Campaign funds would be my guess.

They're his fucking money aren't they?

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably previously posted - This is from Steve Schmidt, the Republican strategist who ran John McCain’s campaign. Over the weekend, Republican Steve Schmidt, who ran John McCain's 2008 camp

Gold

stolen from fb Imagine a country where the President is fined $2 million for stealing from charity and nobody cares. You live there. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

The ruling by the judge said “from Donald J.Trump’s personal funds.”  

She is very attuned to the grift.

An army of Trump lawyers are parsing the words “personal funds” and looking for loopholes.  

• Like 1

Win dinner with me, Trump teases – but is it just another scam?

Nothing to see here. Just the WH openly selling access to the President through contributions. Normally, you need to join Mar-a-Lago to eavesdrop on discussions of international import or secure an Ambassadorship. Now, you can just donate and sit down with the POTUS to a meal of hamberders and covfefe.

Of course, if it truly is a scam, that is even more reprehensible.

1 hour ago, dacapo said:

"They shouldn't be having public hearings. This is a hoax. This is just like the Russian witch hunt," Trump said.

Wasn't that long ago he and the Faithful were screaming about the meetings NOT being public.

And, they are not even cognizant of the disconnect in holding the two opposing positions.

• Like 3

Trump is considering attending  May Day parade as Putin’s guest.  NOT MAKING THiS UP!

Presumably to get ideas for his poorly attended July 4th MAGA festivities and of course to get marching orders for the 2020 election (see what I did there?).  Transcripts will NOT be available, but it will be a perfect conversation.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/469591-trump-says-hes-considering-attending-russias-may-day-parade

• Like 1

Hopefully Pooty sends him home afterward with a nicely gift packed Polonium Tea.

The idiot has little left to offer after fucking worldwide international relations, the military- remember the Kurds -oh so last week and the American political system-since when did someone subpoenaed to answer questions in front of a congressional committee get the option to ignore the subpoena.

Let’s not forget the CIA, FBI the Barred Justice Dept.

The Trump touch- everything he touches turns to shit.

But Pooty wants to thank him and show him a real dictators parade.

Perhaps the rabid faithful might actually think hey wait a minute.......

I know, I know “think” is a stretch.

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:
2 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

The guy on the left's face always reminds me of that old joke 'what does a sperm look like at the end of a condom?' 

I thought he looked like an ad for anal lube.

Buying or selling?

- DSK

It's starting to look like a Terrible, no a horrible and even a dreadful lousy week for Donald Trump.

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, along with cable news CNN, FOX, MSNBC, CSPAN, plus the BBC, will all set aside daily programming to cover the House Impeachment Inquiry. Either Donald Trump melts down, or somewhere or someplace someone is going to be part of a huge distraction. :)

On 11/7/2019 at 8:50 PM, jerseyguy said:

An army of Trump lawyers are parsing the words “personal funds” and looking for loopholes.  

Mmmmmmmmmm, loopholes......

On 11/8/2019 at 10:51 AM, SloopJonB said:

Hilarious - I hope he does it.

Too stupid to realize that those parades were (and are) essentially a middle finger directed at the USA.

More like a tight t shirt with a pack of Marlboros rolled up in the sleeve......

15 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

If he decides to leave us, the most fitting way would be the David Carradine method.

Far too dignified for Trump.

More likely the Nelson Rockefeller way.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

It's starting to look like a Terrible, no a horrible and even a dreadful lousy week for Donald Trump.

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, along with cable news CNN, FOX, MSNBC, CSPAN, plus the BBC, will all set aside daily programming to cover the House Impeachment Inquiry. Either Donald Trump melts down, or somewhere or someplace someone is going to be part of a huge distraction. :)

Well, it appears he got cheers at an Alabama football game so he is probably good for a while.

2 hours ago, bridhb said:

Well, it appears he got cheers at an Alabama football game so he is probably good for a while.

Got cheered by the losers...... Imagine that?!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Is this Trumps Willie Horton moment?  Maybe it’s just me but early release of a “a crown prince of the Latin Kings” seems like a poor idea.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/09/us/first-step-act-release-alleged-murder/index.html?no-st=1573343652

I guess you missed the bipartisan support comment.  

