What A Gorgeous Day For A Bloodbath

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

There had to be 100 plus people with concealed carry weapons there.  Not one used a gun to defend themselves or others.  They even interviewed a active duty soldier.  They all did the prudent thing  - run and hide. 

Most soldiers I know would be at a disadvantage in a fight.   The army thinks half a kilometer is close range.   From what I‘ve been able to gather, even US special forces unarmed combat concentrates on staying alive long enough to get your rifle. Spetznaz seems equally interested in killing the other guy and taking his rifle.    Most people not heavily conditioned will freeze in unexpected danger.    I would be very interested in the number of shoppers that were armed.    Of course Walmart sells rifles and  i believe it was Saorsa that advised kids to use use peanut butter to jam rifles a few school shootings ago.   

2 minutes ago, Lark said:

Most soldiers I know would be at a disadvantage in a fight.   The army thinks half a kilometer is close range.   From what I‘ve been able to gather, even US special forces unarmed combat concentrates on staying alive long enough to get your rifle. Spetznaz seems equally interested in killing the other guy and taking his rifle.    Most people not heavily conditioned will freeze in unexpected danger.    I would be very interested in the number of shoppers that were armed.    Of course Walmart sells rifles and  i believe it was Saorsa that advised kids to use use peanut butter to jam rifles a few school shootings ago.   

Yes, hurl children armed with pbj sammiches into the ranks of the shooters, that will be really effective.

I suspect security cameras initially showed curious people walking toward the shooter to see what the noise was.   There was also surely at least one dead idiot with his camera out taking videos, just like people do with tornadoes.   It’s the human affliction.   

53 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

why? your gun nut buddys are the ones who think the mentally incompetent should get guns. gunghoul thinks his incompetent mother should be able to murder people "self defend"

don't @ me, I don't give a fuck what bullshit you spew. It just makes you like an asshole to everyone but the gunnuts and gunghouls. But you are so far up the asshole of the gunnuts you don't get it.

That's not fair. Mad's a sports shooter in the UK where they have pretty strict firearms control. There's a thread somewhere that started off as a pretty decent debate about what's reasonable regulations. Mad's not a gun nut. Hell, even I've enjoyed a bit of target shooting in my youth... Ducks that go round and round and round :D

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Mike G said:

I don't know...would it clog up the forums to do a thread for each one?

You sound a little jaded...No?.

It's actually kinda disrespectful to lump them all together.

Fuck! 

Inspired by El Paso?

5 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Don’t worry Donnie will be along shortly to reiterate there are good people on both sides.

Such........leadership.

I doubt anyone would dare get that slug out of bed . Jaysus, can you imagine 9/11 on Trump's watch.

8 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I doubt anyone would dare get that slug out of bed . Jaysus, can you imagine 9/11 on Trump's watch.

Sadly I can and his option would be nuclear.

A pity he wasn’t actually down at ground zero helping the first responders, if he was he probably couldn’t yell right now .

In fact if he was there, he would probably be having a problem drawing a breath,

SAD

It seems unreal, as well as sad and tragic.  

Battle gunz plus Trump equals this situation. 

Why oh why does it seem like karma

18 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Why oh why does it seem like karma

Remember Karma can be a real bitch.

It’s sad that in the face of such tragedy we look for hope and guidance from the man in charge instead we will endure deflection , evasive rhetoric and no actual ownership of the issue , Nothing Nada will be done he will wriggle like a cockroach shaking off shit and how many will die tomorrow?

I am sure there are more than a few angry white males with anger and Arsenal’s willing to do a copycat in their neck of the woods.

Donnies bought that anger to the surface and you ain’t gonna be putting that back in the bottle it’s out there.

Most of these guys probably need a hug to settle down and maybe the Faux and the insidious web blogs tuned out.

President Trump said school shootings have been the hardest part of his presidency. When asked about the most difficult day of his presidency so far, the president told CSPAN: “When you have a school shooting … It really angers me. You say, ‘How could a thing like this happen?’”

9 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

President Trump said school shootings have been the hardest part of his presidency. When asked about the most difficult day of his presidency so far, the president told CSPAN: “When you have a school shooting … It really angers me. You say, ‘How could a thing like this happen?’”

And his solution was to arm the teachers ? Sorry  I can not see that ending well.

Trumps highly divisive rhetoric has bought the disenfranchised racist cockroach’s out from their places of comfort and emboldened them into overt action.

