Jump to content

2018 Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race: The Race Committee has lodged a protest against Wild Oats XI


Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Wess said:

Gramps - After teaching us your coastal nav techniques for crossing busy shipping lanes in pea soup fog with no radar or AIS could you teach us how to win at roulette?

Morning wheeze, having never darkened the door of a casino I can’t help you with roulette, however I am sure I can school you in navigation in restricted visibility. Just need check on your previous knowledge and experience so I know what level to aim your schooling at. Can you answer the following questions (without using Siri or google)

1/ how many times have you crossed the English Channel?

2/ what kind of vessel does the following sound signal indicate - two long and four short blasts.

3/ You are in a busy shipping channel and thick fog rolls in. You lose all power and drop all of your 19 back up GPS’s over the side.

Do you 

a/ get out the handheld VHF and start crying for help.

b/ curl up in your bunk and have a good cry

c/ hoist your Radar reflector, start making the correct sound signal, get the crew to don life jackets in case you are run down, put someone with good heating forward and work up an EP from your last known position and then shape a safe course to steer?

d/ Sit staring into the abyss and wish you had been sailing since before Facebook was invented?

let me know how you get on. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In loving memory of Clark and Daw We welcome this evening Mr Richard the skipper of the winning power boat. Hello Brian. Mr Richard, may we call you Dick? Sure Brian, most

If Matt Allen as President of AS has any balls he should put Harburg/Bradford and Oatley/Richards in a room and read them the riot act. Harburg for not protesting but having a cry on national TV and O

Ok I am now caught up on this thread. Yes I went live - first actually - with the news direct from Shipwright Arms where WOXI were having lunch in one room, and BJ in the other. Was the best place to

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Wess said:

Gramps - 

Another question for you wheeze - not related to seamanship so you should be able to answer it. Even though I am not a Grandfarther (my lads are only 19 and 21 and didn’t grow up in a trailer park) why do you try to use this as an insult? I have very fond memories of my grandfather- he taught me celestial navigation among other things. Indeed when the time comes I am sure being a grandfather will be a great time of life. Do you have bad memories of your own? Don’t be afraid to talk about it mate- we are all friends here. Sharing you experience my help to give you closure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gramps - Oh my gosh. Its a term of endearment.  Don't get your panties in a bunch. Now on to your many posts.  I'll try to answer your questions:

1.) Never of course.  Have never seen a shipping channel; never mind a ship. 2.) How could I ever know?  3.) what's a GPS?

Your turn.  And lets try to get back on track here...

A.) Do you think Mark Richards is

1.) a cheater and liar

2.) so arrogant and stupid that he should never be allowed to speak in public

3.) his country's best ocean racer

4.) all of the above

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Wess said:

Gramps - Oh my gosh. Its a term of endearment.  Don't get your panties in a bunch. Now on to your many posts.  I'll try to answer your questions:

1.) Never of course.  Have never seen a shipping channel; never mind a ship. 2.) How could I ever know?  3.) what's a GPS?

Thank you for your inquiry about our advanced Navigation course. From the information you have provided and the shit you post, you would need to complete some other courses before attempting the Restricted Vis course as that is not aimed at the clueless beginners and you would struggle with some of the longer words. Our introduction to sailing course is more suited to your present level. In this we cover how to tie a bowline, the parts of the boat, how a marine toilet works and you will get to have a go on the helm for the first time. Any special dietary requirements? Being young and an attention seeker your are probably a Glutard and/or a lactard.

Please wear white soled shoes and a big floppy hat on the day.

We look forward to having you on board.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Wess said:

A.) Do you think Mark Richards is

1.) a cheater and liar

2.) so arrogant and stupid that he should never be allowed to speak in public

3.) his country's best ocean racer

4.) all of the above

5.) One of Australia's greatest ever Professional Surfers

6.) Skipper of the most successful yacht in the Sydney to Hobart yacht race's 74 year history.

7.) CEO of a global boat building company with its own legal department.

 

I pick the last 3. How did I go?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Gramps.  My main interest was to see just how deep into him your nose was and didn't realize you were his hairdresser.  How long does the dye job take and does he seek your counsel on crossing shipping lanes in pea soup fog with no AIS or radar? 

Quarter of the way to another page of absurdity.

