inexperienced couple buy a p.o.s. catamaran

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey folks!! Squeaky here! Hahaha I'll start by saying thank you for the hundreds of giggles that you all gave me with this thread!!!! Its pretty epic! Never thought I'd go along with a group of folks

FTFY. It's a catamaran...

Darwinism. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Squeaky said:

Well..... iLl leave it up to yalls imagination. I wasnt satisfied with either lol. Looks like I found a narcissist looking for his next victim. 

Yep. You are correct about you stepping right into a narcissist’s trap. Boat should have been named Gaslight Express

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Squeaky said:

Well..... iLl leave it up to yalls imagination. I wasnt satisfied with either lol. Looks like I found a narcissist looking for his next victim. 

dont make the same mistake again.

11 hours ago, basketcase said:

dont make the same mistake again.

Never ever again. I remember every red flag. Being called names is when I should have left. I'm working on the videos today!!!. Having a service for my bestie Sunday and Monday. Working as much as I possibly can to help everyone including myself. ♡♡♡♡ I hope yall have an awesome day!!

• Like 2

Ok, so I am just catching up!!!! :huh:

I am surprised the engine is still running, but I see that the back fell off and is being held to the boat with some 3-strand nylon.

Gomer was a bigger asshole off camera than on camera, Squeaky left him, she has been on a real sail boat with rudders, is now an Anarchist, and called him a DoucheCanoe?

Holy Fuck. Go the Squeaks!!!  Since I've noticed we are educating Squeaky on SA-isms we like to say from time to time, Squeaky, "Go the X", originally came  from this boat, The Cone of Silence, and the phrase was  "Go the Cone!" - This particular boat went like hell downwind with its big ass spinnakers.

cone2.jpg

• Like 3
On 11/27/2020 at 2:40 AM, robtoujours said:

Does the human brain resemble the Universe?

The human brain functions thanks to its wide neuronal network that is deemed to contain approximately 69 billion neurons. On the other hand, the observable universe is composed of a cosmic web of at least 100 billion galaxies. Within both systems, only 30% of their masses are composed of galaxies and neurons. Within both systems, galaxies and neurons arrange themselves in long filaments or nodes between the filaments. Finally, within both systems, 70% of the distribution of mass or energy is composed of components playing an apparently passive role: water in the brain and dark energy in the observable Universe.

B)

That begs the question.  If the human brain is conscious and has the capacity of consciousness, then is the universe also conscious?  Since the universe came first and we're evolved from pre-existing, established and refined forces, patterns and  mechanics of nature, that pre-date us by nearly the age of the universe, im going to have to conclude it does. 

Edited by Astroturf
alien life force intervention.
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Hike, Bitches! said:

In reality, I think Squeaks got off that POS just in time given the condition of the 'vessel'. 

I think you are right! His latest video is when things in our relationship started getting more shitty lol at some point here soon he kicks a pot of boiling water on me because I didnt put the lid on it to bring it to a boil. I think he was just mad because he had to drive his boat all day. (I would help motor. It wasnt the safest for me. I had to stand on the back of the transom. Directly above the motor. I really think he cared about me and my safety ;) jk ) hehehehe happy Thursday folks!!! Hope everyone has a beautiful day

• Like 1

Well..if the boat had rudders, some sort of proper steering system, and maybe an autopilot, he wouldn't have to hang on to the outboard tiller handle all day. All his own fault. I am really surprised the trip went as long as it did. I am still sure we'll find this POS on a beach somewhere abandoned and full of water.

On to bigger and better things for Squeaky!!!

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Hike, Bitches! said:

Well..if the boat had rudders, some sort of proper steering system, and maybe an autopilot, he wouldn't have to hang on to the outboard tiller handle all day. All his own fault. I am really surprised the trip went as long as it did. I am still sure we'll find this POS on a beach somewhere abandoned and full of water.

On to bigger and better things for Squeaky!!!

An autopilot?? You got to be fucking kidding!! Next thing you will recommend is a radar for that piece of shit. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, GH41 said:

An autopilot?? You got to be fucking kidding!! Next thing you will recommend is a radar for that piece of shit. 

best thing for that pos is a match.

• Like 1

Guess what folks?!?! This lady will be uploading a video to youtube on the 11th!. I cant wait to finally share the adventure. Thanks for stickin' around. ♡ hope everyone has a beautiful day!!!

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

The good news is there is a video.. The bad news is its fucking terrible 

But 'A'  for effort  Squeaks

Hahaha!!! Thats hilarious! Well. I got on the boat. So theres that. They get better lol hopefully

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Hike, Bitches! said:

Squeaky, did it feel weird looking up and actually see a mast and sails?

Hahaha!  OOohh my gosh!!  It was awesome and a little intimidating. I had no clue how to sail!

