Hey, Gun Nuts, This Is On You!

Jules

2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Well hell. Maybe I'm getting too old for this stuff. I'd have bet beers that BL said he was going to cut up that multi-thousand dollar whatever, which seemed mighty dumb, but ended up selling it to a buddy. I was also thinking the bud was a FFL but maybe he was just a friend he knew. (No BGC necessary imo.) Similar to your very silly routine about not handing a dogballs to a pal in your yard. 

I'm sticking with the red flag deal as regular folks don't beat horses to death and then take a box blade to them, then one of those roller/flattener machines, and then over and over til the golf cart batteries die like you do with your points.

As far as that stash of posts you keep on file: I think you and Joe both keep those at the ready. You two have been back and forth for years. Not normal sir. I realize things get testy on the forum now and then but you two have carried it much too far. 

I've tried to support gunowners here to no avail. I'm down to one defensive shotgun myself with no further buying interests. I have to agree with the poster who commented that the AR and accessories markets really isn't a good thing as we've come to find that the crazies aren't the Idaho/Montana militias but the wannabees next door. 

That's a pretty accurate description of what happened. There was no gun destruction facility in Oregon at the time. I tried to get the local PD to destroy it, but they would not promise me that it would be destroyed. I had bad dreams about someone being taken down with a weapon that I used to own, so I sold it for a buck to a close friend who also has an FFL and promised to sell it back to me if he ever got tired of it. At the time I thought it was a good solution, and it probably was. It did give a few people ammunition to discredit me, but that didn't work too well. So here we are.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

That's a pretty accurate description of what happened. There was no gun destruction facility in Oregon at the time. I tried to get the local PD to destroy it, but they would not promise me that it would be destroyed. I had bad dreams about someone being taken down with a weapon that I used to own, so I sold it for a buck to a close friend who also has an FFL and promised to sell it back to me if he ever got tired of it. At the time I thought it was a good solution, and it probably was. It did give a few people ammunition to discredit me, but that didn't work too well. So here we are.

That wasn't just last year was it?

On 8/10/2019 at 9:25 AM, bpm57 said:

What, pointing out BLs hypocrisy is bad? It isn't Tom's fault BL did the exact opposite of what he claimed he would do in getting rid of it.

Even funnier was the lack of response from the echo chamber.

I missed this post but BL's actions were well-chronicled at the time. Even my ex-wives stop nagging after awhile.

30 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:
On 8/10/2019 at 9:25 AM, bpm57 said:

Even funnier was the lack of response from the echo chamber.

I missed this post but BL's actions were well-chronicled at the time. Even my ex-wives stop nagging after awhile.

I know there are female gun-nutz but you married some? Wow, respect! You are a brave man!

- DSK

On 8/5/2019 at 7:27 AM, random said:

This US gun thing is getting so fucked up that I have changed my attitude towards it.  I now see it as completely intractable.  I once thought that there was some hope but PA has informed me, educated me, Americans are different and haunted by their slave days and matching violent past that is a stinking albatross around their necks.  The country is fucked, the system has entered a malignant stage IV and there is no turning back.

adult-man-in-bathrobe-sitting-on-chair-a

If I wake up tomorrow morning, get a coffee, check the news and see that a Rwandan style genocide has broken out in the streets of America, I will say to myself "As if we didn't see that coming" and take the dog for a walk.

No more fucks do I give.

Finally!

18 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Well hell. Maybe I'm getting too old for this stuff. I'd have bet beers that BL said he was going to cut up that multi-thousand dollar whatever, which seemed mighty dumb, but ended up selling it to a buddy. I was also thinking the bud was a FFL but maybe he was just a friend he knew. (No BGC necessary imo.) Similar to your very silly routine about not handing a dogballs to a pal in your yard. 

I'm sticking with the red flag deal as regular folks don't beat horses to death and then take a box blade to them, then one of those roller/flattener machines, and then over and over til the golf cart batteries die like you do with your points.

As far as that stash of posts you keep on file: I think you and Joe both keep those at the ready. You two have been back and forth for years. Not normal sir. I realize things get testy on the forum now and then but you two have carried it much too far. 

