NASA engineer foils porch priates

Foreverslow

Score 1 for the geeks!!!

This guys is a true engineer.

He has thought of everything and the process he is monitoring.

Should have used the dye packs used by banks when someone steals money. That won't clean off.

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell2 said:

Should have used the dye packs used by banks when someone steals money. That won't clean off.

yeah, but the glitter is funnier!

some of these nasa nerds got a lot goin on. in the neighborhood I grew up in outside DC there are 3 houses in a row on one street occupied by three guys that work in the goddard robotics lab. they've been doing a halloween extravaganza across their 3 yards for about 30 years now.. I think  the tradition has been passed down to a 2nd generation at this point. there are two separate miniguage railrways, R2D2s out the wazoo, talking tombstones, something from just about every scifi movie ever made. always a favorite stop in the fall around here.

43 minutes ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

some of these nasa nerds got a lot goin on. in the neighborhood I grew up in outside DC there are 3 houses in a row on one street occupied by three guys that work in the goddard robotics lab. they've been doing a halloween extravaganza across their 3 yards for about 30 years now.. I think  the tradition has been passed down to a 2nd generation at this point. there are two separate miniguage railrways, R2D2s out the wazoo, talking tombstones, something from just about every scifi movie ever made. always a favorite stop in the fall around here.

^^^^ That sounds like it'd be worth a drive-by.    My eyes are still watering from trying not to laugh out loud watching this - I *love* seeing jackass thieves get a comeuppance! 

9 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

^^^^ That sounds like it'd be worth a drive-by.    My eyes are still watering from trying not to laugh out loud watching this - I *love* seeing jackass thieves get a comeuppance! 

for future reference: Waynewood subdivision about halfway between Mt Vernon and Old Town Alex. off GW Parkway

this place has been featured in the Washington Post a few times over the years.

That fart spray can clear a 25'X40' room in under a minute.

And glitter...... Gah! One year my SiL sent me a birthday card loaded with glitter.... 17 years later I sold the house, and was still finding glitter on the floor.... And I was a compulsive vacuumer back then....

11 hours ago, Rum Runner said:

Great video but I always thought death was the best punishment for these people. How about some real explosives and broken glass? At least some permanent dye and pepper spray.

Paint - check out the multicoloured paint explosion that Mythbusters did - it was beautiful.

Then imagine it inside one of those cocksuckers cars.

Archived