3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Hancock's parliamentary career even if the Tories got up, died yesterday. RIP Cunt.

Why would you say that?

What is the evidence that lying hurts a tory political career?

I expect Hancock will be rewarded for stepping into the line of fire.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack_sparrow

• LeoV

• Waynemarlow

• mad

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old, but gold. Explains so much of what Whyne and Jambalaya wax lyrical about. And the guy was a mate of Boris.   A.A. Gill (Sunday Times journalist and food critic) writing about Brexit bef

No way I'm going to PA. This was a top thread, now it's fucked. Thank you fucking idiots.

I was thinking for the last few days that  as a pro union lifelong Alliance voter I should respond to this post but turning on the radio this morning and hearing Mike Nesbitt made me decide to act.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, hump101 said:

That is a mockup, wrong date.

Agree. The site I source FP's from has taken it down.

I was too lazy to check Sun's latest uploads to verify. Then again I'm not the Political Editor of the BBC or ITV which do that over punch ups outside hospitals, and tweet to millions so I hope I'm excused.

BTW Sun are into warning Tory voters about Tactical Voting and Turnout (TnT) so bracket with Telegraph above. Tory HQ have run out of ideas and are now shitting themselves.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10518059/conservative-50-seats-secure-majority-brexit/

A screenshot of a woman making a false claim to have inside information about the photograph of a young boy being treated on the floor of Leeds General has been been re-shared thousands of times across multiple platforms, including by prominent journalists and politicians.

The account that appeared to post the image is that of a woman who has since claimed to the Guardian that her Facebook account was hacked, that she did not make the post, and that she doesn't know anyone at Leeds hospital. The account now appears to be have been deleted.

The misinformation appeared in response to a Yorkshire Evening Post and Mirror story on Sarah Williment, and her sick son Jack. The piece included an image of him on the floor of Leeds General Infirmary because of a lack of beds, leading to a backlash that was sparked by the dramatic image appearing on the front page of the Daily Mirror. The post claimed that a "good friend" is a senior nursing sister at the hospital and said that the photograph was staged.

The post was wrong, with Dr Yvette Oade, Chief Medical Officer at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust confirming that the photograph of Jack was real, saying the hospital was extremely busy and that the team were "very sorry that Jack’s family had a long wait in our Emergency Department".

However, the post circulated in the form of a screenshot, on Facebook and Twitter, appearing in numerous posts and prominent Conservative and Brexit-supporting Facebook groups. The image itself has been reported to have been at least shared 8,000 times on Facebook, with text shares expected to be even higher.

https://inews.co.uk/news/leeds-hospital-photo-boy-floor-staged-conspiracy-twitter-fake-good-friend-1337258

Sheree Jenner-Hepburn's post that circulated on Twitter and Facebook (Photo: Facebook screenshot)

31 minutes ago, KC375 said:

Why would you say that?

Why do I day that you ask KC? Simple because he is a dead cunt.

In fact a really dead cunt who couldn't work out like many that Brexit and the Union were mutually exclusive. So he is in a club of a lot of dead cunts but in a class above the rest.

However if they want to give dead cunts posthumous awards, that is of their choosing. However they remain dead cunts but with the addition of some ribbons. They are still dead cunts but with ornaments.

This particular dead cunt you speak so well of doesn't even float.

3 minutes ago, hump101 said:

^ so can someone find out the source of the hack, or can't twitter do that?

Edit: referring to Mad's post

It initially came from her Facebook and was then re-posted in various media formats, then quoted as fact.  If anything its a Face book issue and we know how much they care about about fake news and honesty in politics.

Cambridge Analytica ring any bells.

The Facebook–Cambridge Analytica data scandal was a major political scandal in early 2018 when it was revealed that Cambridge Analytica had harvested the personal data of millions of peoples' Facebook profiles without their consent and used it for political advertising purposes. It has been described as a watershed moment in the public understanding of personal data and precipitated a massive fall in Facebook's stock price and calls for tighter regulation of tech companies' use of personal data[1].

