3 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

You should start up one of those microfinance banks.

You said that the consensus from the left is that rich people are republicans. I cited the lefty billionaires that get so under your skin to prove that you're lying again.  What are you talking about now?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How much will it take for you to shut the fuck up and never post here again Mis Raz'r Jib? That was fun.

One of the few things you posted I agree with.  It is however the only (legal) entity that has the power to send people with guns to bend you to it's will.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

You said that the consensus from the left is that rich people are republicans. I cited the lefty billionaires that get so under your skin to prove that you're lying again.  What are you talking about now?

What about them?  I said the consensus, consensus doesn't make anything an absolute fact.  I regard consensus sociology on a par with any other consensus science.

Would it make you happier if I followed the usual bullshit of all the poor people in WV were stupid republicans and the poor people of the cities downtrodden democrats?

Rich lefties are no better or worse than rich righties.  The difference might be that they endow a chair in something rather than bribing the rowing or tennis coach.

21 hours ago, Saorsa said:

I don't but that seems to be the consensus from the left.  There is a certain cacophony here with political viewpoints coming from around the country with differing demographics.

The general theme of rich fat cat republican and poor working class democrat seems a common theme in discourse.

What a load of Malarkey.

You tossed in your "offhand comment" and are now backpedaling.

Just admit it was stupid thing to say and no one would give you shit for saying it.  Try to defend it, and....

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MakePHRFGreatAgain said:

she picked up a lot of Raul Castro followers since his posting have  dropped offf

She just keeps collecting followers day after day.  Faster than trump too.

17 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

She just keeps collecting followers day after day.  Faster than trump too.

It's that damn Twitter expunging bogus accounts, that's what it is. Donny lost over a million last time.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:58 PM, Left Shift said:

Betcha Ocasio-Cortez wouldn't be on your and your fellow rightest trolls hate list if she didn't do things like she did today:  Calling out Steve Mnuchin for being the swamp creature that he is for helping Eddie Lampert to raid Sears of its assets, rake in billions, and lay off thousands of working stiffs.  

Yeah, you just gotta hate on a young, smart woman from the wrong side of the the tracks.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/23/warren-ocasio-cortez-mnuchin-sears-bankruptcy-1341189

yorktown is the wrong side of the tracks?

On 5/23/2019 at 2:10 PM, Steam Flyer said:

The consensus for pretty much everybody with a functioning central cortex ("lefties" to you) is that the Republican Party is working for the benefit of the very rich. Not that "Republicans" or "loyal Republican voters" are themselves rich.

Well, actually, it goes against the narrative, but in fact the lower income groups (less than $ 50K) voted for HRC. Trump was elected by those with higher incomes. 

Also outside the narrative - Ocasio's policy positions are popular with average USAeans, and like her the Reich should be outraged by the blatant corruption of the Trump cabinet (not just Trump). But ideologues that the are, they don't mind a bit. 

On 5/25/2019 at 9:26 AM, hermetic said:

Never been, but if it's like most exurb hamlets, it has one. 

Where the maids and cleaners and handymen and landscapers live. 

As opposed to the "right side of the tracks", where they work (for the Manhattan-commuting types who live there).

The Reich know they cannot beat her on the issues . .  

because just about all her views are popular with the peeps . .  

so it's just this never-ending, dumb-shit ad hominemism  . . 

questioning her neighborhood ? Gimmie a flippen break !! 

Nobody who isn’t one has to pretend to be morally superior to a Republican. The fact is, merely not being republican establishes ipso facto superiority to all who are. 

6 hours ago, Rat's ass said:

Not to mention the leftist scum where the barnyard mentality never stops.

They pretend to be morally superior and some are actually stupid enough to believe it.

Fake outrage is the hallmark of these hypocrites, it's stamped into their foreheads. :lol: 

^^^^^ That's some silly shit rat there ^^^^^

8 hours ago, frenchie said:
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:26 AM, hermetic said:

Never been, but if it's like most exurb hamlets, it has one. 

Where the maids and cleaners and handymen and landscapers live. 

As opposed to the "right side of the tracks", where they work (for the Manhattan-commuting types who live there).

I've been there, played there in high school and visited a few college teammates who grew up there.  bluish / white collar, good school.  nice place, it ain't the bronx and it ain't "the wrong side of the tracks"

On 4/13/2019 at 9:32 AM, Laker said:

Straight out of Wikipedia.  

