• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How much will it take for you to shut the fuck up and never post here again Mis Raz'r Jib? That was fun.

One of the few things you posted I agree with.  It is however the only (legal) entity that has the power to send people with guns to bend you to it's will.

Posted Images

Just now, hasher said:

Most of the world, including DOD and the big corporations disagree with you.  Damn, I wish you were right.  Time will tell.  And there may come a time that it will be too late.  I believe in that a whole knowledge idea.  It is far from perfect, unlike you, but it beats the hell out of just pulling shit out of your ass.  Go suck down some filtered air.  It is good for you.

That is where you are wrong.  You are the fringe.  Most of the world agrees with me.   Sure, they might go to your climate church on Sunday for appearances, but during the week, they burn fossil fuel.   That is why CO2 emissions will increase through 2050.  It is because that is the only way to keep people out of poverty.  

1 minute ago, jzk said:

That is where you are wrong.  You are the fringe.  Most of the world agrees with me.   Sure, they might go to your climate church on Sunday for appearances, but during the week, they burn fossil fuel.   That is why CO2 emissions will increase through 2050.  It is because that is the only way to keep people out of poverty.  

I walk to work.  I leave my fuel burners in the garage.  I like sailboats.  I walk to restaurants.  The world is coming to cities.  We don't want to sit on the freeways.  I'd like the freeways turned into bike paths.  My utilities are $40 per month.  My daughter lives on the side of a mountain and plays music.  She has another occupation which supports her.  The world is not committed to fossil fuels.  It has become a huge problem.  The industry doesn't assume the externalities. And yes, the developing world really doesn't need your pollution.

You can deny climate change.  You can deny anything you want.  Denial is a psychological condition.

20 minutes ago, hasher said:

I walk to work.  I leave my fuel burners in the garage.  I like sailboats.  I walk to restaurants.  The world is coming to cities.  We don't want to sit on the freeways.  I'd like the freeways turned into bike paths.  My utilities are $40 per month.  My daughter lives on the side of a mountain and plays music.  She has another occupation which supports her.  The world is not committed to fossil fuels.  It has become a huge problem.  The industry doesn't assume the externalities. And yes, the developing world really doesn't need your pollution.

You can deny climate change.  You can deny anything you want.  Denial is a psychological condition.

This is a delusion.  We have become rich enough to be able to play music on the sides of mountains, but that is not the case for the rest of the world.  How do you suppose your food is grown?  How is it delivered to all of the people in the world that consume it?  Are you going to walk it to them?

The good news is that the only measured externality caused by our CO2 production is increased vegetation on the planet.  How cool is that?  Maybe some mild warming if you can believe the temperature record, but that is questionable.  It keeps changing.  Here is your high priest James Hansen describing US warming from 1949 to 1999: " in the U.S. there has been little temperature change in the past 50 years, the time of rapidly increasing greenhouse gases — in fact, there was a slight cooling throughout much of the country"

https://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/hansen_07/

12 minutes ago, jzk said:

This is a delusion.  We have become rich enough to be able to play music on the sides of mountains, but that is not the case for the rest of the world.  How do you suppose your food is grown?  How is it delivered to all of the people in the world that consume it?  Are you going to walk it to them?

The good news is that the only measured externality caused by our CO2 production is increased vegetation on the planet.  How cool is that?  Maybe some mild warming if you can believe the temperature record, but that is questionable.  It keeps changing.  Here is your high priest James Hansen describing US warming from 1949 to 1999: " in the U.S. there has been little temperature change in the past 50 years, the time of rapidly increasing greenhouse gases — in fact, there was a slight cooling throughout much of the country"

https://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/hansen_07/

jzk

I am not a scientist.  I don't know that the world is not flat.  My church will not threaten death when their beliefs are challenged by science.  Maybe you should read more and believe less.  I expect your opinion will matter little.  

34 minutes ago, hasher said:

And yes, the developing world really doesn't need your pollution.

China is building huge coal railway infrastructure to move coal around China in unprecedented volumes:

https://www.railwaygazette.com/news/news/asia/single-view/view/xinjiang-coal-railway-inaugurated.html

China knows it needs fossil fuel to continue lifting its people out of poverty.  It has no intention of reducing CO2 emissions nor has it even agreed to do such.

