The Mooch Calls Trump A Demagogue

Looks like the Bromance is over.

The Mooch was on Realtime With Bill Maher on Friday.  He did his best to defend his friend, Mr. Trump, but did offer a bit of criticism.  In typical Trump fashion, he Tweet-blasted the Mooch til his fingers hurt.  Today the Mooch said it's time the Pubs look for a replacement and called Trump a demagogue. 

Another one bites the dust...

In related news, Goering recommended that Hitler be replaced by vice-Hitler because Hitler is a demagogue and vice-Hitler will give Nazis the fresh face necessary for a new start. Goering also said that really, Nazis are libertarians and all about small government and family values and stuff.

image.png.9dd2bdaf24c0147d02cb057bdaf365b2.png

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

trying to stay relevant.  Had to beg his poor wife to take him back after he lost her AND his job.

So, why did your Lord and Savior Trump appoint him Director of Communications  They had known each other for years so presumably Trump knew and approved of his character.  Why?  You can't have it both ways Troggy.  If Mooch is a shit head, then Trump is an idiot.  

• Like 2

The Mooch was much more amusing when he accused Steve Bannon of sucking his own cock. That was original, if a bit impractical.  I could see Jared or perhaps Steven Miller ("I take it to the nutline, mein Fuhrer!" <salutes>) doing the autosuck. but the only thing I could see Bannon sucking down is a bottle.  

3 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

So, why did your Lord and Savior Trump appoint him Director of Communications  They had known each other for years so presumably Trump knew and approved of his character.  Why?  You can't have it both ways Troggy.  If Mooch is a shit head, then Trump is an idiot.  

Conversely if Mooch is a nice guy genius then Trump is an idiot.

Or

If Mooch suddenly drops dead then Trump is an idiot.

Or

If Mooch never existed then Trump is an idiot.

29 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Mooch is wrong on one point - that Trump has gotten worse, Nope, maybe Mooch has finally started paying attention or is doing his little chicken cya dance.

I think he’s getting worse.  Power corrupts and I believe he’s in not so early stages of dementia.  You can see it in his speech patterns of today vs 15 years ago.

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I think he’s getting worse.  Power corrupts and I believe he’s in not so early stages of dementia.  You can see it in his speech patterns of today vs 15 years ago.

Keep in mind what that office does to people. Look at how the last few guys have aged during their terms. This guy was already an old drooling turd before taking office. 

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Keep in mind what that office does to people. Look at how the last few guys have aged during their terms. This guy was already an old drooling turd before taking office. 

This is true..... Obama, and W aged at least 8 years during their time in office! It was amazing to watch! ;)

13 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Mooch is referring to his rhetoric, been saying the same shit since day 1.  That was his point which was not valid.

"The least racist person"
1973:
The US Department of Justice — under the Nixon administration — sued the Trump Management Corporation for violating the Fair Housing Act. Federal officials found evidence that Trump had refused to rent to black tenants and lied to black applicants about whether apartments were available, among other accusations.

You have to be a pretty hard core racist for Nixon to sue you for it.  So Trump hasn't changed there.  And as far as scamming people, refusing to pay his creditors, hiding behind lawyers, narcissism, egomania, etc - he has always been that way.  But his defense of himself used to be a little more grounded.  Now he's out in space.

13 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:
13 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This is true..... Obama, and W aged at least 8 years during their time in office! It was amazing to watch!

they actually cared about people other than themselves.  his donaldness doesn't have that weakness

• Like 1
14 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Mooch is wrong on one point - that Trump has gotten worse, Nope, maybe Mooch has finally started paying attention or is doing his little chicken cya dance.

I think Trump has definitely gotten worse.  He has to "get worse" to stay in the current news cycle.  We are all, unfortunately, getting accustomed to his shit so he has to pile it on ever thicker.  It is a really sad statement on our society that we can't, or seemingly don't want to, get rid of this assclown.