Trump Stole $3.6 Billion From The Pentagon For This?

Professional climbers say he's full of shit.

image.thumb.png.bcfe8c9bdfe89bbf2f98aa990d45f0db.png

Years after it was first promised and at a cost of more than $10 million per linear mile, President Donald Trump is confident that his newest stretch of a strengthened barrier along the U.S. southern border is “virtually impenetrable.”

How confident? Enough to have its scalability tested by the world’s greatest rock climbers, he told reporters on Wednesday.

“We have, I guess you could say, world-class mountain climbers. We got climbers,” Trump said beside a newly finished section of the barrier in Otay Mesa, California, which tops heights of 30 feet. “We had 20 mountain climbers. That’s all they do—they love to climb mountains. They can have it. Me, I don’t want to climb mountains. But they’re very good, and some of them were champions. And we gave them different prototypes of walls, and this was the one that was hardest to climb.”

The climber test, Trump boasted, is proof that “this wall can’t be climbed.”

The problem? The country’s top climbers have no idea what the hell Trump is talking about.

“I have never heard of any climbers ever being recruited to try and climb a border wall,” said Jesse Grupper, who won the gold medal in the men’s sport lead category of this year’s USA Climbing Sport & Speed Open National Championships.

More: https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-said-this-wall-cant-be-climbed-professional-climbers-say-hes-full-of-sht

2 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Oh he may electrify it for another few billion, so yeah no climbing, but no physical barrier is going to work across such vast distances.

Imagine if Trump hadn't kept businesses from leaving the U.S. https://www.wdrb.com/news/business/ladder-maker-werner-co-to-close-louisville-plant-ship-jobs/article_371d63e5-a6f5-5248-a71a-eb61ecbd1964.html

• Like 1

The WALL is a expensive joke that the United States is paying for , ,,

Over 200+ tunnels have been found (AUTHORITIES ALONG U.S., MEXICO BORDER FIND TUNNEL WITH RAIL SYSTEM, SOLAR-POWERED LIGHTING UNDER CALIFORNIA) Wonder  how many haven't been found???

Then there are ships,even submarines , 3 states that have the highest # of illegals don't have a border with mexico, Florida, Georgia, Louisana and even parts of texas. Sailing off the coast of florida , not far from Margot-logo I've seen square groupers, ie bales of weed and bricks of cocaine

Then the Wright Brothers invited this thing that flights to go over the wall ,like  Air Force 1,

Watch 2 movies " Made in the USA and "Speed Kills"

4 minutes ago, garuda3 said:

Over 200+ tunnels have been found (AUTHORITIES ALONG U.S., MEXICO BORDER FIND TUNNEL WITH RAIL SYSTEM, SOLAR-POWERED LIGHTING UNDER CALIFORNIA) Wonder  how many haven't been found???

Then there are ships,even submarines , 3 states that have the highest # of illegals don't have a border with mexico, Florida, Georgia, Louisana and even parts of texas. Sailing off the coast of florida , not far from Margot-logo I've seen square groupers, ie bales of weed and bricks of cocaine

Then the Wright Brothers invited this thing that flights to go over the wall ,like  Air Force 1,

You really need to send that to the White House.

12 minutes ago, garuda3 said:

Lucky bastard!  

I’ve never landed a square grouper.

24 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

there's video out there of 2 dudes from Mexico scaling the wall in 10 seconds. 

Trumps an idiot, the Walls stupid, but the @Dogs of the world get hot 'n horny stealing housing Capex from the military to  spend it on stupid shit.

FIFY

A small car jack or hydraulic pack would push 2 posts/bars uprights far enough apart in seconds, failing that, a decent disc cutter or a set of small oxy bottles. 

Or a grapple hook and a couple of climbing cam locks...or...or

You guys have been ripped off. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

The walls not supposed to stop shit. It's a steel comfort blanket for racist isolationist immigrant fearing twatwaffles.

pretty much.

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

2 hours ago, VhmSays said:

Thats really funny

That really is funny. Louisville moving to Mexico where their product is in demand. :D

• Like 1

Trump should have given the contract to China. They have thousands of years experience building bigger, better walls. 

