Jump to content

Epstein Commits Suicide


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one but you and some elk care that Bill Clinton goes to pervert jail and Trump doesn't. I think I speak for all non-elk in saying if Bill did the crime he should do the time. It isn't a team thing.

A whole bunch of powerful folks collectively breathed a sigh of relief.

I was hoping that anyone who raped children with Epstein would have to face their accuser in court and share a cell with someone more violent than they are. This is a monumental failure. 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, mad said:
  13 hours ago, chum said:

I can hod the phone and a cocktail in one hand, and knee steer to type and surf with the other.

 

13 hours ago, chum said:

Yup that’s it attack the messenger...

And rightfully so looking at your admission above. <_<

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I see some of my friends here are up in arms. Look, it was poorly chosen wording. I was in my vehicle, stationary, typing on my phone. VTT doesn’t work well because the Bluetooth and the phone and the truck don’t play well when you try to talk to one or the other. I have big paws and my near vision ain’t so good. I made a couple of errors that most would recognize as related to typing on a small keyboard. I can’t/don't text and drive, I can barely see my screen without readers while I’m sitting in my recliner, theres no danger I would try it while driving. 

When I drink, it’s beer. I don’t even like most cocktails. I don’t drink and drive.

This has been a PSA brought to you by Chum, can we return to our regularly scheduled programming now?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

No problem, guards. Just catch a little shut eye, nobody will know. If something happens to the Pride of Wall Street just doctor the records. Nobody will know because you are way smarter than they are.  That’ll work!

GULP. Okay that explains it, nothing to see here, case closed. Next.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chum said:

Ok, I see some of my friends here are up in arms. Look, it was poorly chosen wording. I was in my vehicle, stationary, typing on my phone. VTT doesn’t work well because the Bluetooth and the phone and the truck don’t play well when you try to talk to one or the other. I have big paws and my near vision ain’t so good. I made a couple of errors that most would recognize as related to typing on a small keyboard. I can’t/don't text and drive, I can barely see my screen without readers while I’m sitting in my recliner, theres no danger I would try it while driving. 

When I drink, it’s beer. I don’t even like most cocktails. I don’t drink and drive.

This has been a PSA brought to you by Chum, can we return to our regularly scheduled programming now?

 

 

That’s a fucking rapid back pedal on your initial post. 

Well done. 

“I used poorly chosen words” :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mad said:

That’s a fucking rapid back pedal on your initial post. 

Well done. 

“I used poorly chosen words” :lol:

Goes right up on the wall with:

"I am not a crook!"

"I mis-spoke."

"I did not have sex with that woman."

"I have all the best words."

"I have a very good brain."

"I am a stable genius."

and

"What do you mean 'we', Kemo Sabe?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, garuda3 said:

Watch video at the end ,  a president picking out girls at a party at ........

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/14/jeffrey-epstein-rape-accuser-jennifer-araoz-sues-ghislaine-maxwell-3-others.html

Funny to see how brown President Trump's hair (especially those big-ass eyebrows) used to be.

brown.jpg

orange.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mad said:
6 hours ago, chum said:

...    ... This has been a PSA brought to you by Chum, can we return to our regularly scheduled programming now?

 

That’s a fucking rapid back pedal on your initial post. 

Well done. 

“I used poorly chosen words” :lol:

Hey give him some credit.

It's all for entertainment, right?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Who is "they"?

The Trump appointed William Barr who would be in charge of the prison or ??????????

Actually the Warden is/was in charge of the prison.... Barr ... really LOL 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Who do you think is in charge of the warden :rolleyes:

If you want to post all the reich-memes that come your way, you may want to think through how dumb some of them are first.

If there was one man in the world that wanted Epstein alive it would be Barr....LOL...fool

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mad said:

That’s a fucking rapid back pedal on your initial post. 

Well done. 

