Bullshit Resume and Fake TIME cover

IIRC, Trump also had a fake Time cover made up, and he proudly displayed this fake on a wall somewhere.  Since I read the "Art of the Deal" 30 years ago, I knew instantly that he is a fraud, a crook, a liar and a cheating grifter, who shouldn't be elected for dog catcher....  I hope he gets life with no parole, after he leaves office....  For all the little people he screwed over with his unpaid bills, and multiple bankruptcies...

18 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The greatest lying administration in American history hires a liar. Wasn't this something taught at Trump U?

Taught? You could major in it.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

The IRS revoked the organization's tax exempt status in May this year for failing to file its annual filings for the past three years, according to the agency's website.

"To not file with the IRS for three years is really being a scofflaw," Eve Borenstein, a lawyer with Harmon Curran law firm and a prominent expert on nonprofit tax law, told NBC News. "They should know how to properly report their program accomplishments and also address other required asks."

Despite losing its charitable status, the organization continues to solicit donations on its website.

Did anyone else visit the link to the Linking the World website?

I went just to see whether they were claiming donations are tax deductible. 501(c)4's can solicit and receive donations but they're not tax deductible and the organization can't say that they are. I didn't find any actual solicitation of donations on the page, which was just a bunch of media snippets.

I did notice this:

Mina Chang on Geospatial Intelligence in Proactive Development GEOINT 2018 Keynote Speaker Read the article here: http://trajectorymagazine.com/marshaling-data-for-the-greater-good/ The annual GEOINT Symposium is the nation's largest gathering of industry, academia, and government to include Defense, Intelligence and Homeland Security Communities as well as commercial, Fed/Civil, State and Local geospatial intelligence stakeholders.

I'm not sure how or why intelligence is/becomes Geospatial. Buzzword gobbledygook? I'm not quite "woke" enough to say gobbledypersonofasiandescent.

She sounds like a smooth scammer.

In a 2014 video she described her charity to a room full of Texas college students. "Linking the World provides hunger relief, medical aid," she said. "We have operated schools, we have built schools in places like Afghanistan, Myanmar, Haiti, Kenya."

Uh huh. With no international staff and almost no budget.

Regardless of all that, I wish her well in the battle with brain cancer. Because fuck cancer.

13 hours ago, billy backstay said:

IIRC, Trump also had a fake Time cover made up, and he proudly displayed this fake on a wall somewhere.  Since I read the "Art of the Deal" 30 years ago, I knew instantly that he is a fraud, a crook, a liar and a cheating grifter, who shouldn't be elected for dog catcher....  I hope he gets life with no parole, after he leaves office....  For all the little people he screwed over with his unpaid bills, and multiple bankruptcies...

Your recollection is spot on.

And, TIME magazine asked him to remove them.

12 hours ago, Plenipotentiary Tom said:

I did notice this:

I'm not sure how or why intelligence is/becomes Geospatial. Buzzword gobbledygook? I'm not quite "woke" enough to say gobbledypersonofasiandescent.

It was about 1992.  Before that it was just spooky space stuff.

17 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

The gap between Chang's actual qualifications and her claims appears to be the latest example of lax vetting by the Trump administration, which has become known for its many job vacancies and appointments made without thorough screening.

I disagree.  All Trump appointees are seriously vetted.  "Do you pledge your undying loyalty to Donald Trump?"

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I guess it's "time" for President Trump to commission a new fake magazine cover.

Greta Thunberg is Time's 2019 Person of the Year

I’m surprised that the Twitterverse is not ablaze with Trump’s missives about the unfairness of it all.  

On 11/13/2019 at 11:21 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

That’s an awesome con!  She definitely has what it takes for this administration. 

Sadly this sort of dishonesty seems to be on the rise..A very senior person in the South Australian Gov just got caught, fired and procicuted for the same thing.

Dunno if its the ease with which people can fake documents like CV's and references or the seemingly growing number with some sort of criminal self entitlement or that people are less connected in real time or a mixture of them all..But fraud by impostership ?? seems to be rife these days. 

Perhaps it's simply useless HR people now drowning in  generations of their own bullshit.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Sadly this sort of dishonesty seems to be on the rise..A very senior person in the South Australian Gov just got caught, fired and procicuted for the same thing.