There will be an upsurge of border-area scrap yards who rent out bottle jacks and oxy torches by the day. On the Mexican side there will be even more of 'em.

5 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

there's video out there of 2 dudes from Mexico scaling the wall in 10 seconds. 

Trumps an idiot, the Walls stupid, but the @Dogs of the world get hot 'n horny spending money on stupid shit.

Do you think that because walls can be breached they don't work?

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

8 minutes ago, Dog said:

A wall with guards works, as long as their sightlines overlap.  No problem for Trump?

He's already taking the military apart to pay for it; might as well conscript the army to man the walls.  Surely no one is waiting for our military to get sidetracked to take advantage. Who'd ever do that?

2 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

A wall with guards works, as long as their sightlines overlap.  No problem for Trump?

He's already taking the military apart to pay for it; might as well conscript the army to man the walls.  Surely no one is waiting for our military to get sidetracked to take advantage. Who'd ever do that?

The Ukrainians? The Mexicans? Sure as hell not Canadians, unless Winterpeg has gone rogue again.

2 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

No one. Of course if it were to happen, Trump would know nothing about it. Never heard a word. Has no idea what people are talking about. He'll get with his people and find out, and let us know soon...... Sometime very soon, can't say when, but it'll be soon.....

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

No one. Of course if it were to happen, Trump would know nothing about it. Never heard a word. Has no idea what people are talking about. He'll get with his people and find out, and let us know soon...... Sometime very soon, can't say when, but it'll be soon.....

Not just his people, the best people.  Everyone says so.  Bigly! Hamberder! Cofefe!

"Covfefe" I think is the correct spelling...

6 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

That "two dudes from Mexico” can scale the wall in 10 seconds does not mean that everyone can or that it's not a deterrent.

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, there's a brief glimpse of the old Dog's sense of humor

Maybe hope is not lost

- DSK

Hope Hicks?

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

That "two dudes from Mexico” can scale the wall in 10 seconds does not mean that everyone can or that it's not a deterrent.

Would you let a wall keep you from going where you wanted to be?

3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Do you believe walls don't work?  That would be interesting because you know we've been building them for thousands of years.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Do you believe walls don't work?  That would be interesting because you know we've been building them for thousands of years.

By that line of "logic" why didn't we build one years... decades... ago?

Hell we had Pancho Villa and before the Santa Anna invading with an actual real live army, not starving refugees but soldiers with gunz 'n ammo 'n shit. Why didn't they build a wall?

Because back then they had common sense. 99% of voters would have kicked a gov't out on it's ass for wasting their money like that.

- DSK

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

Walls don't work. Look at yourself. Would you let a wall stop you?

Walls didn't work for China, they don't work for Israel, and they won't work here. Why? Because people walk around walls. Walls are made to keep people in, and shelter them, not keep them out and exclude them.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Dog said:

Professional climbers are saying it is easy to scale, but does it really matter? Points of entry are where most people are coming in. Spending billions on a wall that is easily climbable is folly.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Professional climbers are saying it is easy to scale, but does it really matter? Points of entry are where most people are coming in. Spending billions on a wall that is easily climbable is folly.

But it's Trump's Folly.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Shit for Brains promised us the wall was for stopping the Bad Hombres and the like. Obviously if barefoot pedestrians can overtop the wall in seconds then it does not work. The other uses for a wall include shade and shelter from the wind. Appears to fail at both these purposes as well.

Someone on the scene commented that walking around the nearby end was quite easy as well...

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

By that line of "logic" why didn't we build one years... decades... ago?

Hell we had Pancho Villa and before the Santa Anna invading with an actual real live army, not starving refugees but soldiers with gunz 'n ammo 'n shit. Why didn't they build a wall?

Because back then they had common sense. 99% of voters would have kicked a gov't out on it's ass for wasting their money like that.

- DSK

Sure, we/they have been building walls for thousands of years...like Hadrian's wall between England and Scotland.  Like the Great Wall of China.  Like the Maginot Line.  Like the Berlin Wall.  

