5 hours ago, TwoLegged said:
9 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Scotland isn't in NHS.

Wrong.  "NHS" is a brand shared by 3 separate health services, in England, Wales and Scotland.

Yes a national health service run by the Scots not by England.

Wayne was using Scotland as a English diversion.

To send Wayne scuttling back to where he started, brevity works best.

• Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack_sparrow

• LeoV

• Waynemarlow

• mad

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old, but gold. Explains so much of what Whyne and Jambalaya wax lyrical about. And the guy was a mate of Boris.   A.A. Gill (Sunday Times journalist and food critic) writing about Brexit bef

No way I'm going to PA. This was a top thread, now it's fucked. Thank you fucking idiots.

I was thinking for the last few days that  as a pro union lifelong Alliance voter I should respond to this post but turning on the radio this morning and hearing Mike Nesbitt made me decide to act.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, KC375 said:

Don't think Zwarte Piet is all that encouraging to those with more than pallid complexions.

That is pretty weird when you think Black Pete written in 1800's still has currency. But it does carry some difference to other writings.

Enid Blyton also born in the late 1800's sold millions of children's books and her “checklist” for her villains was dark skin and dark eyes and a “foreign” accent. 

Calling these three Golly”, “Wolly” and “N****r” didn't require much imagination for the young reader to forge a connection, many spread throughout the Commonwealth. 

The fact she didn't last as long as Black Pete is because she wasn't just racist, but also sexist and homophobic. Not a good treble to hit.

Interestingly her readership in the 1940's - 70's fit Vote Leave demographics like a glove.

'Blame Brexit on Blyton' does have a good ring to it.

PS I always thought Big Ears was banging Noddy. 

images - 2021-01-30T105649.284.jpeg

9 hours ago, Chasm said:
10 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Things hotting up.

Article 16 NIP has been invoked by the EU. For vaccine reasons.

This stops UK circumventing EU export ban by routing vaccines to GB via NI

Interesting.

Interesting is understatement.

First up.

Is Tory Laura losing her shit???

Like I (the EU) was so absent minded to just go out close a border today.

(BTW check out her replies some people love taking the piss out of her)

Then shortly later this confirmation on Sky which sent Brexiteers ape shit 

....replies like....end of the EU, reversing Italian tank blah blah. They seem to forget about the Internal Markets Bill and Johnson's 1,689 UTurns.

Anyway before that Laura is doubling down like shit with calls from Downing St to help her out.

Then one hour later she drives the stake into the heart of the wicked EU beasts heart just as Sky did above and at same time.

So what in the fuck happened here??

Did the EU just execute the biggest UTurn ever ???

Were the EU trolling the UK???

IMO it actually a little bit of each, but mainly clarification all brought about because people don't really know what triggering Article 16 Of the IP means and the process etc involved starting with the Joint Committee, alternates etc.

This all came about as an extension of the EU giving states the ability to instigate control measures on vaccine exports based on auditing. BUT the problem then was pundits in the UK calling it an export ban when it isn't.

The media statement Laura refers to that she spun as a EU 'backdown' on A16 is complete bullshit. Sky's is accurate but a tad misleading.

The EU simply spelled out its export control measures aren't a ban, and confirming that the protocol itself was "unaffected" (because there is no ban in place) However the UK is on notice. Article Protocol may get triggered if there was a restriction placed by a state and definitely if a EU wide ban. 

I'm of two minds about EU.

Did they slip up and not spell out this control versus ban language early on to avoid confusion OR was there some vagueness so they could troll the UK using A16 as a companion with their AZ fight??

Drag Boris to the phone instead of him in hiding pretending it a EU AZ commercial fight only???

Who knows.

One thing is for sure the EU always seem to have the right written word on hand to drop onto the table. 

Es7xZ1QXcAY7LLY.jpeg

One of the signers was Weyland. No way this was a fluke. Warning shot. Do not use NI for bringing in EU vaccines.

Eu does not care any more what the UK thinks, this is not a story in the EU.

Meanwhile the UK is looking into banning even the export of base materials.

Listed to radio where some experts where talking, if the UK rules were copied by the EU from the start, they would had millions of jabs less.
So that was a mistake of the EU. Should have acted more selfish like the UK and stopped export way sooner.

On why the UK had an advantage, they hosted the EMA for decades, lots of industry with a lot of know based in the UK. Lots of contacts too.
So partly due to EU.

And it brought out the nastiness of some Tory MP's on twitter;
Actual remark;
Twisting and turning as Europe slowly dies through lack of vaccine. A tragedy self-made.

The wine guys 3rd in series of posts.

I am now at the end of January 2021 and still no new stock.

This one indicates someone has lost the duplication plot.

"So now this government want wineries to confirm that their Bordeaux wine made in Bordeaux which has already undergone local certification, is certified again as Bordeaux and then lab tested to check its from Bordeaux. What a waste of fucking time and money"

Anybody buying yesterday’s wine, French Bordeaux, deserves to have to fill in oodles of paperwork and get himself lab tested rather than the wine. Its only value is “snob “ value to those wearing EU badges in their Twitter photo and to a very selective old school cliental.

