Jump to content

Epstein Commits Suicide


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one but you and some elk care that Bill Clinton goes to pervert jail and Trump doesn't. I think I speak for all non-elk in saying if Bill did the crime he should do the time. It isn't a team thing.

A whole bunch of powerful folks collectively breathed a sigh of relief.

I was hoping that anyone who raped children with Epstein would have to face their accuser in court and share a cell with someone more violent than they are. This is a monumental failure. 

Posted Images

Just now, Fakenews said:

Yeah right.  How would he not be on 24/7 suicide watch.  HRC strikes again!

Those Clintons man. Damn they’ve got a long reach.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

so who had him killed Ttump,BC,HRC, Moscow Mitt ,a prince , money brokers,

all the above

I wonder if he died like KateSpade or Anthony Bourdain?,

if he was on suicide watch , someone watched him commit suicide?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. The air seems a bit cleaner this morning. 

It was only a matter of time. 

Yep and the truth gets buried with him. 

Now you can go back to your normally scheduled corporate media fake narrative and outrage like a good little dumbass. 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

How convenient...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rat's ass said:

Yep and the truth gets buried with him. 

Now you can go back to your normally scheduled corporate media fake narrative and outrage like a good little dumbass. 

I’m getting confused- what’s the normally scheduled corporate media fake narrative and outrage about Epstein?  Right now, I guess...:blink:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bus Driver said:

A whole bunch of powerful folks collectively breathed a sigh of relief.

I think that only happens when evidence is destroyed or put under wraps for 50 years or so.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

Troggy, what's the latest on the girl who accused Trump of fucking her at an Epstein party?

He's hoping if he keeps mentioning Bill Clinton, folks will forget about President Trump being a pal of Epstein's.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He's hoping if he keeps mentioning Bill Clinton, folks will forget about President Trump being a pal of Epstein's.

Rat’s Ass seems to think it’s deeper than that.  Trog’s a mere amateur in comparison!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He's hoping if he keeps mentioning Bill Clinton, folks will forget about President Trump being a pal of Epstein's.

... And that Mar-A-Gogo was one of the training camps for Epstein's girls.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

... And that Mar-A-Gogo was oe of the training camps for Epstein's girls.

More attempts at self harm waiting in the wings?  Who out there besides the Thumper loves a good fight?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

First hit on google Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago

Beat me to it :lol:

I’ll bet Trog thought it was a unexplored secret, and Rat’s Ass believes it’s a media corporate conspiracy.  Of course it was Google! :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

and you know Trump kicked his ass out of the club, right?

For what?  Cite? ^_^  I bet you’re going to cite Trump?  :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

first google hit https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-barred-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

fuck you faggots. winds up early for once.  im going sailing.

enjoy touching each others dicks while i'm gone.

(Exits right...). And Rat’s Ass will please explain how the New York Post (!) is a part of the media corporate fake news.

Gangnum Trumpy style?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Amati said:
7 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

first google hit https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-barred-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

fuck you faggots. winds up early for once.  im going sailing.

enjoy touching each others dicks while i'm gone.

(Exits right...)

I notice folks like Trogs seem to keep mentioning same-sex stuff as a means of insulting people.  Anything to that?  It seems rather juvenile.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

first google hit https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-barred-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

fuck you faggots. winds up early for once.  im going sailing.

enjoy touching each others dicks while i'm gone.

I guess your homophobia isn't a surprise.

And funny how Trump said his falling out was "like 15 years ago" when Epstein was only asked to leave in 2011. I guess back when Trump was partying with him in 2002 and Eppy was recruiting girls at Trump properties, it was all cool. Perhaps Jeff tried to put the squeeze on him?

But Trump has had to distance himself from a number of deplorables over the years. For example, most of his businesses have relied on undocumented aliens. Mar a lago, Trump Jupiter and Trump Construction companies have all been in the news recently for this standard practice.

Seems he tries to stay just ahead of the headlines, shedding loyalties like a snake sheds his skin.