The illicit harvesting of personal data by Cambridge Analytica was first reported in December 2015 by Harry Davies, a journalist for The Guardian. He reported that Cambridge Analytica was working for United States Senator Ted Cruz using data harvested from millions of people's Facebook accounts without their consent.[2] Facebook refused to comment on the story other than to say it was investigating. Further reports followed in the Swiss publication Das Magazin by Hannes Grasseger and Mikael Krogerus (December 2016), (later translated and published by Vice), Carole Cadwalladr in The Guardian (starting in February 2017) and Mattathias Schwartz in The Intercept (March 2017). Facebook refused to comment on the claims in any of the articles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook–Cambridge_Analytica_data_scandal

^^^^^

Sometimes I wonder why I bother

14 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

THINGS GETTING VERY SERIOUSLY FUCKED HERE 

Firstly Jezza is not mucking around. He is sticking it up the Government and naming and shaming the senior BBC and ITV personal involved in the Tory Minister Advisor punched by Labour supporter fake news. Don't see that often.

Now it gets its really interesting.

Facebook and Twitter are awash with posts with replies referring to "I know a friend who works at hospital..." and saying the woman took child off the trolly, laid child down on floor and took photo etc. So the 4 year old boy on floor in hospital is all a Labour fake. Here is an example hanging off Corbyns thread above.

it didn't take long for the sluths to see that Tory HQ had unleashed a bot storm to discredit Labour by making it appear the mother had faked the entire thing.  However they made three mistakes.

1. It is not called Leeds Hospital but simply the LGI (Leeds General Infirmary). Any friend of someone who worked there would know that.

2. The story was published in the local Leeds Media in detail together with detailed Hospital apology.

3. Tory HQ bots are lazy fuckers. Firstly they all have the same friend and they all write the same post word for word perfect. See examples below.

So there are the Tory's for all their glory. A bunch of crooks.

Seeing their Labour supporter punches Ministers Special Advisor scam didn't work, they came up with this smear.

In their quest to beat Corbyn the Tories have also trashed a woman and her family reputation and used their supporters who unknowingly obliged to help them spread their filth.

This is no different than making war on your own citizens. Lost for words.

ELYXpVvWkAAwcVd.jpeg

ELYemO9W4AA_hRZ.jpeg

ELYel5eXsAA2VEo.jpeg

ELYel5eXYAEQpro.jpeg

ELYZsuSXkAEOU_j.png

ELYZsuQWkAIj0w5.png

12 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

^^^^^

Sometimes I wonder why I bother

Sorry Jack, just noticing this had gained a lot of traction in my 5 minute coffee break and posted it up.

Edit.

especially as its now hit the mainstream media.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/dec/10/woman-says-account-hacked-to-post-fake-story-about-hospital-boy

A medical secretary has claimed her Facebook account was hacked after it was used to post false information claiming that a photograph of an ill boy on the floor at Leeds General Infirmary was staged for political purposes.

The woman denied posting the allegation that four-year-old Jack Willment-Barr’s mother placed him on the floor specifically to take the picture which became symbolic of the NHS’s troubles after it appeared on the front page of Monday’s Daily Mirror.

“I was hacked. I am not a nurse and I certainly don’t know anyone in Leeds,” said the woman, whose name the Guardian is withholding because she says she has received death threats. “I’ve had to delete everything as I have had death threats to myself and my children.”

^^^^^

Nah wasn't your fault Mad.

If Hump had spent time reading the thread before his lazy post he would have found the above post and also this one below to answer his lazy question.

BTW if you are puzzled by there being no Tweet evidence from the Telegraph/Allison Pearson I speak of below.

The answer is simple. The cunts deleted their tweets (imbeded here they also dissapear) to try and cover the tracks of their smear. That said I described it sufficiently and as you can see below some donkeys haven't deleted theirs yet.

However there will be screen shots out there so they are not off the hook for being in breech of the Electoral Act. Telegraph and these cunts get fined a few £ down the track but will take a few years.

UK Electoral Laws are from the 18th Century. 

10 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

This is so fucked up.

The Tory Telegraph (Allison Pearson) is running the fake little boy not sick/ a fake photo story on line and intends putting it in the Telegraph tomorrow.

The replies all fueled by Tory bots like these replies below are quite reasonable to some. There are people trying to engage social services to get the kid away from his parents, adoption agencies etc.