I've tried to support gunowners here to no avail. I'm down to one defensive shotgun myself with no further buying interests. I have to agree with the poster who commented that the AR and accessories markets really isn't a good thing as we've come to find that the crazies aren't the Idaho/Montana militias but the wannabees next door. 

Michigan militia pulled some nasty shit in ‘95.

17 hours ago, Blue Crab said:
18 hours ago, badlatitude said:

That wasn't just last year was it?

The Ed (and jocal, but not me) maintains a handy database where the answer can be found.

On 2/14/2018 at 8:30 PM, badlatitude said:
On 2/14/2018 at 8:19 PM, Uncooperative Tom said:

My stance on DOING SOMETHING remains the same as yours, I believe.

We both still own our assault weapons, right?

That's not correct Tom, I felt like a hypocrite for holding onto my weapons even with a commitment to dump them at the appropriate time, I sold them all to a friend, and no longer possess even a single weapon.

So the sale "for a buck" happened some time in February of last year.

On 3/26/2018 at 11:15 AM, badlatitude said:
On 3/26/2018 at 5:09 AM, Uncooperative Tom said:

Wow, must have been the most ammosexualist, overcompensatingest assault weapon of all!

How super special it must be if a dealer won't take a handful of money to replace it with the exact same thing!

Try to come up with a credible story, OK?

The FFL license holder you are insulting is a close friend of mine. I sold that weapon for $500 bucks because I wanted to get rid of it, I didn't care about making money off of it, and he was the most trustworthy person that I knew would not sell it for money.

The initial story was that it was sold to a friend. Then, after getting some shit about using the gun show loophole, badlat came up with the notion that the friend was a dealer, but not the kind who would ever allow his weapon to be sold. Note that the amount of money he took has evolved over time too.

11 minutes ago, Repastinate Tom said:

The Ed (and jocal, but not me) maintains a handy database where the answer can be found.

The initial story was that it was sold to a friend. Then, after getting some shit about using the gun show loophole, badlat came up with the notion that the friend was a dealer, but not the kind who would ever allow his weapon to be sold. Note that the amount of money he took has evolved over time too.

It is a rite of passage to acquire a gun. It is also a rite of passage to walk away from them.

As usual, you cheap little guys stay on the wrong page. The issue with this is neither the physical, nor the financial, IMO. The playing field is personal and emotional. Badlat has reflections, a tone, and a feeling you are missing.

This is a journey for each of us. S.E. Crupp of CNN used to speak just like NGS, with all the wisdom of Boothy. She has bailed on the second and the NRA as of yesterday.

2 minutes ago, jocal505 said:
  12 minutes ago, Repastinate Tom said:

LMFAO. You are a liar, sir, and you posted proof of your database last week. 

I took your red race-baiting to the Trail Cam thread ("Enjoy..."), where Zapata removed it.

Even the dogballs rejected his race-baiting, in the light of GA.

The post wound up in your database, which you don't have...and you posted it.

Scot didn't save it. You did.

Idiot

10 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

You are a liar, sir, and you posted proof of your database last week. 

No, and as usual you don't cite your insane lies.

10 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

I took your red race-baiting to the Trail Cam thread ("Enjoy..."), where Zapata removed it.

Good for Zapata!

16 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

The gravy thickens.

and you are drawn to it, regularly

do you see yourself as an evolving-type individual?

22 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

As far as that stash of posts you keep on file: I think you and Joe both keep those at the ready.

Dear Blue Crab, I love this place.

Hear me clearly now.  One Note works pretty well for me.

A few guys were working both sides of the fence (and one of them split). They are bloodthirsty on Tuesday and are choirboys on Thursday.

They said stuff repeatedly, then flatly denied it, while demanding quotes.  Screw that shit BC.

They adopt vile patterns in one phase, and insist on being treated intelligently in another. I was getting whiplash if I paid attention.

Tracking their positions slowed down the revolving door. And it grants a perspective if any patterns of growth or dumbassery emerge. 

A ridealong, Jeff with dana.JPG

2 hours ago, Repastinate Tom said:

No, and as usual you don't cite your insane lies.

