Jump to content

Stars and Stripes Team USA is gone


Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

:D :D :D 

I realize how desperately you want to believe this but: Why?

Is it because the scheme got ruled illegal and that ETNZ would never have been a party to such a thing? :D 

I realise how desperately you want to believe that ETNZ would/ could or are doing something that you think would unfairly disadvantage other teams, so if there’s nothing to actually show it, why not just make something up right? If there’s no evidence to support something even close to what you’re saying, it is more plausible that it’s just a made up story, continued on by those with active imaginations who are looking for something, anything, to pin on GD or ETNZ which Can be, or may be perceived as unfair.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's this type of spite that got the fucktard elected in the first place... 

I just love how so many commentors from countries with still far from controlled Covid outbreaks wrecking their economies seem to think that NZ somehow has a more severe economic issue than their own.

No hurt feelings at all just further confirmation that your primary pleasure in life is talking shit, don't worry about me I've got a life.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, rh3000 said:

The application is open and transparent, there is no evidence of such a thing as 'supported by ETNZ'.

I suspect what happened was this.

  • S+S had licensed the design package of a boat that is widely regarded as a templated ETNZ B1.
  • S+S didn't have the funds to get the boat built in time (or at all!), but due to COVID etc falling in their lap, the lack of boat to participate in the ACWS events didn't impact their entry in the way it would have pre-COVID.
  • Having made it through to the other side, they wondered, if they could somehow get the cash together, could they simply buy the boat they had already purchased the rights to construct themselves, but had run out of time to do. The problem being the CiC clause.
  • They maybe did talk to GD who likely said "Well boys... it's an interesting idea, but see there's this thing called CiC, so even if we wanted to, we couldn't. You have a crack at getting that overturned and if you manage to do it then we will talk". GD knew full well that there was no way that clause wasn't going to carry water. Only an idiot would think otherwise. Hence ETNZ were well aware they would never be in a position to be able to sell B1.
  • But they did the right thing and let due process run it's course.

And they all lived happily ever after.

The End

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Is it because the scheme got ruled illegal and that ETNZ would never have been a party to such a thing? :D 

There you go, just as I predicted... only in your twisted fantasy world ETNZ are now implicated in an "illegal scheme"...

By your definition certainly creates a large littany of all parties involved (or not in this case!) in any arbitration where a decision is made (you know, like in every arbitration)...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, weta27 said:

So soon after the ACE/ M+C / MBIE / AKCity "leak"??

As pretty much anyone not in New Zealand knows, when an organization starts to leak like this - with the leaks being about unethical and possibly criminal activities - there's something very bad going on behind the doors. And people within that organization are no longer willing to cover it.

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rh3000 said:

There you go, just as I predicted... only in your twisted fantasy world ETNZ are now implicated in an "illegal scheme"...

Umm.. The scheme was proved to be illegal! it’s no fantasy, except for among a few desperate defenders here. 

And again, it was no massive ‘crime’ - the parties to it simply f’d up. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ENTZ could have ended things before it began by saying, publicly, their B1 was not for sale or didn’t comply with CIC or both.  ENTZ didn’t so they played a role in this BS. How big is a role is the only thing up for debate, IMO. 

WetHog  :ph34r:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, WetHog said:

ENTZ could have ended things before it began by saying, publicly, their B1 was not for sale or didn’t comply with CIC or both.  ENTZ didn’t so they played a role in this BS. How big is a role is the only thing up for debate, IMO. 

WetHog  :ph34r:

Sure they played a role, Hoggie. That much is pretty obvious. But were they in it deep up to their necks, or was it like the preverbal toe in a carpark puddle - just makin' ripples? Nothing to see here...moving right along. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WetHog said:

ENTZ could have ended things before it began by saying, publicly, their B1 was not for sale or didn’t comply with CIC or both.  ENTZ didn’t so they played a role in this BS. How big is a role is the only thing up for debate, IMO. 

WetHog  :ph34r:

Sure, but then again, you could say the same for Luna Rossa and Ineos as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stingray~ said:

Umm.. The scheme was proved to be illegal! it’s no fantasy, except for among a few desperate defenders here. 

And again, it was no massive ‘crime’ - the parties to it simply f’d up. 