Talk about the American AC boat being woomphed by Prada, one only had to see the Americans foil tip constantly popping out and saying “hi” to know that boat was badly set up ( air entrainment across the top of the foil is just drag on steroids ) it was never going to win anything. And then to top it off, use leadmine start tactics against a foiling boat and yup you’re going to loose the start sequence every time.

On your continuing loosing sequence Jack, were you the consultant ?

5 hours ago, Waynemarlow said:

On your continuing loosing sequence Jack, were you the consultant ?

Well Jack you are the self appointed worlds leading expert on every forum here on SA. Every form of boat racing, electric boat conversions, Covid, Brexit, and a dozen other threads, you must surely be the self appointed SA acknowledged AC cup expert.

Mind you, you lead mine heathens can't understand how American magic didn't sink, ( unlike a certain Australian boat ), I guess foils must be just black magic. I guess this must be what happens when you go strapping a tonne of lead onto a hollow object.

Do you really want to discuss boat design, or may we understand BJ as the force that breaks the union apart and brexshit the force that sinks your island? Thought you wanted to pull it somewhere close to Siberia or north Korea, but not sink this shit? 

In  remembrance .

Patrick ('Paddy') Doherty ( 31)

Gerald Donaghy (17)

John ('Jackie ') Duddy (17)

Hugh Gilmour (17)

Michael Kelly (17)

Michael McDaid (20)

Kevin McElhinney (17)

Bernard D('Barney') McGuigan (41)

Gerald McKinney (35)

William ('Williee') McKinney (26)

William Nash (19 )

James ('Jim') Wray (22)

John Young (17)

John Johnston (59 ) – died 16 June 1972

RIP 

7 hours ago, Waynemarlow said:

On your continuing loosing sequence Jack, were you the consultant?

Well Jack you are the self appointed worlds leading expert on every forum here on SA. 

"Well Jack you are the self appointed worlds leading expert on every forum here on SA."  

Fun fact check. Wayne delivers every time.

Every form of boat racing,

NO only offshore boat racing, that you haven't done.

electric boat conversions,

NO..never posted, never had anything to do with a "electric boat conversion".

Covid, Brexit,

YES to Covid & Brexit. Very observant.

and a dozen other threads,

NO..way more than a dozen threads, BUT the subject matter restricted to just a FEW. Includes one you started to troll me, that didn't go so well for you.

And this one.

NO..I don't post in AC threads, so how do I do that??  So you also pulled that one out of your arse too.

Have you ever got anything right?

SA acknowledged AC cup expert.

^^^^^ That tweet from Smith NI Sec until this time last year commensurate with the respect he has from all sides for the job he did.

Was interviewed on Sky yesterday and a model of how a politician in a smaller neighbouring state diplomatically handles the fallout with a larger neighbouring state.

Little wonder Johnson punted him from cabinet.

2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

apologise

...also of the 38 years for the cunts to have a proper Inquiry and apologise

Four fucking decades.

I have very very  vague memories of that day for I were but a lad.

I recall more the fact that my father wept than the reason for his sorrow but I will never forget either.

30 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:
3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

apologise

...also of the 38 years for the cunts to have a proper Inquiry and apologise

Four fucking decades.

I have very very  vague memories of that day for I were but a lad.

I recall more the fact that my father wept than the reason for his sorrow but I will never forget either.

Mate to your list add 22 years to each as being their parents average age then 38 years for the Inquiry finding and apology or a TOTAL of 60 years.

There is no biger cunt act than that. 

Parents indicative age in bold, if still alive at the time of Inquiry findings/Brit apology 

Patrick ('Paddy') Doherty ( 31) 91

Gerald Donaghy (17) 77

John ('Jackie ') Duddy (17) 77

Hugh Gilmour (17) 77

Michael Kelly (17) 77

Michael McDaid (20) 80

Kevin McElhinney (17) 77

Bernard D('Barney') McGuigan (41) 101

Gerald McKinney (35) 95

William ('Williee') McKinney (26) 86

William Nash (19 ) 79

James ('Jim') Wray (22) 82

John Young (17) 77

John Johnston (59 ) – died 16 June 1972 119

Actually there is a bigger cunt act.

A decade after the Inquiry and 49 years on London still frustrating/stopping the trial of those responsible. 29 Sept 2020 - NI Prosecution Service not to prosecute 15 former soldiers upheld. The indignity both ways of people being forced to chase soldiers now in their 80's or 90's because the Govt has hidden them away for 50 years.

• Like 2

Good reference in Grey's post;

This row arose in an already febrile atmosphere, in which some political actors in Britain are keen to represent its vaccination head start as a benefit of Brexit, and are glad for opportunities for more antagonism with the EU of the kind that fuelled Johnson’s rise to power.