#bestboatworstskipper

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Wess said:

Sorry Gramps.  My main interest was to see just how deep your nose was and didn't realize you were his hairdresser.  How long does the dye job takee and does he seek your counsel on crossing shipping lanes in pea soup fog with no AIS or radar? 

Quarter of the way to another page of absurdity.

#bestboatworstskipper

Oh I am sorry mate - I didn't realize until this incomprehensible post that English isn't your first language. Shouldn't you be in school?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So you don't look up the course to see the other boats getting knocked and headed?

 

If oats ais was transmitting,  other boats would have seen their course change and covered.

What would you do in either situation?

 

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Indeed the tracker will show you that will it not? Also how does a boat ‘stuck in a hole’ ( to use your words from your previous post) cover another boat?  What you seem to think is that when one boat (say this year’s line honours winner) makes a smart tactical move, it should be shared with all so they can do the same. Your leftist political philosophy has no place in yacht racing comrade. The fat wheezy kids don’t get to win the Hundred meter dash just so it is fair. You kids today need to learn that life isn’t fair. That is why some people are born short or fat or ugly or from Victoria.

Interesting non answer.

 

You still charge you batteries with the motor in gear?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

 

Interesting non answer.

 

You still charge you batteries with the motor in gear?

I am forming the opinion you are not very bright mate. Was my answer a little complicated for a Victorian? In regards to your charging comment - Are you now accusing me a being a cheat as well? 

Edit. I think jack’s post said it better than I could.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

 

Mate I said it was a "pretty good argument", not one that would guarantee a win :-)

Anyway AIS Class B is out of the bag. It's mass market appeal leads straight to stuff like the AIS enabled PLB.  Instead of not being appropriately diciplined to not falling overboard being the foundation of the "Safety at Sea" cake, we have another cake layer courtesy of technology to save fuckwits who stumble overboard at sea.

Now @Se7en this is the close to my argument you regard as flakey.

There you have it @Se7en my 'Safety at Sea" "Layer Cake" argument justifying why giving recreational sailors access to AIS may not have been such a great move.

Fuck, I hope you were drinking when you wrote that, cause it took me a couple to get through it. Twice. Just to make sure my head was spinning at the same rate of rotation as your logic which was tortuously twisted through meandering anecdotes and suppositions.

Thanks for the effort, I do actually appreciate it.

If I can summarise; AIS is a bad idea as it allows folks to be lazy and not learn good seamanship. Hence putting them at risk when things go tits up.

I see your point and accept that is a pretty good argument.

I'd counter with some self aggrandizing anecdotes from my meagre experience. I have crossed the english channel zero times, but I have fallen overboard in the straits of Jahor once. I've also sailed into Hobart and got pissed at the customs house while the crew of WO 11 were doing likewise. I may have even made comment that we had just finished a sailing race, and how was their motorboat going?

Anyway - as I racing sailor I was only just competent to pull strings when requested, and only allowed behind the helm to take a piss. But our navigator / tacticion would certainly pass muster as one of your steely eyed sailors, and he could tell where every other vessel was on a dark night just from the spray pattern covering us proles on the rail. So we were all good. But occasionally he slept, and occasionally the rest of us would sneak a peak at the forbidden fruit that was the chartplotter with AIS on it. And that would make us underlings a little happier to know where other boats were, and that we were not about to trade carbon splinters.

Therefore I think AIS has value racing.

Sometime later, pretending to be the competent skipper of my own cruising boat, I also desired the odd nap. And I did sleep a little easier knowing that while my somewhat seasick partner had the watch, that we were transmitting our position. However, knowing what I do now, I would have left it off as we transited the environs of Morton Bay. Clearly the hardy watermen of that locale do not need the crutch of AIS, relying only on their finely honed sense of smell. (Apparently they play some mean pinball as well).

So yes, your argument was 'pretty good', but for me falls short of compelling.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gramps - I get you like the guy but the fact is this thread is about - or was until the absurdity  and comedic relief took over - WOXI getting protested.  You might recall this boat got protested two years in a row now and he lost one and one got tossed.  His comments about same and the outcomes as reported in the press are perhaps as absurd as much of this thread.  And the best you can come up with to express your adulation for him is that he was a great surfer, he is the skipper of a great boat, and he is the CEO of a company?   Good thing you don't teach PR.   And try not to be so angry.  For gosh sakes, they sail a motorboat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I am forming the opinion you are not very bright mate. Was my answer a little complicated for a Victorian? In regards to your charging comment - Are you now accusing me a being a cheat as well? 