Dunno if its the ease with which people can fake documents like CV's and references or the seemingly growing number with some sort of criminal self entitlement or that people are less connected in real time or a mixture of them all..But fraud by impostership ?? seems to be rife these days. 

Perhaps it's simply useless HR people now drowning in  generations of their own bullshit.

But:

A. She's hot, and

B. Hilary used email.

Took longer than I thought

“Trump slams Greta Thunberg, teen climate activist, after Time magazine honor: ‘Greta must work on her Anger Management problem!'”

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-trump-greta-thunberg-tweet-20191212-scoecau3nvgy3oxrzzwemq3kzm-story.html

51 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Took longer than I thought

“Trump slams Greta Thunberg, teen climate activist, after Time magazine honor: ‘Greta must work on her Anger Management problem!'”

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-trump-greta-thunberg-tweet-20191212-scoecau3nvgy3oxrzzwemq3kzm-story.html

Trump went on to say she needs to accept her hair loss and get rid of the comb over.

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I am fairly certain we could find a similar insult from President Obama, aimed at Malala Yousafzai, when she made the cover of Time magazine.

You don't have to go looking, Dog will just make something up.

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

You don't have to go looking, Dog will just make something up.

Reflecting on his meeting with Malala last year, the President released the following statement to congratulate her and Kailash on their remarkable accomplishments in the pursuit of peace: 

On behalf of Michelle, myself and all Americans, I want to congratulate Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi on winning the Nobel Peace Prize. 

2 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It’s the first time trumps gone after a teenager since he stopped hanging out with Epstein. /stolen joke

"In today's global society, social media is an inevitable part of our children's daily lives. It can be used in many positive ways, but can also be destructive and harmful when used incorrectly. This is why 'Be Best' chooses to focus on the importance of teaching our next generation how to conduct themselves safely and in a positive manner in an online setting."

-Melania Trump

"A teenager working on her anger management problem. Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend."

-Greta Thunberg

6 hours ago, inneedofadvice said:

Gotta like her new biline on twitter

https://twitter.com/GretaThunberg

"A teenager working on her anger management problem. Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend."

Trump's response to that should be interesting since, not having a friend in the world, that is something he is incapable of doing.

6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Trump's response to that should interesting since, not having a friend in the world, that is something he is incapable of doing.

Old joke modified for the present:

Trump was so unlikable as a kid that his mom had to tie a bone around his neck in order to get the family dog to play with him.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, inneedofadvice said:

Gotta like her new biline on twitter

https://twitter.com/GretaThunberg

Gosh. She is so clever for a 16 year old. How does she do it?

12 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

"In today's global society, social media is an inevitable part of our children's daily lives. It can be used in many positive ways, but can also be destructive and harmful when used incorrectly. This is why 'Be Best' chooses to focus on the importance of teaching our next generation how to conduct themselves safely and in a positive manner in an online setting."

-Melania Trump

Anti - bullying should be taught at home, or in this case the WH, A good parent or in this case wife should take the phone away from the moron using it!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, garuda3 said:
16 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

-Melania Trump

Anti - bullying should be taught at home, or in this case the WH, A good parent or in this case wife should take the phone away from the moron using it!

What the fuck would he do all day?  It doesn't seem like there is anything of importance keeping him from incessantly Tweeting.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

We should stick Trump in a room full of mirrors that reflect back an Adonis, fill it with hamberders and KFC and pipe in sound tracks and videos heaping constant praise on him.  He will never come out, and the world will be a better place.

7 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Would you prefer he actually worked?

Hasn't he fucked things up enough for you?

Having him stay on the shitter and tweet stupidities is the best option at this point.

Just now, Ishmael said:

Now he's going to have to shoot the other two so he can be first.

He is first.  More votes to impeach him than to impeach Clinton.  Johnson doesn’t count, fewer members of the House back then.

Ishould do the vote on a % basis to see if he is #1.

5 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

He is first.  More votes to impeach him than to impeach Clinton.  Johnson doesn’t count, fewer members of the House back then.

Ishould do the vote on a % basis to see if he is #1.

He'll always be a #2 on any of my lists.