Already this week, a proposal by the European Commission to require pharmaceutical companies to provide data when vaccines leave the bloc resulted in British front pages claiming the EU was threatening to block the UK’s vaccine supply.

An EU demand for vaccines made in factories in Britain is a tabloid dream, or nightmare, come true. It fits so perfectly into the jingoistic and conflict-focused strain of British reporting on the EU that if it wasn’t true, Johnson would have had to invent it.

Yet here’s a fact that fits awkwardly into that narrative: according to Britain’s vaccine taskforce, its initial supply of AstraZeneca doses were made in the EU, in plants in Germany and the Netherlands.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/if-the-vaccines-row-wasn-t-real-boris-johnson-would-have-to-invent-it-1.4469540#.YBLFYGmJoJk.twitter

---------------
To which I add, the Pfizer used in the UK still comes from the EU.
The comments lately from Tory MP's really show they are nasty bunch.

• Like 1

Or the EU numbers they got from Custom Agents on exporting AZ drugs is wrong.
Or AZ lied on production numbers and on export declarations.
Or UK had so much in stock of AZ they could not jab them into people in time and  discarded 1000's or even more in the bin due to expiration date.

Something does not add up, and the EU tries to find out what is the cause.

Let's hope 1 or 2 is right, because 3 would be horrific.

Jacks pinup girl Ursula we hear is taking a hard time from her motherland Germany for her failures in the vaccine debacle. Will she survive if the rats in the sack find a hole out and get their way, after all to prevent an EU crisis, their will have to be a sacrificial political offering.

No mention of  Charles early soundings of implementing article 122 by you Euro lot ?

Article 122 allows the EU to take emergency steps “if severe difficulties arise in the supply of certain products”, or “if a Member State is in difficulties or is seriously threatened with severe difficulties caused by natural disasters or exceptional occurrences beyond its control”. Mr Michel raised the idea in a letter to four prime ministers on Wednesday night. He is now canvassing all 27 leaders. The clear intention is to hold AstraZeneca’s feet to the fire.

VDL, made up news in the UK. There are critical comments as supply is to low and need to be fixed. But not as you mention rats in the sack. Typical Brexit nutter speak. Probably the Express.

Why do you think art 1222 is being discussed. AZ has supply problems with the EU, time to find out why. AZ answers are not convincing the EU.

I am amazed by sensible journalists like Foster jumping to conclusions regarding art 16 without trying to understand why the EU triggers actions.
Nowhere the question; what if it was not a mistake made by some underlings but a warning shot to not use NI to import EU jabs into the UK without EU knowing what is going on.

Grey's bemusement that brexiters have not stopped the EU bashing is naive. A significant proportion see brexit as only the first stage in destroying the EU, which is their ultimate goal, so their rhetoric will only intensify as their influence diminishes.

• Like 3

^^^
Interesting point, and would the EU care by then...

For the vaccine EU drama, here a good article;
https://www.politico.eu/article/europe-coronavirus-vaccine-struggle-pfizer-biontech-astrazeneca/

It has some gaps, but hey it is a short long read... it debunks some myths. And points out the EU could have been more egocentric from the start.
An Eurosceptic could argue EU does not work and should break up.
An Europhile could argue the EU needs more supranational powers.

Proof will be the end of the fall and vaccination rates.
And for sure, the EU rich countries could have vaccinated more then the poorer EU countries if not being bound by the EU. But would be very tough for the other countries.
A pity there is a supply shortness. Get that fixed and the problems are evened out by fall.

3 hours ago, LeoV said:

The comments lately from Tory MP's really show they are nasty bunch.

Really nasty which is not Johnson persona, his other instincts however harness every pound of that nastiness.

They must think the world is stupid not to see the nasty inner Tory core at work.

2 hours ago, hump101 said:

A significant proportion see brexit as only the first stage in destroying the EU, which is their ultimate goal, so their rhetoric will only intensify as their influence diminishes.

Their only Brexit success measure is EU project collapsing because there is no Brexit success.

Simply go to Farage's tweets everytime there is a hint of controversy. You can literally monitor his heartrate....his head will explode on air guaranteed.

1 hour ago, LeoV said:

^^^
Interesting point, and would the EU care by then...

The EU should and MUST care. These people will move their vitriol to other EU countries and keep trying. They are not "Pro-British", they are "Anti-EU". Brexit happened in part because the EU had never seen the need to promote itself, indeed had rebelled against "wasting" resources to do so, but they should wise up.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, hump101 said:

Grey's bemusement that brexiters have not stopped the EU bashing is naive. A significant proportion see brexit as only the first stage in destroying the EU, which is their ultimate goal, so their rhetoric will only intensify as their influence diminishes.

That is a typical expat Europhile statement. I would count myself as a typical 52/48  Brexiteer but would I want the EU to fail, absolutely not as we all want our neighbours to be as wealthy and healthy as possible simply because that means we can trade with them and have common desires of betterment to our fellow countrymen.