Allow me to correct a mistake. Before Zapata tossed Tom's race-baiter contribution from the Trail Cam thread, Jeff had memorialized Tom's racebaiting on GA, forever, in Post 66. Thanks, Jeff. 

So this bit is not evidence of Tom's database.   

31 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Allow me to correct a mistake. Before Zapata tossed Tom's race-baiter contribution from the Trail Cam thread, Jeff had memorialized Tom's racebaiting on GA, forever, in Post 66. Thanks, Jeff. 

So this bit is not evidence of Tom's database.   

None of my contributions to that thread have been deleted. Apparently, one of yours was.

7 minutes ago, Repastinate Tom said:

,None of my contributions to that thread have been deleted. Apparently, one of yours was.

Yep. Let's review.

You hated your own race-baiting, when it found its way to boatloversville. Your race-baiting was unacceptable there, even to your shameless ass.

Ergo, you DO have a conscience...and like Glen Beck, a phony-type persona, yours on PA. 

As we review we find you have evolved past Judge Taney, so you announce this a few times a week.

What else is new?

2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

The AR ban is ok with me now. 

As apparently was with the Court that broadened 2nd Amendment rights in 2008.  They said any weapon that has no law-abiding purpose is excluded and gave a sawed-off shotgun as an example.  You saw the barrel off a shotgun to make killing people quick and easy.  ARs and AKs, and other such weapons, are made to kill people quick and easy.

Too bad that SCOTUS majority didn't take the initiative of itemizing further examples of weapons that have no law-abiding purpose.  It could have gone a long way in keeping those weapons out of the hands of people killers.

5 hours ago, Repastinate Tom said:

It was sold to a friend, I didn't mention every detail of the transaction, because I have learned that some people like you, will use detail in your imaginary Libertarian court of law against them. He has had an FFL for many years and I mentioned it only because others pressed (as usual) for more information. I have a bill of sale, I doubt if I will go to the trouble of looking for it, I don't honestly remember what the dollar amount was, and it doesn't matter to me, nor is it important to a conversation that occurred a year and a half ago.

I still think it was the best decision I could have made at the time, I have no regrets.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

It was sold to a friend, I didn't mention every detail of the transaction, because I have learned that some people like you, will use detail in your imaginary Libertarian court of law against them. He has had an FFL for many years and I mentioned it only because others pressed (as usual) for more information. I have a bill of sale, I doubt if I will go to the trouble of looking for it, I don't honestly remember what the dollar amount was, and it doesn't matter to me, nor is it important to a conversation that occurred a year and a half ago.

I still think it was the best decision I could have made at the time, I have no regrets.

So does this mean you've abandoned the retrieval effort?

7 hours ago, Repastinate Tom said:
On 3/16/2018 at 3:15 PM, badlatitude said:

So by your logic, there is no safe way to treat an assault weapon except to destroy it. I'll reconsider and see if I can retrieve my SCAR for proper disposal. That said, Tom's dogballs is classified as an assault weapon until he modifies or destroys it. He is in possession of the same thing that my SCAR was capable of inflicting. The only difference is that he will have to expend a lot more ammo to get the same result.

How's that retrieval effort coming along?

On 8/12/2019 at 12:49 PM, badlatitude said:
On 8/12/2019 at 12:46 PM, Repastinate Tom said:

He isn't going to relinquish the piece until he is ready, I have no idea how long that will be.

I'm sorry to hear that its ammosexual allure has overcome him and that he has such a tiny penis. Must be rough. Keep on trying!

And remember, "boating accidents" are not just for people who want to keep their guns after a prohibition regime is imposed. Some could actually be real!

1 hour ago, Repastinate Tom said:

I'm sorry to hear that its ammosexual allure has overcome him and that he has such a tiny penis. Must be rough. Keep on trying!

And remember, "boating accidents" are not just for people who want to keep their guns after a prohibition regime is imposed. Some could actually be real!

I’m not surprised that you have a tiny penis fascination with men you don’t know. Maybe a new hobby is in order before it manifests itself in other ways.