 

There is only one party. S+S

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

So, ETNZ had money transfered to Hungrary, couldn't sell Flipper, has difficulty with the host agreement. Can they still finance their campaign ?

Money may be tight TC, but I think they'll get through to the match. I wouldn't waste your time losing any sleep over it, if I were you. ;-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tornado-Cat said:

Well, thanks Sbd, I sleep very well. ;)

Wish I could say the same, mate. I've been sleeping like a bloody single-handed sailor lately. No wonder, Alex Thomson keeps hitting shit! ;-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Sailbydate said:

Money may be tight TC, but I think they'll get through to the match. I wouldn't waste your time losing any sleep over it, if I were you. ;-)

If there is a team that's very efficient with their money, it's ETNZ.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NZL3481 said:

If there is a team that's very efficient with their money, it's ETNZ.

 

It's not their money that's at issue. They seem a bit fast-and-loose with other people's money. Hence, the HungarianGate investigation.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, smackdaddy said:

It's not their money that's at issue. They seem a bit fast-and-loose with others' money. Hence, the HungarianGate investigation.

It seems Dean Barker needs some driving tips. Have you volunteered your services yet? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Stingray~ said:

TE, who has the inside scoop on all of it. 

If we take that at face value, it appears that TE knows as much as the teams in this particular saga and possibly more. So, who benefits most from leaking the information?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tornado-Cat said:

So, ETNZ had money transfered to Hungrary, couldn't sell Flipper, has difficulty with the host agreement. Can they still finance their campaign ?

What you should be asking is can they be beaten?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, weta27 said:

Q: What makes you think the rumor is true?

A: The rumor.

And so it goes on ....

What is of more importance to me is who started the rumor ("leak"), and for what purpose?

So soon after the ACE/ M+C / MBIE / AKCity "leak"??

The entire escapade is probably An exercise to smoke out the leakers that have plagued them since m+c caused them so much grief. Hope they caught the conduit to TE, cause obviously he isn't just in it for the journalism. He's still a LE shill.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, barfy said:

The entire escapade is probably An exercise to smoke out the leakers that have plagued them since m+c caused them so much grief.

B1 is so slow TNZ was gonna paint it blue & sell it to a Challenger :wub:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, long 12 hour day at work, followed by massive drinking, so I haven't kept up with the recent posts, and as much as I have no interest in the F50s, why don't S&S at least try to legitimize themselves and do an F50 team in the footsteps of BA, PB and BT?

 

(God I hope hope I didn't  fu those initials)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Varan said:

Sorry, long 12 hour day at work, followed by massive drinking, so I haven't kept up with the recent posts, and as much as I have no interest in the F50s, why don't S&S at least try to legitimize themselves and do an F50 team in the footsteps of BA, PB and BT?

 

(God I hope hope I didn't  fu those initials)

Go back to your drinking...

1975284730_ScreenShot2020-08-07at9_48_44PM.png.5d427b2415df6afa7be2b512c3e2cb5a.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

that's not S&S.  

S+S isn't S&S either, Einstein.

At this point, there can only be one team per nation in SailGP. And as you can see, 50% of S+S is already crew on Team USA. So an "S+S F50 Team" ain't happening.

So do the math...or just keep simmering in your own stupid. Your call.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone consider that maybe Ehman is wrong, and s+ s might actually have a shot at making it to the starting line? They won’t be competitive at all, but I’m not betting against Dalton. He’s a slippery fucker, and he needs them there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So to sum up this sad little escapade of Stars & Stripes: where the organisers have dropped the ball is to allow the balance of "cost of entry" and/or "financial capacity to participate" to be so eroded or lowered so much so, that any charlatan or wanna be team can set up a Soap Box, wave a tin and claim that they are their regions/countries next great big hope.

There was a time long ago when this happened. Refundable bonds were required to be placed before teams were considered viable. Bonds were placed, and only refundable if they had actually attended the challenger series with an actual boat.

The remanents of this mechanism has failed to weed out this fraudulent scam of a team in this cycle. The SDYC have assisted. TE has assisted. This shit hole has assisted. 

Too many hurdles have been slid aside allowing this stilborn team to persist this far. I can see from both sides why not killing off nascent teams might pay dividends. But at the same time - too much leniancy has been shown here. Lawful euthanasia needs to be carried out.