The Jay Beecher fellow a well know Leave activist and just makes shit up to chime in on Pearsons/Telegraphs thread.

This is just the tip of the ice berg. 

The UK is now a fucking cesspit thanks to its own Government and sections of the media.

There is a Poll due out shortly that is arguably the most accurate going. It is expected to show a comfortable Tory win. However the trouble is the difference between a "comfortable" win and "fucked" is a bees dick.

Less than 40K votes in around three dozen electrorates

However there is another more than one small wee problem with this pending Poll result.

Sampling DOES NOT INCLUDE any recognition of yesterday's NHS events that have turned the campaign on its arse and Labour finally getting positive media coverage from a previously reluctant media.

Tories are fucking fuming and goes contrary to their call to arms for a tight election in say today's Telegraph. The winning margin that Poll shows is going to galvanise Turnout and Tactical Voting against not for them....the TnT Bomb ..their worst nightmare.

IMG_20191210_173138.thumb.jpg.6fd1753f74b8e62383eff5021a88a672.jpg

42 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

If Hump had spent time reading the thread before his lazy post he would have found the above post and also this one to answer his question.

Its a lot of information to take in, give Hump a break, probably speed reading like me. :)

21 minutes ago, mad said:

Its a lot of information to take in, give Hump a break, probably speed reading like me. :)

Takes a fucking lot longer to think, compile, particularly anything fresh, check that any opinion can be defended and then write it all down, including charts/diagrams for cunts who are lazy readers.

Bit like being on Bow, except you don't have to write it all down for those cunts at the back of the bus..you just bamboozle them and steal their women. 

Nothing changes.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

^^^^^

If Hump had spent time reading the thread before his lazy post he would have found the above post and also this one below to answer his lazy question.

The information you provided does not answer my question at all. Not denying I am lazy, just that it would be nice for Facebook to trace the IP of who hacked the account so that some actual factual information about who is tampering with reality is exposed. Of course we can infer it is the tories, or brexit supporters, or some other source, but it would be nice to know who it really was.

41 minutes ago, hump101 said:

The information you provided does not answer my question at all. Not denying I am lazy, just that it would be nice for Facebook to trace the IP of who hacked the account so that some actual factual information about who is tampering with reality is exposed. Of course we can infer it is the tories, or brexit supporters, or some other source, but it would be nice to know who it really was.

Go on line and chase it down like I did...even gave you a leg up to go further than I did.

Nothing was hacked if you care to read my posts. Started with bots..some fresh..some dead accounts bought by suspected Tory HQ.

Nothing sinister or  illegal, just using available means BUT to use improperly for election purposes. You don't need IP addresses to match to literally hundreds of the same "form" or "word perfect" posts containing identical errors of fact being employed to conclude something is being abused.

By comparison it took both Facebook and Google weeks to suspend one Tory HQ financial account employing inappropriate techniques and that was from specific formal and detailed complaints. Chase hundreds of bots with no financial account? Give me a fucking break.

As for finding definitive evidence to say prosecute the actual culprits you may need to join the FBI/MI5. Thinking it may all appear on a Sailing Forum, you need to have a cold shower.

And to give you a hint. Most people would just say thanks for the information. Instead you say it is deficient for your line of questioning.

Guess what?

• Like 3

Just these two replies below to this tweet says it all about the divisiveness in the UK promoted or ignored by the Government in prosecuting their agenda.

For those that don't know the detail, the Government in amending legislation in 2012 didn't apply it retrospectively to capture the prick that killed this guy's son. Boris sought to blame Labour about the original legislation to avoid this aspect and the diminished resources available for rehabilitation and or scrutiny of offenders since 2010.

Existing law in fact matches exactly the Tory parties position. Boris is promising a mandatory sentencing and release regime that matches existing today. He has also rolled it over to circa 2016 as a immigration issue.

Also not mentioned by the Government courtesy of a compliant media as it didn't fit their narrative is this kid actually worked in the prison rehabilitation system. If they had in conjunction with true legal position and history replies like that below would probably be non existent.

So simple... Boris was the cunt who politicised this incident and death of this guy's kid. No one else.

So Jack is peddling fake news about the SUN, auch, feels like LK. You make one mistake and trust in all posts are over.