Fuck a democracy 101:

Divide and Conquer

Vlad must be laughing his ass off Donnie and Moscow Mitch ain’t gonna do shit.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

of And his solution was to arm the teachers ? Sorry  I can not see that ending well.

Trumps highly divisive rhetoric has bought the disenfranchised racist cockroach’s out from their places of comfort and emboldened them into overt action.

Fuck a democracy 101:

Divide and Conquer

Vlad must be laughing his ass off Donnie and Moscow Mitch ain’t gonna do shit.

Yes, Vlad is doing high fives all day long.

Hi Nav.  The basics of brainwashing were reviewed in my grade school, as films of Korean War prisoners saying sketchy things were aired\, on fuzzy b&w TVs. 

Umm, the dynamics brainwashing can be viewed on PA, daily, mate. IMO it is both clumsy, and consistent.

Recall watching sketchy on a grainy B/W tv, a serviceman was confessing his sins while blinking in Morse as to true situation, think it was Koreans seizing a small US ship as I recall.

I remember it well the Russians were the enemy back then, my how times have changed.

7 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

why? your gun nut buddys are the ones who think the mentally incompetent should get guns. gunghoul thinks his incompetent mother should be able to murder people "self defend"

don't @ me, I don't give a fuck what bullshit you spew. It just makes you like an asshole to everyone but the gunnuts and gunghouls. But you are so far up the asshole of the gunnuts you don't get it.

Where did I ever state that?  Stop trying to put words into my mouth 

1 hour ago, Sean said:

9 dead in Dayton. No words. 

I thought this was a sick joke.  Unbelievable.. there’s a number of deaths by mass shooting that will finally get America to get serious about meaningful gun control but I think it’s got to be well over 100 in a week.

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I thought this was a sick joke.  Unbelievable.. there’s a number of deaths by mass shooting that will finally get America to get serious about meaningful gun control but I think it’s got to be well over 100 in a week.

Nope.  A room full of slaughtered 5 and 6 year olds got Americans to do fuck all.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Prediction: lots of hand wringing and finger pointing and then nothing because dogballs.

Name calling won't change my agreement with your previous statements.

On 5/27/2018 at 4:13 AM, Repastinate Tom said:

Another anonymous stranger gets kind of annoyed when I quote my agreement with him, but here goes anyway:

On 2/15/2018 at 12:06 PM, Uncooperative Tom said:
On 2/15/2018 at 12:03 PM, d'ranger said:

Dear Clueless Tom - I don't know any reasonable person advocating banning anything More Dogballs.  That you use it makes you just as big a disingenuous fucktard as Jack.  

If you read the topic post, you might learn of a few legislators proposing to ban various dogballs's.

On 2/15/2018 at 12:23 PM, d'ranger said:

I would oppose restrictions on More Dogballs fwiw.

I agree with TeamD Ranger, even if he no longer agrees with me on that issue.

I continue to agree with you that our TeamD Senators are unreasonable and I share your opposition to a ban on squirrel shooters.

2 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

And his solution was to arm the teachers ? Sorry  I can not see that ending well.

Yup.  There were likely 100+ (maybe hundreds) concealed carry guns at the Walmart yesterday.  Not one was used to defend its owner or others. 

1 hour ago, Sean said:

9 dead in Dayton. No words. 

But if I was there with my pistol... where is the sarcasm font.

I was in Texas when a judge chased a thief and shot him to death.  The case was no billed.

11 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

don't know why you think that. There's no evidence ..how many mass shooters in the USA are black?

Anyway, better he's alive, one can't get into the mind of a dead terrorist nor martyr a live one.

As much as I think keeping these shooters alive is a waste of time and resources, I’m now definitely of the opinion that allowing them to be shot and subsequently martyred is not the way forward. 

Incarceration for life and no further mention of them is a better solution.......maybe with an update every decade to confirm that they’re still locked away in misery.  

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Lt Guv on TV now telling us this shooting(s) happened because we don’t have enough God in our lives “what do you expect”.  

Saw a big ol' pickup yesterday with decals claiming he'd killed a lion and a tiger which I found offensive but worse was the decal claiming Murca was built on belief in "God, Guns, and Guts."

1 minute ago, mad said:

As much as I think keeping these shooters alive is a waste of time and resources, I’m now definitely of the opinion that allowing them to be shot and subsequently martyred is not the way forward. 

Incarceration for life and no further mention of them is a better solution.......maybe with an update every decade to confirm that they’re still locked away in misery.  

Hmm I had something long the lines of eventually finding out why this appears to be the latest fad in suicide..The split between terrorists and depressed angry loners seems to be about even.