“I used poorly chosen words” :lol:

Uhhhhhhh......yeah. Ok. You got me mad. Boy howdy nothin slips by you guys. Glad you fellas weren’t around last week when I was talking about the bank heist I pulled off :ph34r: :lol:

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Two guards, one of whom wasn't a guard, both fall asleep for several hours at the same time, and TADA! Jeffie Poo chokes himself to death!

 Nothing the least bit suspicious about this..... They just both nodded off right after they drank a cup of tea...... It's all plausible....

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Washington Post on Wednesday reported a curious detail said to be from the accused sex trafficker’s autopsy report. The paper, citing two people familiar with the report’s finding, said Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, including his hyoid bone — a horseshoe-shaped bone which in men is located near the Adam’s apple.

“Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject,” the Post reported. “But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, random said:

And the person who shot JFK was never found either.  These things are just reminders that we only think we know who is in charge.

Ha! Ha! Ha!!      he thinks somebody is in charge..........

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Ha! Ha! Ha!!      he thinks somebody is in charge..........

- DSK

The fact that he is dead, makes a pretty hard to ignore statement.

But if you were in charge, you would want to make it look like no one was.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, random said:

The fact that he is dead, makes a pretty hard to ignore statement.

But if you were in charge, you would want to make it look like no one was.

If I were in charge, I would select and train a cadre of elite internet mockers who would reduce the world's stupidity by ruthlessly making fun of people who post stupid shit

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you do a bit of reading the breaking of the hypoid bones is more common in hanging suicides as you age. Age = brittle bones But it's still a fairly low %.

But don't forget he did try to kill himself a month or so ago (June or July?). So it's not that far fetched he did try again and succeeded. 
 

Still convenient though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zonker said:

If you do a bit of reading the breaking of the hypoid bones is more common in hanging suicides as you age. Age = brittle bones But it's still a fairly low %.

But don't forget he did try to kill himself a month or so ago (June or July?). So it's not that far fetched he did try again and succeeded. 
 

Still convenient though.

I’m sure I read somewhere that the cells are low ceilings with no way to attach anything to the walls or beds. You need a reasonable amount of drop to break the neck. 

This is what made me think about it. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-48525978

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zonker said:

NYT story suggests he had a bit of height to work with.

"He appeared to have tied a bedsheet to the top of a set of bunk beds, then knelt toward the floor with enough force that he broke several bones in his neck, officials said."

Anybody ever heard of someone doing it that way before? I’m not disbelieving you, just questioning the report. I added a link above, hence my curiosity. 

To be really ghoulish. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mad said:

I’m sure I read somewhere that the cells are low ceilings with no way to attach anything to the walls or beds. You need a reasonable amount of drop to break the neck. 

Yes. In some news report the was a quote from a former inmate regarding those cells. He said there was nothing to attach a bedsheet to: steel shelf bed. But perhaps there is one cell that is known to have some suicide capability that the dark forces can exploit? Or more likely just general disrepair like rusting rebar and failing concrete. A full report should demonstrate exactly how it was accomplished. Unless, of course, the victim untied the sheet after the fact to hide the evidence...ya know....

Link to post
Share on other sites

So what did you expect them to say?  "We fucked up and someone killed him?"

All they have to do is place a firewall between the guy who did the autopsy and those who found him dead.

If he was killed, professionals are just that, professional at making it look like what it was not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zonker said:

NYT story suggests he had a bit of height to work with.

"He appeared to have tied a bedsheet to the top of a set of bunk beds, then knelt toward the floor with enough force that he broke several bones in his neck, officials said."

Bull shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zonker said:

NYT story suggests he had a bit of height to work with.

"He appeared to have tied a bedsheet to the top of a set of bunk beds, then knelt toward the floor with enough force that he broke several bones in his neck, officials said."

That must have been tearable .

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rat's ass said:

Painting of Clinton in blue dress hung in Jeffrey Epstein’s home.:blink: 

parsingbill-e1565849248413-640x400.jpg

Nothing to see here folks...:ph34r:

You're right. There's nothing to see.

But your Elk can be thanked for assisting a young Australian artist. Now everyone will want to commission a piece.

so good on you!

