Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So what's wrong with an Opti kid being awarded the Rolex Male athlete of the Year?  Here's what  Shirley Robertson had to say: "Marco is undoubtedly a great talent, and I'm sure in time we will s

It's strange where one can gain motivation, sometimes in the unlikeliest of places. Mrs Octopus, stumbled a bit and has misrepresented the facts. Curious by comparison just appears to be  misinformed,

That's an awesome set of rose-coloured glasses you've got on! Yes, I prefer the discourse be public as other anarchists are interested also in the discussion.  You must be puzzled by the disconne

Posted Images

16 hours ago, DtM said:

Why on earth would GRS file a complaint with RYCT?  Is he so thin skinned? Can he take no criticism/the truth?

Reminds me of the old saying...

"It is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

What has this complaint about injudicious comments achieved other than to bring the matter to the attention of a much, much wider audience?

Nobody seems to be disputing the accuracy of the observations, only the lack of judgement in just when/where they were made.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

Volunteer abuse

The delusions run deep in this cult don't they? Almost as big a lie as Trumps stolen election.  1. There was no abuse. 2. Your definition of volunteer is pretty loose if you include those parties that allege being abused. 3 There has never been an official hearing over this alleged abuse where all parties have been granted a fair hearing so  it is an entirely untested allegation. 4. The alleged abuser is one of the greatest volunteers the club has ever had, there are very few that can compare. 5. One of the allegedly abused  volunteers has been found guilty of assaulting a woman with a chair and has been expelled from the club. Puts a tiny dent in the credibility of the accusations wouldn't you say? Intelligent folks have drawn their own conclusions. The cult members are rabidly clinging to their version of events.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DtM said:

Why on earth would GRS file a complaint with RYCT?  Is he so thin skinned? Can he take no criticism/the truth?

Is the next step to have Mr Jones banned for life by ArSe? Without a hearing of course.

Perhaps he's a cuck and gets off on the humiliation? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I see from an update from Mark Hipgrave on his GoFundMe page (about the ongoing Matt Allen campaign to have him (MH) banned from the sport for life) that AS have been up to more shitfuckery in that matter also.  

WTF is going on in that "organisation"?


 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there is more to the RTYC allegations than meet the eye.  It looks like there is some deep resentment held against outsiders in Tas.

How can to independent committees organised by World Sailing come up with such differing outcomes.  Nothing in the two findings were even close to agreeing.  Both from WS, so which one actually got it right.  Put your sharp biases of GRS aside for a while and re read the findings.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, trt131 said:

I think there is more to the RTYC allegations than meet the eye.  It looks like there is some deep resentment held against outsiders in Tas.

How can to independent committees organised by World Sailing come up with such differing outcomes.  Nothing in the two findings were even close to agreeing.  Both from WS, so which one actually got it right.  Put your sharp biases of GRS aside for a while and re read the findings.

Not really across all the players here with a few decades away from the sport.I thought the reference to ‘GRS’ was an abbreviation for Gender Reassignment Surgery.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, trt131 said:

I think there is more to the RTYC allegations than meet the eye.  It looks like there is some deep resentment held against outsiders in Tas.

How can to independent committees organised by World Sailing come up with such differing outcomes.  Nothing in the two findings were even close to agreeing.  Both from WS, so which one actually got it right.  Put your sharp biases of GRS aside for a while and re read the findings.

So how come you get to have two goes at Mr Jones.

You make a complaint to RYCT under its Constitution.

Then you also make the complaint under Reg 32.

Completely different regimes.

Yet the evidence before one becomes evidence before the other.

Something very wrong there.

Contrast the "Rumble in Rocky" bar fight.

The OA start a RRS 69 investigation on the complaint of the OA officer.

An investigator and a Panel are appointed to hear it.

Investigation begins and statements taken.

Then it looks like the outcome might be embarrassing to some people.

The OA and AS stop the RRS 69 proceeding and it is never concluded.

The OA deals with only some of it members involved in house under its Constitution.

Surely it has to one or the other, you can't shop until you get the right answer.

But apparently you can if you work for Australian Sailing.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trt131 said:

I think there is more to the RTYC allegations than meet the eye.  It looks like there is some deep resentment held against outsiders in Tas.

How can to independent committees organised by World Sailing come up with such differing outcomes.  Nothing in the two findings were even close to agreeing.  Both from WS, so which one actually got it right.  Put your sharp biases of GRS aside for a while and re read the findings.

No deep resentment of outsiders at all, but a frustration with those who come from outside and act like this ..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, (p)Irate said:

No deep resentment of outsiders at all, but a frustration with those who come from outside and act like this ..

