Tax The Poor, Give To The Rich

Larry Kudlow, Trump's choice for economic guru, was excited. 

Kudlow gushed over Florida Senator Rick Scott for being a genius for coming up with the idea Kudlow was so excited about - use the tariffs collected from Trump's China tarriff EO as another tax cut.  In other words, all the tariffs (taxes) Americans have paid for Chinese goods purchased since Trump's EO can be returned to the people.  Let's see....

83% to Royalty (the rich and corporations)
17% to the peons

True, it's a bit much to give to the peons but what the hell, Let them eat cake!

• Like 1

Lets see Scott health care fraud , Kudlow stock market fuck up from 06, 

Trump who doesn't give a shit about the middle /lower class only the 1%er's 

J.P. Morgan estimates the average American household will be down $1,000 per year thanks to the newest round of tariffs on Chinese goods.

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Gentlemen, take a look into that other thread, the one about how you shouldn't waste your time trying to convince Trump supporters.

- DSK

This isn't Trump initiating this one, it's the Republicans who are continually trying to pass anything that will put more money in the pockets of their donors.  The greedy can't ever get enough.  This began with Rick Scott, possibly one of the most anti-average Joe politician in the country.  A ruthless rape, pillage and plunder guy if there ever was one.  

The "cake" that French peasants revolted about was the scrapings of bread pans.  There an advisor told her the people had no bread and her response was the famous quote. Or so the story goes.  Didn't work out too well for her and her elk.

3 hours ago, phillysailor said:

Conservatives have been phrasing things wrong. It should go, 

“Democracy dies when the rich figure out how to negate voting in order to give themselves more free stuff.”

They are playing you like a violin, mate. You were sold down the river long ago, just too stupid to see the obvious. :ph34r:

The formula has always been get people elected who will ease campaign regulations so politicians can be bought without risking jail time so then can cut taxes for the rich and pass legislation that will favor unfettered capitalism. 

The Pubs have done a remarkable job but we haven't yet reached the ultimate goal - zero taxes for the ruling class and elimination of any laws standing in the way of making a buck.

After that, all that's left is bringing back slavery.

24 minutes ago, Jules said:

The formula has always been get people elected who will ease campaign regulations so politicians can be bought without risking jail time so then can cut taxes for the rich and pass legislation that will favor unfettered capitalism. 

The Pubs have done a remarkable job but we haven't yet reached the ultimate goal - zero taxes for the ruling class and elimination of any laws standing in the way of making a buck.

After that, all that's left is bringing back slavery.

And now you're going to be quoted by the local idiot herd as "The left is bringing back slavery".

1 hour ago, Rat's ass said:

They are playing you like a violin, mate. You were sold down the river long ago, just too stupid to see the obvious. :ph34r:

Could you explain yourself? I’d like to know where you think I am being bought & sold or can’t savvy motivations.

34 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

And now you're going to be quoted by the local idiot herd as "The left is bringing back slavery".

Then we'll go with loyal subjects of the Pharaoh.  King Donald will call out to his people and they will build the largest pyramid the world has ever seen and won't ask for anything but the chance to look on high at their Pharaoh and bow in his presence.  Do you feel the love?

• 1 month later...

OP-ED COLUMNIST

The Rich Really Do Pay Lower Taxes Than You

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/06/opinion/income-tax-rate-wealthy.html

Excerpt -

For the first time on record, the 400 wealthiest Americans last year paid a lower total tax rate — spanning federal, state and local taxes — than any other income group, according to newly released data.

E26D1989-F1D3-47B7-8A16-251F0D61E5EA.jpeg

13 hours ago, Sean said:

OP-ED COLUMNIST

The Rich Really Do Pay Lower Taxes Than You

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/06/opinion/income-tax-rate-wealthy.html

Excerpt -

For the first time on record, the 400 wealthiest Americans last year paid a lower total tax rate — spanning federal, state and local taxes — than any other income group, according to newly released data.

E26D1989-F1D3-47B7-8A16-251F0D61E5EA.jpeg

The Best Americans are entitled to that. They are the Best. 

On 8/19/2019 at 8:48 AM, Jules said:

Larry Kudlow, Trump's choice for economic guru, was excited. 

Kudlow gushed over Florida Senator Rick Scott for being a genius for coming up with the idea Kudlow was so excited about - use the tariffs collected from Trump's China tarriff EO as another tax cut.  In other words, all the tariffs (taxes) Americans have paid for Chinese goods purchased since Trump's EO can be returned to the people.  Let's see....