4 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

I thought a Hunter Thomson’s type exit would be a ratings winner.

It would become my favorite.

4 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Far too dignified for Trump.

More likely the Nelson Rockefeller way.

Only if it was while he was visiting Stephen Miller at 3:00 am.

3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

They just care about fetuses. Infants not so much.

Not just the Trumpians - Republicans and especially evangelicals care passionately about mothers and their fetuses - right up to the moment of birth.

Then they don't give shit one forevermore.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:51 PM, SloopJonB said:

Too stupid to realize that those parades were (and are) essentially a middle finger directed at the USA.

Not really - Mayday parades originated in the US as a means of expressing worker solidarity - see also Haymarket Square 

later became international 

biggest one I ever saw was in Madrid

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Not really - Mayday parades originated in the US as a means of expressing worker solidarity - see also Haymarket Square 

later became international 

biggest one I ever saw was in Madrid

We're talking about the huge military parades the Russians, NORK's etc. put on - not normal parades that simply happen in May.

The government you get when you don't really need a government,  one replaced by a  "streamlined" corporation called Trump Inc.

It's better,  bigly.

That bureaucratic stuff is such a pain in the ass, for the people by the people,  pffft.

Oh wait you, didn't get the memo......someones gonna get fired.

Did Trump just fall asleep during the playing of taps at Veteran’s day ceremony?  And yawned afterwards? :huh:

Why is Pence laying the Wreath?  Did Trump leave early?

30 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Judge rules trump can’t ask a federal court to stop New York State from releasing his tax returns.

What kind of dipshit lawyer Would bring this argument to a Federal Court?

LOL

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/11/politics/donald-trump-tax-returns/index.html

The kind of dipshit lawyer that gets told to do so.......... by Donnie when Donnie is not taking no for an answer.

Wait until he stiffs the lawyer for not getting the result he wanted, just another shitty day in Trumpland.

18 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Do you think anyone still works for Trump without cash in advance?

The smart people yes,  but he will stiff or try to stiff as long as the fucker breathes, the grifters gotta grift.

Now that he is mining the taxpayer motherlode he aint paying shit.

Will someone please explain to this dumbass (me) how the Princess of America, Ivanka, is credited with creating 14 million jobs, assuming they are American jobs?  Our president said it so it must be true (sarcastic font on).

3 hours ago, bridhb said:

Will someone please explain to this dumbass (me) how the Princess of America, Ivanka, is credited with creating 14 million jobs, assuming they are American jobs?  Our president said it so it must be true (sarcastic font on).

I thought she cured cancer last week?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bridhb said:

I didn’t know there were 14 million trademark infringement defense lawyers in America.

Seems like a lot.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Jules said:
21 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I thought she cured cancer last week?

I thought that was Eric.  No, wait, I'm sorry.  It's hard to keep up with these geniuses.  Eric discovered dark matter. 

... in his pants

- DSK

• Like 1
On 11/13/2019 at 7:36 AM, bridhb said:

Probably Sou'east Asia sweatshop jobs......

Trump tweets he will release ‘financial statement’ before 2020 presidential election

U.S. President Donald Trump, facing lawsuits and political demands to release his U.S. tax returns and other financial information, said on Thursday he will release a statement on his finances before the presidential election, and asserted that it was his call on providing the information.

“I’m clean, and when I release my financial statement (my decision) sometime prior to election, it will only show one thing – that I am much richer than people even thought – And that is a good thing,” Trump said in a post on Twitter, providing no details on his claims of wealth.

Trump also said Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s two-year investigation into Russian interference in elections, which most recently led to the criminal conviction of Trump’s former adviser Roger Stone, showed that his finances were in order.

Mueller “went over all of my financials, & my taxes, and found nothing. Now the Witch Hunt continues with local New York Democrat prosecutors going over every financial deal I have ever done. This has never happened to President before. What they are doing is not legal,” Trump wrote.

Trump, an international hotelier and former reality TV star, is the first major-party presidential candidate since Gerald Ford in 1976 not to release his tax returns.