The threat of acidification includes a decline in commercial fisheries and in the Arctic tourism industry and economy. Commercial fisheries are threatened because acidification harms calcifying organisms which form the base of the Arctic food webs.

Pteropods and brittle stars both form the base of the Arctic food webs and are both seriously damaged from acidification. Pteropods shells dissolve with increasing acidification and the brittle stars lose muscle mass when re-growing appendages.[113] For pteropods to create shells they require aragonite which is produced through carbonate ions and dissolved calcium. Pteropods are severely affected because increasing acidification levels have steadily decreased the amount of water supersaturated with carbonate which is needed for aragonite creation.[114] Arctic waters are changing so rapidly that they will become undersaturated with aragonite as early as 2016.[114] Additionally the brittle star's eggs die within a few days when exposed to expected conditions resulting from Arctic acidification.[115]Acidification threatens to destroy Arctic food webs from the base up. Arctic food webs are considered simple, meaning there are few steps in the food chain from small organisms to larger predators. For example, pteropods are "a key prey item of a number of higher predators – larger plankton, fish, seabirds, whales".[116] Both pteropods and sea stars serve as a substantial food source and their removal from the simple food web would pose a serious threat to the whole ecosystem. The effects on the calcifying organisms at the base of the food webs could potentially destroy fisheries. The value of fish caught from US commercial fisheries in 2007 was valued at $3.8 billion and of that 73% was derived from calcifiers and their direct predators.[117] Other organisms are directly harmed as a result of acidification. For example, decrease in the growth of marine calcifiers such as the American lobster, ocean quahog, and scallops means there is less shellfish meat available for sale and consumption.[118] Red king crab fisheries are also at a serious threat because crabs are calcifiers and rely on carbonate ions for shell development. Baby red king crab when exposed to increased acidification levels experienced 100% mortality after 95 days.[119] In 2006, red king crab accounted for 23% of the total guideline harvest levels and a serious decline in red crab population would threaten the crab harvesting industry.[120] Several ocean goods and services are likely to be undermined by future ocean acidification potentially affecting the livelihoods of some 400 to 800 million people depending upon the emission scenario.[10]

And temperature:

https://www.popsci.com/hawaii-coral-reefs-bleaching

I see AOC and I making purple love on the beach in Hawaii. It's an incoming tide washing over us in the throes of hot liquid love ... cue music... we're going around the world from here to eternity. Fuck acidification. Roll credits...

10 hours ago, Rat's ass said:

They pretend to be morally superior and some are actually stupid enough to believe it.

Fake outrage is the hallmark of these hypocrites, it's stamped into their foreheads. :lol: 

Whereas most of your rage comes from spending your life in the closet

13 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

AOC reigns supreme at getting the Rat Pack panties in wads.  A lot of S&M in that crowd.

I think what gets them angry is the compelling need they all have to masturbate to the thought and images of her.  They hate her for what she makes them do with their sacred seed. 

47 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

S & M: Stupidity and mendacity? 

Let's wait while rat looks mendacity up. He's down with stupidity, obviously.

Stupidity would be an improvement in his situation.

14 hours ago, Rat's ass said:

So, the perspicacious Mr. Rat jumps into a discussion of ad hominems . . . 

with an ad hominem !! 

Fake outrage - When the Reich wanted us to be upset the time OAC borrowed some nice clothes for a photo shoot. 

14 hours ago, Rat's ass said:

who's that uppity 'ol cunt in your avatar? the facial hair is a nice touch.

AOC sure gets a lot of death threats . .  thanks to FAUX & the Reich . . 

Informative article . . although there are some whack jobs on the left, fully 75 % of threats to political officials come from the Reich 

https://qz.com/1578862/arrests-for-death-threats-against-us-politicians-rose-in-2018/

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Informative article . . although there are some whack jobs on the left, fully 75 % of threats to political officials come from the Reich 

https://qz.com/1578862/arrests-for-death-threats-against-us-politicians-rose-in-2018/

They're just reminding others there still exists a "2nd Amendment solution" to political problems.

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

ah yes, the dull edged Reich philosophy of simple, unimaginative idiocy (so easy a caveman could do it). human beings can indeed be on the same levels as feral hogs, and often below.

• 7 months later...
51 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Looks like AOC was right about Amazon not needing tax breaks to put jobs in NY.

It may not be HQ2 but AOC declares victory and trolls Amazon over New York expansion

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2019/12/06/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-trolls-amazon-over-its-new-york-expansion/4359377002/

1500 jobs instead of 40,000.  Sounds like quite the victory.