83% to Royalty (the rich and corporations)
17% to the peons

True, it's a bit much to give to the peons but what the hell, Let them eat cake!

They should use it in the current instead of borrowing more money.

On 8/19/2019 at 11:47 PM, garuda3 said:

J.P. Morgan estimates the average American household will be down $1,000 per year thanks to the newest round of tariffs on Chinese goods.

I support moving all production to China! Just think how much money you will save!

Americans can grow Soybeans and raise pigs. That will improve the farming sector.  

Those multinational corporations can increase profits substantially and that will trickle down to the fascist collectivist morons that trol this site.  :D

16 hours ago, learningJ24 said:

If you read Pickety, it was the massive redistribution of wealth caused by WWI, the Depression and WWII that created the middle class but as those impacts diminish we fall back into a more medieval economic model.

The critical part of your argument is summed up

” if you read “

35 minutes ago, Rat's ass said:

I support moving all production to China! Just think how much money you will save!

Americans can grow Soybeans and raise pigs.

But the hats.  Will we have to wear those hats?

The 1%'s attitude is basically: Fuck the poor, what have they ever done for us? All they do is whine and complain, the ugly ones can't even be bothered to have some work done, and the shoes...….ohmigod I can smell them from here!

The 1%'s definition of The Poor includes all of the middle class, and little seven-figure millionaires. Those people need to shut up and work harder so the 1% can end up with more of their money.

About a hundred years from now George Carlin will be revered as a true prophet. "They're fucking you up the ass, and you're letting them!"

I've been listening to a book entitled The Economist's Hour detailing the rise of the supply siders and the shift of the study of economics from a social science to a "hard" science. In addition to detailing an extravaganza of motivated reasoning, a constant refrain of "inflicting economic pain to achieve efficiency" echos through it. Guess who experiences the most pain?  In their wholesale adoration of the "market", the supply siders abandoned any morality based on helping PEOPLE.  It's not that they worship the 1%er's, it's that they view any intervention that might help the little guy as introducing ineffeciencies, ignoring that without those ineffeciencies we return to Pickety's medieval economy. Unfettered capitalism eats it's own young.

3 hours ago, Happy said:

The 1%'s attitude is basically: Fuck the poor, what have they ever done for us? All they do is whine and complain, the ugly ones can't even be bothered to have some work done, and the shoes...….ohmigod I can smell them from here!

The 1%'s definition of The Poor includes all of the middle class, and little seven-figure millionaires. Those people need to shut up and work harder so the 1% can end up with more of their money.

About a hundred years from now George Carlin will be revered as a true prophet. "They're fucking you up the ass, and you're letting them!"

And exactly what are we supposed to do about it?  Pitchforks?  

3 hours ago, learningJ24 said:

I've been listening to a book entitled The Economist's Hour detailing the rise of the supply siders and the shift of the study of economics from a social science to a "hard" science. In addition to detailing an extravaganza of motivated reasoning, a constant refrain of "inflicting economic pain to achieve efficiency" echos through it. Guess who experiences the most pain?  In their wholesale adoration of the "market", the supply siders abandoned any morality based on helping PEOPLE.  It's not that they worship the 1%er's, it's that they view any intervention that might help the little guy as introducing ineffeciencies, ignoring that without those ineffeciencies we return to Pickety's medieval economy. Unfettered capitalism eats it's own young.

This is why they HATE Bernie Sanders.  He champions policies for the 99%.  The DNC hates him because his policies will take easy money from the Fat Cats out of their pocket.  And now he's proposed ending corporate donations to the Democrat's convention!  The nerve of that man! 

So much of what Sanders stands for would diminish most of what you said above.  They need serfs!  How will one of them become the first trillionaire if they have to share?

10 hours ago, Rat's ass said:

Americans can grow Soybeans and raise pigs. That will improve the farming sector.  

Those multinational corporations can increase profits substantially and that will trickle down to the fascist collectivist morons that trol this site.  :D

I just quoted JP Morgan , not what I believe 100%, 

I fought in nam to fight the evils of communism , what did that get us :( , a bunch of dead americans,

so now fast forward 50+ years, the powers to be have us in a global economy, is that good or bad?? I think it's funny, the car with the most american parts are toyota/honda , the consumer gets screwed either way, and the rich just keep getting richer, it's like one big game of monopoly, The one with the most Hotels wins ( pun intended). Who really pays the tariffs?

a interesting fun fact , the WH nows wants bartenders/waitress's (mostly single mom's)to give their tips to the  the business's Let me know how that works out when you order your next drink LOL

27 minutes ago, Jules said:

This is why they HATE Bernie Sanders.  He champions policies for the 99%.  The DNC hates him because his policies will take easy money from the Fat Cats out of their pocket.  And now he's proposed ending corporate donations to the Democrat's convention!  The nerve of that man! 