Edit. I think jack’s post said it better than I could.

I'm sure someone of your skill and experience would have caught that missile with their teeth.

 

And no, your surname isnt Richards. Though it is ironically appropriate. ....

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wess said:

Gramps - I get you like the guy but the fact is this thread is about - or was until the absurdity  and comedic relief took over - WOXI getting protested.  You might recall this boat got protested two years in a row now and he lost one and one got tossed.  His comments about same and the outcomes as reported in the press are perhaps as absurd as much of this thread.  And the best you can come up with to express your adulation for him is that he was a great surfer, he is the skipper of a great boat, and he is the CEO of a company?   Good thing you don't teach PR.   And try not to be so angry.  For gosh sakes, they sail a motorboat.

I like everyone wheezy. And sorry those jokes went over your head. I didn’t realise how short you were. I get that you don’t like Mark. Have you ever met him?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, terrafirma said:

AIS has legs and will keep walking down the page,..! Could be a record for the SA forums?

No way. The thousand days thread went for over a 1000 pages. Even the hot rod thread went for a couple of hundred. The race will roll around again well before this gets anywhere near those numbers and by then Mid will have started several new WOXI haters threads and the Lynch mob will have moved on. I must admit even I am getting bored with this one. Hey here’s an idea- someone could post something new...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning campers,

LB good to see your still fine form. i just took a road trip from your favourite southern state with a stop off in ALICE. Spent 5 days in 43C plus heat , being a southerner l understand Hypothermia and what can happen. But that living in extreme heat is a killer ,  The locals where saying 2 hours up there in the sun with out water and even they would die.  LB did i tell you i was moving my son from Alice to Darwin? So stopped off at the Daly Waters pub  for a beer, even offered my tatty undies to the barmaid so they could  hung from the rafters like all the other G_STRINGS. The beer was cold but i had to hold my nose when sliding it down as it was XXXX lol. LB i am home now and i see the chooks are scratching and clucking louder than ever. SO glad l left you in charge of the hen house , keep feeding them chooks mate lol.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, lighthouse keeper said:

Good morning campers,

LB good to see your still fine form. i just took a road trip from your favourite southern state with a stop off in ALICE. Spent 5 days in 43C plus heat , being a southerner l understand Hypothermia and what can happen. But that living in extreme heat is a killer ,  The locals where saying 2 hours up there in the sun with out water and even they would die.  LB did i tell you i was moving my son from Alice to Darwin? So stopped off at the Daly Waters pub  for a beer, even offered my tatty undies to the barmaid so they could  hung from the rafters like all the other G_STRINGS. The beer was cold but i had to hold my nose when sliding it down as it was XXXX lol. LB i am home now and i see the chooks are scratching and clucking louder than ever. SO glad l left you in charge of the hen house , keep feeding them chooks mate lol.

 

What's the Daly Pub like.? It's on my bucket list..Then the Kimberley by boat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Hey here’s an idea- someone could post something new...

Did you know that cars and boats that start with the letter "J" sit in the top 5 owned by both pooftas and lezzos?

Didn't Hoppy sell his Jeaneau and buy a Jeep Wrangler while he looks around for a cheap J boat?

https://roygbiv.jezebel.com/these-are-the-top-10-gay-and-lesbian-cars-1569142181

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Did you know that cars and boats that start with the letter "J" sit in the top 5 owned by pooftas and lezzos?

Didn't Hoppy sell his Jeaneau and buy a Jeep Wrangler?

https://roygbiv.jezebel.com/these-are-the-top-10-gay-and-lesbian-cars-1569142181

I own a Jeanneau and I am pretty sure I am a lesbian.

There ya go boys - a nice slow full toss on the on side. Let’s see what you can do with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

O

50 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Did you know that cars and boats that start with the letter "J" sit in the top 5 owned by both pooftas and lezzos?