To be honest you guys highlight the few EU bashers, but they are few and far between and just catch your eyes because you want to think that all Brexit voters are such. Jack is so typical of this mentality. You have forgotten the 17 million who simply want to get on with their lives and have no further thoughts of ill will toward Europe. Instead you harp on how every Brexit voter is a EU hater, sorry that’s purely in your minds and in reality is simply not the case. Be careful guys as I would suspect you may well not be typical of the EU voter either and may have let Brexit influence every thought to such an extent that you are untypical.

Aneurin Bevan said of the NHS " It will last as long as there are folk left with the faith to fight for it.”

This is true of all social intitutions, and the EU is no different. Those who support it should defend it with the same zeal as those who oppose it apply to their efforts. The remain campaign was not worthy of the moniker, it was so self-evidently the sane choice to remainers that no effort was expended on its behalf other than using tax payers money to leaflet the entire population, which annoyed far more people than even read the leaflets.

9 minutes ago, hump101 said:

Aneurin Bevan said of the NHS " It will last as long as there are folk left with the faith to fight for it.”

This is true of all social intitutions, and the EU is no different. Those who support it should defend it with the same zeal as those who oppose it apply to their efforts. The remain campaign was not worthy of the moniker, it was so self-evidently the sane choice to remainers that no effort was expended on its behalf other than using tax payers money to leaflet the entire population, which annoyed far more people than even read the leaflets.

That is wrong on so many levels and only could be said from someone who wasn’t living in the U.K. prior to the referendum.

50 minutes ago, hump101 said:

These people will move their vitriol to other EU countries and keep trying.

When RoI recently stopped Leave.EU registering they retaliated rekindling the old IREXIT chant ....not noticing Ireland still ranks #1 for people happy being part of EU, (If not #1 high up)

He is a Euro basher in almost every post, but declares he is not... Bi polar.

And the number of EU bashing TBP MEP's elected in the EU parliament was not a sign of EU love fest.

1 minute ago, LeoV said:

And the number of EU bashing TBP MEP's elected in the EU parliament was not a sign of EU love fest.

I am indeed a Euro basher, of the monetary kind only. It will be the main cause of problems in EU and probably the one thing that will make the EU as a project fail. 

But if you would like to back up your statement on how I “bash” Europe then please feel free to do so.

26 minutes ago, Waynemarlow said:

am indeed a Euro basher.....the one thing that will make the EU as a project fail. 

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:
3 hours ago, hump101 said:

A significant proportion see brexit as only the first stage in destroying the EU, which is their ultimate goal, so their rhetoric will only intensify as their influence diminishes.

Their only Brexit success measure is EU project collapsing because there is no Brexit success.

OK we have a pattern there...all the pieces fit together. Historically sound. Never seen a Brexit pluses list, so a EU basher to the core.

However we now have a contradiction.

26 minutes ago, Waynemarlow said:

But if you would like to back up your statement on how I “bash” Europe then please feel free to do so.

We have gone full circle and now back to bi polar..

34 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:
43 minutes ago, Waynemarlow said:

. I would count myself as a typical 52/48  Brexiteer

So you are bi-polar.

30 minutes ago, LeoV said:

46 minutes ago, hump101 said:

The remain campaign was not worthy of the moniker, it was so self-evidently the sane choice to remainers that no effort was expended on its behalf other than using tax payers money to leaflet the entire population, which annoyed far more people than even read the leaflets

Every referendum is partisan, non partisan like FPTP voting rare and that only supported by the majors.

That taxpayer funded drop was dumb as. How was any Electoral Commission hearing on campaign funding limits bring exceeded etc going to fly after that. 

3 hours ago, Waynemarlow said:

That is a typical expat Europhile statement ... bla bla bla

the few EU bashers, but they are few and far between bla bla bla  have forgotten the 17 million who simply want to get on with their lives and have no further thoughts of ill will toward Europe..... bla bla bla

You can clearly see that you are completely out of touch with what's happening in the real world.........  shit I start to sound like you :lol:

Since you are not seeing your aerospace, car manufacturing and other captains of industry friends in the pub your ability to make shite up has gone up a notch.

We visited FIL&MIL this afternoon and first he did was shove the Daily Fail under my nose gloating that the EU had fucked up. ...... before he opened that nice bottle of Merlot.

I kindly educated him on some of the things he didn't know and that juvenile & childish brexiteer behaviour was not becoming for a gent of his advanced age. ...... had to, otherwise no Merlot :D

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Laser1 said:

We visited FIL&MIL this afternoon and first he did was shove the Daily Fail under my nose gloating that the EU had fucked up. .....

And you would have to admit, they have seriously ferked up if all the Irish parties were united and even Slow Joe ( Ok he did have a stammer when younger so perhaps Amtrak Joe may be more appropriate ) was getting on board. Interesting to hear Marr this morning and read some of the dailys all in unison saying how the EU has shown its true colours so soon after Brexit.

