Epstein Commits Suicide

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one but you and some elk care that Bill Clinton goes to pervert jail and Trump doesn't. I think I speak for all non-elk in saying if Bill did the crime he should do the time. It isn't a team thing.

A whole bunch of powerful folks collectively breathed a sigh of relief.

I was hoping that anyone who raped children with Epstein would have to face their accuser in court and share a cell with someone more violent than they are. This is a monumental failure. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

Can't think of a reason the guy would spill the beans. What would he gain? He sure as shit had to know he wasn't going to get another Acosta deal. No matter who he ratted out, the only way he was getting out of the can is feet-first. 

Just wondering if he had the ‘fuck you, if I’m going down or planning suicide, I’ll take everyone with me’ moment of planning? 

9 minutes ago, mad said:

Just wondering if he had the ‘fuck you, if I’m going down or planning suicide, I’ll take everyone with me’ moment of planning? 

Watch PO boxes very carefully.

Whether it's drugs, animals, posed shots while unconscious, or underage girls or nothing, Trump and others must be shitting themselves.

The guy was a scumbag.

I doubt very much that Epstein thought he “got away” with anything.  When he was looking at his grey cell walls and trying to remember his Caribbean island, was he really thinking “Well, at least I got laid a lot”?

The suddenness of his fall is astounding, and never offered him a glimmer of hope.  Which is perfect.  

A trial, like Larry Nasser’s, might have been cathartic for his victims, but also would have given him more days in the spotlight, which is what narcissists crave.  Isn’t it, Donnie?

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Suicide my ass.

He was Putined by someone, and it seems pretty obvious to me, whom that Putinizer was..... I'm sure you all have suppositories, and ideals, but I'm not saying exactly which obvious person is was.

Murder on the Orient Express more like. A *lot* of people are the obvious people.

1 hour ago, cmilliken said:

My wife's opinion is that the Prince Andrew info from the latest file dump was what pushed Epstein over the "better dead" cliff.  She's absolutely certain the royals offed Diana.

FWIW.

Which royals.... The Windors, or the House of Saud?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Watch PO boxes very carefully.

Whether it's drugs, animals, posed shots while unconscious, or underage girls or nothing, Trump and others must be shitting themselves.

The guy was a scumbag.

Which one?

Epstein may be dead but apart from other pedophiles, there must be hundreds complicit in this from the pilots, to the hosts and hostesses, procurers. The victims and FBI won't let this stop here and any intelligent person would know that. 

Murder is unlikely and IMHO narcissists don't suicide. Probably died from erotic asphyxiation or some equal perversion.  

3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Epstein may be dead but apart from other pedophiles, there must be hundreds complicit in this from the pilots, to the hosts and hostesses, procurers. The victims and FBI won't let this stop here and any intelligent person would know that. 

Murder is unlikely and IMHO narcissists don't suicide. Probably died from erotic asphyxiation or some equal perversion.  

I disagree.

1 minute ago, El Boracho said:

Epstein had said that he must pop three times a day. In jail he discovered that with an eager male cellmate you can pop till you drop.

Butt...... He was alone...... Again....... Naturally.

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Trump (a sitting POTUS in case anyone forgot) helpfully retweets that Bill Clinton had Epstein killed.

i hope the Clinton killing machine takes him out next. WTF are they waiting for?

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-retweets-conspiracy-theories-claiming-bill-clinton-had-epstein-killed-clintonbodycount/

Nice that Trump doesn't know what pedophile means.  

2 hours ago, cmilliken said:

My wife's opinion is that the Prince Andrew info from the latest file dump was what pushed Epstein over the "better dead" cliff.  She's absolutely certain the royals offed Diana.

FWIW.

You better get her Prozac dosage upped.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

A couple of drops of nicotine in a cup of covfefe.... And POOF! your heart pops!

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The Clintons were far too busy running a child sex ring out of the basement of a DC pizza parlor with no basement to have been able to pull this effort together on such short notice. 

I think Chelsea took care of it as an early b'day present for dad (8/19).

No doubt the autopsy will reveal Epstein's determination to off himself: manually strangling himself to death, and them, while dead, making sure with a pillow over the face, followed by hanging himself.

FBI are looking into reports of an unidentified blonde woman in her 70's wearing a doctor's outfit and chuckling softly as she left the scene.

Now to make sure the contents of Jeffery's safe disappear in a mysterious office fire/burglary/filing accident.

If the embarrassing bits of Epstein's videos, guest lists and flight manifests can be made to disappear, there will be some very relieved people celebrating.

"Bring out the 1929 Armagnac, more caviar, more truffles, lots more cocaine and Dom Perignon, and a ……..what the hell, TWO 13-year-olds!"

4 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Unless Putin is not a Russian himself this sentence makes no sense. Want to try again?

evil Americans ...... not present

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You don't know anything about the Clinton's what?

not what , nothing , ignorant of any knowledge which would lead to my demise .............................

Just now, Mid said:

not what , nothing , ignorant of any knowledge which would lead to my demise .............................

Yeah, we get that. Too many dumbfucks don't understand the use of apostrophes. Or should I have written apostrophe's?

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

In the age of information ignorance doesn't exist. There are just lots of junk information consumers. Just ask the people posting the Clinton "jokes" upthread, or the guy shooting up the pizza place, or any one of all of the rightwing cranks. They all know they are well informed.

LOL....you left out the blind Russian collusion parrots

Epstein Clue # 1 as to whether the trail leads to Clinton ...….watch how FAST the story disappears and is relegated  to the ...anyone bringing it up is a tin foil hat looney bin tool

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

There are just lots of junk information consumers... They all know they are well informed.

