3 miles zone is no problem. These are my home waters.

Guernsey continued with existing agreements, so only Jersey being greedy.

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack_sparrow

• LeoV

• Waynemarlow

• mad

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old, but gold. Explains so much of what Whyne and Jambalaya wax lyrical about. And the guy was a mate of Boris.   A.A. Gill (Sunday Times journalist and food critic) writing about Brexit bef

No way I'm going to PA. This was a top thread, now it's fucked. Thank you fucking idiots.

I was thinking for the last few days that  as a pro union lifelong Alliance voter I should respond to this post but turning on the radio this morning and hearing Mike Nesbitt made me decide to act.

Posted Images

This really makes me cry tears of.....

Democtstic Unionists are now Irish reunification’s secret weapon

"But nationalism has a secret weapon: the Democratic Unionist party. The strategic judgments of the province’s largest party have been among the most consistently witless in recent politics. One Tory MP fumes: “The DUP have done more damage to the Union than the IRA, Sinn Féin and all the nationalist forces combined.”

That Tory MP may fume, but he was more than happy to use the stupid pricks for over 2 years to stop being shunted to the opposition benches plus probably do over May in favour of a screwball.

He and his fellow MP's are as much to blame as the DUP.

It is always someone elses fault with this lot.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, LeoV said:

Global Britain and soft power, or childish England;
A diplomatic row has broken out between the UK and EU over the status of the bloc's ambassador in London.
The UK is refusing to give Joao Vale de Almeida the full diplomatic status that is granted to other ambassadors.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-55742664

Brainless dickheads. 

They left the EU to get their sovereingty back because they felt treated as part of a nation state, NOT part of an international body.

Now they say granting the EU full diplomatic status would set a precedent by treating an international body AS A nation state.

Pricks are on crack.

He just opens his mouth and embarassing shit comes out, even if the question stupid, the Tories have shat on Wokey social and racial justice for a decade getting stronger, so he is cornered.

Hours after his inauguration, Biden signed executive orders to reverse hardline immigration policies and also sent a bill to Congress that proposes opening a path to citizenship for an estimated 11 million immigrants.

His comment about relying on the Transatlantic Alliance is bollucks. It has been the cornerstone of the post-WW2 world order between the world’s two largest economies, with the EEC/EU as one, US the other. That's one big reason  why the UK joined.

The UK has now severed ties with that EU economy to go global it says.

America under Trump has seriously questioning US involvement in foreign entanglements. Biden won't be as bullish in that direction but all the same won't be flicking a switch to head back the other way too quickly.

So Europe will still likely have to rely more on itself even with NATO still alive. That leaves the UK stranded as a third country does it not??

BTW here is the biggest Anti Woke in the UK.

EsQ75dRW4AAda5a.jpeg

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

This really makes me cry tears of.....

Democtstic Unionists are now Irish reunification’s secret weapon

"But nationalism has a secret weapon: the Democratic Unionist party. The strategic judgments of the province’s largest party have been among the most consistently witless in recent politics. One Tory MP fumes: “The DUP have done more damage to the Union than the IRA, Sinn Féin and all the nationalist forces combined.”

That Tory MP may fume, but he was more than happy to use the stupid pricks for over 2 years to stop being shunted to the opposition benches plus probably do over May in favour of a screwball.

He and his fellow MP's are as much to blame as the DUP.

It is always someone elses fault with this lot.

lol

The nationalists have taken the position of “give the bollixes (DUP) enough rope and they’ll hang themselves.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Upp3 said:

Small business from USA tells how it now does business with UK (it doesn't):

What other countries like the UK seek to put VAT collection upon the consigner not collect it from the consignee??

My understanding many countries may have a threshold (say £50k pa) for a consignor to only register and provide details with customs form on each shipment to the consignee country, however that country collects tax from the consignee, not the consignor.

UK the odd man out???

PS. Unlike his experience (more items than me) I have nominated Ist Class US Postal service for consignor to use a lot, nothing lost good tracking. UK Mail good service but tracking shit.

9 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

What other countries like the UK seek to put VAT collection upon the consigner not collect it from the consignee??

Also what would they do? Slap fines? How to collect when the business has no presence in UK and has not broken any laws in their own country? Does the new found sovereignty mean that UK has supreme power* over all the countries?