Leo V was complaining as usual that the glorius Ursela was only being pillored in the UK by the likes of the Daily Mail, perhaps he may want to look at one of the most Europhile of all BBC progammes Newsnight, on Friday night, it spent the entire 45 minutes giving her a right kicking. The Daily Politics show which is also pretty Europhile at times, spent nearly as long on the same day on the subject. Perhaps poor little Leo's favourite politician, who incidentally whilst as the German Defence minister was considered a dud by her fellow countrymen, may just not be made of the stuff he thinks.

My admiration for the current crop of all politicians on all sides seems to be alas on the edge of being permantly scarred, even I thought Ursela had done a pretty decent job for the EU. But then I guess if a failed politician such as Neil Kinnoch can succeed at the upper levels of the EU, then anyone can succeed once you are on the inside. 

4 hours ago, Waynemarlow said:

Interesting to hear Marr this morning and read some of the dailys all in unison saying how the EU has shown its true colours so soon after Brexit.

Interesting how Marr, Tory Laura and others still can't explain exactly it was what the EU did. Hence neither can you, despite it spelled out on these pages in detail.

That is an extraordinary talent. 

Leo V was complaining as usual that the glorius Ursela was only being pillored in the UK by the likes of the Daily Mail, perhaps he may want to look at one of the most Europhile of all BBC progammes Newsnight, on Friday night, it spent the entire 45 minutes giving her a right kicking. 

Newsnight were stating that the EU had invoked a export ban. That was clearly false and should be retracted but it won't.

The Daily Politics show which is also pretty Europhile at times, spent nearly as long on the same day on the subject.

Daily Politics Show as for the above. 

EU media or thinking outlets around the world did not entertain this bizzare narrative the UK MSM adopted. 

Did anyone in the UK ever think to ask this question.

Has the EU breached the WA or breached any international or trade law by using A16 to fire a warning shot over UK using NI as a backdoor??

The answer clearly No. 

If any in UK still believe the EU have done wrong then pray what is this??

Whyane you love using marriage to describe the EU and UK's relationship.

The UK is that husband that constantly cheats, yet loses his mind when the wife shags the fitness instructor.

• Like 2

British press....

Better read the Politico article.

Anyway, did the Uk press already talked about the findings at the Belgium factory ?
Hint, no problems with production process as said by AZ.

VDL on twitter after talking with AZ:

Step forward on vaccines. @AstraZeneca will deliver 9 million additional doses in the first quarter (40 million in total) compared to last week’s offer & will start deliveries one week earlier than scheduled. The company will also expand its manufacturing capacity in Europe.

----
Still a lot less then expected, but we will see in fall.

10 hours ago, Waynemarlow said:
10 hours ago, Laser1 said:

We visited FIL&MIL this afternoon and first he did was shove the Daily Fail under my nose gloating that the EU had fucked up. .....

And you would have to admit, they have seriously ferked up if all the Irish parties were united

" if all the Irish parties were united"

I forgot this rubbish which you probably extracted from your weekend reading and not thinking, despite the head start you got here.

You should try citing one day....oops ...silly suggestion.

The Irish were NOT united because both were speaking of different things. 

Arlene on Unionist side was referring to A16 being 'triggered' and being "used" and so going mental about a hard border and the EU were going to starve NI to death bullshit. 

But the best. She begged Johnson to invoke A16.

If there hadn't then and still isn't today any 'ban' or even the listed 'control measures' on EU exports being listed, registered and invoked, pray how was A16 being 'used' as she says? Fucking magic??

Have you and Arlene ever been a item??

Mary Lou from the Republican side ONLY  refered to A16's future 'use' and there was a trade war by a ban being imposed. She spoke diplomatically about cool heads and solidarity between UK and EU.

Compare that to this shite from bitter and twisted Arlene desperately trying to remain (nice pun) relevant to her NI Unionist constituents, many who see they need to be talking integration in NI now and it's goodbye England. 

Es7VwdLXYAELB5V.jpeg

4 hours ago, LeoV said:

VDL on twitter after talking with AZ:

Step forward on vaccines. @AstraZeneca will deliver 9 million additional doses in the first quarter (40 million in total) compared to last week’s offer & will start deliveries one week earlier than scheduled. The company will also expand its manufacturing capacity in Europe.

----
Still a lot less then expected, but we will see in fall.

AZ finally had a gulp of reality about the comparative size of the players they were stuck in the middle of.

2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

" if all the Irish parties were united"

I forgot this rubbish which you probably extracted from your weekend reading and not thinking, despite the head start you got here.

You should try citing one day....oops ...silly suggestion.

The Irish were NOT united because both were speaking of different things. 

Arlene on Unionist side was referring to A16 being 'triggered' and being "used" and so going mental about a hard border and the EU were going to starve NI to death bullshit. 

But the best. She begged Johnson to invoke A16.

If there hadn't then and still isn't today any 'ban' or even the listed 'control measures' on EU exports being listed, registered and invoked, pray how was A16 being 'used' as she says? Fucking magic??