All of those worked great.  Of course, none of those builders had to convince "voters" to spend the money, all they had to do was push fear and hatred.  In every case there were criminals, rapists, terrorists and very, very bad people lurking just on the other side.  

So...what's different this time?

4 hours ago, Dog said:

Life is not a movie, the people coming over travel thousands of miles and risk everything, they are not going to turn back because there's a wall there. Where there is a will there's a way and these people have ample will.

Don't many refugees pay a guide/smuggler to get them in? If it can be breached these guys will do it, their livelihood depends on delivering them over the border and the wall will not get in the way. Their profits go up if they take back bits of the border to sell too.

8 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Walls don't work. Look at yourself. Would you let a wall stop you?

Walls didn't work for China, they don't work for Israel, and they won't work here. Why? Because people walk around walls. Walls are made to keep people in, and shelter them, not keep them out and exclude them.

So if walls don't work should we remove all the sections of border wall that we already have like the dirt eating idiot from Texas wants to do? The question is not whether they work or not, they do. The question is whether they are needed where Trump is building them.

4 hours ago, VhmSays said:

Life is not a movie, the people coming over travel thousands of miles and risk everything, they are not going to turn back because there's a wall there. Where there is a will there's a way and these people have ample will.

Don't many refugees pay a guide/smuggler to get them in? If it can be breached these guys will do it, their livelihood depends on delivering them over the border and the wall will not get in the way. Their profits go up if they take back bits of the border to sell too.

By that reasoning we might as well dispense with border security altogether.

6 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

So you are in favor of wasting billions on this idea of dubious effectiveness? I've been asking you for months, what made you finally willing to commit? How many more billion are you willing to spend Mr. Fiscal Responsibility?

I'm quit clear why I think this wall "works" - it's a steel security blanket for ignorant dumbfucks like you that live in the fearsphere of rightwing media. I don't think it's a meaningful deterrent. 

I'm not in favor of wasting money at all. I'm responding to the argument that we're wasting money because walls don't work...they do. Make the case that the walls Trump is building won't help and I'll listen but don't feed me this shit that they don't work because a couple very fit Mexican guys can climb them.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

By that reasoning we might as well dispense with border security altogether.

By that reasoning, we might as well all burn our old car tires because we can't solve global warming or air pollution

By that reasoning, we might as well dump toxic shit in the rivers because we can't solve water pollution

By that reasoning, you might as well shred all your money because you'll never be rich enough

By that reasoning, you might as well shoot yourself now because you're going to die one day anyway

- DSK

31 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

By that reasoning, we might as well all burn our old car tires because we can't solve global warming or air pollution

By that reasoning, we might as well dump toxic shit in the rivers because we can't solve water pollution

By that reasoning, you might as well shred all your money because you'll never be rich enough

By that reasoning, you might as well shoot yourself now because you're going to die one day anyway

- DSK

When I was a kid we would say..."I'm talking about shit and you're talking about eating it".

4 hours ago, Dog said:

I'm not in favor of wasting money at all. I'm responding to the argument that we're wasting money because walls don't work...they do. Make the case that the walls Trump is building won't help and I'll listen but don't feed me this shit that they don't work because a couple very fit Mexican guys can climb them.

Doesn’t it make since to go after the biggest leak first?    That is airports.   Most illegals came in legally and overstayed.    If Trump and his followers wanted to have a rapid impact on all illegals,  not just poor brown illegals, they’d be closing the airports.    It they wanted to solve the problem they would go after the employers.     They did give the owner of a Tennessee slaughter house 18 months in jail after a raid last year, but the 1.3 million dollars of evaded taxes plus wire fraud likely influenced that decision.    It kind of seems like a slap on the wrist for those charges in fact, but of course he was rich enough to commit those crimes.   For comparison. most of the alleged illegal immigrants are also still in jail almost 18 months later, waiting their immigration hearing,   https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ex-owner-meatpacking-plant-targeted-mass-ice-raid-sentenced-18-n1038221

• Like 1

Anything to distract from the fact that Trump lied about the wall being tested by mountain climbers. 

BTW: How many miles of wall fence have been built so far? Asking for Warbird.