10 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

where is the outrage now?

ufr1vah2fig31.png

Can you provide a quote of "Elizabeth Warren calling police violent and racist" or is this just more hate-spew?

I am very glad to see the news that there were no fatalities in the Philly shooting.

I do not see how any of the above justifies the attitude that police should randomly brutalize citizens.

- DSK

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I’m not surprised that you have a tiny penis fascination with men you don’t know. Maybe a new hobby is in order before it manifests itself in other ways.

Someone had to apply these thoughts to a person friendly to TeamD and these guys sure are not going to do it.

20 hours ago, Jules said:
On 8/13/2019 at 10:28 PM, AJ Oliver said:

Just to remind y'all, gunz are for cowards . .

Exactly.  Emasculate ownership.  "Guns are for pussies."  "Real men don't need guns."

Better than waiting for Congress to take action.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Can you provide a quote of "Elizabeth Warren calling police violent and racist" or is this just more hate-spew?

I am very glad to see the news that there were no fatalities in the Philly shooting.

I do not see how any of the above justifies the attitude that police should randomly brutalize citizens.

- DSK

Where have you ever heard anyone suggesting this?   

5 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

.... ...   ... I do not see how any of the above justifies the attitude that police should randomly brutalize citizens.

Where have you ever heard anyone suggesting this?   

It's suggested by Rush/Hannity/etc etc fairly often, and justified all the frigging time by righties... "they should instantly comply with police orders" etc etc.

Funny thing for people in a free country to say. Last time I checked, the US was not a country occupied by a hostile foreign military.

- DSK

4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

It's suggested by Rush/Hannity/etc etc fairly often, and justified all the frigging time by righties... "they should instantly comply with police orders" etc etc.

Funny thing for people in a free country to say. Last time I checked, the US was not a country occupied by a hostile foreign military.

- DSK

That's quite a bit different than what you said in the prior post. 

Do you think it's OK to refuse to comply w/a lawful order from the police?  There's a difference between asserting your personal rights and behaving in a manner that makes the cops consider you a threat. 

I hate it when bully cops act as armed tax collectors as much as anyone does.   That said, people who's behavior makes them a threat don't have a complaint when the cops react to that threat.  There's a right way to handle any situation once cops get involved - comply with their requests, argue your point after doing so. If you get pissed an escalate, don't you think it's reasonable to expect the response to that behavior to escalate?  

9 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

That's quite a bit different than what you said in the prior post. 

Do you think it's OK to refuse to comply w/a lawful order from the police?  There's a difference between asserting your personal rights and behaving in a manner that makes the cops consider you a threat. 

I hate it when bully cops act as armed tax collectors as much as anyone does.   That said, people who's behavior makes them a threat don't have a complaint when the cops react to that threat.  There's a right way to handle any situation once cops get involved - comply with their requests, argue your point after doing so. If you get pissed an escalate, don't you think it's reasonable to expect the response to that behavior to escalate?  

Is saying "I can't breathe" considered "escalating"?

Citizens of a free country should not be under threat of instant death.

There are cases where cops are the ones under threat, like in Philly yesterday. But the instant assumption that any cop should be able to kill anybody under any circumstances, and justify it as self-defense, is simply providing cover for a tyrannical police state.

- DSK

33 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Is saying "I can't breathe" considered "escalating"?

Citizens of a free country should not be under threat of instant death.

There are cases where cops are the ones under threat, like in Philly yesterday. But the instant assumption that any cop should be able to kill anybody under any circumstances, and justify it as self-defense, is simply providing cover for a tyrannical police state.

- DSK

To the bolded?  Not at all.   To the rest - we're in general agreement, though I tend to think that the overwhelming majority of instances in which cops use force are more than justified, and that we hear more about the very few that aren't.   I've got several friends in law enforcement - and to a person, they all hate getting physical, as even if they prevail?  They usually get hurt too, even if it's just skinned knees.  Are there bullies who get off on the authority that their badge provides?  Without a doubt - I just don't think that they characterize the whole. 