Didn't Hoppy sell his Jeaneau and buy a Jeep Wrangler while he looks around for a cheap J boat?

https://roygbiv.jezebel.com/these-are-the-top-10-gay-and-lesbian-cars-1569142181

Aw man, I didn't want to be gay. Lemme see what cards I've got...I can do Dominatrix or... Bestiality? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoppy said:

So you are afraid of guys junk and would prefer a good rug munch any day?

count me as a lesbo too but personally I’d prefer to avoid picking out pubes from my teeth 

Mmmmmm so Hop you prefer "taking and gobbling" junk. Each to their own I suppose.

You extolled your experience with AIS from going around Greece SH in your Jeaneau. Which of those 5 islands was your favourite?

top-gay-islands-greece.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Mmmmmm so Hop you prefer "taking and gobbling" junk. Each to their own I suppose.

You extolled your experience with AIS from going around Greece SH in your Jeaneau. Which of those 5 islands was your favourite?

top-gay-islands-greece.jpg

Maybe hoppy is talking about a different ais?

"Anal intense stretch"?

"After insertion stool"?

"Anti itch salve"?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So what we are left with gentlemen is your classic shit sandwich.

It's open knowledge Wild Oats was not transmitting, I think that is a given.

Why she was not transmitting we might never know.

How that should have been treated by race authorities is questionable and open to much debate.

Why did they not amend their declaration?

Unfortunately the last public statement by anyone is Mark Richards demanding an apology from all concerned and shacking up with Gladwell for the weekend.

Not to get all Ouija board here but what ever happened to Public Interest?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, paps49 said:

what ever happened to Public Interest?

 

Now that is some funny shit right there. Much better than that Clarke and Dawes rubbish you wrote.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frant said:

You only got lawyers on retainer. I thought you had a council of queens at your beck and call. But please don’t hold back, we’d just “love” to see you try and shut down SA. That’s gonna be litigation in the US of A . Hope you’ve got cash to burn.

and an edit addition.

Mark Richards does not abide by the rules of sailing, that makes him a cheat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fuck I love this place.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Now that is some funny shit right there. Much better than that Clarke and Dawes rubbish you wrote.

Really LB?

Without public interest where do the advertising $ come from?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless of course you are talking manufactured public interest like hate that, insert:  Black, Muslim, Catholic, Greek, South American or other.

Your whole argument is based on don't fuck with us we rule. They as the most successful Hobart yacht ever and you as an untouchable Yot Master.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, frant said:

It’s ok it’s just your quaint  misunderstanding of the term “ Public Interest”  Give you a clue, it doesn’t mean how interested the punters in the street are about something.

Mmmm ..putting warning labels on products that are not dick friendly?

31-D42JWgI.jpg

26-IIDNYQj.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frant said:

It’s ok it’s just your quaint  misunderstanding of the term “ Public Interest”  Give you a clue, it doesn’t mean how interestedthe punters in the street are about something.

Sad as it is that he needs it explained but I got this one.

Pappy the only members of the public that are even vaguely interested are Jack the essay writer, the hoppster, you, frant, easy street, wheezy and one razor sharp brilliant satirist playing whack a mole with you all. 

A few others drop by for a comment or two but that is it. The entire interested Public. It’s just us baby. Even pig trick has gone and our founder, Mid strength, has gone back to his day job of starting a new thread about Donald Trump every 19 minutes over in PA. Sure there are plenty watching but they are only here for a good old fashioned SA shitshow. Do you really think anyone is reading this looking for new information, informed opinion or quality debate? Of course their fucking not! They are here to see if I will Ark up at Frant for his childish taunts about Shane Warne banging my wife or if you have engaged a lawyer yet. 

Shit fights are the life blood of these forums, and I think scooter owes us all a long lunch when we pass the other thread. Hell I will even unzip Randumb for the afternoon.

Bags not sitting next to you though you grumpy cunt. 

The general public have returned to thinking Sydney to Hobart is a Jetstar package and Wild Oats is a breakfast cereal made by the Seventh Day Adventist Church.

We are yelling at the clouds cupcake. No one else gives a fuck.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Pappy the only members of the public that are even vaguely interested are Jack the essay writer...  

..Do you really think anyone is reading this looking for new information, informed opinion or quality debate? Of course their fucking not! 

Hey Holmes you always get it wrong . I'm no Latino Fuckin Mafia Gang Banger and..