5 minutes ago, jzk said:

1500 jobs instead of 40,000.  Sounds like quite the victory.

How's that coal industry, and steel plant industry resurgence going for you?.....

When I lived in communistical San Francisco, it came time to replace Candlestick Park where the Giants and 49ers played. The Giants wanted a new ballpark and they wanted San Francisco to pay for it. The Mayor said yes please! The citizens said no, vote. There was a vote and the ballpark lost. So the Giants said, well darned, I guess private company that we are we'll pay for a private ballpark that we'll use. So they built PacBell or whatever it's called now. It's kinda nice too.

Postscript to this story. The 49ers also needed a new stadium but wouldn't pay for it. They get to play in San Jose now. The Warriors needed a new coliseum and didn't even ask. They built the Chase Center in SF.

This idea that cities have to pay companies to move there or stay there is peculiarly Republican idea. It shows Republicans' deep commitment to free enterprise.

24 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

When I lived in communistical San Francisco, it came time to replace Candlestick Park where the Giants and 49ers played. The Giants wanted a new ballpark and they wanted San Francisco to pay for it. The Mayor said yes please! The citizens said no, vote. There was a vote and the ballpark lost. So the Giants said, well darned, I guess private company that we are we'll pay for a private ballpark that we'll use. So they built PacBell or whatever it's called now. It's kinda nice too.

Postscript to this story. The 49ers also needed a new stadium but wouldn't pay for it. They get to play in San Jose now. The Warriors needed a new coliseum and didn't even ask. They built the Chase Center in SF.

This idea that cities have to pay companies to move there or stay there is peculiarly Republican idea. It shows Republicans' deep commitment to free enterprise.

And after what seems like half of forever, the sales tax to fund Miller Park, the Brewers playpen, is finally set to expire.  I wonder how long it will be before the Brewers owners comes jonesing around talking about the need for a major upgrade if not a whole new playpen.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

She’s such a strong person and doesn’t suffer assholes and bullshit.  She’ll be in the Senate soon. Yoho is a little pussy he totally called her a fucking bitch but he doesn’t have the stones to admit it.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

She’ll be in the Senate soon. 

don't undersell her.  this is our first female president if she continues along her path without jumping off to chase butterflies.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Yoho is retiring, thankfully. He is my useless congressman. He was just auditioning for Foxy News or some other Patriot News outlet. Gotta show that he knows who America’s real enemas are. 

Yoho is way too close to YooHoo for me, thank you very much.

FTFY

58 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

don't undersell her.  this is our first female president if she continues along her path without jumping off to chase butterflies.

Classy and a good dress down of Ted Yoho. I bet she is Speaker of the House, and then president.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Entirely possible.    The Bronx Zoo holds many delights.

Julie-Larsen-Maher_7411_Visitors-and-Children_BUG_BZ_08-06-14.jpg

• Like 1

My admiration for the young lady lept while listening to this speech. 

This has NOTHING to do with right / left politics. 
This is a lecture on fundamental right /wrong  whose contents absolutely should  be embraced by both parties and decent people everywhere. 

The speech shouid be played UNCENSORED on every political media outlet whose owners actually care about treating one another with respect. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

This is a lecture on fundamental right /wrong  whose contents absolutely should  be embraced by both parties and decent people everywhere. 

The speech shouid be played UNCENSORED on every political media outlet whose owners actually care about treating one another with respect. 

No doubt she handled this masterfully.  But do people really care about treating each other with respect?  Not if this forum is any indication.

And do we really need a congressional hearing because someone called you names in the stairwell?

6 minutes ago, jzk said:

But do people really care about treating each other with respect?  Not if this forum is any indication.

I find it rather disrespectful you ignored me taking you up on the bet you proposed the other day.

Makes you seem like a loser challenging people only to run away tail between legs, when they take you up on it.

Sooo...

$100 a relative majority of this forum agrees with violence against women being a taboo is one of the reasons way more men than women get killed by police?

3 minutes ago, mathystuff said:

I find it rather disrespectful you ignored me taking you up on the bet you proposed the other day.

Makes you seem like a loser challenging people only to run away tail between legs, when they take you up on it.

Sooo...

$100 a relative majority of this forum agrees with violence against women being a taboo is one of the reasons way more men than women get killed by police?

What does it matter what a relative majority of this forum thinks about anything?  That can't change the fact that men commit the most violent crime and therefore are more likely to engage a violent confrontation with the police.  Its not like the police were about to kill your grandmother, but stopped themselves because of the "taboo" involved.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mathystuff said:

Dude, idk. It was your idea to have a bet about that.

