Epstein Commits Suicide

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I trust you have a cite backing up your claim of "Bill did fly 30 something times on Epstein's fly to his Caribbean island."

Yep... trust me

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one but you and some elk care that Bill Clinton goes to pervert jail and Trump doesn't. I think I speak for all non-elk in saying if Bill did the crime he should do the time. It isn't a team thing.

A whole bunch of powerful folks collectively breathed a sigh of relief.

I was hoping that anyone who raped children with Epstein would have to face their accuser in court and share a cell with someone more violent than they are. This is a monumental failure. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Put up or shut up. Or just be like Trump and post bullshit early and often.

Patience.... it’s there FAA ... Google is obfuscating ....

3 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Bill did fly 30 something times on Epstein's fly to his Caribbean island...four of which Bill said no thanks to his SS detail and traveled without them...all a matter of FAA fact...flight manifests ...hard numbers....Trump flew on his plane from Palm Beach to Newark ....I tried to Google up a link for you but The Evil Empire has it buried now...I have not said Bill did it as a matter of fact see post #162

How many of the girls that Bill Clinton raped have come forward with acusations so far?

40 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Being a returd seems to be a strictly right winger thing.

Has there been a lefty who felt the need to disappear and come back under a fresh I.D.?

Gator

1 minute ago, Amati said:

True the airline doesn’t have to release....FOIA... FAA records have been seen and acquired 

14 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

True the airline doesn’t have to release....FOIA... FAA records have been seen and acquired 

So show them.   Using the passive tense there Bravi, which is using a liar’s tell- either that,  you’ve seen them and you have been threatened into silence?

So show them.   Using the passive tense there Bravi, which is liar’s tell- either that,  you’ve seen them and you have been threatened into silence?

Patience 

So show them.   Using the passive tense there Bravi, which is liar’s tell- either that,  you’ve seen them and you have been threatened into silence?

He's already said too much. The Clintons will make sure he never sees the rosy fingers of tomorrow's sunrise.

21 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

He's already said too much. The Clintons will make sure he never sees the rosy fingers of tomorrow's sunrise.

Crackerjack waited in the mist of an early morning, waiting for the mark to succumb to sleep, panicked wakefulness lost to careless Morpheus.  The river Styx singing her deathless peace, Charon waiting, waiting, his hand out for the two coins that guaranteed passage.

• Like 1
Just now, Amati said:

Crackerjack waited in the mist of an early mornin, waiting for the mark to succumb to sleep, panicked wakefulness lost to careless Morpheus.

Bravobravo closed his laptop and chuckled softly after another afternoon of schooling libs.  He hoisted his massive apron of adipose tissue and craned his neck awardly to catch a peek of his neglected pecker.  

"It's been a while since Mr. Hand has given you a tug," he said hopefully. But then a soft roll of his panniculus fill out of his grip obscuring the pecker he was only able to see rarely. 

Letting out a sigh he hobbled toward his bed, obivios to the back helo silently hovering 10 meters above his roof. 

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

I trust you have a cite backing up your claim of "Bill did fly 30 something times on Epstein's fly to his Caribbean island."

That’s funny. 

No, it's mildly amusing

1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

Yep... trust me

Now THAT is funny. Not quite as funny as when Trump says it, but still funny.

But hey, Bravo, don't quit your day job

- DSK

8 minutes ago, Amati said:

Crackerjack waited in the mist of an early mornin, waiting for the mark to succumb to sleep, panicked wakefulness lost to careless Morpheus.  The river Styx singing her deathless peace, Charon waiting, waiting, his hand out for the two coins that guaranteed passage.

Famous Crackerjack, lord of the socks

What fatal stroke of destiny brought you down?

Wrecked in a Macgregor 26 that Lord Poseidon roused

Sinking at the dock while you were sleeping?

The Canadian replied at once.

It was Hillary herself! She killed me.

I died an ignominious death at the hands of liberals.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Bravobravo closed his laptop and chuckled softly after another afternoon of schooling libs.  He hoisted his massive apron of adipose tissue and craned his neck awardly to catch a peek of his neglected pecker.  

"It's been a while since Mr. Hand has given you a tug," he said hopefully. But then a soft roll of his panniculus fill out of his grip obscuring the pecker he was only able to see rarely. 

Letting out a sigh he hobbled toward his bed, obivios to the back helo silently hovering 10 meters above his roof. 

My wife believes you have just made a literary allusion to our Beautiful President, and at the same time, Zero dark thirty:

Respect.

