personal attack on Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

Nancy Pelosi needs help fast! There is either something wrong with her “upstairs,” or she just plain doesn’t like our great Country. She had a total meltdown in the White House today. It was very sad to watch. Pray for her, she is a very sick person!

Context: Pelosi, House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said earlier Wednesday that they walked out of the meeting with Trump on Turkey's military invasion after he suggested that there was no plan to contain the Islamic State, or ISIS, in Syria. They said he also attacked Pelosi in a "nasty diatribe."

Why it matters: Per Axios' Zachary Basu and Ursula Perano, Pelosi suggested that Trump was "shaken up" after the House voted overwhelmingly and in bipartisan fashion to condemn his decision to move U.S. troops out of northern Syria.

• Democrats and Republicans alike, including those like Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) who have been among Trump's most loyal defenders, have lobbed intense criticism at the president over allegations that he has abandoned the Kurds.

The big picture: It was the first face-to-face meeting between Trump and Pelosi since House Democrats launched a formal impeachment inquiry. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said Pelosi had "stormed out of the meeting" to make it "unproductive" and "political" in a moment of crisis.

• During the meeting, Trump called former Defense Secretary James Mattis "the world's most overrated general," a Democratic source familiar with the meeting's events told Axios.
  • The White House said in a statement: "The President was measured, factual and decisive, while Speaker Pelosi's decision to walk out was baffling."

Snip/

Seems like the WH faithful are still prepared to tell porkies- easier to deal with than the incandesant rage if you don't.

For those old enough to remember what it was, that chronicle will already be the size of the Encyclopedia Britannica.

29 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

For those old enough to remember what it was, that chronicle will already be the size of the Encyclopedia Britannica.

Over 12,000 as of August.  If you accumulated 30 of his lies per page the book would be 400 pages.

Here’s the most recent tally courtesy of WAPO/Fact Checker

As of Oct. 9, his 993rd day in office, he had made 13,435 false or misleading claims, according to the Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement he has uttered. That’s an average of almost 22 claims a day since our last update 65 days ago.

snip

He has turned the office he holds into a laughingstock.

Most people observing this phenomenon from outside the US cannot believe a country would put up such behaviour, then again we note the same populace gave W a second term.

Its ironic that W would be considered an intellectual giant and a true statesman by comparison.

Archived