If Tory win a majority it is all about Brexit fatigue due to too many posts. As floating voters tell me.

31 minutes ago, LeoV said:

So Jack is peddling fake news about the SUN, auch, feels like LK. You make one mistake and trust in all posts are over.

Leo dont worry I feel very ordinary about doing that but posting volume and fresh with opinion, not simply copied, then a mistake does occur. I will chastise my editorial support team accordingly.

As for your Laura K link. I do think in my defence the first mistake I think I have made and last time I looked I wasn't the Political Editor of the BBC on £300K pa.

As for inference on trusting my content? That is for others to judge. By acclamation I seem to be doing OK in that department on SA, not just on this thread.

3 hours ago, KC375 said:

Why would you say that?

736D93E9-1A3F-4D84-8F04-3C1804262189.gif

• Like 1

Stop the search ..found him saying to a room of people, who all appear to be very stoned, that Jezza was a Bomb Throwing Irish/Russian Palestinian ..however we just need to "get it done"..."get it done" that's what's stopping us funding the NHS.

Have M15 checked this chap out...and I don't mean Jezza?

What moves people to vote?

A 3 word slogan they don't even understand, or thinking they are improving humanity?

The result on the 12th is what it is, but for the Vids award for this campaign Labour has won hands down. Add another one, maybe not directly for Labour, but inspired by.

Who ever decided that Friday the 13th was a good day for election results wins a gold star in my book....... I have a very dark sense of humour. :ph34r::P

Having seen a full blown fight between a group of friends, Friday night is going to be great fun. 

1 hour ago, LeoV said:

December 12th is a perfect voting day, it is the day the WTO will be toothless.
https://www.politico.eu/article/trades-big-challenge-how-to-resurrect-the-wto/

But wasn’t that the main trade deal the Brexiteers were banking on!!
Or maybe not it seems!!?? 

Trade’s big challenge: How to resurrect the WTO

Thanks Leo.  That’s been ever so conveniently swept under the carpet!!  Fucks sake!

maybe that tinfoil conspiracy hat wasn’t needed after all. 

Experts called it.
Libdem did, Lab never, Tories never ever, TBP never ever ever.
Even a Torygraph columnist warned for it a few days ago.

Brexit politically has nothing to do with EU any more for almost a year, it is a war between two groups (T and L) not giving in and placing party(leader) before country.

• Like 2

Most FP's concentrating on above Poll numbers and seat lead slashed which Tories would like to overcome voting lethargy.

The Mails "greatest crisis since the war"  (a bid odd as if true it is of the Tories making) where Brexit is the tonic. Guardian the "once in a generation" line. 

Mirror and Telegraph go head to head on crime, one attacking Johnson for shameless propaganda, the other weaponising fear plus whitewashing Tory 9 year resource failure plus Get Brexit Done stamped just to be sure people understand what the fix is.

IMG_20191211_190416.jpg

IMG_20191211_190351.jpg

IMG_20191211_190329.jpg

ELdW0-NWwAIjbcw.jpeg

IMG_20191211_190252.jpg

IMG_20191211_190607.jpg

12 hours ago, LeoV said:

December 12th is a perfect voting day, it is the day the WTO will be toothless.
https://www.politico.eu/article/trades-big-challenge-how-to-resurrect-the-wto/

Leo thanks for the reminder. I see our girlfriend Sabine is pushing the EU's rules based line.

If you add up all the reasons why there is probably no worse time than now for UK to Brexit in a "uncontrolled manner" as Johnson is promoting, this is high on the list.  The analogies of the UK alone in the world with not one FTA and no Sheriff abound.

The fact that World trade rules are being put on their arse by a US President that is about to be impeached at home says it all. The only saviour appears to be the US voter next year.

16 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Leo thanks for the reminder. I see our girlfriend Sabine is pushing the EU's rules based line.

If you add up all the reasons why there is probably no worse time than now for UK to Brexit in a "uncontrolled manner" as Johnson is promoting, this is high on the list.  The analogies of the UK alone in the world with not one FTA and no Sheriff abound.

The fact that World trade rules are being put on their arse by a US President that is about to be impeached at home says it all. The only saviour appears to be the US voter next year.