6 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Saw a big ol' pickup yesterday with decals claiming he'd killed a lion and a tiger which I found offensive but worse was the decal claiming Murca was built on belief in "God, Guns, and Guts."

well wasn't it?

A countries ethos is built more on it's folk law and myths than logic, history and sense.

4 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Mad can not and will not condemn the gunnut loons. So fuck him. The gun culture is fucking rotten and so are a bunch of the people in it. If you defend them, you defend it, and they need to fix their shit.

the UK has fixed it's shit.:rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, hasher said:

But if I was there with my pistol... where is the sarcasm font.

I was in Texas when a judge chased a thief and shot him to death.  The case was no billed.

Remember Trump saying he'd run INTO the building towards a shooter?

No sarcasm font for that gem from our brave courageous draft dodger.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Mad can not and will not condemn the gunnut loons. So fuck him. The gun culture is fucking rotten and so are a bunch of the people in it. If you defend them, you defend it, and they need to fix their shit.

I’ve condemned the lunacy and the gun laws that allow the lunatics virtually free access many times. 

15 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

the UK has fixed it's shit.:rolleyes:

To my country in the words of Warren:  Your shit's fucked up.

3 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

and you pointedly find nothing wrong with gun culture. if you don't get that the social attachment to guns is what fuels the loons you'll never get it. It's not just a tool as evidenced by all the bullshit.

In your blindness to blame everyone who doesn’t believe in your specific line of thought, you’ve mistaken me for something completely different. 

I find many, many things wrong with the gun culture in the US, an approach similar to the UK, whilst against many in the US would go a long way to starting to solve some of the issues......but it will be a decades long issue. 

Enforcing some of the current laws such as halting the mentally ill from access and jailing parents and owners for not securing their firearms would be a start. 

Knee-jerk screaming from either side will not help, discussion and agreement is what is required.  

Don’t think you can say Mad sees nothing wrong with the gun culture.  He’s not part of it to begin with as a citizen of the U.  Sure he had a bit of a odd take on how to protect crops from birds and rodents (His answer gunz and snipers, mine barnyard cats and a Jack Russell).  Overall though I don’t see him as part of the problem.

22 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

and you pointedly find nothing wrong with gun culture. if you don't get that the social attachment to guns is what fuels the loons you'll never get it. It's not just a tool as evidenced by all the bullshit.

It's not about the guns, it's about the threat of taking something away.

If your 2A had said 

"A well regulated bowel, being necessary to the fertilization of a fertile field, the right of the people to keep and bear prunes, shall not be infringed.

They'ed all be clamoring for pruning shears.

Since it's inception, America has always had to have an enemy, it's embedded. 

Among the most insecure that 2a bullshit is their security blanket.

Childish but that's human nature.

The Gov.of Texas it's a mental Health issue , I kinda of agree If you buy a weapon ( GUN) ,you are crazy

So ALL gun ( except single shot hunting rifles )owners are crazy and shouldn't own guns ( catch 22).

Assault weapons a only good for killing school kids and walmart shoppers..........

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

I haven't mistaken shit. You've pointedly said you don't think there are more loons in the gun community than outside it. And imo - living in the US - I think you are dead fucking wrong. The US gun culture is a magnet for the mentally ill conspiracy theory mongering whackjobs.

As for your "reasonable discussion" bullshit - where the fuck have you been? How many times will a thread dedicated to dead people appear with a gloating sick fuck like Tom Ray before you fucking get there is no reasonable discussion. They've won. Dead mass shooting victims are the future of the US so assholes like Tom can drunk drive a golf cart and shoot their squirrel shooters for "freedom". If you don't fucking get this, if you can't see this you are frankly to stupid or too blind to participate.

Where have I said any of that?  The US has a chronic mental health issue, especially in relation to gun ownership. I stopped reading Toms posts years ago, there is only so much tedium and pedantics to stomach. 

As for the rest, there’s absolutely nothing I can do about it. I’m not a US citizen, I can only relate to the similar arguments made elsewhere regarding gun control, for and against.  The latter of which I heartily agree with in UK, if we were to back to the older laws, I thoroughly believe there would be a bloodbath in the UK. 

As you say, it’s a US gun culture issue. And until both sides can enter a reasonable discussion, nothing will change in the US. 

There’s a single thing that correlates with mass shootings:  gun ownership per capita.

Not poverty, not religion, not culture, not “race”, not skin color, not education, not climate, not government type, not anything but gun ownership per capita.