 

Yeah I watched that. He's got some points, I'd agree. But the flip side is, what he's saying is nobody who moves to an area has the right to change things that the existing residents like.

That's a pretty difficult position to justify really depending on what it is. Noise & lights - pffft. Suck it up, they were there first. Possible water pollution affecting downstream users is another thing altogether IMO. But first you need to prove it's happening. And I do wonder what a pig farmer does about keeping his pig shit out of the environment.

The fish farming biz overall is a whole different and big can of worms. A lot of the same stuff was said about the 'sustainable' forestry biz. And look where that went. The fish farms are using the Channel and bays as their personal waste disposal system. They fucked up Macquarie Harbour to the point where even the other fish farmers started screaming.

I've been here for 24 years. My GF is probably 5th or 6th generation Tasmanian at least. I know my place though - I'm a mainlander blow-in. Don't care.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Abbo said:

The delusions run deep in this cult don't they? 

Jesus Ab, steady on, you are going to choke on LB’s cock at this rate.

We wouldn’t want that , as we so enjoy your illuminating posts.

Nah, just joking.

Please continue …… dance monkey dance.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

Please continue …… dance monkey dance.

 

I'm putting you on ignore just for reminding me of that god awful song! :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

Jesus Ab, steady on, you are going to choke on LB’s cock at this rate.

We wouldn’t want that , as we so enjoy your illuminating posts.

Nah, just joking.

Please continue …… dance monkey dance.

 

Is that why you did that double take and turned on your heal and virtually ran when you saw me at the club yesterday?

You had the same look on your face as Macbeth when he saw the Forrest move.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Is that why you did that double take and turned on your heal and virtually ran when you saw me at the club yesterday?

You had the same look on your face as Macbeth when he saw the Forrest move.

Surely not RQ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2021 at 5:20 AM, LB 15 said:

Is that why you did that double take and turned on your heal and virtually ran when you saw me at the club yesterday?

You had the same look on your face as Macbeth when he saw the Forrest move.

For me to continue to troll I need more information. 

………. turned on your “HEAL “  WTF

What club are we talking? Surely not RQ as I thought you had done a runner from there.

Unless you have taken up golf the chances of our paths ever crossing near any club are very slim.

Time to have another guess.

Who doesn’t like a good game?

Bwahaha

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2021 at 8:43 AM, The Dark Knight said:

Surely not RQ 

Indeed. New Board, new attitude. I have been back several times. As Octopussy knows very well...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

OMG... 

Will they allow you to crew on a boat in one of their races now?

Yes indeed. I am doing the ‘Australian Sailing, Queensland intergalactic IRC sailing championship of the world’ on Maratimo next month. 

Sadly there will be no TP52 to rack up with...

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Yes indeed. I am doing the ‘Australian Sailing, Queensland intergalactic IRC sailing championship of the world’ on Maratimo next month. 

Sadly there will be no TP52 to rack up with...

 

What happened to Azzura/Shogun/Ichi/Envy?  Did she get sold to somewhere with deeper water?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Recidivist said:

What happened to Azzura/Shogun/Ichi/Envy?  Did she get sold to somewhere with deeper water?

Off to Perth apparently. It will be the states first yacht with two starboard sides.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dark Cloud said:

We almost need a separate RQYS thread - for all things unsporting related - hoppy I hope to hear your critique of the club tennis courts and pool when u get time....

Not a member. I'm on the other side of the harbour

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

No doubt he and the Chairman of the Protest Committee are conferring on whether to buy you a Schooner or a Jug!

I have high hopes for the new board direction. They have proposed a raft of governance changes aimed at vastly reducing the power of the Commodore and increasing the suitability of directors.

Major reforms include the Commodore and Flags officers to be ineligible to be chairman of the board. (Commodore becomes a ceremonial position) , Direct election of Directors (instead of being appointed by the Commodore as they are now) and the GM will answer to the board, not just the Commodore. The most telling indication that a change of wind is occurring is this line from the information document sent out to members.

"This will improve stability on the board through longer Chair tenure. The term of Commodore is
generally only 2 years and as we have seen in the past a new Commodore can sometimes usher in
their own agenda which may be counter to the long-term strategic interests and plans of the
Squadron
."

Quite a smackdown for someone! Hopefully this will result in the flag officers never again being able to use their position to peruse a personal vendetta against a member.