Have you and Arlene ever been a item??

Mary Lou from the Republican side ONLY  refered to A16's future 'use' and there was a trade war by a ban being imposed. She spoke diplomatically about cool heads and solidarity between UK and EU.

Compare that to this shite from bitter and twisted Arlene desperately trying to remain (nice pun) relevant to her NI Unionist constituents, many who see they need to be talking integration in NI now and it's goodbye England. 

Es7VwdLXYAELB5V.jpeg

SnArlene has made her request perfectly clear, cheddar cheese and pineapple on a stick.

Chop Chop!!

And the resemblance is striking..

Has the EU breached the WA or breached any international or trade law by using A16 to fire a warning shot over UK using NI as a backdoor??

The answer clearly No. 

So all your pages here on this forum on how Boris was to break the WD agreement when he introduced the IMB, was not as you portrayed, but simply a warning shot.

I guess you overplayed it yet again much like all your scorn that the U.K. wouldn’t partake in the joint purchase of vaccines, oh how you wailed that the EU would get first dibs due to its size. How wrong you were yet again.

For all your postings Jack, everything you portray seems to be the exact opposite in the real world.

Thumbs up this morning, everyone over the age of 70 in our extended family, including those in Wales have all had their first part of the vaccine. As a bonus the 3 who are working within hospitals have also had their first shot. 

The downside of this COVID pandemic, a good riding buddy who I rode with yesterday lost his father in law during the week to COVID. Caught in a care home that was supposedly on lock down. Guys this is an amazing virus, it can get to places even despite the best of care. 

19 hours ago, hump101 said:

19 hours ago, Waynemarlow said:

That is wrong on so many levels and only could be said from someone who wasn’t living in the U.K. prior to the referendum.

Would you explain what you mean by that  Wayne? I don't see anything in what Mr 101 has posted that looks wrong, so I'm puzzled by your comment. 

Thanks, 

W.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, WGWarburton said:

Would you explain what you mean by that  Wayne? I don't see anything in what Mr 101 has posted that looks wrong, so I'm puzzled by your comment. 

Thanks, 

W.

Being of the Remain only view + living in Scotland, I guess you would never have noticed the bias in the likes of Newsnight, Question Time, BBC News at 6.00 leading up to the referendum. 

5 minutes ago, Waynemarlow said:

Being of the Remain only view + living in Scotland, I guess you would never have noticed the bias in the likes of Newsnight, Question Time, BBC News at 6.00 leading up to the referendum. 

Again, would you explain what you meant... all of Mr 101's comments seem accurate, yet you describe them as "wrong on so many levels", how do you draw that conclusion?

There was no real attempt to make a case for remaining,  which was foolish.

Thanks, 

W.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WGWarburton said:

There was no real attempt to make a case for remaining,  which was foolish.

Really, Cameron and his croonies used every political lever going even letter bombing us, the BBC haranged us, James OBrien on LBC wailed at every oppurtunity, the Scots cried foul, the NI highlighted the border problems, the Brit expats in France complained they didn't have a vote even though they hadn't lived in the country for 20 years, for 2 years up to the referendum the media went into full Goebbals propaganda on both sides of the argument.

Where were you, earplugs in and hoping Remain would win, it was such a sure thing. Sadly for you 17 million thought otherwise. Now 4 years on you are still harping on it all wasn't fair.

6 minutes ago, Waynemarlow said:

Really, Cameron and his croonies used every political lever going even letter bombing us, the BBC haranged us, James OBrien on LBC wailed at every oppurtunity, the Scots cried foul, the NI highlighted the border problems, the Brit expats in France complained they didn't have a vote even though they hadn't lived in the country for 20 years, for 2 years up to the referendum the media went into full Goebbals propaganda on both sides of the argument.

Where were you, earplugs in and hoping Remain would win, it was such a sure thing. Sadly for you 17 million thought otherwise. Now 4 years on you are still harping on it all wasn't fair.

Bullshit. Were you out of the country during 2015 by any chance?

I assume you think that an overseas audience will swallow rubbish like this, or maybe you are just trolling?

Whatever... what you say above is flat out untrue, whereas hump101's comment is an accurate description of the foolish complacency that led to the leave campaign's marginal win in the poll.

Thanks for answering the question.

Cheers,

W.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Waynemarlow said:

So all your pages here on this forum on how Boris was to break the WD agreement when he introduced the IMB, was not as you portrayed, but simply a warning shot.

Introduced.??? 

What introduced is spending months trying to cook, committee hearings, multiple house readings and two visits to Lord's, two record votes saying it was fucked and then he tore it up. That sort of intruduced

A warning shot that got him precisely fucking what??....

....except look like a first class twat??

Your analogy is breathtaking. 

And this shit??

I guess you overplayed it yet again much like all your scorn that the U.K. wouldn’t partake in the joint purchase of vaccines, oh how you wailed that the EU would get first dibs due to its size. How wrong you were yet again.