You want to stop mass shootings?  Make gun ownership as restricted as car ownership.  Licensed, insured, tested, medically limited, restricted and policed and taxed.  With the “fuel” taxed as well.

All the rest of the yammering is nothing but thoughts and prayers.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Always good to have bullshitting bothsiderism.

The fact that both sides are so blinkered in their views is a sure fire reason that nothing will change, it’s called negotiating and takes some form of agreement and compromise on both sides. 

Call it and me what you wish, it won’t further your cause. 

3 hours ago, mad said:

In your blindness to blame everyone who doesn’t believe in your specific line of thought, you’ve mistaken me for something completely different. 

I find many, many things wrong with the gun culture in the US, an approach similar to the UK, whilst against many in the US would go a long way to starting to solve some of the issues......but it will be a decades long issue. 

Enforcing some of the current laws such as halting the mentally ill from access and jailing parents and owners for not securing their firearms would be a start. 

Knee-jerk screaming from either side will not help, discussion and agreement is what is required.  

There are common sense measures.  They are easy to implement.  The deaths are not just the mass murders.  The Republicans should loose all support on not just this issue but this is sufficient for people of conscience to stand up and be heard.

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

If hadn't just admitted you don't pay any attention to the most strident gunnut here you'd sound alot more reasonable and rational.

People advocating simple gun control measures are blinkered how?  The simple, common sense, reforms that are argued against effectively by the NRA every damn day are blinkered how? 

Tom has not offered anything to the discussion in a long time and has no wish to find any middle ground, I’ve seen enough pictures of guns with flowers and hats etc to last a lifetime. 

I’ve nothing against simple gun control measures, I support them. 

The constant extremist yelling from both sides doesn’t help, some grown up negotiating is what is required. Hurling abuse at me as a gun nut is a perfect example of why things don’t progress, much the same was as the gun grabby label doesn’t work either. 

9 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

The gun grabby label works fantastically, actually. Every time the gunnuts fear their guns are going to be grabbed they get their politicians to make sure nothing happens.

I think it's very clear that the way it works in DC doesn't work at all for We the People. That one or two honchos in Washington can obstruct, delay, and deny needs to change.

20 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

That's the political power of the 5.5 million members of the NRA. Money and consistent concentrated support goes a long way.

Yep. I'd like to ban lobbyists. Period. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

As expected:

“Republican officials point to video games after El Paso mass shooting”

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-officials-point-to-video-games-after-el-paso-mass-shooting-180844051.html

They should look to their leader.

After El Paso, We Can No Longer Ignore Trump’s Role in Inspiring Mass Shootings

https://theintercept.com/2019/08/04/el-paso-dayton-mass-shootings-donald-trump/

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

Yep. I'd like to ban lobbyists. Period. 

I think overturning Citizens United would go a long way.

Corporations have been very very good to me. We have them for a reason. Entrepreneurs would not take risks if they were personally liable for their companies. We instead allow them to create entities, legal structures with a bundle of rights. I think that's a good thing but giving them personhood goes to far and makes no sense. Giving corporations (and their money) free speech rights makes no sense.

Our fakebertarians revel in this but a libertarian never would. I digress.

I think this conflation of the personal and the corporate is the root problem. We allow corporations to protect the entrepreneur. That's a good thing. On the other hand, Citizens United empowers the corporation. This is an insanely bad idea. But with Citizens United on the books, lobbying is an enshrined right. It is a 1A right of the corporate person.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This corruption of the Big C makes as much sense as saying the 2A grants an individual right.

• Like 1
On 8/4/2019 at 6:25 AM, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

this ^^^ 

14 hours ago, Bluto said:

They should look to their leader.

After El Paso, We Can No Longer Ignore Trump’s Role in Inspiring Mass Shootings

https://theintercept.com/2019/08/04/el-paso-dayton-mass-shootings-donald-trump/

Shortly after the San Bernadino shootings, candidate Trump called for his complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering America.  At a rally last May in Florida, a supported yelled out that people in the invading caravans should be shot.  Trump has called for brown skinned Americans to go back to where they came from.  If someone still thinks that Trump is not a white nationalist stoking the fire that murders innocent people, you are part of the problem.    

So far spot on -

https://politicalwire.com/2019/08/05/we-already-know-how-trumps-remarks-will-play-out/

George Conway predicts what will happen:

1 - Trump will go on TV and give a speech. On paper, the speech may say some of the right things. It will look somewhat presidential. There’s an off chance it might even be good (grading on a curve).