1 hour ago, Lark said:

Doesn’t it make since to go after the biggest leak first?    That is airports.   Most illegals came in legally and overstayed.    If Trump and his followers wanted to have a rapid impact on all illegals,  not just poor brown illegals, they’d be closing the airports.    It they wanted to solve the problem they would go after the employers.     They did give the owner of a Tennessee slaughter house 18 months in jail after a raid last year, but the 1.3 million dollars of evaded taxes plus wire fraud likely influenced that decision.    It kind of seems like a slap on the wrist for those charges in fact, but of course he was rich enough to commit those crimes.   For comparison. most of the alleged illegal immigrants are also still in jail almost 18 months later, waiting their immigration hearing,   https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ex-owner-meatpacking-plant-targeted-mass-ice-raid-sentenced-18-n1038221

Closing airports?  People entering through airports are doing so legally. Overstaying visas is a problem but that doesn't mean we should ignore illegal border crossings which is also a problem. As for "alleged"  illegal immigrants in jail is it your contention that they are holding people who are here legally?

13 minutes ago, Dog said:

Closing airports?  People entering through airports are doing so legally. Overstaying visas is a problem but that doesn't mean we should ignore illegal border crossings which is also a problem. As for "alleged"  illegal immigrants in jail is it your contention that they are holding people here legally?

You know, if your boat had many many leaks, and the rate of water leaking in was believed to be a problem, I can see why you'd want to ignore the biggest leaks and focus on trying to stop only the brown ones........

- DSK

14 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

You know, if your boat had many many leaks, and the rate of water leaking in was believed to be a problem, I can see why you'd want to ignore the biggest leaks and focus on trying to stop only the brown ones........

- DSK

Read....Border security is racist.

20 minutes ago, Dog said:

Closing airports?  People entering through airports are doing so legally. Overstaying visas is a problem but that doesn't mean we should ignore illegal border crossings which is also a problem. As for "alleged"  illegal immigrants in jail is it your contention that they are holding people who are here legally?

By 2012, visa overstays accounted for 58% of all new unauthorized immigrants. Immigrants are also staying in greater numbers because crossing a new barrier is plainly more difficult, and there is growing evidence that they are disincentivized from returning to Mexico. But more importantly, why are we paying for all of this? We were told that Mexico would pay for the wall and I see no reason, especially with the results we have seen, to pull money out of our pockets for this.

I have no problem paying for national security, but I have a big problem with security systems that do not work and the $325 million per year to maintain it. If you want support for Trump's folly, then at least offer some ideas that work, a wall isn't it.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

By 2012, visa overstays accounted for 58% of all new unauthorized immigrants. Immigrants are also staying in greater numbers because crossing a new barrier is plainly more difficult, and there is growing evidence that they are disincentivized from returning to Mexico. But more importantly, why are we paying for all of this? We were told that Mexico would pay for the wall and I see no reason, especially with the results we have seen, to pull money out of our pockets for this.

I have no problem paying for national security, but I have a big problem with security systems that do not work and the $325 million per year to maintain it. If you want support for Trump's folly, then at least offer some ideas that work, a wall isn't it.

So far I have refuted the claim that because athletic Mexicans's can them walls don't work and that closing airports is pointless because illegal entry does not happen at airports. Got a problem with either?

7 minutes ago, Dog said:

So far I have refuted the claim that because athletic Mexicans's can climb walls they don't work and that closing airports is pointless because illegal entry does not happen at airports. Got a problem with either?

You haven't refuted anything. A boy scout troop can easily climb that newly constructed wall, demonstrating it doesn't work. Unauthorized entry accounts for 58% of overstays or are you ignoring that?

23 hours ago, VhmSays said:

Oh he may electrify it for another few billion, so yeah no climbing, but no physical barrier is going to work across such vast distances.

Also, with the speed that Mexico's economy is growing, Latin Americans won't have as much incentive to come here. Inthefuture, when our economy suffers with underpopulation, we'll wish for the days when people wanted to come to the USA to work hard.

47 minutes ago, Dog said:

So far I have refuted the claim that because athletic Mexicans's can them walls don't work and that closing airports is pointless because illegal entry does not happen at airports. Got a problem with either?

