Daycharter cat, not too far off what M&M has been selling to Waikiki beach successfully for a couple of years bow. A real 'cattlemaran' but that is what the USCG wants to see and they are raking in the money. Who cares what it looks like as you stumble out of the pool bar at the Hilton and climb up the bow stairs from the beach? Just hand then you credit card to swipe and they put a Mai Tai in your hand and the crew brings you back after about four more 2.5 hours later and you schlep your way off the boat back to the pool bar.

Image result for schooner creek cat waikiki

13 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

Daycharter cat, not too far off what M&M has been selling to Waikiki beach successfully for a couple of years bow. A real 'cattlemaran' but that is what the USCG wants to see and they are raking in the money. Who cares what it looks like as you stumble out of the pool bar at the Hilton and climb up the bow stairs from the beach? Just hand then you credit card to swipe and they put a Mai Tai in your hand and the crew brings you back after about four more 2.5 hours later and you schlep your way off the boat back to the pool bar.

Image result for schooner creek cat waikiki

Didn’t you post an image of a set of bow stairs you designed recently?  Fess up, were you involved with this tank?

Nothing to fess up here. Those stairs I showed were not for the M&M in the photo above. Tank is a pretty good description but I prefer the term 'cattlemaran'. 

Laugh all you guys want but these pragmatic meat haulers make more money than you can imagine if they have a good contract with the right hotel or cruiseline. Pimps probably make more money off the fat girls too!

I had one of our charter cat customers in the Caribbean tell me about 20 years ago that a new cat would pay for itself in about 18 months!