On 1/30/2019 at 12:16 PM, PIL66 said:

I think most here believe this is a circle jerk of 5 or so..... It couldn't be further from the truth.... Many in the top end of town ARE reading this..... Surprised..?  I'm not.

 

images (31).jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Sad as it is that he needs it explained but I got this one.

Pappy the only members of the public that are even vaguely interested are Jack the essay writer, the hoppster, you, frant, easy street, wheezy and one razor sharp brilliant satirist playing whack a mole with you all. 

A few others drop by for a comment or two but that is it. The entire interested Public. It’s just us baby. Even pig trick has gone and our founder, Mid strength, has gone back to his day job of starting a new thread about Donald Trump every 19 minutes over in PA. Sure there are plenty watching but they are only here for a good old fashioned SA shitshow. Do you really think anyone is reading this looking for new information, informed opinion or quality debate? Of course their fucking not! They are here to see if I will Ark up at Frant for his childish taunts about Shane Warne banging my wife or if you have engaged a lawyer yet. 

Shit fights are the life blood of these forums, and I think scooter owes us all a long lunch when we pass the other thread. Hell I will even unzip Randumb for the afternoon.

Bags not sitting next to you though you grumpy cunt. 

The general public have returned to thinking Sydney to Hobart is a Jetstar package and Wild Oats is a breakfast cereal made by the Seventh Day Adventist Church.

We are yelling at the clouds cupcake. No one else gives a fuck.

 

He's going to stink having been zipped into that suit the last few weeks!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Indeed the tracker will show you that will it not? Also how does a boat ‘stuck in a hole’ ( to use your words from your previous post) cover another boat?  What you seem to think is that when one boat (say this year’s line honours winner) makes a smart tactical move, it should be shared with all so they can do the same. Your leftist political philosophy has no place in yacht racing comrade. The fat wheezy kids don’t get to win the Hundred meter dash just so it is fair. You kids today need to learn that life isn’t fair. That is why some people are born short or fat or ugly or from Victoria.

The issue here is that if any other boat than Oats,  (& the others being whispered about but who didn't win), had made a "smart tactical move" Oats would have been able to see it & cover, an option they didn't give their competitors.

All I am looking for is a level playing field,  something you don't often get at sea I admit.  If the rules or SIs say transmit you transmit or declare why not.

And by the way I am neither short or from Victoria!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Sad as it is that he needs it explained but I got this one.

Pappy the only members of the public that are even vaguely interested are Jack the essay writer, the hoppster, you, frant, easy street, wheezy and one razor sharp brilliant satirist playing whack a mole with you all. 

A few others drop by for a comment or two but that is it. The entire interested Public. It’s just us baby. Even pig trick has gone and our founder, Mid strength, has gone back to his day job of starting a new thread about Donald Trump every 19 minutes over in PA. Sure there are plenty watching but they are only here for a good old fashioned SA shitshow. Do you really think anyone is reading this looking for new information, informed opinion or quality debate? Of course their fucking not! They are here to see if I will Ark up at Frant for his childish taunts about Shane Warne banging my wife or if you have engaged a lawyer yet. 

Shit fights are the life blood of these forums, and I think scooter owes us all a long lunch when we pass the other thread. Hell I will even unzip Randumb for the afternoon.

Bags not sitting next to you though you grumpy cunt. 

The general public have returned to thinking Sydney to Hobart is a Jetstar package and Wild Oats is a breakfast cereal made by the Seventh Day Adventist Church.

We are yelling at the clouds cupcake. No one else gives a fuck.

 

Gramps - I am not really interested either. Just wanting to get to another page because some pig keeps posting chick pics then. And I am not smart enough to find them on my own. The pics or the chicks. But now I see folks are posting them mid page now so there is that. Things are getting better. Now if Gramps would just tell me how he crossed shipping lanes in pea soup fog so many times with no radar, and why sailing would not benefit from Mark Richards being retired I could die a happy man. #bestboatworstskipper

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, frant said:

Are you related to the Chappel brothers? This post is an underarm delivery. How the fuck does the thread keep going when a razor sharp “brilliant satirist takes so much piss out of himself that the opposition can’t take a swing? 

 

But he's still got you on the hook..............

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, frant said:

How the fuck does the thread keep going when a razor sharp “brilliant satirist takes so much piss out of himself that the opposition can’t take a swing

Frant I'm starting to worry that you may have had a past bad preaching experience? I can assure you @LB 15 is not a man of the cloth.

43-rCsZh3e.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, frant said:
39 minutes ago, mad said:

But he's still got you on the hook..............

Not really, it was me “fishing” for an invitation to compare the disgracefull sportsmanship of the underarm delivery where they could have instead won with honour to the disgracefull sportsmanship of “winning” the S2H with your AIS when you would have won the race with honour by simply transmitting on AIS.

And still on the hook.............:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mad said:

But he's still got you on the hook..............

 

46 minutes ago, frant said:

Not really, it was me “fishing” for an invitation to compare the disgracefull sportsmanship of the underarm delivery where they could have instead won with honour to the disgracefull sportsmanship of “winning” the S2H with your AIS disabled when you would have won the race with honour by simply transmitting on AIS.

 

45 minutes ago, mad said:

And still on the hook.............:lol:

Frant I keep saying mate listen to the "very wise man" about your wish of 'if only WOXI could have" to paint you a different picture. It is not happening. Even the Pig is telling you this and he has a drawer full of lipstick.

images (32).jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Wess said:

Gramps - I am not really interested either. Just wanting to get to another page because some pig keeps posting chick pics then. And I am not smart enough to find them on my own. The pics or the chicks. But now I see folks are posting them mid page now so there is that. Things are getting better. Now if Gramps would just tell me how he crossed shipping lanes in pea soup fog so many times with no radar, and why sailing would not benefit from Mark Richards being retired I could die a happy man. #bestboatworstskipper

Wheezy, wheezy, wheezy, where did your mother and I go wrong...it may be incomprehensible for you that people navigated quite safely in fog before Chart plotters and AIS but many of us had crossed oceans and sailed in the S2H race when you were just a glimmer in your father’s eye. (As he dragged your mother into the toilets at KFC and conceived you in a cubicle).

Your Question asking whether emergency steering is a requirement for cat 1 races in the other (soon to be overtaken) thread explains much. So either go outside and play in the snow or go to your room and play with your dick- but please shut up. The adults are talking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, frant said:

Not really, it was me “fishing” for an invitation to compare the disgracefull sportsmanship of the underarm delivery where they could have instead won with honour to the disgracefull sportsmanship of “winning” the S2H with your AIS disabled when you would have won the race with honour by simply transmitting on AIS.

Here ya go mate I will bite. You have been casting hard for days and deserve some reward. The underarm incident was completely within the rules at the time and was witnessed live on TV by an audience of millions. The alleged AIS ‘incident’ was witnessed by know one willing to protest and is only speculation by, and of interest too, about 5 anonymous clowns on the internet with too much time on their hands. Both Captains (Greg Chappell and Mark Richards) have the Trophies still and have moved on. The only ones that haven’t are a handful of Kiwi’s and the 5 aforementioned internet clowns.

Oh and I spoke to Warnie. He said while my wife has a better bod than Liz Hurley, she laughed at the size of his dick. Despite having those giant ‘hands’  she said he still didn’t measure up to what she was used too. 

Here- have the new ball for the next over. Let’s see what you can do with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, frant said:

Are you related to the Chappel brothers? This post is an underarm delivery. How the fuck does the thread keep going when a razor sharp “brilliant satirist takes so much piss out of himself that the opposition can’t take a swing? 

 

That is the secret of my success mate. Leave nothing but footprints and dog turds. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We must be getting close now. The champagne is on ice and scooter has booked the venue and the hookers. Thank fuck it will click over on a Friday night. Hoppy! More tit posts, stat!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

Fuck! We did it! Well done everyone - what a great day for Australian sport! 

BCB41A36-D9B3-4F78-A8F7-B2DE5BF9F5D2.jpeg

Apart from LB who crashes and burns on the final hurdle by fucking up posting a picture. 

What a cunt! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DtM said:

I think you are OCS in your celebration LB.  We need to tick this page over and hope Hoppy stops posting on the other thread.

Shouldn't take long with concentration

Good point mate - in reality we are not even in the Derwent yet. But we are closing in on The big Indian fast.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mad said:

Nice last minute edit in there as well! 

The first one was a gif that didn’t work. In the old days I could have asked Randumb for help.

Link to post
Share on other sites