Ok clever guy, what about Stephen Colbert's worry that somebody might invent a 30 foot ladder?

Personally I like the hydraulic jack solution. Quiet, dark, and practically no limit on the destructive force that can be developed. Plus every Latino guy knows all about 'draulics. With the added advantage that grandma can get her walker thru the resulting hole.

2 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

Ok clever guy, what about Stephen Colbert's worry that somebody might invent a 30 foot ladder?

Personally I like the hydraulic jack solution. Quiet, dark, and practically no limit on the destructive force that can be developed. Plus every Latino guy knows all about 'draulics. With the added advantage that grandma can get her walker thru the resulting hole.

Clearly, Dog has not thought this problem through. Obviously, he has ignored the most advanced technology of all, a rope ladder, which was invented at about the same time as fire.

17 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

<whistle> Dog...... Would you let a wall keep you from where you wanted to be?

You keep changing the subject...... If there was a wall between you and the new restaurant you wanted to try...... Would you go around that wall, or just sit on the other side and whimper as the aroma of roast beef, pork, chicken, and lamb wafted through your nostrils..... Rice and beans, fresh spinach salad with marinated artichoke hearts, A savory ginger carrot soup, and a curried lentil bean salad with roasted red peppers, grilled onion, and pignoli nuts.....

5 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It's a simple question Mr "Spending is the problem" - How much should we spend? You are the one saying this is a good idea, how effective is it? YOu want to spend money, make a case. 

But you don't, and you won't, because you are a hypocritical bullshitting clown.

I didn't say this was a good idea, did I? I'm responding to the assertion that walls don't work, they do.

Is there anyone here who believes the wall at Tijuana isn't effective?

4 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

<whistle> Dog...... Would you let a wall keep you from where you wanted to be?

You keep changing the subject...... If there was a wall between you and the new restaurant you wanted to try...... Would you go around that wall, or just sit on the other side and whimper as the aroma of roast beef, pork, chicken, and lamb wafted through your nostrils..... Rice and beans, fresh spinach salad with marinated artichoke hearts, A savory ginger carrot soup, and a curried lentil bean salad with roasted red peppers, grilled onion, and pignoli nuts.....

You're talking to am immigrant. I did manage to get in...legally. Your point seems to be that border security is futile therefore we shouldn't have any.

10 minutes ago, Dog said:

You are correct. It is effective as a wall. Very few people walk directly through the wall at Tijuana. So in that regard it is effective. However there are dozens of known tunnels under it. Packages and drones flying over it. Presumably people climbing over it. Walking or yachting around either end of it not uncommon either. Not to mention legal entry through the several portals.There must be a more effective way than asking the Orange Menace for ideas.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, badlatitude said:

You haven't refuted anything. A boy scout troop can easily climb that newly constructed wall, demonstrating it doesn't work. Unauthorized entry accounts for 58% of overstays or are you ignoring that?

No I'm not...58

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

You're talking to am immigrant. I did manage to get in...legally.

Congratulations. What color is your skin, exactly?

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

...   ... Your point seems to be that border security is futile therefore we shouldn't have any.

No, the point is that you're lying (again) when you repeatedly insist that "walls work" because this wall will not work. People who want to get in will go over, under, or around it. It's a huge waste of money.

Aand you keep twisting & spinning trying to say everybody who does not join in chanting Built Tha Wall!! is therefor in favor of eliminating border security.

- DSK

8 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

You are correct. It is effective as a wall. Very few people walk directly through the wall at Tijuana. So in that regard it is effective. However there are dozens of known tunnels under it. Packages and drones flying over it. Presumably people climbing over it. Walking or yachting around either end of it not uncommon either. Not to mention legal entry through the several portals.There must be a more effective way than asking the Orange Menace for ideas.

No security measure is 100 % effective. Walls are one tool in the box. There are places where a wall will be ineffective and places where they clearly are are effective. I haven't heard a compelling case for why what Trump is doing is the former.

8 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Why can't you answer questions like a normal human being instead of playing stupid word games like Tomballs brother? Doesn't it get old watching yourself get clowned ever day so hard you have to run away to your conservative safe space?