The painting has been identified as Parsing Bill by New York-based Australian artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid. (A print version is available on Saatchi Art starting at $40.) The more feverish corners of the internet immediately began to decode the imagery for clues—but the truth is that it was part of a body of student work produced quite independently of Epstein.

The Clinton painting comes from a pair of works by Ryan-Kleid that lightly satirized political figures. Its companion, a painting of George W. Bush called War Games, features the former president sitting on the floor of the White House playing with paper airplanes and two fallen Jenga towers, referencing his manipulation of the attacks of 9/11 to justify war in Iraq, the defining scandal of Bush’s White House tenure. As for Parsing Bill, the blue dress seems a likely reference to the blue dress that served as evidence in the former president’s affair with Monica Lewinsky, the scandal that marked Clinton’s time in office.

Petrina Ryan-Kleid, War Games (2012). Image via the New York Academy of Arts.

Petrina Ryan-Kleid, War Games (2012). Image via the New York Academy of Art.

Parsing Bill and War Games were shown at the 2012 Tribeca Ball, a fundraiser for Ryan-Kleid’s alma mater, the New York Academy of Art. Photos from A Guest of a Guest, a party blog, show the artist posing in front of the two works at the star-studded event.

 

Earlier today, Ryan-Klein said in a statement to artnet News that she had no idea where the painting had ended up until she saw it light up the news yestereday:

In 2012, as a grad student at the New York Academy of Art, I painted pictures of Presidents Bill Clinton and Bush as part of my Master’s thesis. When the school put on a fundraiser at the Tribeca Ball that year, they sold my painting to one of the attendees. I had no idea who the buyer was at the time. As with most of my paintings, I had completely lost track of this piece when it was sold seven years ago. So it was a complete surprise to me to learn yesterday that it wound up in Epstein’s home.

After graduating from the New York Academy of Art, Ryan-Klein worked as a studio assistant for Jeff Koons in 2015 and 2016 and now does social media marketing for artists in New York.

Aside from general titillation, it is unclear how, exactly, the Clinton painting might fit into the many conspiracy theories swirling around the apparent suicide by the 66-year-old convicted pedophile, which have included president Donald Trump retweeting a theory that the Clintons had Epstein killed. Bill Clinton is documented to have flown on Epstein’s plane in 2002 and 2003, and says that he visited Epstein’s home in 2002, but issued a statement noting that he was accompanied by staff and his security detail at all times.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Funni to watch.

Someone dies quietly in a prison cell to protect a few people and it's definitely a conspiracy.

Someone demolishes the twin towers in broad daylight to justify invading the rest of the world, recorded for all to see, and it's terrorism!

giphy.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The world is a better place without the Pride of Wall Street in it. Let the conspiracy goobers have at in the basement if Comet Ping Pong about how it happened, but the end result is the same. Fuck Epstein. 

Only problem with all that is "Fuck

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bridhb said:

Only problem with all that is "Fuck (the other people associated with all this crap)" are still loose and apparently in the clear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

But your Elk can be thanked for assisting a young Australian artist. Now everyone will want to commission a piece.

so good on you!

WTF are you on about girl, have you been drinking again? If you like the painting than by all means pick up a copy...:ph34r:

Here's another you may wish to add to your collection. 

DNZyY85VAAAT1e4.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bridhb said:

Only problem with all that is "Fuck (the other people associated with all this crap)" are still loose and apparently in the clear.

I'm not so sure of that.  They FBI raided his properties in the Virgin Islands after his death, and had already cracked his safe and searched his homes. Child rapists should never sleep easy, and those involved with Epstein are most likely sleeping poorly these days, as well they should. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I'm not so sure of that.  They FBI raided his properties in the Virgin Islands after his death, and had already cracked his safe and searched his homes. Child rapists should never sleep easy, and those involved with Epstein are most likely sleeping poorly these days, as well they should. 

