1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

And the smell in the oval office may never be able to be completely scrubbed away.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/13/sarah-huckabee-sanders-is-leaving-the-white-house-at-the-end-of-the-month-trump-says.html

Who's next?  Bring back the Mooch!

WTF has she done in the last 6 months to require her to hang around??  

8 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

And the smell in the oval office may never be able to be completely scrubbed away.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/13/sarah-huckabee-sanders-is-leaving-the-white-house-at-the-end-of-the-month-trump-says.html

Who's next?  Bring back the Mooch!

I kind of liked angry spice.  At least the lies were entertaining.  Baghdad Bob could come out of retirement..

OMG word is huckabilly might run for governor of Arkansas! 

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

OMG word is huckabilly might run for governor of Arkansas! 

Don’t know which is scarier her running or her actually being elected.

Suffice to say it’s a state heavily populated with MAGA maroons.

All the mean nasty liberals and fake news people did nothing but make her life miserable. She presented alternative facts and told us what she and / or the POTUS thought was what they wanted us to believe. She will be remembered until she isn’t! 

The just-announced departure of White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders means very little. It’s not like she’s conducting the daily briefing; she stopped that more than three months ago. Reporters say the briefing room, which once bustled with jousting journalists and administration figures every single day, is now dusty and forlorn—a metaphor for the state of truth and justice under the Donald Trump administration.

https://www.thenation.com/article/so-long-sarah-sanders-press-secretary-trump/

Sarah Sanders' primary legacy as White House press secretary will be the death of the daily press briefing.

In her nearly two years as Trump's top liaison with the press, Sanders shortened the on-camera briefings and then did away with them altogether.

8 pressers in the last 300 days..... Hell of a job...... I hear she's thinking about running for Gov. of Arkansas.....

She'll be in good company.

4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

8 pressers in the last 300 days..... Hell of a job...... I hear she's thinking about running for Gov. of Arkansas.....

She'll be in good company.

What the fuck did she do with her time and salary? Watch cat videos and such?

39 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

What the fuck did she do with her time and salary? Watch cat videos and such?

I'm guessing she spent a lot of time in front of the mirror trying to catch her wandering eye.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Dog said:

Actually I'd like to see Robert De Niro do it.

stfu, liar.

btw, you twisted wanker, I dare you come here and discuss politics without putting your spin on it. 

15 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

I’m picking a sexy vacuous blonde that probably has Faux on her resume.

I hear Megyn Kelly ain't doing nothing. At least she'd be easier to look at while screeching. 

51 minutes ago, Willin' said:

I hear Megyn Kelly ain't doing nothing. At least she'd be easier to look at while screeching. 

After President Trump acted all Precedential in saying "There was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever" - I'm gonna say that won't happen.

• Like 1

Classic -

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told Politico that she hopes to be remembered as being “transparent and honest” when her tenure comes to an end.

Said Sanders: “I hope that it will be that I showed up every day and I did the very best job that I could to put forward the president’s message, to do the best job that I could to answer questions. To be transparent and honest throughout that process and do everything I could to make America a little better that day than it was the day before.”

Stormy Daniels: “And I hope to be remembered for being a virgin.”

https://politicalwire.com/2019/06/15/sanders-hopes-shell-be-remembered-as-honest/

3 minutes ago, VhmSays said:
15 minutes ago, Sean said:

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told Politico that she hopes to be remembered as being “transparent and honest” when her tenure comes to an end.

Did she say that with a straight face?

Straight, but asymmetric.

8 hours ago, VhmSays said:
8 hours ago, Sean said:

Did she say that with a straight face?

image.png.7229f5a90625b030aff82b4eb0a4d043.png

she hopes to be remembered as being “transparent and honest”

To give her her due, it takes a special talent to be able to lie about your lying.

So much vitriol over someone who didn't get to make policy or vote on anything?   

I get that y'all hate Trump - but, how would you expect ANYONE who's his press secretary to act?  Seriously - it was her job to defend the pompous prick, just like a defense attorney has to give his clients the best defense that can be mustered w/out regard to what they personally think of those clients.   

If ya got something besides doing her best as Trump's mouthpiece to complain about?  Bring it out.  IIRC, many of you posting these stupid memes got yourselves all butthurt over Mme Clinton being called "cankles", but you still act like this?  The character attacks are beneath most of ya. 

5 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I get that y'all hate Trump - but, how would you expect ANYONE who's his press secretary to act?  Seriously - it was her job to defend the pompous prick, just like a defense attorney has to give his clients the best defense that can be mustered w/out regard to what they personally think of those clients.   

If ya got something besides doing her best as Trump's mouthpiece to complain about?  Bring it out.  IIRC, many of you posting these stupid memes got yourselves all butthurt over Mme Clinton being called "cankles", but you still act like this?  The character attacks are beneath most of ya. 

She is a shameless liar, and admitted it under oath to the special counsel.  That makes her worthless. She deserves to be shamed. We all have our “things” that set us off, but to me there are few lower forms of life than a bullshitter. 

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She is a shameless liar, and admitted it under oath to the special counsel.  That makes her worthless. She deserves to be shamed. We all have our “things” that set us off, but to me there are few lower forms of life than a bullshitter. 