So you gonna put up or what?

Speaking of running away, I notice you left the systemic racism thread without explaining why US employers discriminate against regular Chinese Americans but prefer Taiwanese Americans.  Did you have some statistical analysis to offer?

24 minutes ago, jzk said:

No doubt she handled this masterfully.  

She is growing up in public. I respect that and respect her. I don’t agree with her on policy 75% of the time but she has good ethics and a moral backbone and has learned a lot in 2 years. We’ll see.

19 minutes ago, jzk said:

Speaking of running away, I notice you left the systemic racism thread without explaining why US employers discriminate against regular Chinese Americans but prefer Taiwanese Americans.  Did you have some statistical analysis to offer?

Speaking of running away, you are doing it right now.

I do not owe you an answer to all of your questions. You do owe me a bet, because you proposed it.

Fuck off and come back, when you've grown some self respect

4 minutes ago, mathystuff said:

Speaking of running away, you are doing it right now.

I do not owe you an answer to all of your questions. You do owe me a bet, because you proposed it.

Fuck off and come back, when you've grown some self respect

Now you are just making shit up.  Why do you think I owe you anything?  I said "And, I bet few even here believe that police kill more men than women because it is "taboo" for a man to be violent to a woman."  That is the bet.  Take it or leave it.  You made a new, different bet.  No one seems to be interested.

42 minutes ago, jzk said:

You want statistical analysis now?

That's good, you spelled it right

- DSK

8 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Damn.  That made me want to be a better person.  Thank you, Congresswoman.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jzk said:

No doubt she handled this masterfully.  But do people really care about treating each other with respect?  Not if this forum is any indication.

And do we really need a congressional hearing because someone called you names in the stairwell?

There is a world of difference between PA and the US Capitol building.  
We talk trash here, because we KNOW this is an anonymous forum and expect everyone who willingly participates is okay with the cesspool nature of this forum.  Try to say half of what you say in PA in ANY other forum on this site and see how it is received.

How about someone at your mother's/wife's/daughter's office calling her a "fucking bitch"?

Don't make excuses for despicable behavior.  It's beneath you.

Just now, Bus Driver said:

We talk trash here, because we KNOW this is an anonymous forum and expect everyone who willingly participates is okay with the cesspool nature of this forum.  Try to say half of what you say in PA in ANY other forum on this site and see how it is received.

How about someone at your mother's/wife's/daughter's office calling her a "fucking bitch"?

Congresspeople talk trash also.  They are regular people.   

Why do you bring up an example of a woman being called a name?  Do you think women are inferior?  Or do you think they can play in the same sandbox as men?  Or do you think they need you to defend them?

33 minutes ago, jzk said:

Why do you bring up an example of a woman being called a name?  Do you think women are inferior?  Or do you think they can play in the same sandbox as men?  Or do you think they need you to defend them?

Why is there even a fucking sandbox?  You act as if the way men behave is some sort of right given us.

1 minute ago, Swimsailor said:

Why is there even a fucking sandbox?  You act as if the way men behave is some sort of right given us.

I am all for raising the tone of the dialog.  But I also understand that people are people, and that is how things work.  There are people here that I have discussions with, and there is no sandbox language at all.  Yoho let AOC get the best of him, and she kicked his ass.  Good for her.  What he should have done is just go up to her, shake her hand, and act like it was a pleasure to see her.  That is how you completely disarm people.  It is a way of saying "fuck you asshole" without saying "fuck you asshole."

4 hours ago, jzk said:
4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Um, because that is what the current focus is?  You know, it's what we are responding to?

Go back to Post #4107 and read all the posts from then until now.  See if you can figure it out.

Would you refer to a female colleague as a "fucking bitch" at work?  How about when the press is there and you won't be able to deny it?

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Um, because that is what the current focus is?  You know, it's what we are responding to?

Go back to Post #4107 and read all the posts from then until now.  See if you can figure it out.

Would you refer to a female colleague as a "fucking bitch" at work?  How about when the press is there and you won't be able to deny it?

Is that what we are talking about?  How women are treated in Congress?  Or how all people are treated?

1 hour ago, jzk said:

Is that what we are talking about?  How women are treated in Congress?  Or how all people are treated?

Well, this thread was silent for nearly 6 weeks, until Rep. Ocasio-Cortez spoke up about the treatment she received from a "colleague". 