* sovereignty /ˈsɒvrɪnti/ noun supreme power or authority.

The RYA has published a new document outlining where British recreational boaters stand post-Brexit — with a deal still not struck eight days before the transition period ends.

In its end-of-year summary, which details what is currently understood about a raft of issues that will affect recreational boaters from 1 January, the RYA estimates that “up to 33,000 British people who go boating in Europe could be affected by Customs and VAT issues which would be applied to them retrospectively”.

It adds: “These are ordinary people who, as UK nationals and residents, have followed the rules and utilised freedoms that were available to them from the UK’s membership of the EU.

The document hits out at “inconsistent advice” from MH Revenue & Customs over the last two years — and says late-arriving clarity meant “insufficient time” for affected boat owners to qualify for Returned Goods Relief (RGR), leaving many liable to “double taxation”.

As previously reported on Afloat.ie, the latest advice from HMRC is for boat owners to carry proof of their vessel’s VAT-paid status at all times — a situation that could be particularly onerous for those who’ve built their own boat.

“At the moment many thousands of British boat owners are facing enormous personal and financial disruption to their lives despite adhering to the law of their country at that time. In many instances, it may even force them to sell their boat,” it states.

The summary also covers Schengen Area rules and new border control regimes both in the UK and the EU’s maritime countries, as well as the changing situation for recognised training centres and instructors working in the EU.

“We have all followed the latest drama of the trade deal negotiations on the daily news recently, but the reality is that sectoral issues have not featured in the high-level discussions involving politicians and negotiators on both sides,” RYA director of external affairs Howard Pridding says.

“That is why the RYA has endeavoured to seek answers from Government officials on the key issues for boaters. As 2020 draws to a close, we have put all that we know together in one document on our website.

“The early months of 2021 are going to deliver uncertainty and many challenges as we enter a post-Brexit era. The RYA Government Affairs Team will be continuing to represent members’ interests and strive to find the clarity that is currently lacking in many areas and we will keep members informed of developments through our website and RYA social media channels.”

MacDara Conroy    22/12/202
17 minutes ago, Upp3 said:

Also what would they do? Slap fines? How to collect when the business has no presence in UK and has not broken any laws in their own country? Does the new found sovereignty mean that UK has supreme power* over all the countries?

* sovereignty /ˈsɒvrɪnti/ noun supreme power or authority.

Once the consignor registers in the UK they are on the hook legally, prosecuting collection of any debt to HMRC another box of monkeys relying on international treaties. Call it a extradition convention for money not people.

Unless someone can identify country(s) UK have taken a simple customs declaration for monitoring goods and converted into collecting tax from consignors big or small, UK are global outliers.

Introducing the tech to do that simultaneously with Brexit tech demands, demands a new level of stupid.

Finally 'screening' entry into the UK (via mandatory negative testing at exit country) started in UK a week ago. However still no state quarantine, only unmonitored home isolation.

One year ago TODAY this article in the Times about plans for 'screening' of incoming travellers for a strange new virus.

Lockdown was still TWO MONTHS away. Max daily death toll TWO WEEKS after that, now recently exceeded by over 50%.

Brexit MUST continue regardless is all they said, but didn't do anything to facilitate that.

Hancock and all the 'truth twisters' are alive and well today.

IMG_20210122_204513.jpg

Er7PlLjXMAMwZXI.jpeg

44 years in the business and he was 'brainwashed' he says.....by people who didn't have 44 years experience.

He says in the SAME sentence OUR 'independence' ie. alone THEN EU buying OUR fish ie. not alone.

All I can think of is he was 'brainwashed' by 'greed' and still appears to be in denial about that.

What can you say.....when you don't have a gun handy.

June is a BP MEP from East England and managing director of a fish market auctioneering company.

This VID POST mid 2018..I'm guessing late 2018???

'Go Hard ...Go No Deal June'

TODAY

'We need a Better Deal June:. 

The 1988 Merchant Shipping Act was repealed in 2015 as it prevented foreign fishing fleets from fishing in British territorial waters and collided with the CFP and EU law.

Not too sure how she deals with the other 188 mile....the Navy??