I hope you are correct.  I don't have much faith in the fed's enthusiastic prosecution of people of wealth and in powerful positions.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2019 at 12:37 AM, Rat's ass said:

WTF are you on about girl, have you been drinking again? If you like the painting than by all means pick up a copy...:ph34r:

Here's another you may wish to add to your collection. 

 

WTF are you on about? that painting is by a completely different artist.

Artists paint to provoke, disturb or sometimes even to get people to think.

The use their art is put to is largely out of their hands.

But if someone chooses to post or display material put into pedophilic context, It's that person malappropriating the work, not the Artist

Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s interesting to see his assets. I wondered why a hedge fund billionaire would slum it in a 727. It turns out he was a very frustrated billionaire at 550 million. Still, in my opinion, people like him with that much money and his history of getting away with shit don’t off themselves. People like him can’t imagine not prevailing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, chum said:

It’s interesting to see his assets. I wondered why a hedge fund billionaire would slum it in a 727. It turns out he was a very frustrated billionaire at 550 million. Still, in my opinion, people like him with that much money and his history of getting away with shit don’t off themselves. People like him can’t imagine not prevailing.

I dunno, he spent... what, a couple of weeks in lock-up? From what I read about it, he was increasingly depressed and stressed, and the grim reality of getting old plus not getting out might have pushed him over the edge.

OTOH I think it's plausible that one of the many uber-rich/powerful people who were scared of his files might have offed him. Seems like anyone with that kind of reach would make sure to get the file in their own hands first, though.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chum said:

It’s interesting to see his assets. I wondered why a hedge fund billionaire would slum it in a 727. It turns out he was a very frustrated billionaire at 550 million. Still, in my opinion, people like him with that much money and his history of getting away with shit don’t off themselves. People like him can’t imagine not prevailing.

Until the judge denies bail and he's stuck in a vermin infested lockup. Then imagination doesn't work anymore.

Of course, him writing his will two days before he off'd himself must have be orchestrated by Hillary and Soros. It couldn't have been anyone else. And the previous suicide attempt was probably by the same deep state wet job crew.

Link to post
Share on other sites

He had 550 million. He could have sat with 2 of his lawyers for 12 hours a day for the next 300 years trying to figure it out. If someone wanted him dead that might have been good reason also. 

I'm not saying it was the Clintons. My money is on the Royals.

Could be the Butler.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, chum said:

He had 550 million. He could have sat with 2 of his lawyers for 12 hours a day for the next 300 years trying to figure it out. If someone wanted him dead that might have been good reason also. 

I'm not saying it was the Clintons. My money is on the Royals.

Could be the Butler.

He did sit with his lawyers for 12 hours a day just to get out of his cell and into a jailhouse meeting room.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/17/nyregion/epstein-suicide-death.html

And if Epstein wanted to live, he could have paid for that too. But in the end he was just a piece of shit in a cell and that's what he had to look forward to for the rest of his days. So your boy Shitstain's pimp signed his will to stick it to his victims one more time and took the easy way out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know he did, that's my point. I guess we shall see...

Or maybe Sol the Seeer can tell us. You know how it's always "well I called it back in..." when he points out the obvious about something.

Except that whole...Mueller...thing that is, I guess...Time for a change of avatar doncha think? You don't want to look like a bumbling old man do you?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/investigators-scrutinizing-video-outside-epsteins-cell-find-some-footage-unusable-according-to-people-familiar-with-the-inquiry/2019/08/26/df405636-c827-11e9-a4f3-c081a126de70_story.html

At least one camera in the hallway outside the cell where authorities say registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself earlier this month had footage that is unusable, although other, clearer footage was captured in the area, according to three people briefed on the evidence gathered earlier this month.

It was not immediately clear why some video footage outside Epstein’s cell is too flawed for investigators to use or what is visible in the usable footage.

Well isn't this a surprise :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

This whole situation is one big "Who Cares".

The scumbag is dead and he otherwise wouldn't be so it's a win for humanity.

Yeah, but if he was still alive he might have taken a few more scum bags down with him.  They are still at large, at least one still lives in the Whitehouse.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites