Chicken?

1 minute ago, d'ranger said:

Sauced?

Marinated in Greek yogurt, cardamon, coriander, cumin, ginger, cinnamon, crushed black pepper, a little bit of salt, honey, and lime juice. Slow cooked with Cherry wood..... It should be ready in about..... 20 minutes.....

1 minute ago, chinabald said:

General Anarchy 

I thought it was what you said when someone stuck their wet finger in your ear.....

3 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

So that's like what, military stuff?

No........ More like culinary stuff.....

So to get this on track who does better BBQ, Liberals or Conservatives?  In these parts it varies from good ole boy rednecks to back of the hollow black folks all doing some good work.  Not easy to make everything political but thought would give it a go.  Not grilling anyone nor trying smoke anybody out.

22 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

So to get this on track who does better BBQ, Liberals or Conservatives?  In these parts it varies from good ole boy rednecks to back of the hollow black folks all doing some good work.  Not easy to make everything political but thought would give it a go.  Not grilling anyone nor trying smoke anybody out.

Conservatives.

I post a pic of vegie brisket...

8Q6spRgURNKPzAYKvfvY_brisket.jpg

And Judge Judy..

3wzW.gif

Veggie brisket?...... Comes from the breast bone of a....... Zucchini?

(BTW the chicken was superb. Moist, tender, flavorful, and..... What's the other word?)

On 5/27/2019 at 4:10 AM, d'ranger said:

Well, to throw more fuel on the flame - I would have to say the best BBQ would have to come from conservatives - hands down.  Because they go with old style flavors that haven't changed in decades and because they like pork - the more fat the better, even though they will be hypocritical later and tell you pork is bad. 

Liberals, OTOH - would not be able to BBQ their way out of a wet paper bag.  They would come up with some hipster fusion of rib shaped soy sticks and a BBQ sauce made from a combo of aborted fetus blood and unicorn tears.  And the worst part is they wouldn't even actually grill this stuff because it might add to global warming and a blackened outer skin from the grill would likely trigger their white guilt.  

• 7 months later...
On 5/26/2019 at 5:10 PM, d'ranger said:

Liberals can definitely cook but they can't BBQ for shit. Conservatives think they can BBQ for shit but they can't BBQ for shit. I can't remember having a memorable meal at a conservative's house. I had venison and it was OK but the meal overall was meh.

• Like 1

When my neighbor invited me over to his grill I obliged.  He laughed at my four ounce steak.  I asked him if he'd ever seen a chest opened up.

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:
9 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Still ignoring as hard as I can

Me too. I'm getting more ignorant by the day.

Are there ants in here? Dammit, start talking food, and the little pests just stream right in

Given a choice, I'd rather have ignore ants than piss ants, though, so that's OK

- DSK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...