dead brothel owner expected to crush competitor at ballot box

Foreverslow

Nevada (aka Florida without the swamps )

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-18/dead-nevada-brothel-owner-expected-crush-democrat-nov-election

Good to see Ron Jeremy out and about after the big stroke a couple years ago.

Heh! Another dead fucker in the republican coffin.

I'm guessing they won't find an 8 ball of coke in his system.....

I wood vote him in for city council,  mayor, gov & Prez !!@

WTF knot

sounds pretty harmless as well as not to be selfserving

Kinda gives a whole new twist to the term "Tits up".....

8 hours ago, Figment said:

His final campaign event included Ron Jeremy, Heidi Fleiss, and "Sherriff Joe".    Some strange bedfellows there.

Pissed off i was not invited.

I bet it was a hell of a party...  Booze, Hoes, and crazy in the head old white dudes including the guy who is likely to be running the county in 3 weeks.

Cause you know no deputy in their right mind is going in there and causing shit...

• 3 weeks later...

Hof Wins!

Hof Wins!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/06/dennis-hof-wins-election-after-death-nevada-state-assembly-pimp-brothel/

How bad do you have to suck to lose to a man who has been dead for close to a month?

Republican voters are pretty fucked up - they knowing vote for a dead pimp?

Considering all the religious bullshit and "family values" etc. they claim as their own it would be bad enough if they voted for a live pimp but a dead one? :lol:

actually Sloop, it is not fucked up.

It is a strategy as it gives the local GOP officials a chance to get a new candidate and  a new election instead of hoping a write in campaign with a last minute replacement generates enough votes to beat the opposition.

Pretty clever delay tactic if you ask me (and before anyone bitches, think if it was the other way around with a dead democrat in a heavily democratic district).

On 10/19/2018 at 12:14 PM, Foreverslow said:

Nevada (aka Florida without the swamps )

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-18/dead-nevada-brothel-owner-expected-crush-democrat-nov-election

Good to see Ron Jeremy out and about after the big stroke a couple years ago.

I heard Ron has had quite a few big strokes in his time

27 minutes ago, Foreverslow said:

actually Sloop, it is not fucked up.

It is a strategy as it gives the local GOP officials a chance to get a new candidate and  a new election instead of hoping a write in campaign with a last minute replacement generates enough votes to beat the opposition.

Pretty clever delay tactic if you ask me (and before anyone bitches, think if it was the other way around with a dead democrat in a heavily democratic district).

Actually, in Nevada, an elected candidate who cannot actually take the position (because he's dead, Jim) is treated as a vacancy and a replacement is appointed by the commissioners who are in this case Republicans. Since the dead guy could not legally be removed from the ballot and a replacement party candidate added, the choice was to let the Dem win by default or vote for the dead guy and have the commissioners pick the replacement.

Sure would be nice if Scooter gave Jon a place for his political ravings.  Maybe call it Political Anarchy or something.   

On 10/18/2018 at 6:28 PM, Mrleft8 said:

Heh! Another dead fucker in the republican coffin.

I'm guessing they won't find an 8 ball of coke in his system.....

Republicans vote for a dead candidate while dead voters vote for a democrat candidate..  funny how that works...

2 hours ago, Innocent Bystander said:

Sure would be nice if Scooter gave Jon a place for his political ravings.  Maybe call it Political Anarchy or something.   

Don't look at me - I didn't start the thread, I just replied to it.

Archived