The whole premise from Farage and Johnson was going back to WTO trading. Why the fuck is this not news?!!! 

• Like 2

Because Lab decided Brexit was a secondary or even less priority. They only attack Tories on Brexit and never really defend the good things the EU has to offer, except in a few hollow phrases like immigration is not bad. All the remain MP's in Lab are now invincible, and only neutral or pro Brexit ones are talking now. ++++
They still not published a brexit plan so leave voters can see what Lab would try to get in the EU, making them vote Con or TBP.
Nobody knows Lab plans on Brexit except it will be softer, not enough for the few % Lab leaver votes that could be influenced on this to be convinced.

Lab and Libdem are still not working together, as it looks like Lab wants to win it for themselves. in Wales there is a coalition between Libdem, Plym etc.
But it seems talks between Libdem and Lab never had success. Corbyn /Labour is so inflexible. That they still have Corbyn as leader boggles the mind for most impartial people.

Libdem do try to talk about it, but it seems that almost all of the people switch of their hearing as they say something.
And some journo's tried too. And experts.
But countered by lies and more lies topped up  with more lies by the opponents on the exit side, and Lab mostly quiet the last month.

++++
McDonnel is careful with his stance, you can not  tell which way he would go from this;
Asked whether he would stay neutral, he said: “No, I won’t and I don’t think Jeremy’s asking people to do that. I’ll wait until I see the details of the deal that we negotiate. I’ve said up until now – I was in the negotiations with the Conservatives for six weeks and I couldn’t see a deal even emerging then that could beat remain, but let’s see what we can negotiate.”
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/24/john-mcdonnell-i-wont-stay-neutral-in-second-brexit-referendum-labour

------------------------

If Brexit happens it is not despite Labour, but because Labour never made up his mind on this. But probably many in the party do like an Tory exit going disastrous, next election they can maybe win. There is a lot of new style Marxism in the momentum group who are as bad as the ERG policy of; burn down everything and rebuild later how we want it.
Fuelled by a FPTP system that endorse tribal thinking and demonizing the opponents.

Meanwhile in the EU, summit this Thursday and Friday, with Friday a Brexit discussion.
As the UK did not send a commissionaire, the EU will provide one (must be a legal thing).
It is the Eu council president standing for the UK :)

All this on-line junk is pretty depressing with Bojo & Jezza (or their party apparatchiks) trying to tear strips of each other.

On a lighter note :lol:

ARE YOU a Brit living abroad but apoplectic with rage about foreigners living in the UK? Here’s how to convince yourself there’s a difference.

British people are innately wonderful

Immigrants are lazy scrounging bastards who make the UK worse, whereas Brits boozing on the Costa del Sol improve Spain simply by their innate values of justice and fair play. Eighty ex-Empire nations will disagree, but they’re just bitter.

You don’t mix with the locals

As expats you’re proud of your thriving community, drinking at the Only Fools and Horses bar and buying Marmite from Jean’s English shop. Immigrants, meanwhile, suspiciously keep to themselves, talking their own language and importing their unpleasant foods. The two couldn’t be more different.

Immigrants just want all the good stuff

Immigrants only come to Britain to take advantage of Britain by going to our universities and working in our hospitals. Expats moved to France for big cheap farmhouses, sunshine and cheap wine, which is only fair because they’ve worked hard and deserve to enjoy their retirement.

You don’t expect everything for free

Unlike immigrants, who only come to the UK to get free houses on luxurious British council estates, expats pay taxes and don’t expect anything for free. Apart from healthcare, which given that many are on their third heart attack can be substantial, but that’s different in principle.

You’re not a bloody foreigner

The ultimate trick of being an expat rather than an immigrant is to perform a special type of cognitive dissonance that stops your brain from recognising that anywhere outside of the UK you are a foreigner. Even though it doesn’t make sense you must always remember: you can never be a foreigner because you’re British.

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, LeoV said:

Because Lab decided Brexit was a secondary or even less priority. They only attack Tories on Brexit and never really defend the good things the EU has to offer, except in a few hollow phrases like immigration is not bad.

Absolutely and as a consequence a million EU advantages, many simply taken for granted like EU holiday employment and for UK providers, it has just slipped off the radar. 