That is where lessons need to be learned. Not this petty witch hunt which seems to just be endlessly circling the target of GD.

The fact that Clown Pa and TC endlessly try to implicate GD shows just how insecure they are about any team's chances whilst GD and Team ETNZ remain viable.

They have translated the apparent hegemony that NZ have over the current Cup scene and see the parallels in history with 132 years at the NYYC. Maybe its the time zone difference that has scrambled their brains.

Pathetic really.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't there litigation going on between S&S and ETNZ? As in ETNZ suing S&S for not paying for the design package? As well as their other fees etc.....Could the offer of lending Te Aihe to S&S be Grant saying - look we've done everything possible to help get these guys up to the starting line, including offering our boat, but they haven't managed to get their shit together and raise sufficient funds, so it's not our fault they're a fucking disaster......but we want the money owed from selling them our IP. If they don't pay up they're effectively getting it for nothing. There has to be consequences.....What would stop them from on selling the (design package) if they're not honouring the original contract?

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Boink said:

So to sum up this sad little escapade of Stars & Stripes: where the organisers have dropped the ball is to allow the balance of "cost of entry" and/or "financial capacity to participate" to be so eroded or lowered so much so, that any charlatan or wanna be team can set up a Soap Box, wave a tin and claim that they are their regions/countries next great big hope.

There was a time long ago when this happened. Refundable bonds were required to be placed before teams were considered viable. Bonds were placed, and only refundable if they had actually attended the challenger series with an actual boat.

The remanents of this mechanism has failed to weed out this fraudulent scam of a team in this cycle. The SDYC have assisted. TE has assisted. This shit hole has assisted. 

Too many hurdles have been slid aside allowing this stilborn team to persist this far. I can see from both sides why not killing off nascent teams might pay dividends. But at the same time - too much leniancy has been shown here. Lawful euthanasia needs to be carried out.

That is where lessons need to be learned. Not this petty witch hunt which seems to just be endlessly circling the target of GD.

The fact that Clown Pa and TC endlessly try to implicate GD shows just how insecure they are about any team's chances whilst GD and Team ETNZ remain viable.

They have translated the apparent hegemony that NZ have over the current Cup scene and see the parallels in history with 132 years at the NYYC. Maybe its the time zone difference that has scrambled their brains.

Pathetic really.

It's LONG BEACH Yacht Club, LBYC, not San Diego but otherwise, yes. How S+S was deemed a legit challenger is beyond ken.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Horn Rock said:

Isn't there litigation going on between S&S and ETNZ? As in ETNZ suing S&S for not paying for the design package? As well as their other fees etc.....Could the offer of lending Te Aihe to S&S be Grant saying - look we've done everything possible to help get these guys up to the starting line, including offering our boat, but they haven't managed to get their shit together and raise sufficient funds, so it's not our fault they're a fucking disaster......but we want the money owed from selling them our IP. If they don't pay up they're effectively getting it for nothing. There has to be consequences.....What would stop them from on selling the (design package) if they're not honouring the original contract?

Could be. Selling the IP would be treason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

It's LONG BEACH Yacht Club, LBYC, not San Diego but otherwise, yes. How S+S was deemed a legit challenger is beyond ken.

Mea Culpa

Does S+S stand for "Shit + Sham Team" ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boink said:

The fact that Clown Pa and TC endlessly try to implicate GD shows just how insecure they are about any team's chances whilst GD and Team ETNZ remain viable.

There ya go, yet again you'll complain that I stalk you, well, you give me wood to  beat you. :D

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tornado-Cat said:

There ya go, yet again you'll complain that I stalk you, well, you give me wood to  beat you. :D

The only thing you beat is yourself.

And your mother warned you - You'll go blind........

Sad man........

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Salty Seacock said:

Selling the IP would be treason.

Not sure about treason, but yeah it would trigger litigation for sure.....Part of the purchasing agreement would include provisions prohibiting on selling, but that doesn't mean the design details couldn't find their way surreptitiously to other parties. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

NONE of the existing teams have the bandwidth or resources they need to complete what they would ideally like to get completed before the comp starts

As i posted a while back, they are all up to the necks in it. NONE of them were going to spend time and people showing some newbies how to assemble, sail and maintain their old boat. Even in return for millions - because that wont win them the cup. Think about it. It was never ever going to happen.