Let's watch what happens.  I bet the Earth continues to green, poverty continues to be eliminated, fewer people die from climate, and agricultural output continues to increase.  And 50 years from now, we will have plenty of coral and honey bees.  What do you think will happen?

You are the one with your head in the sand.

2 minutes ago, hasher said:

jzk

I am not a scientist.  I don't know that the world is not flat.  My church will not threaten death when their beliefs are challenged by science.  Maybe you should read more and believe less.  I expect your opinion will matter little.  

Well that much is clear.  It is your very church of climate clowns that is threatening all sorts of human catastrophe if we don't bow down to it.  But very few people will.  They like eating and being warm in the winter.   And they like air travel.  

1 minute ago, jzk said:

China is building huge coal railway infrastructure to move coal around China in unprecedented volumes:

https://www.railwaygazette.com/news/news/asia/single-view/view/xinjiang-coal-railway-inaugurated.html

China knows it needs fossil fuel to continue lifting its people out of poverty.  It has no intention of reducing CO2 emissions nor has it even agreed to do such.

Let's watch what happens.  I bet the Earth continues to green, poverty continues to be eliminated, fewer people die from climate, and agricultural output continues to increase.  And 50 years from now, we will have plenty of coral and honey bees.  What do you think will happen?

China is a dying society.  They have more millionaires.  Folks like that want to come here.  And we let them.  Japan was the boogeyman.  Can Japan still make you jump in the dark?  Do you jump in the dark because you are jumpy? 

1 minute ago, jzk said:

Well that much is clear.  It is your very church of climate clowns that is threatening all sorts of human catastrophe if we don't bow down to it.  But very few people will.  They like eating and being warm in the winter.   And they like air travel.  

You cut right to the chase.  You know nothing and want everyone to know you are a moron.

1 minute ago, hasher said:

China is a dying society.  They have more millionaires.  Folks like that want to come here.  And we let them.  Japan was the boogeyman.  Can Japan still make you jump in the dark?  Do you jump in the dark because you are jumpy? 

You think China is a dying society?  Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but China is just getting started.  

1 minute ago, jzk said:

China is having a huge public health problem due to air pollution.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-pollution-health/china-cuts-smog-but-health-damage-already-done-study-idUSKBN1HO0C4

Reuters News is of course a libtard screech-fest, so you can safely ignore the facts from the real world. But the Chinese are probably smarter than you are, so they appear to be doing something about the problem

-DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

China is having a huge public health problem due to air pollution.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-pollution-health/china-cuts-smog-but-health-damage-already-done-study-idUSKBN1HO0C4

Reuters News is of course a libtard screech-fest, so you can safely ignore the facts from the real world. But the Chinese are probably smarter than you are, so they appear to be doing something about the problem

-DSK

China's air pollution problem is caused mainly because people burn coal for heat.  And, the government is pro industrialization at all costs, so the kinds of cleaner coal burning technology that we use in our power plants is often skipped over there.  The Chinese government believes in the collective and isn't too concerned about individual rights of the citizens.  I sure hope that changes.  

5 minutes ago, jzk said:

China's air pollution problem is caused mainly because people burn coal for heat.  And, the government is pro industrialization at all costs, so the kinds of cleaner coal burning technology that we use in our power plants is often skipped over there.  The Chinese government believes in the collective and isn't too concerned about individual rights of the citizens.  I sure hope that changes.  

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/2166542/air-pollution-killing-1-million-people-and-costing-chinese

It probably will, because the Chinese are a lot smarter than you are. Instead of making shit up to try and sound smart, they actually look at what is really happening around them.

You will not approve, because Chinese culture is quite different and you cannot understand anything outside your own little fantasy world.

-DSK

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/2166542/air-pollution-killing-1-million-people-and-costing-chinese

It probably will, because the Chinese are a lot smarter than you are. Instead of making shit up to try and sound smart, they actually look at what is really happening around them.

You will not approve, because Chinese culture is quite different and you cannot understand anything outside your own little fantasy world.