Plenty of misinformation out there on the use of apostrophes?

No, but certainly plenty of bad examples.

57 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

Plenty of misinformation out there on the use of apostrophes?

No, but certainly plenty of bad example's.

FIFY

• Like 1

Apostrophe abuse runs deep in our culture.

Anecdote follows.

Hells Angles. Ask them about it and a likely response will question the number of hells available to them.

My question about their hells are the working conditions. Do they have days off? Vacation? Are they unionized?

31 minutes ago, Rat's ass said:

Clinton only flew on lolita express 4 times and had no idea what was going on behind the scenes. Get a grip, Mismoron. <_<

more like 37 times...

I don't there was a nefarious plan at work, other than removing him from suicide watch...the dude simply did himself in not wanting to face the reality facing him

42 minutes ago, Rat's ass said:

Clinton only flew on lolita express 4 times and had no idea what was going on behind the scenes. Get a grip, Mismoron. <_<

So, the current el presidente used to let the scum bag recruit at his personal club, palled around with him, and you point the finger at a guy who has been out of office for 19 years? 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Hells angles are 17 degrees and 72.5 degrees.

17 is a particularly hellish angle.  Not useful to any degree whatsoever.  Useless.

Just don’t get me started.

Now...about that bedsheet...

50 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

So, the current el presidente used to let the scum bag recruit at his personal club, palled around with him, and you point the finger at a guy who has been out of office for 19 years? 

Wow... that is some brilliant logic 

2 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

No one but you and some elk care that Bill Clinton goes to pervert jail and Trump doesn't. I think I speak for all non-elk in saying if Bill did the crime he should do the time. It isn't a team thing.

You drinking?... it’s not too late to edit your post with a quote of mine supporting what you just posted 

18 hours ago, mad said:

That might have happened but apparently did not. I'll speculate he had no reason to feel a need for revenge on the people he had helped fulfill the same desires he obviously had himself...and did not hold them responsible for his downfall. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Mark K said:

That might have happened but apparently did not. I'll speculate he had no reason to feel a need for revenge on the people he had helped fulfill the same desires he obviously had himself...and did not hold them responsible for his downfall. 

He might not have needed to give anyone up. I reckon it depends on what he had in the various safes, and what the feds took as evidence. 

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He might not have needed to give anyone up. I reckon it depends on what he had in the various safes, and what the feds took as evidence. 

Good point, if the Feds have a large chunk of dirt on the players??  then that was the only card he could have played really and once that disappeared, this became the easiest way out.......... whilst the guards weren’t watching because he wasn’t on suicide watch anymore??  That’s the part that seems a little convenient though, giving him the opportunity was almost a definite certainty that it wouldn’t take long. 

1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

You drinking?... it’s not too late to edit your post with a quote of mine supporting what you just posted 

more like 37 times...

That was you, right? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and just say you want Trump and Clinton thoroughly investigated on this matter and jumping up and down saying BILL DID IT is not a deflection.

54 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Yup. Could have been knowing the Feds had what was in his safes led him decide it was check-out time too.  

20 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

more like 37 times...

That was you, right? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and just say you want Trump and Clinton thoroughly investigated on this matter and jumping up and down saying BILL DID IT is not a deflection.

Bill did fly 30 something times on Epstein's fly to his Caribbean island...four of which Bill said no thanks to his SS detail and traveled without them...all a matter of FAA fact...flight manifests ...hard numbers....Trump flew on his plane from Palm Beach to Newark ....I tried to Google up a link for you but The Evil Empire has it buried now...I have not said Bill did it as a matter of fact see post #162

6 minutes ago, Hard On The Wind said:

If they did, Trump would be dead already.

Ain’t it the truth? Bill won’t be alive forever, think the reichtards will blame his estate after he’s gone? Oh yeah, there’s always Chelsea...

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Ain’t it the truth? Bill won’t be alive forever, think the reichtards will blame his estate after he’s gone? Oh yeah, there’s always Chelsea...

And Chelsea’s kids

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Chelsea wants NO part of the nasty game her parents play....she'll just quietly live in peace after they are gone

32 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Bill did fly 30 something times on Epstein's fly to his Caribbean island...four of which Bill said no thanks to his SS detail and traveled without them...all a matter of FAA fact...flight manifests ...hard numbers....Trump flew on his plane from Palm Beach to Newark ....I tried to Google up a link for you but The Evil Empire has it buried now...I have not said Bill did it as a matter of fact see post #162

Well throw his ass in jail then if he did anything to those girls. Doesn't mean Trump wasn't in on it too.

15 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Well throw his ass in jail then if he did anything to those girls. Doesn't mean Trump wasn't in on it too.

Doesn't mean he was....LOL like he wasn’t exonerated red herring for loinfomofo’s

16 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:
22 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Doesn't mean he was....

A bit tough to deny that little piece of reality, but I see you're working on it

From snopes: ... Donald Trump had a friendly relationship with Epstein — he told New York Magazine in 2002 that “(Epstein’s) a lot of fun to be with … It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side”... they debunk one photo of Trump with Ivanka and Epstein, but there are many many more real ones of Trump with Epstein and various women.

- DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

A bit tough to deny that little piece of reality, but I see you're working on it

From snopes: ... Donald Trump had a friendly relationship with Epstein — he told New York Magazine in 2002 that “(Epstein’s) a lot of fun to be with … It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side”... they debunk one photo of Trump with Ivanka and Epstein, but there are many many more real ones of Trump with Epstein and various women.

- DSK

apples and oranges....or grasping for straws