9 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

No, it's mildly amusing

- DSK

No!  No!  Bravi, please quit your day job and work for an American!

22 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Ahhh too bad you messed up just a creative post will a couple of spelling errors at the finale 

24 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

No, it's mildly amusing

- DSK

Your W-2 withholding are my mad money ....

Even Bernie Kerik doesn't believe it was a simple case of suicide.

17 hours ago, Swimsailor said:

Trump also flew in the Lolita Express.  Doesn't that matter?

Are you saying some members of the political elite in both parties have been caught up in a honey trap using underage girls as bait? :blink: Who would do that? Oh wait..... Now I get it. :ph34r:

tenor.gif

12 hours ago, Raz'r said:
13 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Being a returd seems to be a strictly right winger thing.

Has there been a lefty who felt the need to disappear and come back under a fresh I.D.?

Gator

That's fake news.

14 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Yep... trust me

13 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Flight manifest filed each flight records kept my the FAA....  

13 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Patience.... it’s there FAA ... Google is obfuscating ....

12 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

12 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Patience 

Waiting.......

15 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

Only morons trust Trump or retards like you that support Trump. 

While there those who willingly choose ignorance, there are also those who are afraid of stepping outside the conservative box.  They have been effectively conditioned to fear any fact that doesn't affirm conservative ideology. 

45 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Waiting.......

It's like that new Benghazi evidence.  When it comes out it's gonna be a real humdinger.  

Exactly! ding ding ding.. Next time try the red pill.... It's very possible they will throw his body in the sea, while no one is looking, just for good measure.. :D 

Just now, Rat's ass said:

Exactly! ding ding ding.. Next time try the red pill.... It's very possible they will throw his body in the sea, while no one is looking, just for good measure.. :D

I'm going with a faked death and smuggled out by the CIA..........:P

4 minutes ago, mad said:

I'm going with a faked death and smuggled out by the CIA..........:P

Where's your tin foil hat? :D Next you'll be claiming Trump raped a 13 year old and pissed all over Obama's pillow with Russian whores complements of Putin. :D 

22 minutes ago, Rat's ass said:

I'm looking forward to the surveillance footage. LOL :D 

Figures you'd like snuff films...:rolleyes:

57 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I thought your comment was funny.  Too bad it sailed past overhead.  

Slight hijack, what’s with the new avatar? 

5 minutes ago, chum said:

There are reports Clinton flew on the Lolita Express 3 times without his secret service detachment.

Hmmmmmm......

Do you have access to these "reports"?  Do these "reports" indicate to where the plane flew?

I've seen "reports" that Clinton flew on his plane.  I've seen "reports" the plane was flown to "Orgy Island".  In the minds of some, that means Bill Clinton flew on the plane to "Orgy Island".  And, those who make these "reports" are likely happy to have people make that assumption.

30 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Do you have access to these "reports"?  Do these "reports" indicate to where the plane flew?

I've seen "reports" that Clinton flew on his plane.  I've seen "reports" the plane was flown to "Orgy Island".  In the minds of some, that means Bill Clinton flew on the plane to "Orgy Island".  And, those who make these "reports" are likely happy to have people make that assumption.

The only access I have is the first page of google hits, and its chock-full of reports of notable people flying on the the jet, including Clinton. I know information purity is highly valued here, I'm trying to be careful with my reports. I've been accused of being a Russian agent like Shorty.

9 minutes ago, chum said:

The only access I have is the first page of google hits, and its chock-full of reports of notable people flying on the the jet, including Clinton. I know information purity is highly valued here, I'm trying to be careful with my reports. I've been accused of being a Russian agent like Shorty.

I Googled "Clinton flights on Epstein's jet".  First link was to a Washington Examiner story (are they part of the Libbyrul Meeeeeedia?) that details many flights Clinton took on Epstein's plane.  Not once did "Orgy island" (Little Saint James) come up. 

Linky

Now, you never explicitly stated Clinton flew to the island.  But, using the term "Lolita Express" certainly conveys that message.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

There are reports that Chum and his elk are gullible fools.

But I don't believe them either.

37 minutes ago, chum said:

The main part of the message was he flew w/out ...protection...that just jumped out at me.

Judging by Monica's dress, Bill rarely used protection.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, chum said:

There are reports Clinton flew on the Lolita Express 3 times without his secret service detachment.

Hmmmmmm......

You're saying a serving POTUS traveled on a non-gov't jet, without his mandated security detail? What'd he do, crawl out the 2nd floor window of the WH and shimmy down the downspout?