So much of what Sanders stands for would diminish most of what you said above.  They need serfs!  How will one of them become the first trillionaire if they have to share?

To be fair to the DNC, the Bern ain’t a Dem.

1 hour ago, billy backstay said:

Yeah, that;s working so well for all the unpaid strikers at GM, right?

They chose to strike and were free to do so or not.  Freedom is a good thing.

43 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

To be fair to the DNC, the Bern ain’t a Dem.

No he's not.  And for good reason.  You can't work for the DNC if you ain't bringing the fat cats with you.  Bernie prefers bringing in the people who cast the votes.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Jules said:

No he's not.  And for good reason.  You can't work for the DNC if you ain't bringing the fat cats with you.  Bernie prefers bringing in the people who cast the votes.

True, the party that brought you the FDIC, Social Security, Civil Rights Act, Medicare,, SNAP, Affordable Care Act only did it to help the fat cats.

1 hour ago, Jules said:

Not sure, Bernie strikes me as the Trump of the Left or, more likely, the Boris Johnson of the Left being willing to drive the country over the cliff to support his theories. A great guy to hand the microphone to but I wouldn't want him driving the bus.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, learningJ24 said:

Not sure, Bernie strikes me as the Trump of the Left or, more likely, the Boris Johnson of the Left being willing to drive the country over the cliff to support his theories. A great guy to hand the microphone to but I wouldn't want him driving the bus.

He may not be my ideal to drive the sulky,  but there is nobody likely to do a better job cleaning out the barn.   If he can thin the herd of a few fat horses that wouldn’t be a bad thing either.

• Like 1

Speaking of the rich, we haven’t heard much from Ivanka and Jerrold lately are they quietly raping and pillaging in the background, while daddy tweets himself to death.

Kids.....you know when they go quiet the are generally up to no good.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Speaking of the rich, we haven’t heard much from Ivanka and Jerrold lately are they quietly raping and pillaging in the background, while daddy tweets himself to death.

Kids.....you know when they go quiet the are generally up to no good.

The children are fully occupied defending their daddy's business interests. It is quite fundamental that where there is blatant corruption at the top of an organization that the corruption naturally extends all the way down into the roots. The resorts and all the other bullshit investments are probably in dire straits what with all the peons skimming the tills, toilet paper and towels going missing. The bookkeepers embezzling. The executives groping the staff and hiring family. Graft to local politicians and administrators getting out of control. Unpaid vendor lawsuits mounting. Shot with rot all the way thru it is. Just like the crime family they are. More than hilarious.

13 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

The children are fully occupied defending their daddy's business interests. It is quite fundamental that where there is blatant corruption at the top of an organization that the corruption naturally extends all the way down into the roots. The resorts and all the other bullshit investments are probably in dire straits what with all the peons skimming the tills, toilet paper and towels going missing. The bookkeepers embezzling. The executives groping the staff and hiring family. Graft to local politicians and administrators getting out of control. Unpaid vendor lawsuits mounting. Shot with rot all the way thru it is. Just like the crime family they are. More than hilarious.

But they have some good customers now with the US military going out of their way to stay, Pence and Barr too.

5 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

But they have some good customers now with the US military going out of their way to stay, Pence and Barr too.

If they want to keep Pence and Barr as customers, they might have to buy a prison.

9 hours ago, Happy said:

It won't take any time at all - some of us recognized it before he even said it.

"It's a big club....and you ain't in it".

8 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

The Air Force had a policy of always using American associated businesses for layovers if the base didn't have facilities.  I was a straight out of tech school E2 and stayed in Hiltons in Ankara and Istanbul when traveling.

5 hours ago, billy backstay said:

And exactly what are we supposed to do about it?  Pitchforks?  

Set up a guillotine in front of the Capitol, use it then elect decent people.

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

The Air Force had a policy of always using American associated businesses for layovers if the base didn't have facilities.  I was a straight out of tech school E2 and stayed in Hiltons in Ankara and Istanbul when traveling.

weak sauce.

23 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

image.png.609ab2eaa13526bba1a0dbc23f63ac34.png

Not that one.  I don't think Hilton had Garden Inns at the time.  Wi-Fi hadn't been invented yet.  In fact, it would be a couple of years before the Intergalactic Computer Network would come up in discussions.