• Like 1

It is pretty fucking bad. No interesting content and the music sucked. To be honest boat videos with girls need to show some T&A. Even a shot of the old women sending you off wrinkled saggy tits would get a follower or two. Seems like you are trying too hard. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, GH41 said:

It is pretty fucking bad. No interesting content and the music sucked. To be honest boat videos with girls need to show some T&A. Even a shot of the old women sending you off wrinkled saggy tits would get a follower or two. Seems like you are trying too hard. 

Did you not like the rock and roll music? Lol. 

12 minutes ago, Squeaky said:

Did you not like the rock and roll music? Lol. 

sorry..... the only good parts were not seeing you blurred out, and the fact that they call their helm 'squeaks' 

2 minutes ago, basketcase said:

sorry..... the only good parts were not seeing you blurred out, and the fact that they call their helm 'squeaks' 

well... I can agree that those are some good parts.!!! Lol! there are more videos on the way. Who knows what the future holds.... side tit... maybe?!?! Hehehe

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Squeaky said:

Who knows what the future holds.... side tit... maybe?!?! Hehehe

oh boy... don't jump the shark after the 1st episode.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Squeaky said:

well... I can agree that those are some good parts.!!! Lol! there are more videos on the way. Who knows what the future holds.... side tit... maybe?!?! Hehehe

boob. side boob

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Squeaky said:

Hahaha!  OOohh my gosh!!  It was awesome and a little intimidating. I had no clue how to sail!

Don't let that bother you. Nor do I.

FKT

• Like 1

I like the old school vibes. Remember the first Delos videos? From like 7-8 years ago? With the blurry old school footage? That hits me hard in the feels. Maybe use an old Sony camcorder like David Lynch in "Inland Empire"? Go Squeaks!! 

3 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Pedant!  :lol:

im just trying to help Squeaky with her education. if she is going to be on a boat, she needs to use the right terminology, no? we would cringe if she were to say 'i made lunch down stairs in the boat kitchen.', right? side tit is, in my opinion, to curt for something so nice. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, basketcase said:

im just trying to help Squeaky with her education. if she is going to be on a boat, she needs to use the right terminology, no? we would cringe if she were to say 'i made lunch down stairs in the boat kitchen.', right? side tit is, in my opinion, to curt for something so nice. 

Now... If she were making french toast, that would be different.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, basketcase said:

Sammich is in the galley!! Lol thanks for the tip! Heheheh

Great to see your smile and good you have a reason to smile.  Go Squeaky.  Lots of time to learn the lingo and to make French Toast in the galley too.  Hope you have some real sailing on the trip south.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Squeaky said:

Or at least gratuitous cleavage!

Jess1.png

Jess3.png

Totally agree on the smile. No cleavage needed, just some good sailing content and some laughs.

Shirley Robinson doesn't have to show her boobs!

But she also has that enchanting accent. Might not be able to make French Toast but I bet she makes a killer Irish Coffee

FB- Doug

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Totally agree on the smile. No cleavage needed, just some good sailing content and some laughs.

Shirley Robinson doesn't have to show her boobs!

But she also has that enchanting accent. Might not be able to make French Toast but I bet she makes a killer Irish Coffee

FB- Doug

She's quite the bad ass!!! 

Enjoyed the end credits, should refresh those jokes with each video. I wonder if Side Boob Media is already in use as a production company name?

Don't use portrait aspect video as filler unless it is really special. Give us a voice-over about wtf is going on/goals or a bit of talk to camera here and there. 

2 hours ago, Dex Sawash said:

Enjoyed the end credits, should refresh those jokes with each video. I wonder if Side Boob Media is already in use as a production company name?

Don't use portrait aspect video as filler unless it is really special. Give us a voice-over about wtf is going on/goals or a bit of talk to camera here and there. 

I know nothing about video production but it seems to be a form of literature... a "story arc" or some sort of narrative seems like a good idea. Build tension, then have the good guys win.

We're going to shoot some how-to video this spring as part of the high school sailing program I help with; the schools are all "remote learning" but we're hoping to get the kids onto real boats by late April. Where's the dramatic tension?

- DSK

6 hours ago, Dex Sawash said:

I plan on explaining things in future episodes. This was day one heading to sea!!! The captain's wife had the cell phone footage. I thought it would be cute to add he recordings♡

9 hours ago, Squeaky said:

I plan on explaining things in future episodes. This was day one heading to sea!!! The captain's wife had the cell phone footage. I thought it would be cute to add he recordings♡

Glad to see what you're up to.

FB- Doug

On 1/13/2021 at 7:02 AM, Dex Sawash said:

I wonder if Side Boob Media is already in use as a production company name?