Link to post
Share on other sites

How the hell does someone in solitary get the means to hang themselves?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

I guess your homophobia isn't a surprise.

And funny how Trump said his falling out was "like 15 years ago" when Epstein was only asked to leave in 2011. I guess back when Trump was partying with him in 2002 and Eppy was recruiting girls at Trump properties, it was all cool. Perhaps Jeff tried to put the squeeze on him?

But Trump has had to distance himself from a number of deplorables over the years. For example, most of his businesses have relied on undocumented aliens. Mar a lago, Trump Jupiter and Trump Construction companies have all been in the news recently for this standard practice.

Seems he tries to stay just ahead of the headlines, shedding loyalties like a snake sheds his skin.

Well, I bet Trump thinks this is working!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

How the hell does someone in solitary get the means to hang themselves?

I wonder.....:rolleyes:

Cleaning services leaves a new roll of toilet paper by mistake?

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

first google hit https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-barred-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

fuck you faggots. winds up early for once.  im going sailing.

enjoy touching each others dicks while i'm gone.

You know you are just going to go play with your employer's tiny cannon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Just like Vince Foster and James Hatfield. Isn’t it amazing how people with incriminating information about our Presidents conveniently just happen to commit suicide??

No to mention William Casey.OK, not a suicide, but dead none the less.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Just like Vince Foster and James Hatfield. Isn’t it amazing how people with incriminating information about our Presidents conveniently just happen to commit suicide??

It’s a crippling burden when even bunnies carry tire irons....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hermetic said:

the tombs has been a very nasty place for a really long time

Has or have?  Now I’m obsessing.  Tricky call there.

New York City!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

the public gets  vengeance, the victims get nothing, the system makes sure nothing changes. 'murica.

Vendetta by any other name! But Bach and Telemann wrote beautiful music in a vendetta l3gal climate, or so the story goes.  Stupid story, but apparently percolating still under the veneer of Law.  Comforting, huh?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Amati said:
13 minutes ago, hermetic said:

the tombs has been a very nasty place for a really long time

Has or have?  Now I’m obsessing.  Tricky call there.

New York City!

has rolled off easier, so I went with it

seems epstein was in the infirmary.  the infirmary is staffed in part by other prisoners

Link to post
Share on other sites

He was taken from New York's Metropolitan Correctional Centre on Saturday morning (local time) in cardiac arrest and died at a local hospital, sources speaking on condition of anonymity told US media.

However, a spokesperson for the New York City Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said she could not immediately say how he died, saying that her office would need to examine the body.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-10/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-in-jail-cell/11402808

people like Epstein don't kill themselves.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It gets convenienter, and convenienter as time goes by......:rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hermetic said:

has rolled off easier, so I went with it

seems epstein was in the infirmary.  the infirmary is staffed in part by other prisoners

‘Tombs’ is singular- It’s like a little Zen koan....

Hanging in the infirmary seems a bit messy, on many levels, or tactically complex- can you call asphyxiation while lying down ‘hanging’?  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Roger Stone, Trump’s former advisor, wrote in his book titled “The Clintons’ War on Women,” that once when Trump visited Epstein's home in Florida, he later joked about the girls he saw, saying, “The swimming pool was filled with beautiful young girls. ‘How nice,’ I thought, ‘He let the neighborhood kids use his pool.’”

 

And Trump's connections to Epstein's sex trafficking may go beyond merely superficial. In 2016, “Jane Doe” filed a lawsuit against Trump alleging a “savage sexual attack” in 1994, when she was 13 years old, in which he tied her to a bed at Epstein’s house, raped her, and struck her in the face. The account was corroborated by a witness who claimed to have seen the child perform sexual acts on both Trump and Epstein.