Once impacted pro Brexiteers will be saying.."why wasn't this mentioned?"

...The only saviour appears to be the US voter next year.

Halloween is when you are supposed to be scare people, this is the Christmas season, or are you doing a play on the ghost of elections past...

For remainers the only hope is that from the 6 million signers of the Revoke art 50 poll and the 600.000 or more protesters from the rally in London for a 2d ref there are enough of them in marginal seats and willing to vote tactic. And for leavers hoping they lost their spirit and want to get over with it and not to many TBP voters.

1 hour ago, LeoV said:

Fuelled by a FPTP system that endorse tribal thinking and demonizing the opponents.

That tribalism which is uniquely British, is going to make (other than for the swinging voter), Strategic Voting succeeding a big ask. Maybe too big an ask?  

1 hour ago, Laser1 said:

....Immigrants are lazy scrounging bastards who make the UK worse, whereas Brits boozing on the Costa del Sol improve Spain simply by their innate values of justice and fair play. Eighty ex-Empire nations will disagree, but they’re just bitter......

....The ultimate trick of being an expat  rather than an immigrant is to perform a special type of cognitive dissonance that stops your brain from recognising that anywhere outside of the UK you are a foreigner.....

Very good take.

Meanwhile in the EU they reckon a Tory majority is likely.
And as BJ brings his exit plan to vote for in parliament before xmas and they get a majority, for the EU the angle is out of Brexit. There is a WA, gfa is safe for now, and a border in the Irish Sea.

Now to make this loose loose situation not a bad loose situation for the EU they only need to be patient and united;

-------------------------------

The slogan of getting Brexit done is inherently misleading because all the issues that have so far defied resolution between Britain and the EU will remain. The only way in which Johnson could secure a deal different from that negotiated by Theresa May was to pay a cost, namely going back on one of her red lines by agreeing to a border in the Irish Sea. Treating Northern Ireland differently from the rest of the UK, which had previously been declared inconceivable, suddenly became government policy.

It’s a precursor to what Johnson will find if he returns to Downing Street with a parliamentary majority. Yes, he can get Brexit done, but there will be trade-offs. If Britain remains closely aligned to the EU, let alone part of the single market and the customs union, then it will not have the independence that the Brexiters have always proclaimed as their goal. If Britain leaves the EU without agreement, then the economic costs will be commensurately heavier.

Beyond a few fringe figures, there is no substantial disagreement among economists on this. Introducing barriers to the cross-border flow of goods, services, investment and labour will constrain growth. It will make Britain poorer than it would otherwise be. The danger is that Brexit will impose not just a demand shock but a supply shock, in which the damage is permanent.
Kamm does not like Lab or Libdem either, but a majority for them on their own is not going to happen, it is Tory or hung.

• Like 1

This is interesting - Libdem candidate in Stockton South effectively endorsing Labour candidate. I wonder if there will be others through the day.

Brendan Michael William Devlin @BrendanDevlin50

Dr Paul Williams

Polling shows that Stockton South is a Lab/Cons battle. I cannot and do not endorse either Party or their leadership. But I have met Paul; he’s an honest, sincere man, and if I needed help, I know he’s reliable and committed to social justice. And he turns up to hustings.....

^^^^^ 

Here is his Tweet to his constituency complete with profile on the Labour candidate.

Labour Seat with 1.7% margin. Was a Tory seat prior to 2015. Brexit Party will split the vote. His sacrifice might be more than handy. A seat that yesterday's poll has Labour losing. Not sure about that.

Why TBP voters hate Tories and wannabee TBPérs and will vote TBP even if marginal;
John O'Sullivan
Rigidity? Sure, I am rigid compared to those who joined TBP & now denounce it, attacked May's deal (with its ransom payments to Brussels) & now support it, asked TBP to withdraw, withheld a quid pro quo, and now denounce Farage as intransigent. My rigidity = telling the truth.

In reply on sister Mogg (ex TBP) attack on TBP;
Voting Brexit Party elects Labour remainers in many seats. Is that really what fellow Leave supporters want? The system may have flaws, WA may not be perfect BUT is an antisemitic, socialist, remain government that will bankrupt UK & keep us in EU better?