This is just a typical part of the madness of an AC cycle - and we all - some very badly, fell for it.

It's led to pages and pages of postings from people who clearly have a hell of a lot of time on their hands.Get back to the sailing !

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PJB said:

NONE of the existing teams have the bandwidth or resources they need to complete what they would ideally like to get completed before the comp starts

As i posted a while back, they are all up to the necks in it. NONE of them were going to spend time and people showing some newbies how to assemble, sail and maintain their old boat. Even in return for millions - because that wont win them the cup. Think about it. It was never ever going to happen.

This is just a typical part of the madness of an AC cycle - and we all - some very badly, fell for it.

It's led to pages and pages of postings from people who clearly have a hell of a lot of time on their hands.Get back to the sailing !

 

Oracle tried that last time, worked out well for them!

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sunseeker said:

You and Ehman should get a room.

LBYC should sue his ass. Where he used to be revered there, now he’s persona non grata by everyone who matters.

I'm a bit meh on mEhman, but I'm not sure how you (and/or "everyone who matters") can blame him for people talking to him and telling him what's going on. These people in the know obviously want this info to get out. At least he's not pure shill like Clownwell.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, smackdaddy said:

I'm a bit meh on mEhman, but I'm not sure how you (and/or "everyone who matters") can blame him for people talking to him and telling him what's going on. These people in the know obviously want this info to get out. At least he's not pure shill like Clownwell.

Ehman hears a lot, but he doesn’t hear everything. LBYC has had a lot of issues internally over this team, the club is divided in ways they never were before. Buckley is a slippery fucker, and “one hears” (fucking gag me with Ehman saying that all the fucking time, as if he’s the only person who hears things) he just might have a rabbit to pull out of his hat.  I was ambivalent about this team, but now I’d like to see them make it to the starting line just to stick it up Ehman’s ass.

Clownwell is a good name for him. Worthless home team shill. Boring as dried shit too.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sunseeker said:

Ehman hears a lot, but he doesn’t hear everything. LBYC has had a lot of issues internally over this team, the club is divided in ways they never were before. Buckley is a slippery fucker, and “one hears” (fucking gag me with Ehman saying that all the fucking time, as if he’s the only person who hears things) he just might have a rabbit to pull out of his hat.  I was ambivalent about this team, but now I’d like to see them make it to the starting line just to stick it up Ehman’s ass.

Clownwell is a good name for him. Worthless home team shill. Boring as dried shit too.

it seems like the team fucked up... why blaming the guy telling the world they fucked up? in the end it's the mess they created themselves... would be an amazing move if they appeared on the starting line!

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, daan62 said:

 it seems like the team fucked up... why blaming the guy telling the world they fucked up?

‘Shoot the messenger’  is the default mode by some posters, since it’s often easier than addressing the message. :) 

TE has shared a fair bit of AC info in this cycle, can’t recall much or any of it being incorrect so far. Enjoy the show. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sunseeker said:

Ehman hears a lot, but he doesn’t hear everything. LBYC has had a lot of issues internally over this team, the club is divided in ways they never were before. Buckley is a slippery fucker, and “one hears” (fucking gag me with Ehman saying that all the fucking time, as if he’s the only person who hears things) he just might have a rabbit to pull out of his hat. 

Ehman's relationships at LBYC go back long enough that his rabbits tend to be pretty hoppy. 

Agree with you 1000% on 'one hears' as a lame ass literary conceit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, smackdaddy said:

I'm a bit meh on mEhman, but I'm not sure how you (and/or "everyone who matters") can blame him for people talking to him and telling him what's going on. These people in the know obviously want this info to get out. At least he's not pure shill like Clownwell.

Then maybe they should grow a pair and say It publicly...?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

Then maybe they should grow a pair and say It publicly...?

Apart from B&C themselves, these people are. Through TE.

For better or worse, he's the journalistic voice of sailing in the US.