1 hour ago, LeoV said:

Interesting read in the FT on the process of last years negotiation;
https://www.ft.com/content/cc6b0d9a-d8cc-4ddb-8c57-726df018c10e

Thanks Leo..Interesting read.

If paywalled for you.

Thread by FT's Foster the author 

https://twitter.com/pmdfoster/status/1352575097308143616?s=20

Sample...indicating Frost read up on some weird Russian Cold War negotiating technique.

IMG_20210122_224000.jpg

tenor (24).gif

2 hours ago, jgh66 said:

A problem experienced customs agents who dealt with imports from outside the EU warned about.

This British freight guy says they are being asked to provide tens of thousands of pounds in guarantees to cover VAT or potential tariffs on arrival in Britain.

That financial guarantee requirement DID EXIST before Brexit, however EU/UK transport companies in only EU/UK goods movements were never exposed to it.

I am therefore at a loss how this was not to be expected even if the UK Govt just ignored it.

I am only guessing that everyone was conned into believing that Johnson's 6 month "soft touch" on imports would also cover this security arrangement.

It clearly isn't.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, huey 2 said:

In its end-of-year summary, which details what is currently understood about a raft of issues that will affect recreational boaters from 1 January, the RYA estimates that “up to 33,000 British people who go boating in Europe could be affected by Customs and VAT issues which would be applied to them retrospectively”.....

That is a bit like that transport guy....this element of sudden suprise.

There appears to be this shock horror in at least the tone of some writers about these sudden issues like this one from the RYA.

It starts off 

"Since the Withdrawal Agreement was ratified at the beginning of 2020, the RYA has been working to establish what measures the government intends to put in place for VAT, import duty, Returned Good Relief (RGR) and Temporary Admission (TA) ........."

Putting aside the inconstancy of prior advice they might have got from HMRC about leaving with No Deal etc, many things if only in principle, apply Deal or No Deal simply by the UK now being a 3rd Country. They were ALWAYS destined to be.

However in their defence overlaying all this is the bullshit that was continually being spun by Downing St to gaslight Brexit. That spewed forth by the bucket load day in day out.

There is only one person with their fingerprints all over that and he isn't in the 'take responsibility' business.

As Chris Grey writes;  "Get ready for 'Long Brexit' and with even a sub heading; 'The legacy of lies' 

Incl in that is a link to an article written this time last year titled; 'Is Britain committing commercial suicide?' showing these things just did not come out of a clear blue sky. It was warned of repeatedly but these people were just drowned out by the witless Brexiteers who had nothing on the table at risk. Fuck some are even profiting from it.

Well done Boris 

On 1/21/2021 at 11:07 AM, cms said:

Link to a selection of articles from the Jersey Evening Post about fishing issues.

Search results for "fishing" | Jersey Evening Post

They had a working agreement, the Treaty of the Bay of Granville, with Breton and Norman fishing boats and ports. Access to Jersey waters in return for Jersey boats landing their catch in France essentially. This could have been renewed, but greed intervenes with a few jersey nutters thinking they can get more. So now they have to explore new markets for their produce, mainly fresh crabs, lobsters, scallops, ormers and other shellfish. Talk about Brixham. But ... Brixham simply exports all that stuff to France and Spain, so that is fucked. French ports saying sorry, won't take your catch whilst you will not issue new licences to all our boats who have historic rights. Jersey boats blame French threats, Jersey government blames Westminster and Brussels, French boats will get government support until able to operate as before, so they won't shift. Jersey Constable sounds sensible suggesting a new Granville Treaty. In the meantime, even if the Jersey boats can land their catch, many aspects of paperwork etc have become harder.

Anybody got a big fucking RIB??  

I'd happily stuff myself on a weekly basis.

• Like 1
On 1/21/2021 at 12:12 PM, cms said:

3 miles zone is no problem. These are my home waters.

Guernsey continued with existing agreements, so only Jersey being greedy.

That comes as no surprise when you take a look at where the real power money lies on the Island.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

It was my understanding Whiyne shunned public transport.....was I wrong?

That account is held by a Covid/lockdown  and pro Brexit fuckwit, and you can guarantee that picture was lifted from elsewhere.