2 - But the problem will be that it was given by Trump, who’s incapable of sincere empathy. So it’ll be hard to believe that he believes the words he said. And his speech won’t address his own hateful, racist rhetoric.

3 - So he’ll be roundly criticized for that. And he’ll also be criticized on policy grounds, because whatever he says on that score will not suffice for many people.

4 - He’ll see and hear all this criticism on TV, and he’ll stew. And stew. He’ll grow angry and resentful that he was forced to give the speech in the first place.

5 - Finally, perhaps within 24 or 48 hours, the narcissistic pressure will break the dam, and his anger and frustration will gush forward.

6 - He’ll tweet, otherwise say, or do something that’ll completely undo whatever positive benefit came from the speech.

7 - We’ve seen this movie before how many times?

• Like 2

I would add that Shitstain will do something stupid to change the subject. In a week or so, no one will remember El Paso or Dayton (the Garlic Festival shooting is already a dim memory) because we'll be busy processing his latest stupidity.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch ...

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/04/ohio-shooting-state-rep-blames-shootings-drag-queen-advocates-and-open-borders/1918106001/

Jeff will be along shortly to accuse me having TDS (while definitely not supporting him). Guy will be concerned yet optimistic. Tom will post a demurral in one of his more solipsistic threads, quoting Reason and followed by QED which he thinks is Latin for ta dah.

5 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

I would add that Shitstain will do something stupid to change the subject. In a week or so, no one will remember El Paso or Dayton because we'll be busy processing his latest stupidity. Meanwhile, back at the ranch ...

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/04/ohio-shooting-state-rep-blames-shootings-drag-queen-advocates-and-open-borders/1918106001/

Same as (image of Westboro Baptist Church demonstrators)

PROTEST-570x356.jpg

How does anybody ever possibly think that these people are competent to run a popsicle stand, much less a gov't?

- DSK

On 8/4/2019 at 6:35 AM, mad said:

I’ve condemned the lunacy and the gun laws that allow the lunatics virtually free access many times. 

Hi mad

You are a dud at spotting rampant race-baiting, but I want to play 

• How about your POV on the current NRA?
  • Do you support AW's at the retail level?
  • Do you support federal funding for gun violence research?
  • Would you repeal the Protections for Lawful Commerce in Arms act?

18 minutes ago, Jules said:

A whore for the gun lobby lectures us on morality.  How poetic.

Ya know, I kind of thought Jocal was getting a little lonely in his one sided and over the top crusade against all things gun.  It's good to see he's got a misogynistic poster like you on his side.  I'm sure that's exactly what he wants....

11 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Ya know, I kind of thought Jocal was getting a little lonely in his one sided and over the top crusade against all things gun.  It's good to see he's got a misogynistic poster like you on his side.  I'm sure that's exactly what he wants....

Sign me up too for the crusade against all things gun.

Let me ask all the gun fans here...would you agree that owning and operating a gun should be as easy and open as owning and operating a car or motorcycle?  

1 hour ago, Sean said:

So far spot on -

https://politicalwire.com/2019/08/05/we-already-know-how-trumps-remarks-will-play-out/

George Conway predicts what will happen:

1 - Trump will go on TV and give a speech. On paper, the speech may say some of the right things. It will look somewhat presidential. There’s an off chance it might even be good (grading on a curve).

2 - But the problem will be that it was given by Trump, who’s incapable of sincere empathy. So it’ll be hard to believe that he believes the words he said. And his speech won’t address his own hateful, racist rhetoric.

3 - So he’ll be roundly criticized for that. And he’ll also be criticized on policy grounds, because whatever he says on that score will not suffice for many people.

4 - He’ll see and hear all this criticism on TV, and he’ll stew. And stew. He’ll grow angry and resentful that he was forced to give the speech in the first place.

5 - Finally, perhaps within 24 or 48 hours, the narcissistic pressure will break the dam, and his anger and frustration will gush forward.

6 - He’ll tweet, otherwise say, or do something that’ll completely undo whatever positive benefit came from the speech.

7 - We’ve seen this movie before how many times?

Trump this morning...

“In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy,” Trump said. “Hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart and devours the soul.”

Also Trump...

Mexicans are rapists and animals.

33 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Look, I'm solidly opposed to the 2A. It is at best anachronistic and given the current makeup of the Supreme Court having extended it to a personal right, it is a clear and present danger to society. Foaming at the mouth enough for you? I don't support gun confiscation. I just think we should treat guns like we treat cars. So when I hear Jeff and Tom complain about gungrabbers I know for a fact they're complaining about someone else, someone made of straw.