-DSK

What they are going to clean up is their particulate pollution, and they certainly should.  And they are going to increase CO2 emissions well past 2050.  Do you deny that fact?  

2 hours ago, hasher said:

Move to Victoria, you would fit right in.

When reading a Jerk post it is always advisable to see what he is cherry picked.  The paragraph before his selected quote about 1947-1999 US temperatures not rising was this:

“A picture of how U.S. climate change during the past half century compared with the rest of the world is shown in Figure 2. This map shows that the trend has been toward warmer temperatures in most of the world. There has been nearly ubiquitous warming in the tropics, especially in the Eastern Pacific Ocean, where the largest warming coincides with the location of more frequent strong El Niños. The strongest warming has been in Alaska and northern Asia. Warming in Alaska is often associated with El Niños. A suspicion of many climatologists — as yet unproven — is that an increasing greenhouse effect may cause more frequent and intense El Niños. Asia has long been predicted to show the largest warming due to increasing greenhouse gases, especially in the winter, and observations are consistent with that.”

of course to Jerk, this means we will all live happy toasty vegan lives.  Whoohoo

13 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

When reading a Jerk post it is always advisable to see what he is cherry picked.  The paragraph before his selected quote about 1947-1999 US temperatures not rising was this:

“A picture of how U.S. climate change during the past half century compared with the rest of the world is shown in Figure 2. This map shows that the trend has been toward warmer temperatures in most of the world. There has been nearly ubiquitous warming in the tropics, especially in the Eastern Pacific Ocean, where the largest warming coincides with the location of more frequent strong El Niños. The strongest warming has been in Alaska and northern Asia. Warming in Alaska is often associated with El Niños. A suspicion of many climatologists — as yet unproven — is that an increasing greenhouse effect may cause more frequent and intense El Niños. Asia has long been predicted to show the largest warming due to increasing greenhouse gases, especially in the winter, and observations are consistent with that.”

of course to Jerk, this means we will all live happy toasty vegan lives.  Whoohoo

the cherry pick was not done by me, but rather your high priest James Hansen.  

Here is a NYT article citing a NOAA study that found no warming in the USA from 1895 to 1989:

https://www.nytimes.com/1989/01/26/us/us-data-since-1895-fail-to-show-warming-trend.html

But, of course, that was before NASA "fixed" the previous temperature record.

Straight out of Wikipedia.  

The threat of acidification includes a decline in commercial fisheries and in the Arctic tourism industry and economy. Commercial fisheries are threatened because acidification harms calcifying organisms which form the base of the Arctic food webs.

Pteropods and brittle stars both form the base of the Arctic food webs and are both seriously damaged from acidification. Pteropods shells dissolve with increasing acidification and the brittle stars lose muscle mass when re-growing appendages.[113] For pteropods to create shells they require aragonite which is produced through carbonate ions and dissolved calcium. Pteropods are severely affected because increasing acidification levels have steadily decreased the amount of water supersaturated with carbonate which is needed for aragonite creation.[114] Arctic waters are changing so rapidly that they will become undersaturated with aragonite as early as 2016.[114] Additionally the brittle star's eggs die within a few days when exposed to expected conditions resulting from Arctic acidification.[115]Acidification threatens to destroy Arctic food webs from the base up. Arctic food webs are considered simple, meaning there are few steps in the food chain from small organisms to larger predators. For example, pteropods are "a key prey item of a number of higher predators – larger plankton, fish, seabirds, whales".[116] Both pteropods and sea stars serve as a substantial food source and their removal from the simple food web would pose a serious threat to the whole ecosystem. The effects on the calcifying organisms at the base of the food webs could potentially destroy fisheries. The value of fish caught from US commercial fisheries in 2007 was valued at $3.8 billion and of that 73% was derived from calcifiers and their direct predators.[117] Other organisms are directly harmed as a result of acidification. For example, decrease in the growth of marine calcifiers such as the American lobster, ocean quahog, and scallops means there is less shellfish meat available for sale and consumption.[118] Red king crab fisheries are also at a serious threat because crabs are calcifiers and rely on carbonate ions for shell development. Baby red king crab when exposed to increased acidification levels experienced 100% mortality after 95 days.[119] In 2006, red king crab accounted for 23% of the total guideline harvest levels and a serious decline in red crab population would threaten the crab harvesting industry.[120] Several ocean goods and services are likely to be undermined by future ocean acidification potentially affecting the livelihoods of some 400 to 800 million people depending upon the emission scenario.[10]

1 hour ago, BillDBastard said:

Two sides to every coin, no?

