Lt. Colonel Vindman Fired

On Sunday, National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien said Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who gave a bombshell testimony in the House impeachment investigation last month on President Donald Trump’s Ukraine scheme, will be removed from his post at the White House National Security Council…

...The national security adviser said Vindman, who currently serves as the council’s Director for European Affairs, will be removed as a part of the White House’s “streamlining” efforts.

“My understanding is he’s–that Colonel Vindman is detailed from the Department of Defense,” O’Brien said. “So everyone who’s detailed at the NSC, people are going to start going back to their own departments and we’ll bring in new folks.”

When Brennan asked O’Brien to confirm that the decision is not retaliation against Vindman, whom Trump has baselessly accused of being a “Never Trumper,” the national security adviser’s response was that he personally had never retaliated against anyone.”

This should send a clear message to any more of those traitors trying to overthrow the Trump coup.

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Trump and his criminal klan are going to be “streamlined” right into a federal prison someday soon.

Can someone please fastrack the streamlining the pettiness is beyond pathetic and he is sending a message to the military you don't matter shit to me..

The POTUS is, so fucking unpresidential, what a nasty vindictive  piece of shit, he is not even worth spit.

Imagine if Vindman had bone spurs back in the day..... Oh, the places he could have gone, and the things he could have done......

• Like 1

Vindman prolly wants a different assignment anyway. The real crime, a crime that is likely prosecutable, was calling Vindman a traitor. That slander should be called out in legal proceedings.

Golly, add it to the list of articles of impeachment.

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

Hadn’t heard that but you know Trumps instructions to O’Brien including stopping him from a pathway to a full bird rank.

I've heard that retaliation is being looked at, but I don't believe that will hold up since he serves at the pleasure of the president. Let him go write a book and cash in before the election.

20 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Hadn’t heard that but you know Trumps instructions to O’Brien including stopping him from a pathway to a full bird rank.

He will get his bird when Trump is gone. 

Interesting data -

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/10/23/military-times-poll-what-you-really-think-about-trump/#.We617FI69Mt.twitter

Among the many takeaways in Military Times’ far-ranging poll of service members’ attitudes toward President Donald Trump and his policies, the clearest may be these: The commander-in-chief’s strongest support within the armed forces comes from the uncommissioned, the Marine Corps, and the Army — and his biggest critics in the service come from the officers’ ranks, the Navy, and the Air Force. What service you’re in, and whether you’re enlisted or not, turn out to be the two biggest factors in your support for Trump.

84BD4EBD-3B70-464C-B294-EC54CCADB1CD.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Sean said:

Interesting data -

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/10/23/military-times-poll-what-you-really-think-about-trump/#.We617FI69Mt.twitter

Among the many takeaways in Military Times’ far-ranging poll of service members’ attitudes toward President Donald Trump and his policies, the clearest may be these: The commander-in-chief’s strongest support within the armed forces comes from the uncommissioned, the Marine Corps, and the Army — and his biggest critics in the service come from the officers’ ranks, the Navy, and the Air Force. What service you’re in, and whether you’re enlisted or not, turn out to be the two biggest factors in your support for Trump.

I'm really surprised his supporters among the military are as numerous as that.

He's an asshole. He's proud of being an asshole and made it his trademark. Most guys in the military don't like working for an asshole.

- DSK

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Interesting data -

Looks like everywhere else - the smarter and/or more educated you are the less you support Trump

2 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It's his right.

It shows how he values politics above security

It shows the reich doesn't care about anything but winning.

Trump gives Jeffreaux and the elk a reason to do their happy dance. All this burning!

I think the point of Vindman's attorney is that he's not resigning. If Shitstain wants to fire him, he'll have to fire him. I think the point of O'Brien is that Shitstain wants him gone and that it sure would be easier if Vindman fell on his sword.

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

I think the point of Vindman's attorney is that he's not resigning. If Shitstain wants to fire him, he'll have to fire him. I think the point of O'Brien is that Shitstain wants him gone and that it sure would be easier if Vindman fell on his sword.

Just running more intelligent people out of the White House. I guess a clown car will carry the next advisors. 

As a veteran , I'm disgust how this country and this scumbag draft dodging  president treats our veterans, 

I will not go to the VA hospital/ clinic's as there pig sty's,

Yet people will thank you for you for your service , Well you want to thank me and all our veteran's "DUMP TRUMP"

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Olsonist said:

It’s not like he doesn’t have enough bullshitters working for him to cook up a good bullshit reason for firing him, and a legion of bullshitters to spread the bullshit far and wide. 