Define effective. How many people does the wall in Tijuana stop? How much did it cost to build, how much is that per stopped? Will this new wall be more, or less effective. 

Answer the simple question of how much is it worth to you. because right now all you are doing is  bullshitting in favor of a blank check. and then pretending you aren't, because thats your little game.

Now you're talking. Now answer those questions wrt the wall in question.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

No security measure is 100 % effective. Walls are one tool in the box. There are places where a wall will be ineffective and places where they clearly are are effective. I haven't heard a compelling case for why what Trump is doing is the former.

History suggests Dog cannot be compelled. So there is that.

10 minutes ago, Dog said:

I didn't say this was a good idea, did I? I'm responding to the assertion that walls don't work, they do.

Figures aren't available for the current wall, but as of 2017, the wall at San Diego did stop 26,086 from entering the United States. It has not stopped the drug trade and remains the greatest weakness in the wall at large. 

<snip>According to the latest figures from U.S. Customs and Border Protection, seizures of fentanyl at San Diego border crossings increased more than sixfold last year to 782 pounds, enough for nearly 200 million lethal doses. That accounted for 60 percent of all fentanyl intercepted at U.S. border crossings in 2017. This year’s totals are on pace to be even higher.

More heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamine come through the San Diego border than anywhere else, government statistics show. " https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/national/wp/2018/06/04/feature/trump-touts-san-diego-border-wall-but-theres-a-hole-in-this-success-story/

If you are going to spend billions upon billions to solve these problems, at the very least, they should be effective.

Just now, Dog said:

Dude...That walls can be scaled doesn't mean they are not effective.

LOL, do two dozen terrorists climbing that wall make it effective? The wall is a folly and a very expensive one that fails to do its job. The $325 million required yearly, to just maintain this wall is absurd. The point there are better ways to control the influx into this country. We would be far better off, exploring those than wasting money we don't have.

14 minutes ago, El Boracho said:
31 minutes ago, Dog said:

image.png.27478ae3fa36fed0d503377860fc9e51.pngimage.png.edcec928142df93b183856b6e1d4b31d.pngimage.png.110e33c06b350526388acc18a13a849c.pngimage.png.4c839d1c9b2984f0a76e06531e74843c.pngimage.png.b672eb3789bbdff03eed00de0485737b.pngimage.png.ca63b2857c2c9e51d9faea99b24fd6bd.png

Once again the Mutt demonstrates that he is an unthinking moron.

Apparently he never even heard of wading FFS.

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Figures aren't available for the current wall, but as of 2017, the wall at San Diego did stop 26,086 from entering the United States. It has not stopped the drug trade and remains the greatest weakness in the wall at large. 

<snip>According to the latest figures from U.S. Customs and Border Protection, seizures of fentanyl at San Diego border crossings increased more than sixfold last year to 782 pounds, enough for nearly 200 million lethal doses. That accounted for 60 percent of all fentanyl intercepted at U.S. border crossings in 2017. This year’s totals are on pace to be even higher.

More heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamine come through the San Diego border than anywhere else, government statistics show. " https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/national/wp/2018/06/04/feature/trump-touts-san-diego-border-wall-but-theres-a-hole-in-this-success-story/

If you are going to spend billions upon billions to solve these problems, at the very least, they should be effective.

LOL, do two dozen terrorists climbing that wall make it effective? The wall is a folly and a very expensive one that fails to do its job. The $325 million required yearly, to just maintain this wall is absurd. The point there are better ways to control the influx into this country. We would be far better off, exploring those than wasting money we don't have.

Are you in favor of demolishing the walls we have in place now and saving that maintenance cost?

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

Are you in favor of demolishing the walls we have in place now and saving that maintenance cost?

I am in favor of our duly elected representatives working out a bipartisan solution. Ya know, like adults. Testimony from experts. Etc.

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

I am already on the record for better ways to handle this problem. What we have been served here is wasteful crap.

Should I take that as a yes....you are in favor of demolishing the walls we already have and adopting these yet to be revealed "better ways".