I think the whore comment is succinct. Yeah, Loesch definitely has blood on her hands. But more to the point, quoting from the Oxford English Dictionary:

image.png.1d50bd3c742e99618b3d43157a43a61f.png

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/whore

As a (former) spokesperson for the NRA, yeah she got paid for it.

Dear Diary, today I lectured sailors on what whore means.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Sign me up too for the crusade against all things gun.

Let me ask all the gun fans here...would you agree that owning and operating a gun should be as easy and open as owning and operating a car or motorcycle?  

No, it should be easier.

No reason, excuse or permission is required to exercise a constutional right. 

8 minutes ago, Jules said:
2 hours ago, shubrook said:

No reason, excuse or permission is required to exercise a constutional right. 

You must be part of a well regulated militia.

That part doesn't matter.  Hell, as far as the NRA is concerned, the first part of the 2A doesn't even exist -

lobby.jpg

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Swimsailor said:

Trump this morning...

“In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy,” Trump said. “Hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart and devours the soul.

Also Trump...

He would know about that first hand......

4 hours ago, Swimsailor said:

Trump this morning...

“In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy,” Trump said. “Hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart and devours the soul.”

Also Trump...

I’ll take telling the people what they want to hear and not doing jackshit about the issue for $500 Alex.........

Shirley the next crisis or distraction can’t be too far away.

Say have you noticed the shit tariffs are creating.........

6 hours ago, Swimsailor said:

Trump this morning...

Also Trump...

Wrote nobody by the name of D. J. Trump ever.

So I just got off the phone with a friend I worked with in construction - good guy, means well but thoroughly indoctrinated (Trump supporter or was) and I mentioned the shootings, he hadn't heard about them so I filled him in and he said there are so many crazies on the left and the right it's scary. I then said but only the crazies on the right are shooting innocents. Subject was changed.

The GOP'rs are going full retard on the issue case in point:

From Huffpost

After mass shootings in Dayton, Ohio, and El Paso, Texas, this weekend, a Republican state lawmaker from Ohio blamed the violence on “homosexual marriage,” “drag queen advocates” and more in a bizarre Facebook post. 

State Rep. Candice Keller complained about Democrats playing “the blame game” after every mass shooting in a post on her personal Facebook account. The lawmaker from Middletown in Butler County — a small city 30 miles south of Dayton, where a gunman killed nine on Sunday — wrote that the real blame should be on the “breakdown of the traditional American family” and “acceptance of recreational marijuana.” 

“Why not place the blame where it belongs?” Keller asked before listing the issues she believes are to blame for mass shootings in the country:

The breakdown of the traditional American family (thank you, transgender, homosexual marriage, and drag queen advocates); fatherlessness, a subject no one discuses or believes is relevant; the ignoring of violent video games; the relaxing of laws against criminals (open borders); the acceptance of recreational marijuana; failed school policies (hello parents who defend misbehaving students); disrespect to law enforcement (thank you, Obama); hatred of our veterans (thank you, professional athletes who hate our flag and National Anthem); the Dem Congress, many members whom are open anti-Semitic; the culture, which totally ignores the importance of God and the church (until they elect a President); state officeholders, who have no interest whatsoever in learning about our Constitution and the Second Amendement; and snowflakes, who can’t accept a duly-elected President. 

Keller concluded the post, writing: “Did I forget anybody? The list is long. And the fury will continue.” The post is not visible to everyone on Facebook, but screenshots of Keller’s remarks have circulated on Twitter. 

Don't know which is scarier, that she actually put that into words for public consumption such a stupid diatribe or the fact someone actually voted for the out of touch christian tart.

Yes,  she did forget somebody: Donald J Trump Inciter in chief,  antichrist and bullshitter extraordinaire for empowering such behaviour.

1 hour ago, Left Shift said:

At least get your cities right.  I have it on the very highest authority that the second (third?) shooting occurred in Toledo. 

Lots of gay marriage there too.  

What Donnie says, is not necessarily the same or even as truthful as the very  highest authority.

8 hours ago, d'ranger said:

So I just got off the phone with a friend I worked with in construction - good guy, means well but thoroughly indoctrinated (Trump supporter or was) and I mentioned the shootings, he hadn't heard about them so I filled him in and he said there are so many crazies on the left and the right it's scary. I then said but only the crazies on the right are shooting innocents. Subject was changed.

Before getting to the Dayton murderer's support for noted right winger Elizabeth Warren?