49 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

To the bolded?  Not at all.   To the rest - we're in general agreement, though I tend to think that the overwhelming majority of instances in which cops use force are more than justified, and that we hear more about the very few that aren't.   I've got several friends in law enforcement - and to a person, they all hate getting physical, as even if they prevail?  They usually get hurt too, even if it's just skinned knees.  Are there bullies who get off on the authority that their badge provides?  Without a doubt - I just don't think that they characterize the whole. 

I don't think so either, in general; and I agree that there are many situations where use of force, and escalation to deadly force, is justified.

However I disagree strongly that "we hear more about the few that aren't." First, there shouldn't be any. One person unjustly killed by cops is too many, in a free country. Especially if that one person is you, or one you love. Second, that's the function of a free press, to tell us things the gov't would rather brush off or even keep secret.

I also never said I think all less-justified cop shootings are racist (although they do seem to be overwhelmingly black people, why is that) or that the cops involved are bullies/thugs/whatever. I think it's the result of an attitude, and training based on that attitude, that cops are under siege and that they're an occupying paramilitary force. And failing to push back against this point of view is going to make it worse.

- DSK

[edit to add] the pushback needs to calm, rational, and seeking of the widest possible consensus; that includes working from the legal angle. Maybe I'm naive but I believe that in the cold light of morning, very few Americans want a brutal militaristic police force ruling our streets.

1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

A system that doesn't hold the bad accountable characterizes the whole. You'd rather default to blaming the victim. Or just ignore it like how instead of taking a hard look at the system - acknowledging it might have many flaws and little accountability - Republicans would rather trade Clinton conspiracy theory regarding Epsteins death.

Of course - thanks for once again succinctly helping me understand what I think. 

10 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

I'm just describing what you've said here. Not my fault you don't like how it sounds snowflake.

It is pretty emblematic of how fucked many conservatives are currently - many of the same people who bitch about big, overbearing, tyrannical government are the first to defend violent police action. The EPA is bad because my neighbor had a pond problem, but dead from a police shooting? that's the drunk crying dude lying on the ground begging for his lifes fault.

And you'd be the 1st one to say "oh well" when  a cop gets shot by someone who decided that they just weren't going to be arrested.   Your binary extremes exclude any room for rational discussion and consideration.  

8 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Warren said Michael Brown was murdered. Trying to rally the troops. Maybe get some more riots started.

28 minutes ago, F_L said:
8 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

...     ...    ...

Warren said Michael Brown was murdered. Trying to rally the troops. Maybe get some more riots started.

Hmm, I looked carefully and that's not the same as "violent and racist" as well as not being an accurate quote.

If you think Elizabeth Warren is trying to start riots, then you're not very smart. She's not one of the ones you have to worry about.

- DSK

10 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Hmm, I looked carefully and that's not the same as "violent and racist" as well as not being an accurate quote.

If you think Elizabeth Warren is trying to start riots, then you're not very smart. She's not one of the ones you have to worry about.

- DSK

15 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

Congratulations, that appears to be an accurate quote. However

1- Elizabeth Warren is -still- not calling the police racist. She is calling them violent.

2- She is not inciting or encouraging riots

3- Do you think police should shoot an unarmed guy?

I know that language and critical thinking are not your strong points, but try a little hard, m'K?

- DSK

4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Elizabeth Warren is -still- not calling the police racist. She is calling them violent.

So when she says " We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on ", she is only calling the police violent. Sure, the racism is "systemic", but the police are _only_ violent.

26 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

She is not inciting or encouraging riots

Did I ever say she was? I quoted you, then posted a correction to your "not an accurate quote"

7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Do you think police should shoot an unarmed guy?

When being charged by someone who outweighs you by ~80lbs, what do you do?

20 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I know that language and critical thinking are not your strong points

Aww, hurt feelings over what Warren said? You poor thing.

22 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Congratulations, that appears to be an accurate quote. However

1- Elizabeth Warren is -still- not calling the police racist. She is calling them violent.

2- She is not inciting or encouraging rio

3- Do you think police should shoot an unarmed guy?

I know that language and critical thinking are not your strong points, but try a little hard, m'K?