6 hours ago, Upp3 said:

Small business from USA tells how it now does business with UK (it doesn't):

Well this video taught me that I’ve spent my whole life mispronouncing “parcel”...I should have been pronouncing it as if I was speaking in French.

Which is kind of surprising as my time in the US taught me not to pronounce French words like croissant or foyer in any fashion resembling something recognisable in the language of Moliere. (Oh and let’s not even start with place names like fond du lac).

8 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

44 years in the business ............

FFS Jack not this dickhead again. Boo hoo hoo .... I've been duped.  Told you before, hope the greedy cunt goes bust tomorrow.

And that bitch in # 16630 can go fuck herself ... sideways !!  Lowestoft is a shithole anyway so she fits right in.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Laser1 said:
21 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

44 years in the business ............

FFS Jack not this dickhead again. Boo hoo hoo .... I've been duped.  Told you before, hope the greedy cunt goes bust tomorrow.

And that bitch in # 16630 can go fuck herself ... sideways !!  Lowestoft is a shithole anyway so she fits right in.

"44 years in the business"

Anyone up for a '44 Quiz'

Q1. Person with 44 years experience in public office?

Q2. Person who held public office for 44 seconds before their first lie to the public?

Q3. Person who has reportedly banged around 44 woman while in public office, (exl his two wives)?

Q4. Person who in public office recently had an approval rating of (44 - 8) ?  Where 8 is a significant day and the month comes from an equation involving half of 44. 

No peeking at answers :ph34r:

ANSWERS

IMG_20210123_182521.jpg

OK I might have made Q3 up. :D

4 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

And someone needs to tell this reporter that England is the “mainland “ at least in the eyes of the average Pom 

lol

It is my understanding they have been caught unawares because the UK's #1 Truth Twister told them all that bitumen he was laying in Kent was only to cater for the demand in Drive-In movies brought about by Covid. :rolleyes:

That preceded his recent (and real) utterance about the Hollyhead Dublin run.

"PM Johnson says there is twice as much trade flowing between Larne (NI) and Cairnryan (Scotland) than there is between Dublin (RoI) and Holyhead (Wales), because things are going so smoothly."

Put the right way.

PM Johnson says there is half as much trade flowing between Dublin and Holyhead than there is between Larne and Cairnryan, because things are so fucked, Holyhead trade has been rerouted to France direct.

On fisherman complaining they are shafted, they were more then happy to shaft 1296 EU fisherman of their livelihood.
Arguing 100% control of fish stock.

Now they know how they felt.

Getting ones head out of the SA  internet bubble you guys seem to live in, breathe and together with your only sources of information such as Twitter, on the ground the shops seem normal for an extended lockdown we’re in. Seems plenty of kit for the limited amount of work available, these lockdowns are not fun for any business apart from Amazon and EBay. The motorways are busy ish,  the local roads quiet ish, the general populace seems a bit more pissed off this time but taking probably more care this time re COVID, apart from the young who seem to have no understanding what so ever and think they are invincible as we did at their age.

Fascinating to read of all your reports of port holdups., Ordered in some kit on 6th Jan from the Far East and it was on my door on the 18th, same quality ( I’m actually suspicious that it is the same kit that we used to get from Germany or it’s one of the best copies I’ve seen ) and cheaper than before, even complete with added duties, which the first batch we imported didn’t. Interesting to see the logistics from the Far East seem to have ramped up to cover the EU hold ups and the companies are pricing to establish continued custom. Interesting times. Obviously my requirements are different to others but none of my peer group have noticed shortages to date at work when talking to them over the pub zoom meetings.  

My local brewery’s drive in and out is a class and well honed act now taking less than 5 minutes for some lovely young local taking your order through your car window, the sidekick opening your boot and loading in the swag and being back on the road with your favourite tipple. It’s nearly poetic in its motion. Great to watch just how adaptable the Brits are.

Even better watching some actual fast AC racing that is actually interesting to watch rather than the old lead mines plugging up and down the course as they did. Go Ineos. Shame to hear of Gitana’s  damage when nearly 850 miles ahead, what was it averaging 34 knots in every sea and weather condition. Puts the new breed of foiled mono’s speed into perspective, still so far behind. Even funnier to watch American Magics school boy error of trying to do a manoeuvre that beach cats consider the “death zone” and nearly always ends up with you in the drink. I guess even the best ferk up. Perhaps if a few more of these guys sailed the AClass they would know about these tacks with a gybe away from a mark, it’s simply a no no when you’re ahead.