That's the same side of the coin- Trump lies, Fox & hate-spewers spread the lies like manure on farm fields; Fox & hate-spewers spew about AOC to Trump and his bases' applause.

How does it feel to have your string jerked by a NYC asshole you don't even support? Apparently you like, and you so-o independent!!

-DSK

7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

That's the same side of the coin- Trump lies, Fox & hate-spewers spread the lies like manure on farm fields; Fox & hate-spewers spew about AOC to Trump and his bases' applause.

How does it feel to have your string jerked by a NYC asshole you don't even support? Apparently you like, and you so-o independent!!

-DSK

People who oppose AOC and the GND must be hate spewers.  

27 minutes ago, jzk said:

People who oppose AOC and the GND must be hate spewers.  

Only a hate spewer would ever disagree with whatever AOC is complaining about this week.

Right now it seems to be anyone who dares criticize Rep. Omars comments at the CAIR event. 

What is it about this freshman congress critter that have the nuts so wound up?

Is it because she speaks her mind instead of what she's supposed to say via the corporate sponsors?

Is it because she actually has a mind, instead of just a skull shaped lock box for speaking points?

I think they don't like her because she's honest, and (so far) un-corrupted.

• Like 3

go Ocosio.

the opposition to her proposals is proportional to the myriad of ineffectual and evil fucking cunts who make up most of the gubmint and also half of the 'murcan public in general. cringeworthy clowns like ronaldreagan and donnie shitbag became prezident (ycmtsu), she sure as fk would be vastly more appropriate for the position. I'd actually vote for her with a bit of enthusiasm.

I smell a good 'ol fashioned reichwing propaganda smear campaign right around the corner to discredit her and her cause.

-fuck righty-

• Like 1
11 hours ago, 3to1 said:

go Ocosio.

the opposition to her proposals is proportional to <middle school bullshit redacted>

First of all, you might want to learn to spell her name.

Then, consider that the opposition is to her proposed ineffectual methods, not her causes?

17 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Then, consider that the opposition is to her proposed ineffectual methods, not her causes?

Yeah?

If that's true, then why all the misquotes, and ignoring the statements she makes that are true? She's just the far rights latest hate-hate-hate. And she's a young good looking woman, photogenic and threatening at the same time.

How much attention does the lefty media pay her?

-DSK

1 hour ago, jzk said:

Now she is saying that printing images of 911 on the front page of a newspaper is an incitement of violence against progressive women of color:

She sure does trigger you.  And, a whole lot of folks.

Fox News loves her.  She's a ratings bonanza.

Keep focusing on her.  It's hilarious.

46 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Yeah?

If that's true, then why all the misquotes, and ignoring the statements she makes that are true? She's just the far rights latest hate-hate-hate. And she's a young good looking woman, photogenic and threatening at the same time.

How much attention does the lefty media pay her?

-DSK

Where have I ignored what she said?

She is the lefty media.  I pointed out that she didn't say the world would end in 12 years but that  there are those who believe that.  Those folks are her audience.

Since Fox is right wing I would expect them to be pointing out the fallacies of her position and statements.  I would also expect MSNBC to overlook them or tell us 'what she really meant'.

2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Best part is that he embedded a tweet from alt-right Pizza Gate pushing piece of shit Posobiec. Over and over the elk choose garbage conspiracy mongering over news.

And, they continually get duped and share fake photos, memes, and quotes attributed to her.

She gives them enough silly stuff to whine about, and they STILL post bullshit.

Gullible saps, they truly are.

36 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

She sure does trigger you.  And, a whole lot of folks.

Fox News loves her.  She's a ratings bonanza.

Keep focusing on her.  It's hilarious.