For all your postings Jack, everything you portray seems to be the exact opposite in the real world.

Vaccines, joint purchase offers, priority and scorn?? WT

I have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Are you into crack??

4 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

What introduced is spending months trying to cook, committee hearings, multiple house readings and two visits to Lord's, two record votes saying it was fucked and then he tore it up.

At least Boris was open about it, Ursela and her sidekicks just did it without even informing the likes of Ireland, probably just a handful of unsackable Eurocrats making a decision. So much for the 27 countries having a say.

Whatever... what you say above is flat out untrue,

I've heard of Covid deniers but you are more and more sounding like a " Brexit Denier ".

Maybe I lived in England and you lived in Scotland, perhaps thats why the Scots voted to Remain, they didn't have the access to the information widely out there the English did ?

Amazing that Whyne keeps going when all the other pro Brexiteers have realised that there is no upside, and that the promises were bollocks. A very select religious sect is my only idea about why he is still here.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

What introduced is spending months trying to cook, committee hearings, multiple house readings and two visits to Lord's, two record votes saying it was fucked and then he tore it up.

At least Boris was open about it, Ursela  and  her sidekicks just did it without even informing the likes of Ireland....So much for the 27 countries having a  say.

What didn't they tell Ireland?? Ireland were told about A.16/control audit measures, as all E27 states were, the same control measures converted to being a export ban by the UK MSM. 

Open about it???

That big building besides the Thames where goings on are televised is called Westminister. It starts life there as a Bill before it can become law you moron.

Tellingly Johnson said absolutely nothing about the IMB dying a death. At the end he pretended it didn't exist and scurried off back to his rathole..

How old were you when you stopped going to school?

I've heard of Covid deniers but you are more and more sounding like a " Brexit Denier ".

Maybe I lived in England and you lived in Scotland, perhaps thats why the Scots voted to Remain, they didn't have the access to the information widely out there the English did ?

The reverse seems more likely, IMHO. The informed more inclined to remain, the faithful to leave.

Cheers,

W.

• Like 2

What didn't they tell Ireland?? Ireland were told about A.16/control audit measures, as all E27 states were, the same control measures converted to being a export ban by the UK MSM. 

Ah I seem to recall seeing Micheal saying to Marr that it was only after the event being published were they told. I guess thats the little nugget that Ireland has just realised, they can be sacrificed in a whim by the top brass.

Perhaps thats what the coded message of Truss was with her statement that we may send vaccine to help Ireland out, afterall we are joined at the hip at the border.

The informed more inclined to remain, the faithful to leave.

But we were on our wayout the day after the Referendum, thats democracy, you lose the vote and you are out. Ummm definately a " Brexit Denier "

Ah I seem to recall seeing Micheal saying to Marr that it was only after the event being published were they told. I guess thats the little nugget that Ireland has just realised, they can be sacrificed in a whim by the top brass.

"You recall..."

Scroll up for a fact check on your 'recall' on this matter...it's 100%.

Scroll up to my post with the attached control audit country exception list and it's timing .....or do the commission send me stuff secretly. 

Fuckwit.

Perhaps thats what the coded message of Truss was with her statement that we may send vaccine to help Ireland out, afterall we are joined at the hip at the border.

"May send vaccine..to help out."

NO that is not what she said. She did many interviews on Sunday. At 0.55 here is extract of one on Sky

All interviews like that stuck to this script

"Britain is ready to send leftover vaccines as soon as our population is protected"

Other countries are already committed to sending vaccine to their neighbours in conjunction with their own rollouts.

The UK approved their first of three vaccines 2 months ago, yet hasn't done the same.

In fact it's own far flung territories are yet to receive ANY vaccine 2 months into the UK's program.

The UK's position is crystal clear.

Your recall is spot on again.

5 hours ago, WGWarburton said:

The informed more inclined to remain, the faithful to leave.

But we were on our wayout the day after the Referendum, thats democracy, you lose the vote and you are out. Ummm definately a " Brexit Denier "

"But we were on our wayout the day after the Referendum, thats democracy.."

Mmmmmm on the way out after the referendum 4 1/2 years ago and democracy??

Wayne pray tell us how leaders of the Leave campaign, say just Johnson and Gove did to  ASSIST the UK PREPARE for Brexit during the first 3 years under May as two senior members of her Cabinet? 

Then as Prime Minister and Minister in charge of Brexit for the next 1 1/2 years, what did they actually do to prepare for Brexit?

Then at the end of that what did they exactly have to show for all that work??

Obviously also measured against "that's democracy" attached to the democratic EXPECTATIONS of the MAJORITY of that who voted leave, 4 1/2 years ago.

The £350m/week red bus and Norway deal promise could be a good starting point, but it's up to you.

This should be an interesting rewrite of democratic history....bet you don't even try though.

19 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

"But we were on our wayout the day after the Referendum, thats democracy.."

Mmmmmm on the way out after the referendum 4 1/2 years ago and democracy??