20 minutes ago, garuda3 said:

As a veteran , I'm disgust how this country and this scumbag draft dodging  president treats our veterans, 

I will not go to the VA hospital/ clinic's as there pig sty's,

Yet people will thank you for you for your service , Well you want to thank me and all our veteran's "DUMP TRUMP"

There are some good VA hospitals, but unfortunately they are not the majority.

Considering the level of training and ability demanded of the military, it's extremely ironic that VA services (try to get a VA mortgage some time) are a maze of sinecures and sloth

- DSK

2 hours ago, Rum Runner said:

Just running more intelligent people out of the White House. I guess a clown car will carry the next advisors. 

This is how sociopaths take over.  They don't give a shit about the country.  As long as they benefit, it's all good!

45 minutes ago, Jules said:

This is how sociopaths take over.  They don't give a shit about the country.  As long as they benefit, it's all good!

Yep the Fuck you I got mine is barely concealed,

The Feds  should round up Mitch his Wife and most of Donnie’s cabinet and throw them in jail then wait for the self serving backstabbing to begin.

They are all complicit in a self serving Rort of the American people, any other country in the world there would be marches and riots by now, the complacency allows these fuckers to squeeze a little more out before the shit hits the fan.

Lock em all up!

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Biden should pledge to bring back all the patriotic Americans 

that the Drumph persecuted for the intolerable practice 

of putting country over expediency. 

3 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

I knew the lefty echo chamber could be counted on to cry about something that has occurred since the Jefferson administration

There are few things that cowards revile more than a honorable, decorated war veteran.

14 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I hope that Tammy Duckworth forgets to retract her hold on those 1,000 promotions.

Vindman rec’d a promotion Monday or last week.   He got a bump in pay and retired.  

my guess is his ‘bullying’ was no more than no one would talk to or acknowledge him.   Schiff chewed him up and spit him out.

2 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

Vindman rec’d a promotion Monday or last week.   He got a bump in pay and retired.  

Wrong.

Army Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman's submission for retirement came shortly after his application to be promoted was approved by the Pentagon and right before it was set to reach the White House in a move that may have averted a looming partisan battle that could have held up the promotions of more than 1,000 U.S. service members if the promotion had been denied.

https://www.newsweek.com/vindman-retires-before-partisan-battle-trump-1516427

3 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

my guess is his ‘bullying’ was no more than no one would talk to or acknowledge him.   Schiff chewed him up and spit him out. 

The bolded part is just a fucking lie.

Why write out "guesses" that are just slander?

- DSK

22 hours ago, Sean said:

Wrong.

Army Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman's submission for retirement came shortly after his application to be promoted was approved by the Pentagon and right before it was set to reach the White House in a move that may have averted a looming partisan battle that could have held up the promotions of more than 1,000 U.S. service members if the promotion had been denied.

https://www.newsweek.com/vindman-retires-before-partisan-battle-trump-1516427

Thanks for clarifying. Arrival I read said Esper approved the promotion but, yes, Trump would still have to approve.  Looks like he did the right thing.  Schiff fucked him.

2 hours ago, Rok Dog said:
On 7/9/2020 at 7:45 AM, Steam Flyer said:

The bolded part is just a fucking lie.

Why write out "guesses" that are just slander?

Settle down, Francis.

Well?

It seems to me that a philosophy which requires constant lying to support it cannot be much good to anybody.

And a certain type of person is amused by rude slander, are you one? I'm not.

- DSK

• Like 1

I hope he spit on his badges, I.D.'s etc. when he turned them in to his "superiors".

Military honour indeed. What a fucking joke.

On 7/10/2020 at 11:15 AM, SloopJonB said:

I hope he spit on his badges, I.D.'s etc. when he turned them in to his "superiors".

Military honour indeed. What a fucking joke.

That who Ukraine call thing was weak.   Schiff and Dems chewed Vindman up and tossed him aside.   He had have known his life in the military was over after that.  

Just now, Rok Dog said:

That who Ukraine call thing was weak.   Schiff and Dems chewed Vindman up and tossed him aside.   He had have known his life in the military was over after that.  

Which departments of the government do they control right now? Sure, excuse your mango messiah.

On 7/12/2020 at 11:48 PM, Ishmael said:

Which departments of the government do they control right now? Sure, excuse your mango messiah.

Trump didn’t force him in bed with The Liar Schiff.