Just as he has a patten of sexual predation, Trump also seems to have a pattern of threatening victims who come forward. Jane Doe alleged in the lawsuit that Trump told her she shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to “disappear like Maria,” a 12-year-old girl who had also been abused along with her. Jane Doe dropped the lawsuit in November 2016, days before Trump’s election, after her attorney, Lisa Bloom, cited “numerous threats” against her client. (Trump denied the allegations, and Bloom declined to comment for this story.)

The land is valued at only $4,280, according to the county roll.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Victims are NOT happy. They want their day in court to prove to the whole world what happened.

 

Yes. Let them sing away in depositions and on the stand and in the free press. The details will bury some bad guys.

 

Once upon a time, some pussy-grabber came along.  Ironically, he gave these victime big traction, didn't he? Unchecked misogyny is now  a hot button issue.

The details. Epstein might bring Trump down, dead or alive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

He was taken from New York's Metropolitan Correctional Centre on Saturday morning (local time) in cardiac arrest and died at a local hospital, sources speaking on condition of anonymity told US media.

The ambulance crew shouldn't have stopped for breakfast.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Victims are NOT happy. They want their day in court to prove to the whole world what happened.

I'm not convinced. I think that's what we want them to want. But my guess is that a bunch of them just wanted him dead.

Say someone stole $100,000 from you. It's gone and you're not going to get it back. Now A, do you want to be able to sit in court, be questioned about whether you gave him the money or he stole it, and then finally the gavel comes down and someone says, he stole it. Then you file out. Or B, do you want him dead?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amati said:
1 hour ago, hermetic said:

has rolled off easier, so I went with it

seems epstein was in the infirmary.  the infirmary is staffed in part by other prisoners

‘Tombs’ is singular- It’s like a little Zen koan....

Hanging in the infirmary seems a bit messy, on many levels, or tactically complex- can you call asphyxiation while lying down ‘hanging’?  

 

his last massage.  probably not the ending he anticipated

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

I'm not convinced. I think that's what we want them to want. But my guess is that a bunch of them just wanted him dead.

Say someone stole $100,000 from you. It's gone and you're not going to get it back. Now A, do you want to be able to sit in court, be questioned about whether you gave him the money or he stole it, and then finally the gavel comes down and someone says, he stole it. Then you file out. Or B, do you want him dead?

Probably some of each. I think the victims we know of that were scared off, disregarded, or watched him get a tiny slap on the wrist would have LOVED to have been publicly vindicated and watch him get sentenced to decades in jail.

Even more important to the victims are all the other perps that now won't be tried because the most important witness is now conveniently dead :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading reports he was not on suicide watch.

Still, it feels a bit too convenient.

That Hillary is not only a criminal mastermind, she is laughing at the completely inept nature of the GOP investigators/investigations.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Reading reports he was not on suicide watch.

Still, it feels a bit too convenient.

That Hillary is not only a criminal mastermind, she is laughing at the completely inept nature of the GOP investigators/investigations.

He's not dead, just in a Deep State. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a difficult ending.  On the one hand, a child molester is not a sympathetic character in any regards.  On the other hand, it is always sad to see suicide.

I doubt anyone would be able to murder him.  I have been in prisons for years.  It is unlikely that anyone can manipulate that highly controlled environment.

For the victims, his death hardly makes it better.  For the co-conspirators, they have been pilloried in the press.  In the age of Trump that hardly seems to matter.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't venture in here much, but posted this on GA just now.  Go figure...

"This sort of reminds me of the "impossible" suicide of Robert Maxwell off his yacht Lady Ghislaine near the Canaries in November 1991. He was last in touch with crew at 0430, but was later discovered to be missing, and his body was finally found in the drink.  You tell me how a pro motoryacht crew is not 100% aware of their owner's location on the boat at all times, as there are sensors on all doors and openings.  So how he was on deck in the very early morning and went over the rail without anyone knowing is rather strange.

Incidentally Ghislaine Maxwell (for whom the yacht was named) is his daughter, and she seems to be fairly involved with Epstein.

The interconnectedness of all things."

Link to post
Share on other sites