- DSK

FFS. Both a grand jury and DOJ investigation didn't call it murder. The whole "hands up, don't shoot" was a fucking lie. Her calling it murder was a bullshit political move.

7 hours ago, F_L said:

hFFS. Both a grand jury and DOJ investigation didn't call it murder. The whole "hands up, don't shoot" was a fucking lie. Her calling it murder was a bullshit political move.

Your first two statements are true, but reveal a very selective way of looking at this.  

The Michael Brown one-sided shootout falls within a pattern which is yuge. You may not be getting the drift. After Ferguson, the gun murder numbers, which had stabilized, reverted to the worst numbers in 15 years. The increased mayhem reflects minority unrest, for some reason.

Researchers have to go to 1968 to find a similar spike. The Michael Brown issue isn't going away, pal.

13 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Of course - thanks for once again succinctly helping me understand what I think.

Succinct is good. Please proffer for us,  like a mother.

Help us understand what you think, about working up some decent gun violence research, circa 2019. 

My third request in two days, Guy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 12:49 PM, badlatitude said:
On 8/12/2019 at 12:46 PM, Repastinate Tom said:

He isn't going to relinquish the piece until he is ready, I have no idea how long that will be.

Have you told him that he's living in the NRA's house and it's crumbling while he sleeps?

6 hours ago, badlatitude said:

This is the house the NRA built, I will enjoy watching it torn down to its foundations. People are finally awakening to the fact that change is necessary, the stewards of the Second Amendment have been asleep long enough.

Is Elizabeth Warren wrong in speaking out against police violence? Fuck no. Every police force has problems with this. it might be only a few but that's still a fucking problem.   

For some context , let's ask Justine.

Justine rang 911 requesting police for an incident outside her home.  

Justine then approached the squad car when they arrived

So officer Noor shot and killed her.

Ah, fuck. Now I can't ask Justine anything because she's dead. Silly Justine!

Imagine the audacity. Approaching a police car you just rang for...

Na, no problem here. Not at all.

Former Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor has been found guilty of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter over the shooting death of Australian Justine Damond Ruszczyk.

Key points:

• Noor faces up to 15 years in prison over the two charges
  • He is in custody and is due to be sentenced on June 7
  • Noor is the first Minnesota police officer convicted over an on-duty shooting

There was a sharp intake in the court room as Judge Kathryn Quaintance's law clerk read the verdicts.

Noor was acquitted of the more serious second-degree intentional murder charge.

Ms Damond Ruszczyk had called 911 just minutes before she was shot to report a possible sexual assault in the alley behind her home.

The 33-year-old Noor testified that a loud bang on his squad car made him fearful, and he fired when he saw a woman appear who was raising her arm.

He said he fired to protect his partner's life, but prosecutors criticised Noor's decision to shoot and said he had "no basis" to believe she had a weapon when he could not see her hands. Noor's lawyers had argued he was justified in using deadly force to protect himself and partner Matthew Harrity from a perceived threat.

Great result re: the verdict .

8 hours ago, Repastinate Tom said:

Have you told him that he's living in the NRA's house and it's crumbling while he sleeps?

DOWN FOR THE COUNT. DOGBALLS.

The NRA will never be the same, IMO. Their marginal values came into play within the org, and nepotism developed. Their "charity" money was used for politics, and for Italian suits for Wayne. The Josh Powell figure tried to insure vigilante-like behavior, to finance all the fine work of the NRA/. The Pete Brownell figure let the Russians in, then packed his office. The FBI has yet to investigate the details of the Russian involvement.

WHERE ARE THE GOOD GUYS?

The Ollie North figure got a good look at how they operated, and has been deposed by the NY AG now. The Chris Cox figure packed his offices suddenly, and left without comment. The SAF, meaning Alan Gottlieb, does not have the NRA's back; they still keep an address in Bellevue WA... in a void of PR.

9 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

The 33-year-old Noor testified that a loud bang on his squad car made him fearful, and he fired when he saw a woman appear who was raising her arm.

Fear.  So much fear controlling so many people.  Maybe we're no longer the home of the brave.

Archived