Could be a great business plan. I read a report yesterday that some girls on OnlyFans were pulling in over $1.5Mil a month, with the top earner at $20 million a month. What a time to be alive. 

On 1/14/2021 at 10:09 AM, 'Bacco said:

Could be a great business plan. I read a report yesterday that some girls on OnlyFans were pulling in over $1.5Mil a month, with the top earner at $20 million a month. What a time to be alive. 

Stats released by Onlyfans to encourage other B-list celebrities as a gig-economy version of celebrity sex tapes.

2-1.png

16 hours ago, Dilligaf0220 said:

Stats released by Onlyfans to encourage other B-list celebrities as a gig-economy version of celebrity sex tapes.

2-1.png

I do believe that list is bull shit.  Do you have a reliable source to prove it isn't?  My internet research shows top earners on Onlyfans make up to $100,000 a month, not millions.  

Obviously in today's world people will believe anything, as evidenced by the events at the Capitol on 6 January..  This stupidity and gullibility trend will possibly be the end of the human race.  "Well, I saw it on the internet, it must be true!"

The stupidity pandemic will prove to be magnitudes of order higher more dangerous than the Covid pandemic.

• Like 1
On 1/13/2021 at 10:28 PM, Steam Flyer said:

Glad to see what you're up to.

FB- Doug

Thanks. It feels great to move forward!!! I was definitely a little sad for a bit. :) Im going to shoot for posting a video every Monday! 

5 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

I do believe that list is bull shit.  Do you have a reliable source to prove it isn't?  My internet research shows top earners on Onlyfans make up to $100,000 a month, not millions.  

Obviously in today's world people will believe anything, as evidenced by the events at the Capitol on 6 January..  This stupidity and gullibility trend will possibly be the end of the human race.  "Well, I saw it on the internet, it must be true!"

The stupidity pandemic will prove to be magnitudes of order higher more dangerous than the Covid pandemic.

I'd say it's more like hundreds of thousands. Pretty decent pay. A few of my friends fiddle with only fans. Not for me lol

squeaks.... you alive? its been a while since you posted your last vid. im sure we all, except for that douche bag Antoine, want to see if they have gotten better.

2 hours ago, basketcase said:

squeaks.... you alive? its been a while since you posted your last vid. im sure we all, except for that douche bag Antoine, want to see if they have gotten better.

life ist notte lived in a daye, letter finde herre waye.............  rusheng annything does no goode...........    :)

• Like 1
On 1/22/2021 at 5:54 PM, basketcase said:

Heyo! I'm still alive and kickin! Hope all is well with yall! :) I'll have a video out Monday!!  I'm excited to share. These videos are kinda funny. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

• Like 5

Welp. Looks like it will have to be tomorrow. :( sorry y'all. The first days footage I had an external mic. (The same one used on the catamaran) I didnt factor in the whole, ya know, WIND.... ITS WINDY! So the cable connecting the mic to the camera was just blowing in the wind. It made this lovely tapping noise! Tap tap tap lmao 

I've been working on a pretty silly voice over. It mainly consists of me trying to explain what we are doing while sailing. Heheheheh. If anything pure entertainment and y'all will get to see me laughing at myself.  Hope everyone is having a lovely day :)

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Squeaky said:

Welp. Looks like it will have to be tomorrow. :( sorry y'all. The first days footage I had an external mic. (The same one used on the catamaran) I didnt factor in the whole, ya know, WIND.... ITS WINDY! So the cable connecting the mic to the camera was just blowing in the wind. It made this lovely tapping noise! Tap tap tap lmao 

I've been working on a pretty silly voice over. It mainly consists of me trying to explain what we are doing while sailing. Heheheheh. If anything pure entertainment and y'all will get to see me laughing at myself.  Hope everyone is having a lovely day :)

As long as there's lots of you giggling on the sound track I'm sure we'll all get a big kick out of it!;)

On 1/17/2021 at 5:29 PM, charisma94 said:

Fuck off Gomer.

Yes, I knew she was your type. You two have a great sense of humor in common. And now that she's on the loose you can make your move. Anyway I don't think you'll have a lot of competition. And you can't be much worse than that last doofus. 

2 hours ago, Antoine31 said:

Yes, I knew she was your type. You two have a great sense of humor in common. And now that she's on the loose you can make your move. Anyway I don't think you'll have a lot of competition. And you can't be much worse than that last doofus. 

Fuck off gomer.

Shes not my type. If she was, shes way out of my league... but seems a positive soul which is refreshing and admirable after her torture living with you.

Doofus? Don't be so kind to yourself you contemptuous piece of shit.

Antoine, you came in here and started talking crap about our squeaks. you should expect to eat a bit of shit for that. maybe if you were form a place known for its really hot women or an awesome place to sail we could except it, but no. you are from new mexico. the closest thing to mars we have on this planet.