And off course Tory still standing in the few seats TBP could win with a Tory withdrawal;
Hartlepool,Barnsley Central or Barnsley East.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELdg12CWkAAJ2MF.jpg
Hartlepool infographic.

Here is a typical tweet from a Labour and Remain activist with some credibility and standing. A Tory seat with 10% margin over Labour with Lib Dems half Labour vote in 2017. However Lib Dems out polling Labour so the switch. It is a 70% Remain seat hence the big Lib Dem swing.

Unlike Stockton South the Labour candidate hasn't thrown in the towel.

I'm not sure yesterday's Poll is picking up the true potential of strategic voting.

22 hours ago, hump101 said:

Hump just for you. Now this is the originating FP post that Tory HQ then harvested with untraceable bots galore that I outlined in my post.

Someone did some legwork as you suggest and gave it to the BBC who believe it or not followed up and reported it last night. Labour have now cast it as a online advert as below.

The really interesting bit...the woman claiming her FB was hacked has a husband who happens to be a doctor in private sector, then a Tory son, a son it seems who is a FB friend of Hancock Mr Secretary of Health. They all deny it was a "inside job" and a hack of course.

Then add in the fake news from Tory SPAD about the Hospital "punch up" given to and promoted with the above by BBC's Laura K and ITV's Peston online....The Tory Telegraph went even more feral on line (posts now deleted)....well that completes the story...except the Tory HQ bots of course.

All that now has that family of that sick kid in hiding and if some Tory posters true to word, incl the police and social services..

The UK's next Government...good luck with that.

For people who can't recognise what a Tory HQ Bot is.

Fake posts like this from "Mike of Many Trades" are even re tweeted or referenced by journalists.

For instance Allison Pearson from the Tory Telegraph quoted (now deleted) his nurse one indicating she would have an article in today's Telegraph about Labours little boy on the hospital floor fake news based on that.

Funny how it didn't appear.

Hump just for you.

Thanks Jack. C4 news had a go at chasing it down last night, but failed dismally. Even that report from the Beeb spends more time describing the contents of the fake story than reinforcing that it was fake.

Ohh dear Laura ...now electoral fraud ...I'm starting to think she isn't very bright. There will also be a broadcasting act breach on top of this....all sorted after tomorrow of course and we'll after she moves into her new office in Downing St. 

Surely she is making this up to help spin the Tories as aren't postal not opened until after booths close tomorrow??

The world's new banana republic.

GettyImages-1186837930-714x461.jpg

Will tomorrow night he have;
1 a big majority and he can ignore ERG and get a trade deal.
2 a small majority (30 or less) and be dependable on the ERG and Tories will keep infighting.
3 no majority and no supply (DUP or even TBP)
4 no majority but supply parties.

With
1; he can only blame EU not to play nice, he will only get a basic trade deal, good bye financial service access.
2; repeat the parliament are the enemies again as deals get downvoted..
3; pack in his stuff at no 10.
4; see 2.

For me 1 or 3 please.

Never mind all the bullshite memes and tweets Jack.

It’s the quid that is doing the telling about this election,  but fear not, I’ll be on standby tomorrow with a virtual defibrillator just in case you need one.

lol

12 hours ago, LeoV said:

GettyImages-1186837930-714x461.jpg

Will tomorrow night he have;
1 a big majority and he can ignore ERG and get a trade deal.
2 a small majority (30 or less) and be dependable on the ERG and Tories will keep infighting.
3 no majority and no supply (DUP or even TBP)
4 no majority but supply parties..................

....For me 1 or 3 please.

Leo me too. Probably also add in this outcome for flavouring going forward. 

For 1 - 4  Opposition parties will be screaming (the higher the nos the higher the volume) that the Tory Press and the BBC have stolen Democracy. 

AND

For 3 - 4 Tories will also be screaming that Tactical Voting has stolen Democracy.

OR 

For If Labour win by majority or as minority Government either in Coalition or with Supply, Tories will be screaming that Tactical Voting has stolen Democracy. Labour will counter with stop bitching, you are lucky to have the seats you have. Without Tory Press and BBC there would be fuck all of you.