Your attempt to downplay this topic are duly noted.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Well, this thread was silent for nearly 6 weeks, until Rep. Ocasio-Cortez spoke up about the treatment she received from a "colleague". 

Your attempt to downplay this topic are duly noted.

I gave her all the praise she deserves.  She is a master.  She wiped the floor with Yoho, no doubt.  

YooHoo is also a reason why we can't have anything nice.

Marco Rubio is another reason.

Ted Cruz, and Bitch McConnell are more reasons.

This really is a lesson in social reasoning.

These people don't have any real reason to be where they are, except that they got there. And that's where they'll stay until someone else with a better bullshit story can push them out.

(McConnell? Really!? I thought he would have been dumped in the gutter 12 years ago!)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

YooHoo is also a reason why we can't have anything nice.

Marco Rubio is another reason.

Ted Cruz, and Bitch McConnell are more reasons.

This really is a lesson in social reasoning.

These people don't have any real reason to be where they are, except that they got there. And that's where they'll stay until someone else with a better bullshit story can push them out.

(McConnell? Really!? I thought he would have been dumped in the gutter 12 years ago!)

Yoo Hoo went on Faux news and lied his ass off about his encounter  with zero punch back from supposed straight newsy Martha Macallum.  He’s a pussy ass bitch.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/ted-yoho-says-aocs-being-disingenuous-making-hay-out-of-this-objects-to-fox-panelist-dubbing-him-loser-of-the-week/

edit he also took time to say that he would not apologize for his Christian faith.

LOL.

I keep thinking in the old days it went like this:

Fuck you you goddamn dumpter-diving fagot, vote for my fucking bill or I will play the film of you and the three sheep on NBC :angry:

You vote for my bill you whoremongering walking VD exhibit or your advanced syphilis report gets sent to both wives and the boyfriend :angry:

Many insults are traded, they drink some bourbon, work out a compromise, and then have some news conference where they stand next to each other talking about bipartisan cooperation and the highest ideals of our great republic and all the reporters roll their eyes but print the speech verbatim. It seems like the idea of at least LOOKING LIKE wise rulers of a great country has gone by the wayside. Looking like you are doing the job IS the job in many ways in politics. Now we get a chickenshit weasel insulting a women in crude terms in public.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/rep-ted-yoho-removed-from-board-of-christian-charity-over-his-comments-about-rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/2020/07/25/31037546-ceaa-11ea-91f1-28aca4d833a0_story.html

Excerpt -

A Christian nonprofit organization that fights world hunger asked Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) to resign from its board after he confronted a female colleague and then reportedly used a sexist expletive after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) was out of earshot.

Bread for the World announced Yoho’s resignation in a statement on Saturday, saying that his “recent actions and words as reported in the media are not reflective of the ethical standards expected of members of our Board of Directors.”

• Like 1

Our last two congressmen (our district was re-drawn after it was thrown out for gerrymandering) have been DeathSantis and Yoho. I can’t wait to see which winner we get next. There is a truckload Of winners running in the GOP primary. One was spouting on FB about an endorsement from Roger Stone. I commented that his opponents were prolly heartbroken about not getting an endorsement from a convicted liar. That got me blocked. 

On 7/24/2020 at 8:47 PM, kent_island_sailor said:

I keep thinking in the old days it went like this:

Fuck you you goddamn dumpter-diving fagot, vote for my fucking bill or I will play the film of you and the three sheep on NBC :angry:

You vote for my bill you whoremongering walking VD exhibit or your advanced syphilis report gets sent to both wives and the boyfriend :angry:

Many insults are traded, they drink some bourbon, work out a compromise, and then have some news conference where they stand next to each other talking about bipartisan cooperation and the highest ideals of our great republic and all the reporters roll their eyes but print the speech verbatim. It seems like the idea of at least LOOKING LIKE wise rulers of a great country has gone by the wayside. Looking like you are doing the job IS the job in many ways in politics. Now we get a chickenshit weasel insulting a women in crude terms in public.

This whole imaginary "locker room" talk justification is just bullshit.  

Honestly, have you ever heard anyone use language like that in a business or political context?  EVER?  I've been in locker rooms all my life.  While I may have heard a "you should see her in a swim suit" comment, nothing like the potty-mouth, juvenile crap that you suppose, or what Donald tRump actually says has ever occurred.  

Which goes a long way to explain why he is the least "manly" person I've ever observed. 

But I agree, Yoho is a chickenshit weasel, bred by his master in his likeness.

• Like 1