Nice sunny winter day outside, a muddy mtb ride I think is in the offing.

Not exactly linked directly, but interesting to see European MEPs pressing for an arrangement to allow Scotland and Wales to participated in Erasmus

MEPs ask if Scotland, Wales can rejoin Erasmus student program – POLITICO

And I have heard that following legal advice, should the SNP win the Scottish elections this year, they will go ahead  with an independence referendum even if Westminster says no.

Indyref2: SNP reveal 'roadmap' to another independence referendum - BBC News

An increasingly Disunited Kingdom ....

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, cms said:

Not exactly linked directly, but interesting to see European MEPs pressing for an arrangement to allow Scotland and Wales to participated in Erasmus...

An increasingly Disunited Kingdom ....

Don't forget RoI already brought NI kids in.

3 out 4.

• Like 1

Liz doesn't just stop at screwing local cheesemakers...she is out to screw everyone.

Labour urges UK trade secretary to end delays over Kenya and Ghana rollover deals

That nearly 3 months ago to this today.

£100,000 of tariffs slapped on Fairtrade bananas from Africa threatening farmers with ruin

Exclusive: Liz Truss under pressure to explain why punishing levies being charged - despite announcement that UK-Ghana deal was struck.

Wonder how many more she has bullshited about.

Getting a bit sick of Brexit...wonder what Bernie is doing?

20 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:
On 1/23/2021 at 5:04 AM, Ned said:

Missing a "Weekend at Bernie's" version.

Nah...pretty sure that weekend Bernie went sailing.

585417271_BernieRailMeat.jpg.5399be21e06f0a6a3f52a916e323a61b.jpg

Well for starters we know he doesn't own a boat and likes being bowman, even on boats with a pole. Though I think the guy on the mast is thinking of stealing his gloves.

Gnats2.thumb.jpg.3cc05f318443d9efc9289cadb1f5629e.jpg

Though with getting older, I think he is planning a move towards the back of the boat by practising driving in his local pond.

875121855_images-2021-01-24T051529_045.jpeg.6a6cf3eb9149cea8d9e1b83db81185a2.jpegEsZqsYmXEAIO7KI.jpeg.1a8918211697a2374a1bf74e78310cde.jpeg

• Like 2

Speaking things Scotland.

This from Billy Connolly's 2016 High Horse Tour.

This man is hands down Scotland's best export and the best comedian to have ever come out of anywhere.

Sadly suffering Parkinsons.

Enjoy it yah cunts. :D

PS. This is also an excellent tutorial for Americans when they visit places like Scotland, Australia etc where it can be used as both a term of endearment and a total fuck off, sometimes in the same sentence. 

Why they can't pick the difference between say; 'hey cunt' and 'you're are right cunt' totally escapes me. 

Edited by jack_sparrow
PS added
11 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Why they can't pick the difference between say; 'hey cunt' and 'you're are right cunt' totally escapes me. 

Because in 75% of the use of the word " cunt " by most people, its meant as a derogatory term. 24% of its use is describing a fine part of the female anatomy. 1% is wankers like Jack who think they are big and manly by using it at every opportunity in the vain hope that someone, somewhere in the world will applaud him for using it.

Good morning chaps,

Talking about cunts ........

Caught myself shouting at telly again this morning over brekky watching the BBC  Sunday Politics SW.

There was another fish merchant complaining about the current difficulties. He had the intelligence to say on camera ..... "if only the politicians could work out a system where our fish can flow smoothly into Europe and European goods freely into the UK"

Pfffffff  !! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Laser1 said:

Good morning chaps,

Talking about cunts ........

Caught myself shouting at telly again this morning over brekky watching the BBC  Sunday Politics SW.

There was another fish merchant complaining about the current difficulties. He had the intelligence to say on camera ..... "if only the politicians could work out a system where our fish can flow smoothly into Europe and European goods freely into the UK"

Pfffffff  !! :lol:

I've heard about this, its called a trade agreement isn't it?  We had one of those I think.

This from BumFace yesterday and where the current narrative is 'light at end of tunnel/vaccine hapenning' by using cases only and combined general/acute care stats. They are doing this so to avoid broadcasting too stark a picture.

Unfortunately reality catches up to that.

Note the word "Estimated" testing positive.??? 

General and acute care occupancy is combined.

More on that follows.

Dated yesterday.

This just out from Dr Death repeating the above....and one jab is not a person vaccinated BTW. 

They are also gaslighting EU vaccination problems to divert attention away from some of their own lurking.

Now fucking reality.

- Deaths take a month to catch up to case load, so the next few weeks will be hell on earth for the UK health system.

- Contact/trace/test in the UK collapsed ages ago in fact it barely got started. Not to be confused with just test capacity.

- Therefore the ratio of positive tests to all tests by region and acute care occupancy/staff ratios (for stress level) by region are far better indicators. The unknown until ONS data comes out is mortality outside the health care system, a big number in spring.

UK: Share of COVID-19 tests that are positive

Max 25%+ London ..wow...above 10% a real worry.

Levelled out ONLY, no longer dropping, some regions on the rise.

A representative sample.

IMG_20210124_162626.jpg.df13ca8eaaa4fb9709108c7d611129f2.jpg

% ICU  bed occupancy data  is available as well on whether ICUs are under severe strain  as  meant  by "surge  capacity ”

This extract below from the UK Intensive Care Society gives a good explanation, plus effects on other hospital services and staff.

The number of NHS staff off work is also eye watering combined with shortages going back years. The number of available general and a cute care beds shrinking is also forgotton.

Mortality rate is the ultimate number.

ErXM0gBXEAAcJAk.thumb.jpeg.36b6de73fcc246155c2f9e670da3e7b6.jpeg 

So in short a 'hard long Covid' with little respite except for vaccine and more 'gaslighting' of a national health disgrace from a 'bunch of snivelling incompetant heartless cunts'.**

Prayers are with them, maybe a tad more so if they are European realists

** (Hint: That is not friendly use of the word)

29 minutes ago, mad said:

I've heard about this, its called a trade agreement isn't it?  We had one of those I think.

I thought it was a single market & customs union but could be wrong.  I'ts all so long ago now :rolleyes:

30 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Because I know you're a 'useless cunt'. You are worse than that but I couldn't be bothered consulting my cunt dictionary to get the proper ones plus I don't have Billy's phone number handy cunt.

So did that little outburst make you feel all gooey and wanted, or did it just confirm a little bit of a Jacks red mist moment. My initial assertion that only wankers use the word “ cunt “ to big up their statements to their acolytes stands correct,  but then I guess that in the real world, there are only two types of people, wankers or liars.

Ah well it’s still entertaining to watch you lot hark over the past and yet still not willing to adapt to the “ now “ world we are actually living in. 

On 1/20/2021 at 3:31 AM, jack_sparrow said:

This thread is good and different.

“While we knew Brexit would be a car crash we did not know it was going to be a multiple pile-up in the fog with fatalities,”

This guy prepared more than well, set up bonded warehouse so everything done in-house not at the border.

Also this is while UK are supposed to be soft touch on EU imports for 6 months. Which supports my theory upthread, soft touch isn't happening.

He a also a long experienced good sized importer from both EU and from around the world. In business since 1992 so from beginning and teething issues of the SM.

For instance knows CHIEF backwards unlike EU only importers new to it and spells that out.

If he is screwed, god help the other SME importers. That Wetherspoon Brexit fool saying booze would be cheaper?? Seen him lately??

A multiple pile-up in the fog’: wine agent’s fury at Brexit red tape

Great follow on from this 'what he thought 'well prepared' wine guy. 

"We are now 23 days into 2021, here is my second thread on how #brexit reality is holding my business back currently, as I watch the wine supply chain collapse before my very eyes."

THREAD

I think Arlene has come down with a touch of the vapours or something.

The Northern Irish First Minister believes the PM has let down the nation for agreeing to the NI protocol

She voted for it a year ago this month even when her vote wasn't required by Johnson.

Maybe she needs to go back and see how many times she voted helping to propel Johnson into #10.

That's not buyers remorse, that is dead fuck stupid.

I know I'm going to regret this.

1 hour ago, Waynemarlow said:

Ah well it’s still entertaining to watch you lot hark over the past and yet still not willing to adapt to the “ now “ world we are actually living in. 

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

^^^ "Now World" :lol:

"..adapt to the “now“ world we are actually living in."

Today the UK is the only country in the world who has rewound back to live in the early 1970s.

The rest of the world remains firmly anchored in and living in 2021.

Wayne it is regretable, but true.

_______

I regretted promising this girl I would handover a $1,000 if she caught a fish that matched her outfit. 

At this point I haven't told her that she will have to take off her black shorts to collect.

IMG_20210124_234750.jpg

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

At this point I haven't told her that she will have to take off her black shorts to collect.

Wet dreaming again Jack, teenagers get over that sort of thing when they leave mummies nest, mind you the fake tits are disappointing.

5.8 million people vaccinated.....a jab isn't a person you lying arsehole.

Timetable

Based on Johnson's/Hancocks promise to finish vaccinating the top 4 groups of at-risk people by 15 February 2021

Incl appropriate delays for vaccine effectiveness to be reached, and second dose administered.

- Date top 4 at-risk groups reach max immunity (NOT 100%!)
- Second dose administered 3 weeks later: 29 March 2021
- Second dose administered 6 weeks later: 19 April 2021
- Second dose administered 12 weeks later: 31 May 2021

courtesy Edwin.

Esf188SXAAASsjw.png

23 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Today the UK is the only country in the world who has rewound back to live in the early 1970s.

Seem to be doing Ok with our 1970's design AC boat.

Question, with all the 2020's Australian wealth created with all that iron ore and coal sales to China ( totally green of course ), where is the Aussie AC cup boat ? Perhaps its the now lack of sales to China of iron ore and coal or is it just lack of design talent down that way now that you have shut your borders off for at least the next few years.

Perhaps thats the " Now " world that you are not seeing from your ivory tower that the rest of us are seeing.

^^^^

That's an interesting straw answer/question...do a teams nationality check and you might get a shock both in number and ranking...or did you have to phone a friend for that one??  Didn't they know Aust hasn't had an AC boat for over 30 years. Do you really want to talk Covid border control...in fact any thing about border control?? You keep signing off with "WE"?? You should introduce them one day...they sound as 'smart as bait' too.

Back to the IQ channel.

Bookmark this for the inevitable Convid Inquiry and or when Johnson gets kicked out.

Bookmark against what Valance does then in comparison to what his counterpart in the US Dr Birx is now saying today for the first time with Trump gone.

It will be too late for Valance then talking about what really happened, just as it is too late today for this woman.

Two many digital fingerprints left behind gets the 'enablers'.

From 28 March 2020

Today

4 hours ago, Waynemarlow said:

Because in 75% of the use of the word " cunt " by most people, its meant as a derogatory term. 24% of its use is describing a fine part of the female anatomy. 1% is wankers like Jack who think they are big and manly by using it at every opportunity in the vain hope that someone, somewhere in the world will applaud him for using it.

@Jack Sparrow is an amateur at this.  I have a neighbour who uses cunt as both a verb and an adverb.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, alphafb552 said:

"Among many voters and many politicians, the great benefits of being inside the single market were taken for granted right up until the moment when they vanished."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/24/bill-for-boris-johnson-brexit-is-coming-punishingly-steep

Good but disturbing piece.   

British business lost to European competitors. British entrepreneurs crushed. British jobs exported abroad. Welcome to the Brexit.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Laser1 said:

Good but disturbing piece.   

British business lost to European competitors. British entrepreneurs crushed. British jobs exported abroad. Welcome to the Brexit.

Notice you didn’t include the plea from the Guardian, the writers of your exposee, for donations to survive such is how out of touch it’s missives are with the U.K. public.

12 minutes ago, Waynemarlow said:

Notice you didn’t include the plea from the Guardian, the writers of your exposee, for donations to survive such is how out of touch it’s missives are with the U.K. public.

Fuck off Wayne.  Enjoy your 12 day shipping, duty paid,  far East fuck doll...... 

• Like 3