Wayne pray tell us how leaders of the Leave campaign, say just Johnson and Gove did to  ASSIST the UK PREPARE for Brexit during the first 3 years under May as two senior members of her Cabinet? 

Then as Prime Minister and Minister in charge of Brexit for the next 1 1/2 years, what did they actually do to prepare for Brexit?

Then at the end of that what did they exactly have to show for all that work??

Obviously also measured against "that's democracy" attached to the democratic EXPECTATIONS of the MAJORITY of that who voted leave, 4 1/2 years ago.

The £350m/week red bus and Norway deal promise could be a good starting point, but it's up to you.

This should be an interesting rewrite of democratic history....bet you don't even try though.

Agree they have been ferking useless, but then May before them was even more useless, leaving them to have to clean up her, her Remain biased parliament and her civil servants ( none of whom wanted to leave the EU ) mess. As Boris & Co had to start from a pretty bad place as they have, then to even get Brexit over the line is a wonder. One thing you cannot do is blame Boris for the delay in leaving, thats down to May and her cohorts.

But Jack what are you going to do about Brexit, everything you write now is in a past tense. Brexit is done and all you can do is report using hindsight, much like a bitter divorcee when her husband has moved onto the prettier more exciting woman. Every minute you spend writing here is a total and utter waste of your time. Far better to be in the proactive Australian whine fest thread where you can actually get ahead of the game and actually prophecise on the future. Or is that out of your intellectual range, genuine non Twitter based, thought ?

Then at the end of that what did they exactly have to show for all that work??....

This should be an interesting rewrite of democratic history....bet you don't even try though.

One thing you cannot do is blame Boris for the delay in leaving, thats down to May and her cohorts.

:lol::lol::lol:

As for marriage..

Brexit is done and all you can do is report using hindsight, much like a bitter divorcee when her husband has moved onto the prettier more exciting woman.

That marriage shit has already been covered off.

On 2/1/2021 at 8:27 AM, jack_sparrow said:

Whyane you love using marriage to describe the EU and UK's relationship.

The UK is that husband that constantly cheats, yet loses his mind when the wife shags the fitness instructor.

As for this shit.

Every minute you spend writing here is a total and utter waste of your time. Far better to be in the proactive Australian whine fest thread where you can actually get ahead of the game and actually prophecise on the future.

So you say NOT "proactive" IS "downsizing the UK and opening in the EU 18 months ago and that is NOT "actually get ahead of the game and actually prophecise on the future".

Your disabilities are too long to list.

10 hours ago, Waynemarlow said:

One thing you cannot do is blame Boris for the delay in leaving, thats down to May and her cohorts.

May tried to leave cleanly. Boris left with shit in pants. Sure he didn't delay, but that is it. He just wings it, no plan. His "plan" seems to be MAGA... sorry, MEGA!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Waynemarlow said:

Nuggets pop out to remind how clueless you are.

At Theresa May's 2016 October conference speech she ruled out the SM Norway or Swiss models. It was SHE who lit the spark then to the Brexit you love, NO ONE else.

That caused almost a 'coup' as it rode roughshod over the Leave referendum promises and created a myriad of problems and delays for later on.

She got 100% of the blame (by myopic people such as you) as the instigators Johnson and Co caused mayhem inside and outside of Westminister.

With that Johnson crawled up the drainpipe at #10 and broke in.

So you say NOT "proactive" IS "downsizing the UK and opening in the EU 18 months ago and that is NOT "actually get ahead of the game and actually prophecise on the future".

Bit garbled there Jack, where’s your researcher with the one spelling error, whoever it was used to keep your witterings in check and we used get some idea of what you meant. 

By the way, I on behalf of the 3 posters here on this thread ( I can’t count CuMS as he only posts Scottish hard done by Expat shit ) are asking that you re employ your researchers, at least we used to get some worthy entertainment here on this thread. All we are getting is puerile adolescent schoolboy stuff at the moment.

7 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

At Theresa May's 2016 October conference speech she ruled out Norway or Swiss model. It was she who lot the spark to the Brexit you love

The same conference where she was on Bran-vin

On 1/31/2021 at 8:36 AM, Sea warrior said:

332638B5-46CF-4325-92CB-C8B15AAA3F13.jpeg

Same deal ..Arlene is geeing up the up the fuckwits

Northern Ireland suspends Brexit checks amid safety fears for port staff 

Decision came after council withdrew 12 staff at Larne following reports of ‘menacing behaviour

Tensions over checks on goods crossing the Irish Sea for supermarkets and food services have surfaced in loyalist communities in the past two weeks, with graffiti threatening officials

Has someone put a list together yet of specific products, industries, people, that HM Gov have shafted through ignorance, oversight, incompetence, or contempt?

One or two to kick off where the result is catastrophic.

Seed potatoes.
Eels.
Live bivalve molluscs (Clams, mussels, scallops …)

Perhaps Whyne can give us his list of products, industries and people who have benefitted?