Last week a federal judge dismissed New York’s attorney general and state tax commissioner as defendants in Trump’s lawsuit seeking to block a congressional committee from obtaining his New York state tax returns. New York passed a law earlier this year that would allow the committee to access Trump’s state tax returns.

Meanwhile, an appeals court in New York has ruled that Trump’s long-time accounting firm must hand over eight years of his tax returns to New York prosecutors.

Anyone believe him?

Anyone think if he does release something it won't rise to the top of the Fiction Best-Sellers?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/us-politics/article-trump-tweets-he-will-release-financial-statement-before-202/

19 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Trump tweets he will release ‘financial statement’ before 2020 presidential election

U.S. President Donald Trump, facing lawsuits and political demands to release his U.S. tax returns and other financial information, said on Thursday he will release a statement on his finances before the presidential election, and asserted that it was his call on providing the information.

“I’m clean, and when I release my financial statement (my decision) sometime prior to election, it will only show one thing – that I am much richer than people even thought – And that is a good thing,” Trump said in a post on Twitter, providing no details on his claims of wealth.

Trump also said Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s two-year investigation into Russian interference in elections, which most recently led to the criminal conviction of Trump’s former adviser Roger Stone, showed that his finances were in order.

Mueller “went over all of my financials, & my taxes, and found nothing. Now the Witch Hunt continues with local New York Democrat prosecutors going over every financial deal I have ever done. This has never happened to President before. What they are doing is not legal,” Trump wrote.

Trump, an international hotelier and former reality TV star, is the first major-party presidential candidate since Gerald Ford in 1976 not to release his tax returns.

Last week a federal judge dismissed New York’s attorney general and state tax commissioner as defendants in Trump’s lawsuit seeking to block a congressional committee from obtaining his New York state tax returns. New York passed a law earlier this year that would allow the committee to access Trump’s state tax returns.

Meanwhile, an appeals court in New York has ruled that Trump’s long-time accounting firm must hand over eight years of his tax returns to New York prosecutors.

Anyone believe him?

Anyone think if he does release something it won't rise to the top of the Fiction Best-Sellers?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/us-politics/article-trump-tweets-he-will-release-financial-statement-before-202/

Fuck no.  He vowed to release his tax returns way back in 2016.  So far, nada.  He is constitutionally incapable of being honest.  His word means nothing.

Trump vows to release his tax returns

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Fuck no.  He vowed to release his tax returns way back in 2016.  So far, nada.  He is constitutionally incapable of being honest.  His word means nothing.

Trump vows to release his tax returns

I'm with you wrt the release of his tax returns (And I have said so several times here whether you believe it or not) he should do it not because any statute or convention but because he said he would. He lied about that.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

I'm with you wrt the release of his tax returns (And I have said so several times here whether you believe it or not) he should do it not because any statute or convention but because he said he would. He lied about that.

Too be fair to Trump he’s under audit....

Just another Trump pedophile. The worst thing about this story is the silence from the religious right.

STORY: George Nader, a onetime informal adviser to the Trump campaign who is charged with bringing a 14-year-old Czech boy to the United States for sex, failed to persuade a federal judge that the crime is too old to prosecute.

bCjq3zyk_normal.jpg

NEW: The Trump campaign's onetime informal adviser & key witness for the Mueller probe, George Aref Nader, lost his motion to dismiss a count of transporting a minor for sex, per a ruling from Judge Leonie Brinkema at EDVA.
More to come for @CourthouseNews.

View image on Twitter
On 11/21/2019 at 3:10 PM, Dog said:

Is lying bad?

- DSK

19 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

what is it about the conservative male upbringing that makes them all secretly like dick?

I couldn't tell you, but I have a suspicion that all Republican males all have the address of a Pizza joint in Washington, tattooed on the bottom of their feet at birth.

Now that we've seen how rotten Rump is and we know who else is on the Russian take, I think we should just shoot the fucker. They have no integrity, obviously.  Why wait for more white violence? 

I'm old, my boat is gone. 3 hots and a cot plus med and dental sounds ok.  Set me up, i'll take the shot. 

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

what is it about the conservative male upbringing that makes them all secretly like dick?

Having to wear suits & ties since they were little boys.

Well, that and attending church for the same span.