This is the one in Ankara

b012812b4b2801254639d7b9828e993f.jpg

And this is the one in Istanbul

HL_hiltonexterior01_7_675x359_FitToBoxSm

I'm beginning to think my end of year trip might be in trouble.

I'm presently booked to take Turkish Airlines to Hong Kong in early December.

From The Scotsman.com

Losses at Donald Trump’s flagship Scottish golf resort have more than doubled to £10m, marking the fifth consecutive year under his ownership it has failed to turn a profit, newly published accounts show.

The US president’s Turnberry resort ran up losses of more than £10.7m last year, meaning that since he took over the historic property in 2014, it has lost nearly £43m.

It comes as Mr Trump’s most prestigious overseas resort is at the centre of a Congressional investigation into US Defence Department spending and patronage.

The House Oversight and Reform Committee is also looking into US military spending at the Scottish Government-owned Glasgow Prestwick Airport, and its ties with Mr Trump’s South Ayrshire hotel and golf course.

Snip

I guess the military contract is not helping out much, but you can bet that despite the loss Donnies making money, tax write downs, the management company you'd probably need a forensic accountant to unravel the layers of shit.

52 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

From The Scotsman.com

Losses at Donald Trump’s flagship Scottish golf resort have more than doubled to £10m, marking the fifth consecutive year under his ownership it has failed to turn a profit, newly published accounts show.

The US president’s Turnberry resort ran up losses of more than £10.7m last year, meaning that since he took over the historic property in 2014, it has lost nearly £43m.

It's been alleged numerous times over the last 40+ years that Trump has a history of skimming money off the top.  And it's been proven he has screwed people out of their deposits, as he did with Trump Tower in Chicago.  So the skimming allegations do carry some weight.

6 minutes ago, Jules said:

It's been alleged numerous times over the last 40+ years that Trump has a history of skimming money off the top.  And it's been proven he has screwed people out of their deposits, as he did with Trump Tower in Chicago.  So the skimming allegations do carry some weight.

I suspect the investors on all of his projects would love to audit the books.  I also suspect the US banks did just that before cutting him off at the knees.

There is a reason that only one extra greedy bank and people like Erdogan have been willing to play his games.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

From The Scotsman.com

Sounds like bankruptcy #7 is coming up.

Keep 'em coming - true bankruptcy is the best possible fate for the scumbag.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Keep 'em coming - true bankruptcy is the best possible fate for the scumbag.

The best possible fate would be an impeached bankrupt.

Visions of Pooty saying Donald who?

or  getting a VM  message on MBS  private cellphone" I can't come to the phone right now I'm making a killing"

Donnie broke with no moneyed friends and no banks or political contacts that will have anything to do with him, that would be karma

10 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Donnie broke with no moneyed friends and no banks or political contacts that will have anything to do with him, that would be karma

This.

I suspect he's a long way down that road already

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

This.

I suspect he's a long way down that road already

He was well down that road until America tripped on it's collective dick.  

What is certain is that he has no friends.  He has sycophants like Pompeo and Pence, wannabes like Ivanka and Jarred and and grifters like Moscow Mitch

And evil beings hoping to make certain people suffer like Steven Miller.

2 hours ago, Left Shift said:

He was well down that road until America tripped on it's collective dick.  

What is certain is that he has no friends.  He has sycophants like Pompeo and Pence, wannabes like Ivanka and Jarred and and grifters like Moscow Mitch

And evil beings hoping to make certain people suffer like Steven Miller.

Stephen Miller. Don't want to cast the innocent into the cauldron.

He however, should be erased from history and memory. 

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Wouldn’t cast so much as push the lily livered little fucker into the  cauldron of hot oil infused  with habanero peppers, while I do have empathy it is largely offset by fuckin pain and suffering that slimeball has inflicted upon honest hard working people hoping for a better future, and before you go off America was founded on that premise.

10 hours ago, Navig8tor said:
12 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Wouldn’t cast so much as push the lily livered little fucker into the  cauldron of hot oil infused  with habanero peppers, while I do have empathy it is largely offset by fuckin pain and suffering that slimeball has inflicted upon honest hard working people hoping for a better future, and before you go off America was founded on that premise.

I agree, but I was just correcting the spelling of his name to protect any innocent Steven Millers out there.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:02 PM, Navig8tor said:

Yep do feel sorry for anyone with that moniker that is not a right wing nazi.

Don't know if you saw that video of Stephen Miller in high school, but it's him on a bus, wearing what looks like a rich kid's tennis sweater, trolling on about torturing people.

I suspect that's what he's doing now, getting off on whatever reaction he can get from the masses with little concern about who may be hurt.