She is relevant enough that she gets a whole thread here at PA.  Yet you seem to think it is somehow inappropriate to talk about her bizarre rantings.  

7 minutes ago, jzk said:

She is relevant enough that she gets a whole thread here at PA.  Yet you seem to think it is somehow inappropriate to talk about her bizarre rantings.  

With almost 4100 post no less!

• Downvote 1
6 hours ago, Saorsa said:

the opposition to her largely sensible proposals is from greedy self-serving shitcunts who won't disobey their special interests puppet masters because it's not PROFITABLE. period. I'd be pretty surprised if you didn't understand that elementary reality, and if you do and still rationalize it, you're nothing but a contrarian, partisan asshole who's nothing more than part of the problem just like the rest of the righty fuckers who relentlessly scream 'but, but, but!' here and elsewhere as if their meaningless lives depended on it. aggravating sumbitches..

4 hours ago, jzk said:

that's rich, the Jerk said 'bizarre'.

2 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

the opposition to her largely sensible proposals is from greedy self-serving shitcunts who won't disobey their special interests puppet masters because it's not PROFITABLE. period. I'd be quite surprised if you didn't understand that elementary reality, and if you do and still rationalize it, you're nothing but a contrarian, partisan asshole who's nothing more than part of the problem just like the rest of the righty fuckers who scream 'but, but, but!' here and elsewhere as if their meaningless lives depended on it.

That might be one of the longest run-on sentences I’be every seen.

And “shitcunts” - that’s a new one.

2 hours ago, 3to1 said:

thanks for your feedback, now look in the mirror.

OK - I did that.  I saw a tall, handsome man with glasses and a full head of gorgeous gray hair.  

What’s next?

1 hour ago, J28 said:

OK - I did that.  I saw a tall, handsome man with glasses and a full head of gorgeous gray hair.  

What’s next?

you saw a callous clown with no grease paint. 'cause dat what you is.. jus sayin

9 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Where have I ignored what she said?

She is the lefty media.  I pointed out that she didn't say the world would end in 12 years but that  there are those who believe that.  Those folks are her audience.

Since Fox is right wing I would expect them to be pointing out the fallacies of her position and statements.  I would also expect MSNBC to overlook them or tell us 'what she really meant'.

She's not given nearly as much air time by MSNBC as by Fox. Generally when you (and the other righties) are busy insulting AOC, you tend to imagine she really said what Fox/Rush/etc -said- she said, rather than what she really said. You might want to check.

I would expect right wing media to point out fallacies but instead they just call names and cast asparagus. I think they've forgotten there's such a thing as facts and logic, or perhaps they believe their audience doesn't care about that.

-DSK

42 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

you saw a callous clown with no grease paint. 'cause dat what you is.. jus sayin

Unless you are African-American - and I’m pretty sure you aren’t - you just appropriated American Black cultural speech patterns.

Racist!

20 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

She's not given nearly as much air time by MSNBC as by Fox. Generally when you (and the other righties) are busy insulting AOC, you tend to imagine she really said what Fox/Rush/etc -said- she said, rather than what she really said. You might want to check.

I would expect right wing media to point out fallacies but instead they just call names and cast asparagus. I think they've forgotten there's such a thing as facts and logic, or perhaps they believe their audience doesn't care about that.

-DSK

She would be an embarrassment to MSNBC.  They think she's an idiot too.

As to triggering, anyone who says anything about her uneducated views sets you guys off on a burst of obscenities like a Chinese firecracker.

5 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

She would be an embarrassment to MSNBC.  They think she's an idiot too.

As to triggering, anyone who says anything about her uneducated views sets you guys off on a burst of obscenities like a Chinese firecracker.

???

You asked, I answered. I don't think the coverage given AOC by MSNBC is governed by their thinking she's an embarassment. She's just not that important to anybody except bitter righties

-DSK

24 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

???

You asked, I answered. I don't think the coverage given AOC by MSNBC is governed by their thinking she's an embarassment. She's just not that important to anybody except bitter righties

-DSK

I think they are afraid of being embarassed again.

1 minute ago, Saorsa said:

I think they are afraid of being embarassed again.

That was bullshit. I know how you enjoy your little "ha ha WE WON!!" moment.

THe fact is that most serious polls were giving Hillary less and less margin as the 2016 election got closer, the last two or three days I saw a bunch that predicted a Trump win. The ones that didn't were giving Hillary a 2% edge which is not outside the margin of error anyway.

That may be a little too technical for you to understand. Never mind, carry on.

Bottom line: Liberals and Democrats aren't putting much importance on AOC. Some like much of what she says, others don't.

You think she's some kind of libby-rull goddess, possibly because of her tits. Fine. But the rest is just projection and wishful thinking

-DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

That was bullshit. I know how you enjoy your little "ha ha WE WON!!" moment.

THe fact is that most serious polls were giving Hillary less and less margin as the 2016 election got closer, the last two or three days I saw a bunch that predicted a Trump win. The ones that didn't were giving Hillary a 2% edge which is not outside the margin of error anyway.

That may be a little too technical for you to understand. Never mind, carry on.

Bottom line: Liberals and Democrats aren't putting much importance on AOC. Some like much of what she says, others don't.

You think she's some kind of libby-rull goddess, possibly because of her tits. Fine. But the rest is just projection and wishful thinking

-DSK

I do like her tits.

Dumb gurls who thrive on attention and have nice tits are some of my favorites.

11 hours ago, J28 said:
11 hours ago, jzk said:

With almost 4100 post no less!

How many are bullshit posts and repeated lies from you two clowns?

Fake pictures, bullshit quotes, and silly memes.

You folks are really desperate.

She owns you.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Rightwing sock puppet bumps AOC thread to claim it's not the rightwing obsessed with AOC. Uses as evidence shitnews widely reported in rightwing outrage media. Hopes for another page of useless pingpong.

Poor snowflake is obsessed with calling me a sock.  So I’ll ask again did your mother name you mismoyled or perhaps Jiblet. 

If not, you too are a sock.  

Pelosi made those comments in London  they were covered by most of the media 

https://www.newsweek.com/pelosi-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-glass-water-win-district-1397640

On 4/17/2019 at 12:04 AM, The Joker said:

Pelosi compares AOC to a glass of water.  But hey it’s the right that keeps bringing her up 

Correct on both fronts. A new first for you.

Fresh off skewering Dan Crenshaw AOC has set her sights on Kentucky Republicans who hate clean air and water.  Said republicans invited her to come meet them and their constituents to see why the Green New Deal is a bad idea (the aforementioned clean air and water and less coal).  The charming and Hot AOC immediately accepted the offer and now the Kentucky old men are frightened and looking for a way to disinvite her. Unfortunately for them Kentucky has open borders and AOC is likely going to come anyway.

https://www.gq.com/story/ky-republicans-aoc-coal-miners/amp?__twitter_impression=true

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She sure triggers the snowflakes. 

Like a frigid air mass encountering a warm moist low system..........

1 hour ago, J28 said:

I'm livin' in @Gouvernail's head 24/7/365 (and that of all his many socks).  Conditions aren't great in here though - there's a LOT of damage.

Why bother? What's the payoff for you? I think you've stated you are a savvy oldster, but this isn't how grownups act.

7 hours ago, Ishmael said:

The Trumpaloons are baying at the moon tonight. Damn, you people have some hate going.

It's a copycat

At least this one is a decent parody, nails ol' Bill (before he got kicked off the air).

I don't know who the cute little girl is copying but it doesn't seem much like what I've seen of AOC.

-DSK

4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

It's a copycat

At least this one is a decent parody, nails ol' Bill (before he got kicked off the air).

I don't know who the cute little girl is copying but it doesn't seem much like what I've seen of AOC.

-DSK

Given that your video has 729 views, how could she possibly not have copied it?

13 minutes ago, J28 said:

Can you imagine the conversations and eye-rolling about AOC that are going on in the offices of the House leadership, the DNC, and Democrat power brokers?  

They probably don't hold a candle to the eye rolls here every time you post.

32 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Good essay here by my main man Leonard Pitts on the AOC phenomena . .  

And I'm gonna sit right down and write a check to the Democratic Socialists of America. 

https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article229480349.html

You can add getting Trump re-elected to her list of future accomplishments.

1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

You can abrogate responsibility for GOP mistakes all you want, but at some point the party has to face consequences for all their recent wrongs.

You want me to take responsibility for GOP mistakes?  Ok, it is all my fault.

Meanwhile, AOC is doing much more to re-elect Trump than anything else.  And, despite my being responsible for all of the GOP's mistakes, she actually does have power to re-elect Trump.

You can abrogate responsibility for GOP mistakes all you want, but at some point the party has to face consequences for all their recent wrongs.

It's that damn primary system.  Who would have thought that anyone would have voted for someone not of the ruling class?

Why, I hear tell that some democrats thought it would be absolutely hilarious to crossover and vote for him.

We should demand superdelegates who can get things right no matter how the vote went.

Mister Minister is on his superdelegates thing again, as if Republicans don't have them and as if they mattered in the Democratic primary anyways. Now what's really interesting is Republicans cancelling their state primaries. It's like their own party version of repealing the 17th amendment. You can't get more superdelegate than that.

11 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

So, Trump is under water by 12 points(conservatively).  If AOC is going to get Trump reelected she needs to get with it.  Her efforts to date suck. 

Give her some time.  I suspect she is just getting warmed up.

1 hour ago, jzk said:
2 hours ago, phillysailor said:

You want me to take responsibility for GOP mistakes?  Ok, it is all my fault.

You have serious delusions of grandeur, my friend. Your influence on the GOP is less than my dead grandmother’s. 

2 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

You have serious delusions of grandeur, my friend. Your influence on the GOP is less than my dead grandmother’s. 

Make up your mind.  You wanted me to take responsibility, so I did.  Do you have more than one personality?

Sigh.

My point is that the right blames Trump’s electoral success on the left. They blame the left for the Mueller investigation and Trump’s problems with the press. They blame “faulty intelligence” for invading Iraq and they refuse to take responsibility for trickle down economics and the ballooning deficit, and don’t even acknowledge the myriad problems climate change is causing, even though the DOD has recognized it as a seriously destabilizing force in the coming decades.

You, jzk, can try to pin the blame of Trump being re-elected on anything or anyone from apples to Zippy the Pinhead, but the GOP eventually has to start recognizing its fuckups, and return to the hard work of good governance.

This means being a willing a cooperative partner in a democracy, not A hodgepodge of conservative wimps, rent-seeking plutocrats, Trump sycophants and “religious” racists. It means taking responsibility, collectively, for their decisions and not kicking the can down the road or blaming their electoral SNAFUs on the junior representatives from NYC & Minnesota.

• Like 3

Sigh.

My point is that the right blames Trump’s electoral success on the left. They blame the left for the Mueller investigation and Trump’s problems with the press. They blame “faulty intelligence” for invading Iraq and they refuse to take responsibility for trickle down economics and the ballooning deficit, and don’t even acknowledge the myriad problems climate change is causing, even though the DOD has recognized it as a seriously destabilizing force in the coming decades.

You, jzk, can try to pin the blame of Trump being re-elected on anything or anyone from apples to Zippy the Pinhead, but the GOP eventually has to start recognizing its fuckups, and return to the hard work of good governance.

This means being a willing a cooperative partner in a democracy, not A hodgepodge of conservative wimps, rent-seeking plutocrats, Trump sycophants and “religious” racists. It means taking responsibility, collectively, for their decisions and not kicking the can down the road or blaming their electoral SNAFUs on the junior representatives from NYC & Minnesota.

I see that your political views are about as bizarre as your view that Sheriff Joe is worse than the Sri Lanka suicide bomber.   I guess that is why you are on the irrelevant fringe. 

10 minutes ago, jzk said:

I see that your political views are about as bizarre as your view that Sheriff Joe is worse than the Sri Lanka suicide bomber.   I guess that is why you are on the irrelevant fringe. 

You are, perhaps, correct.

Expecting Republicans to take ownership for the problems they’ve created is pretty foolish.

But, I’m an idealist, to some degree.

And yes, state spon