BTW, Trump's "financial statement" does not     mean his tax returns..... Or anything else really.... It's a smoke screen phrase that is meant to imply one thing, but really means nothing.

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

BTW, Trump's "financial statement" does not     mean his tax returns..... Or anything else really.... It's a smoke screen phrase that is meant to imply one thing, but really means nothing.

I think all of us except Dog and Saorsa knew that.

13 hours ago, Ishmael said:
13 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I think all of us except Dog and Saorsa knew that.

Not sure why everyone doesn't remember him releasing his return.

return.jpg

Links don't work for me. Got snips?

13 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Links don't work for me. Got snips?

From the first

Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz called for a primary of Georgia’s Republican Gov. Brian Kemp because he isn’t planning to appoint a candidate President Donald Trump wanted tapped for the Senate.

Gaetz went after Kemp following a report that said the governor is expected to tap business executive Kelly Loeffler for appointment to Sen. Johnny Isakson’s seat following his retirement at the end of this year. Trump had been pushing for the appointment of Rep. Doug Collins, a staunch ally of the president like Gaetz.

““The establishment” is who @realDonaldTrump helped u beat in the primary when you were down double digits,” Gaetz said, attacking Loeffler because she was a Mitt Romney donor.

From the second

Twitter user Ryan Matthew Mahoney, who identifies himself as #TeamKemp in his profile, blasted Gaetz.

“Self-serving politicians who wear tight, acid-washed jean shorts and cowardly hide behind their keyboard can’t cut it in South Georgia,” Mahoney charged.

Gaetz took time out from his Thanksgiving holiday to respond.

“I adamantly deny wearing jean shorts or anything acid-washed after 1998, but that isn’t the real point,” Gaetz wrote.

“I do own some jeans on the tighter side, which is nothing to be ashamed about,” he added.

I want to point out that Gaetz is an FSU grad....

Gaetz is an embarrassment to the human race. The fact that many of my neighbors think he's the best thing since instant grits is just more  proof of what I say.

The best quote in the Twatter fight between Kemp’s guy and Rep Florida Man:

Inquiring minds want to know if you prefer flat front jorts, pleated jorts, or cargo jorts with room to put all of your Legos, Pokémon cards, and jellybeans. Oh...and mind your own business. We don’t know you and we don’t care what you think.

Millions could lose access to food stamps under Trump proposal, study finds

This administration continues to set new lows. Billions to the rich and take food from the poor. Slimy fuckers.

Millions of Americans face losing access to food assistance under proposed rule changes by the Trump administration, a new analysis has found.

The changes, if they had been instituted last year, would have resulted in 3.7 million fewer people and 2.1m fewer households receiving the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, known as Snap or food stamps, during an average month, according to the study.

The altered rules would also reduce benefits received by many people, with 2.2m households set to have their average monthly assistance cut by $127. Nearly one million students would lose access to free or discounted lunches.

The analysis, by the not-for-profit Urban Institute, said that three planned changes to Snap would “significantly alter” food-based help provided to poor Americans, with disparities across the country in terms of impact. Benefits would be cut in most states, although states including Vermont, New York, Nevada and Connecticut would fare particularly badly.

The Urban Institute said Snap had a “proven track record of reducing both poverty and food insecurity”.

The US Department of Agriculture, which oversees the Snap program, has put forward new rules that would create stricter work requirements to be eligible for Snap and cap deductions for utility allowances. The third change would restrict the way 40 states automatically provide Snap to families once they get other types of federal assistance.

Sonny Perdue, the US agriculture secretary, wrote in a USA Today op-ed that the Trump administration was “taking steps to restore integrity to Snap and move people toward self-sufficiency”.

The rule changes, Perdue wrote, restore “the dignity of work to a sizable segment of our population, while it is also respectful of the taxpayers who fund the program”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/30/trump-food-stamps-snap-assistance-rules

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Millions could lose access to food stamps under Trump proposal, study finds

This administration continues to set new lows. Billions to the rich and take food from the poor. Slimy fuckers.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/30/trump-food-stamps-snap-assistance-rules

Because Hunger doesn’t piss off the deplorables. Right. It’s ok, they’ll blame the Deep State and Dems, and it’ll be ok cause Electoral College!