I think this board deserve congratulations for these reforms but they still need to get them past at a SGM.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

"This will improve stability on the board through longer Chair tenure. The term of Commodore is
generally only 2 years and as we have seen in the past a new Commodore can sometimes usher in
their own agenda which may be counter to the long-term strategic interests and plans of the
Squadron
."

That's if the Commodore has an agenda sometimes they've got no personality, drive or vision and the place stagnates! 

The move to a more 'corporate' structure is long overdue and the way I read the proposal is that there will be strong member input through the Committee structure and and as long as the Board vetting process is robust then I can't see why the membership wouldn't support it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

That's if the Commodore has an agenda sometimes they've got no personality, drive or vision and the place stagnates! 

The move to a more 'corporate' structure is long overdue and the way I read the proposal is that there will be strong member input through the Committee structure and and as long as the Board vetting process is robust then I can't see why the membership wouldn't support it.

I am not sure that only allowing 'board approved' candidates to stand as a director has much chance of getting up. All the rest looks pretty good however and should be well received. It all needs to be enshrined in the constitution to be robust.

Bylaws can and have been changed on a whim. Anyway it is up to the members to decide, not me!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

I have high hopes for the new board direction. They have proposed a raft of governance changes aimed at vastly reducing the power of the Commodore and increasing the suitability of directors.

Major reforms include the Commodore and Flags officers to be ineligible to be chairman of the board. (Commodore becomes a ceremonial position) , Direct election of Directors (instead of being appointed by the Commodore as they are now) and the GM will answer to the board, not just the Commodore. The most telling indication that a change of wind is occurring is this line from the information document sent out to members.

"This will improve stability on the board through longer Chair tenure. The term of Commodore is
generally only 2 years and as we have seen in the past a new Commodore can sometimes usher in
their own agenda which may be counter to the long-term strategic interests and plans of the
Squadron
."

Quite a smackdown for someone! Hopefully this will result in the flag officers never again being able to use their position to peruse a personal vendetta against a member.

I think this board deserve congratulations for these reforms but they still need to get them past at a SGM.

I knew you would love that bit! 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

I wonder who that was directed at?

Anyone wanna buy some carbon stanchions? Just a little shorter than standard height... going cheap!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

In my searching for a sport where officials don't fuck over members to advance their personal agendas...

Pulled my head out of fixing a CO2 bottle leak to find it was the current national champion handing me the spanners. He'd seen the previous run and noticed the car was a bit loose at the top end, so wandered over to say g'day. Stayed for 45 mins offering some tips. Didn't need to, just that sort of person. 

As we were chatting a start line official came up to discuss some safety matters about our dial in. If you run quicker than an 8 second you must wear a hanse device, which is a dirty great collar that acts as a neck brace (We were on a 8.01 dial in). They knew we were newbies so he stopped by to discuss size selection, rules and processes on how/when they enforce it and what we can or can't do. Super helpful. Didn't need to, just that sort of person. 

The next run was against the current state champion. We were begging for her to go easy on us, she was giving us shit for asking a girl to go easy on us. We ended up beating her by 0.001 sec, and she was the first to shake hands with a huge grin and and offer encouragement. Didn't need to, just that sort of person. 

I admit I've been on tenderhooks somewhat just waiting and waiting for one of these senior representatives or paid officials to ask me to do something dodgy or illegal. And how to limit the damage when I say no. Its been almost a year and nothing of the sort.

No illegal requests, no vandalism, no warning phone calls to your clients, no abuse of the rules for personal agendas. Turns out this sport doesn't appear to need to.

Not that sort of person(s). 

    

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

In my searching for a sport where officials don't fuck over members to advance their personal agendas...

Pulled my head out of fixing a CO2 bottle leak to find it was the current national champion handing me the spanners. He'd seen the previous run and noticed the car was a bit loose at the top end, so wandered over to say g'day. Stayed for 45 mins offering some tips. Didn't need to, just that sort of person. 

As we were chatting a start line official came up to discuss some safety matters about our dial in. If you run quicker than an 8 second you must wear a hanse device, which is a dirty great collar that acts as a neck brace (We were on a 8.01 dial in). They knew we were newbies so he stopped by to discuss size selection, rules and processes on how/when they enforce it and what we can or can't do. Super helpful. Didn't need to, just that sort of person. 

The next run was against the current state champion. We were begging for her to go easy on us, she was giving us shit for asking a girl to go easy on us. We ended up beating her by 0.001 sec, and she was the first to shake hands with a huge grin and and offer encouragement. Didn't need to, just that sort of person. 

I admit I've been on tenderhooks somewhat just waiting and waiting for one of these senior representatives or paid officials to ask me to do something dodgy or illegal. And how to limit the damage when I say no. Its been almost a year and nothing of the sort.