So the outcome regardless there will be a lot of fucking screaming and a search party will need to be assembled to go try and find Democracy.

The first places I would look would be refrigerators and the Rees Mogg family crypt. The latter they may also find where Jacob has been hiding out this last month.

4 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Never mind all the bullshite memes and tweets Jack.

It’s the quid that is doing the telling about this election,  but fear not, I’ll be on standby tomorrow with a virtual defibrillator just in case you need one

lol

Memes are for people with neither the time or inclination to read. Call it a service.

I concur with you entirely. I would value greed/market ahead of a million election polls. Even if they polled every fucking living person. But it is here where our respective opinions diverge.

The market values stability but with enough instability to make a buck. Your view on the £ spike is that of it replicating the Tory narrative. Boris OR parliamentary/economic chaos with Brexit factored in as a economic positive which it isn't by any objective assessment.

The market on the other hand is first valuing stability in one of two outcomes. Tory majority or assisted OR Labour minority assisted. Both relatively stable but with different Brexit outcomes. There is an argument a Labour win will drive £ higher but maybe counter balanced by some of their loopy economic shit

See graph of 12 months to today. First replacement of May with Boris sent it over a cliff to a unprecedented low in August. A short sellers dream to capitalise upon, which they are doing now.

Boris has managed to drag the £ off the deck in the last month in particular with an avalanche of bullshit that has driven polling. Reality will correct that at some point be it Tories or Labour in #10 as the market ultimately values the economy and the horizon. Election volatility is a time to make a buck, nothing more.

Come back to me on 1 July next year (the  Brexit "transition" extension drop dead date) if Tories in #10. In the interim with that I suggest you invest in a "monetary parachute".

Don't worry heart good..some other bits not so dandy. BTW I have never voted Labour in my life if you think this a "tribal" response.

gbp-usd-365-day-exchange-rates-history-graph (1).png

7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

And the papers....choice is vote for a slogan or vote for policies. The stark reality between the Mirror and the Tory propoganda machines.

Haven't found a Telegraph one yet... they are probably still PhotoShopping a picture of Corbyn fucking a goat.

To be balanced it is probably fair to show Tory Telegraph  didn't come up with a FP of Corbyn and a Goat. Simply continues the narrative of encouraging Tories to get out and vote to avoid geting blown up by Labour TnT.

Stories within the cunts come up with however are obcene.

ELibc6uX0AUnoVJ.jpeg

15 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Ohh dear Laura ...now electoral fraud ...I'm starting to think she isn't very bright. There will also be a broadcasting act breach on top of this....all sorted after tomorrow of course and we'll after she moves into her new office in Downing St. 

Surely she is making this up to help spin the Tories as aren't postal not opened until after booths close tomorrow??

The world's new banana republic.

A Prediction.

After the Ballot Box closes today the BBC will announce Laura K has been stood down pending an internal investigation. 

Better to be proactive ahead of a police investigation and court hearing in due course that is inevitable and where the maximum penalty is a 6 months holiday in the big house. There is also the Broadcasting Act breech hurdle for the Corporation to jump over.

Regardless single handed she has fucked her own career, albeit one posing as a serious journalist. I hope it was worth it lady.

8 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Carrying it through to the end. Well done BBC.

On other hand this BBC lass doesn't appear to have "form" so management say let's bluff it out calling it a "slip of the tongue", so she should be safe.

If Labour were to get up there will be an explosion of BBC Manergerial Positions Vacant listed and Board members collecting their things within an hour of Corbyn visiting the Queen.

21 hours ago, LeoV said:

Nobody knows Lab plans on Brexit except it will be softer, not enough for the few % Lab leaver votes that could be influenced on this to be convinced.

Leo from the outset commited to remaining in the Customs Union and then reality caused them to be dragged into most aspects of the Single Market to frame their Soft Brexit.

However maybe I missed something as always assumed Customs Union to mean the existing CU.

However at Labour Presser  last Friday morning to do their Govt Irish Report reveal, Keir Starmer spoke of a "bespoke" Customs Union. In otherwords doing which is the Brits predilection of looking to "cherry pick" the existing Customs Union. That in effect is just another form of Free Trade Agreement, but treaty based.