Not questioning your comment, but admitting that I've probably listened to about 20 seconds worth of her comments since she took the job.  What did she say when? 

1 minute ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Not questioning your comment, but admitting that I've probably listened to about 20 seconds worth of her comments since she took the job.  What did she say when? 

Here's a quickie.

Sanders told this Office that her reference to hearing from “countless members of the FBI” was a “slip of the tongue.” She also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made ”in the heat of the moment” that was not founded on anything.

It was her disdain for the importance of the press in American politics that rankled. Her practiced sneer and lack of hesitation to lie to protect her boss & enable him to lie at will to the public will and should be her legacy.

Someone needed to stand up and tell our president that the crowd was smaller, that racists are bad people who deserve condemnation, and that calling the premier of a foreign country “Rocket man” is undignified & unbecoming the POTUS.

If everyone who serves DJT rolls over and shows their belly & does his bidding no matter what is “right”, from the Press Secretary to the AG, then we have become a banana republic.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders acted out Trump’s belief that the press was the enemy of the people. She is Jeffy’s “Burning the bitch down” applied to the national press corps. She was completely and irrevocably unqualified for her post, which she proved with every press conference she cancelled. She was an embarrassment. Good riddance.

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

It was her disdain for the importance of the press in American politics that rankled. Her practiced sneer and lack of hesitation to lie to protect her boss & enable him to lie at will to the public will and should be her legacy.

Someone needed to stand up and tell our president that the crowd was smaller, that racists are bad people who deserve condemnation, and that calling the premier of a foreign country “Rocket man” is undignified & unbecoming the POTUS.

If everyone who serves DJT rolls over and shows their belly & does his bidding no matter what is “right”, from the Press Secretary to the AG, then we have become a banana republic.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders acted out Trump’s belief that the press was the enemy of the people. She is Jeffy’s “Burning the bitch down” applied to the national press Corp. She was completely and irrevocably unqualified for her post, and she proved with every press conference she cancelled. She was an embarrassment. Good riddance.

This ^^^  is a principled opposition.  The juvenile BE memes?  I think that most folks who "share" junk like that are just expressing happiness that someone else hates the same person they do. 

41 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

"She worked for a liar so she had to be a liar".

You really don't get it do you?

She was a major player in dragging public discourse into the gutter.

She is lying scum - no decent or honest person would have had anything to do with the job.

4 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

"She worked for a liar so she had to be a liar".

You really don't get it do you?

She was a major player in dragging public discourse into the gutter.

She is lying scum - no decent or honest person would have had anything to do with the job.

Sloops - you're right - as I told Sol, I rarely listened to the stuff coming out of WH briefings, Trump interviews, twitter rants, etc.  IMHO - the government is going on despite the person who's currently sitting in the WH, and while it's a sad state of affairs, I honestly don't think that much he says or does by himself is going to cause drastic change.  Sure, there's gonna be a bunch of noise, but, I truly believe that calmer heads will prevent any real tragedies from happening due to his personal arrogance and ignorance.  

As to your last comment?  if there was no press secretary - y'all would be bagging on Trump for not providing access, in this case?  Ya can't have it both ways - and it seems that you want someone to take the position that would have to behave in a manner that would ensure that they either don't get hired for it, or don't stay in it.   Which would you prefer? 

2 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Sloops - you're right - as I told Sol, I rarely listened to the stuff coming out of WH briefings, Trump interviews, twitter rants, etc.  IMHO - the government is going on despite the person who's currently sitting in the WH, and while it's a sad state of affairs, I honestly don't think that much he says or does by himself is going to cause drastic change.  Sure, there's gonna be a bunch of noise, but, I truly believe that calmer heads will prevent any real tragedies from happening due to his personal arrogance and ignorance.  

As to your last comment?  if there was no press secretary - y'all would be bagging on Trump for not providing access, in this case?  Ya can't have it both ways - and it seems that you want someone to take the position that would have to behave in a manner that would ensure that they either don't get hired for it, or don't stay in it.   Which would you prefer? 

Um there effectively is no press secretary.  Hasn’t been a briefing in over 100 days.

Edit Aren’t you all about both sides and ways?

30 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

That they take the job, tell the truth and then quit when the shitstain gets after them.

Rinse and repeat.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Got amnesia?  You are notorious for seeing both sides here and have posted about it many times.  I assume your intellectual flexibility lets you have it both ways as well.

Seeing both sides of a topic is "notorious"?   Even so - your question still doesn't make any sense, but, that's OK. 

19 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Seeing both sides of a topic is "notorious"?   Even so - your question still doesn't make any sense, but, that's OK. 

In the context of “very fine people on both sides” and some of your posts seeing both sides, particularly wrt abortion rights notorious is an apt descriptor.

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

In the context of “very fine people on both sides” and some of your posts seeing both sides, particularly wrt abortion rights notorious is an apt descriptor.

So - I shouldn't bother to consider where each side of a discussion is coming from before deciding what position I agree with, I should instead just ask someone like you who we oughta hate?    Gotcha.