No illegal requests, no vandalism, no warning phone calls to your clients, no abuse of the rules for personal agendas. Turns out this sport doesn't appear to need to.

Not that sort of person(s). 

    

8.01 is VERY fast. what are you driving?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Hiya Bigr,

555cu inch altered on methanol, mechanical injection. Not as fun as offshore sailing but much  more g’s :)

Pictures or it never happened!!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

Hiya Bigr,

555cu inch altered on methanol, mechanical injection. Not as fun as offshore sailing but much  more g’s :)

altered are such a beast and super light, you have to actually drive them! i run a 911 turbo thats about a second slower currently. going back soon and it makes a bit more power now and has M/T ET Streets in the rear. this is from early this year.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigrpowr said:

altered are such a beast and super light, you have to actually drive them! i run a 911 turbo thats about a second slower currently. going back soon and it makes a bit more power now and has M/T ET Streets in the rear. this is from early this year.

 

Keerist Bigr, That's one hell of a street car, and on radials. Ferk. I'm guessing big turbo and a stomping top end? . 

 

     

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Keerist Bigr, That's one hell of a street car, and on radials. Ferk. I'm guessing big turbo and a stomping top end? . 

 

     

Sure did launch with a minimum of fuss... 4wd or TCS?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bigrpowr said:

altered are such a beast and super light, you have to actually drive them! i run a 911 turbo thats about a second slower currently. going back soon and it makes a bit more power now and has M/T ET Streets in the rear. this is from early this year.

 

That's 1 sec faster than a GT2 :blink:

 

My fastest car could do it in about 13sec. I can't imagine what it's lie to drive a road car that's 3 or 4 sec faster 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

My fastest car could do it in about 13sec. I can't imagine what it's lie to drive a road car that's 3 or 4 sec faster 

Expensive.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

Keerist Bigr, That's one hell of a street car, and on radials. Ferk. I'm guessing big turbo and a stomping top end? . 

 

     

yeah it makes about 1050HP at the tires, big turbo's and methanol injection, and a bunch of other crap. pretty cool to run like that on street tires (TOYO R888) and have kids seats in the back. my kids LOVE it. i drive it pretty much every day, a great bang for the buck super car. that was on stock motor, and detuned, i put rods in it a couple months ago and ported the heads and its a good bit faster. will see at the track here soon with actual drag radials in the rear. i also got a controller to do proper burnouts which should help as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

That's 1 sec faster than a GT2 :blink:

 

My fastest car could do it in about 13sec. I can't imagine what it's lie to drive a road car that's 3 or 4 sec faster 

oh .. it will smash a GT2, but never be as cool.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Livia said:

Just wasted an hour reading the Australian Sailing Annual Report.

Still laughing.

Some the dishonestly is special though.

 

About the only interesting fact I gleaned from it was that GRS is the third longest serving staff member, behind Victor and Tatiana.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

About the only interesting fact I gleaned from it was that GRS is the third longest serving staff member, behind Victor and Tatiana.

5,720 days. But I'm sure you could have found something a little more interesting than that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

About the only interesting fact I gleaned from it was that GRS is the third longest serving staff member, behind Victor and Tatiana.

 

23 minutes ago, grs said:

5,720 days. But I'm sure you could have found something a little more interesting than that.

Glen, 

Sometimes peoples just hang on way too long and just don't know when to leave.

 

sometimes it's because they are to scare to move on, some think that they are too important and are full of themselfs   and the other is that they are just no good at their job and are just riding the gravy train till retirement sucking up to anyone in power and just using people to improve their own self importance. 

 

Maybe it's time to move on and  that your time is done in AS.

 

Pulpit  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pulpit said:

 

Glen, 

Sometimes peoples just hang on way too long and just don't know when to leave.

 

sometimes it's because they are to scare to move on, some think that they are too important and are full of themselfs   and the other is that they are just no good at their job and are just riding the gravy train till retirement sucking up to anyone in power and just using people to improve their own self importance. 

 

Maybe it's time to move on and  that your time is done in AS.

 

Pulpit  

Geez Pulpit.Careful.People can be and are very sensitive and precious here.If you are a well meaning,highly respected and long serving volunteer you could find yourself with a World Sailing Regulation 32 to answer to before you could even say RYCT.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone in Sydney, able to shed some light on two very impossible to find anything out about, AS Affiliated yacht clubs? Both are in the very low end of the fees scale.

Petes Yacht Club 

Fan You Yacht Club

or are they "sub- clubs" under much larger long existing clubs?