• Like 1
Just now, Raz'r said:

You're saying a serving POTUS traveled on a non-gov't jet, without his mandated security detail? What'd he do, crawl out the 2nd floor window of the WH and shimmy down the downspout?

You do know that former Presidents have the option to maintain their SS protection after leaving office?  Clinton kept his.  

4 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

You do know that former Presidents have the option to maintain their SS protection after leaving office?  Clinton kept his.  

Yes, but Chum-dumpster implies he was still president when the flights occurred. 

Now - as a disclaimer, if Bill banged some underage girls, he should do the time.

As should Trump. Trump is, of course, more likely to have participated in this activity.

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Yes, but Chum-dumpster implies he was still president when the flights occurred

Now - as a disclaimer, if Bill banged some underage girls, he should do the time.

As should Trump. Trump is, of course, more likely to have participated in this activity.

I'm not getting the same impression from reading Chum's posts.

At best, he is trying to get us to link Clinton to Epstein's child rape by offering vague "reports".

Just now, Raz'r said:

Yes, but Chum-dumpster implies he was still president when the flights occurred. 

I missed that but really?  There's no way a sitting president sneaks out alone or goes on a flight without  his SS detail.  He doesn't take a shit without someone checking to see if he had eaten corn. 

Chum's an idiot and likely has seen the movie Dave too many times.  That would make Hillary Sigourney Weaver, right!

In summary, I agree with you.  

Meanwhile,

Epstein's Death Was On 4Chan Before Officials Announced It -- Now Authorities Are Investigating

The New York City Fire Department is investigating whether a first responder posted about Jeffrey Epstein’s death on a notorious internet message board prior to officials announcing it to the public, BuzzFeed News has learned.

Less than 40 minutes before ABC News first reported Epstein’s death on Twitter, someone posted still-unverified details on 4chan, the anonymous message board popular with far-right trolls and white nationalists.

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” read the post, which was published at 8:16 AM alongside an image of Pepe, the green frog that has become a mascot for the right-wing internet trolls.

That post was 38 minutes before the first tweet about Epstein’s death was from Aaron Katersky, an ABC News reporter, at 8:54 AM. Five minutes later, the main ABC News account tweeted an article about Epstein's death.

Read more: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fdny-investigating-jeffrey-epstein-4chan-post

22 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Didn’t say serving, but now that you mention it...

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I don't understand why Bill Clinton is the subject being hashed about here. The only person accused with actually raping a child in Epstein's home, currently sits in the current Oval Office!!!

Because Russians.

31 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Yep.  Twice.  In 2002.  Once in Africa and once in Asia. 

But, you keep on with the insinuation by using the label "Lolita Express".  We all know what you are implying.

Thanks for clearing that up, I can see it has both concerned. Look I know this isn’t just about Clinton, But anymore Trump bashing just gets lost in the echo chamber around here.

9 minutes ago, chum said:

Thanks for clearing that up, I can see it has both concerned. Look I know this isn’t just about Clinton, But anymore Trump bashing just gets lost in the echo chamber around here.

It's not about Clinton unless it's about Clinton and so far you haven't put out any evidence that it's about Clinton. If you have any evidence, present it. Otherwise you're just doing the bothsiderism thing. Clinton is a lusty guy with a well known taste for the ladies. Sounds like me. But there's no evidence that that lust extends to the girls unlike your boy Shitstain who is quoted on tape and in court documents.

But he's your boy and so you'll defend him.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

I think - based on vague recollections of articles and pop culture - federal judges are assigned at random via a literal spin of the wheel in the Southern district of  New York. See:

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=121353063

For me, it just seems a bit odd to include a guy in his mid-90s on such a roulette wheel.  Especially if it will muck up the process when s/he dies.

13 minutes ago, chum said:
47 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Yep.  Twice.  In 2002.  Once in Africa and once in Asia. 

But, you keep on with the insinuation by using the label "Lolita Express".  We all know what you are implying.

There wouldn't be anything to "clear up" if you looked into things before posting innuendo and gossip.

• Like 1
Just now, chum said:

Africa and Asia seem like dangerous places to go without your detail does that make you wonder?

Shithole countries, right?

Yeah, go with feigning concern for the safety and well-being of Bill Clinton.

That'll sell. 

1 hour ago, chum said:

That was a joke

Interestingly my comments were twisted to mean something I didn’t at all. 

Maybe it had something to do with the way you labeled his plane the "Lolita Express".  Unless, you are unaware of Nabakov's novel.