Both are included in the current NSW affiliated clubs listings, but, try to find out Who, What, Where!

Or,,,,, is there something a bit secret squirrel going on, again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2021 at 2:07 PM, The Dark Knight said:

Spill the beans....

Nothing particularly interesting. 20 valve 4age, some forged bits in the bottom end and 306 degree cams. Comes standard with quad throttle bodies so with a bit of port matching etc they breath pretty well. Not that hard to get impressive peak power numbers (at 8200 rpm for my engine) bit harder to have decent torque from 4krpm up. Chasing the midrange power was where the time and money went. (plus the forged crank after the last one was 3mm out of true). 

Peanuts compared to what Bigrpowr might have spent.

Having it in a road car that weighs just under 520 kilos makes it kinda fun though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JasonL said:

Anyone in Sydney, able to shed some light on two very impossible to find anything out about, AS Affiliated yacht clubs? Both are in the very low end of the fees scale.

Petes Yacht Club 

Fan You Yacht Club

or are they "sub- clubs" under much larger long existing clubs?

Both are included in the current NSW affiliated clubs listings, but, try to find out Who, What, Where!

Or,,,,, is there something a bit secret squirrel going on, again.

Petes yacht club appears to be a drab suburban house a few clicks NE of the Alfred. No water frontage.

PETE'S YACHT CLUB INCORPORATED

 23.9 km · 159B Plateau Rd Bilgola Plateau 2107 NSW  
Link to post
Share on other sites

FANYOU YACHT CLUB

  NSW  

AS club finder shows the club house as being the Opera House and it's address is the whole of NSW.

WTF

 

You could give Commodore? Aaron a call, details were on the AS club locator, drop down box

Email and phone number.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Se7en said:

Nothing particularly interesting. 20 valve 4age, some forged bits in the bottom end and 306 degree cams. Comes standard with quad throttle bodies so with a bit of port matching etc they breath pretty well. Not that hard to get impressive peak power numbers (at 8200 rpm for my engine) bit harder to have decent torque from 4krpm up. Chasing the midrange power was where the time and money went. (plus the forged crank after the last one was 3mm out of true). 

Peanuts compared to what Bigrpowr might have spent.

Having it in a road car that weighs just under 520 kilos makes it kinda fun though.

What car? A Lotus 7 rep???

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2021 at 9:04 PM, Se7en said:

Nothing particularly interesting. 20 valve 4age, some forged bits in the bottom end and 306 degree cams. Comes standard with quad throttle bodies so with a bit of port matching etc they breath pretty well. Not that hard to get impressive peak power numbers (at 8200 rpm for my engine) bit harder to have decent torque from 4krpm up. Chasing the midrange power was where the time and money went. (plus the forged crank after the last one was 3mm out of true). 

Peanuts compared to what Bigrpowr might have spent.

Having it in a road car that weighs just under 520 kilos makes it kinda fun though.

I had a 4agze (supercharged) in a series 1 MR2. 160 HP at the rear wheels.

That was a fun car

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2021 at 10:08 PM, pulpit said:

 

Glen, 

Sometimes peoples just hang on way too long and just don't know when to leave.

 

sometimes it's because they are to scare to move on, some think that they are too important and are full of themselfs   and the other is that they are just no good at their job and are just riding the gravy train till retirement sucking up to anyone in power and just using people to improve their own self importance. 

 

Maybe it's time to move on and  that your time is done in AS.

 

Pulpit  

Glen saves all of his best sharing for his LinkedIn profile.
 

“Sailing, perhaps like few other sports, has processes that enable the competitors to apply the rules themselves, and there is critical detail behind these processes. Read here to find out about 'facts found'.“

https://www.sailingresources.org.au/news/getting-the-facts-straight/
 

The timing is either unfortunate, or...

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jason AUS said:

Glen saves all of his best sharing for his LinkedIn profile.
 

“Sailing, perhaps like few other sports, has processes that enable the competitors to apply the rules themselves, and there is critical detail behind these processes. Read here to find out about 'facts found'.“

https://www.sailingresources.org.au/news/getting-the-facts-straight/
 

The timing is either unfortunate, or...

Not even written by GRS so is he now claiming credit for others work?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2021 at 11:42 AM, Jethrow said:

I know members of Pete's yacht club so I know it exists. Joining is a whole other kettle of fish! ;)

I use to be a member. Not many of us and you have to be invited. Since I live on the other side of the planet, I let my membership lapse. Only club I have been a member of in a long time.

Link to post
Share on other sites