I agree with you though that B&C should sack-up and call it done. The only reason they are not can only be because GD is keeping them on under the table. They'd look a hell of a lot better just walking that being on that wrinkly old teat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No the reason they haven’t is they lack the minerals to do it and it’s a snide way of pushing an agenda 

TE and all the media types are contemptible for “ my sources say x” but never actually put a name to anything. 
 

shit or get off the pot.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

 

TE and all the media types are contemptible for “ my sources say x” but never actually put a name to anything. 
 

shit or get off the pot.. 

they're ok with your contempt.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

No the reason they haven’t is they lack the minerals to do it and it’s a snide way of pushing an agenda 

TE and all the media types are contemptible for “ my sources say x” but never actually put a name to anything. 
 

shit or get off the pot.. 

It's the classic corrupt IMPOTUS alert that what comes next is an out-and-out lie, as in:

"People tell me..."

"I hear that ..."

"Sources tell me ....."

Feel free to add to the list

Link to post
Share on other sites

TE said recently that he’s had three primary sources on the S+S situation - and that two of them are LBYC-associated. 
 

Awkwardly in some ways, he had Bill Canfield (great guy, and Taylor’s father) on as Tuesday’s guest and then, after that segment concluded but while Bill was still watching, TE proceeded to call (again) for their withdrawal in order to try save a semblance of grace for the Club. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, smackdaddy said:

Apart from B&C themselves, these people are. Through TE.

For better or worse, he's the journalistic voice of sailing in the US.

I agree with you though that B&C should sack-up and call it done. The only reason they are not can only be because GD is keeping them on under the table. They'd look a hell of a lot better just walking that being on that wrinkly old teat.

Ehman and I used to be very close friends.  Have not spoken to him in about six months.  He is not the journalistic voice of sailing the US. He's just a guy trying to make a living by stirring shit out in the open, when he used to do it all behind the scenes.  I actually feel sorry for him.  He used to be a leader, now, not so much.  

I suspect you are correct about why Buckley hasn't given up yet.  As always, follow the money.  Could be Dalton's, could be something else, but clearly there's something going on.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, PeterHuston said:

Ehman and I used to be very close friends.  Have not spoken to him in about six months.  He is not the journalistic voice of sailing the US. He's just a guy trying to make a living by stirring shit out in the open, when he used to do it all behind the scenes.  I actually feel sorry for him.  He used to be a leader, now, not so much.  

I suspect you are correct about why Buckley hasn't given up yet.  As always, follow the money.  Could be Dalton's, could be something else, but clearly there's something going on.

 

Great to "see" you again...stay safe and healthy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PeterHuston said:

Ehman and I used to be very close friends.  Have not spoken to him in about six months.  He is not the journalistic voice of sailing the US. He's just a guy trying to make a living by stirring shit out in the open, when he used to do it all behind the scenes.  I actually feel sorry for him.  He used to be a leader, now, not so much.  

I suspect you are correct about why Buckley hasn't given up yet.  As always, follow the money.  Could be Dalton's, could be something else, but clearly there's something going on.

Well, some stirring is always required for good debate - especially in sailing. That's certainly my recipe. Big spoon.

Like I said, I'm kind of meh on the guy. He's just too wrapped up in yesteryear - full-on #BlueBlazer. But apart from him, I don't know who else has a good inside track on the top teirs in sailing - and the ability to accurately analyze it in a fairly articulate way. He has a pretty good track record there regardless of his status.

As for the BuckleyMoneySuckle - GD has the most to gain. No question. And because Clownwell "guaranteed" mEhman many months ago that S+S would be on the line, and because they would not be on the website despite missing every payment in the book unless GD gave the Queen's wave, and because Te Ahmed was the boat in question before the PA - sure smells a lot like some more typical Kiwi Douchebaggery to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, smackdaddy said:

Well, some stirring is always required for good debate - especially in sailing. That's certainly my recipe. Big spoon.

Like I said, I'm kind of meh on the guy. He's just too wrapped up in yesteryear - full-on #BlueBlazer. But apart from him, I don't know who else has a good inside track on the top teirs in sailing - and the ability to accurately analyze it in a fairly articulate way. He has a pretty good track record there regardless of his status.

As for the BuckleyMoneySuckle - GD has the most to gain. No question. And because Clownwell "guaranteed" mEhman many months ago that S+S would be on the line, and because they would not be on the website despite missing every payment in the book unless GD gave the Queen's wave, and because Te Ahmed was the boat in question before the PA - sure smells a lot like some more typical Kiwi Douchebaggery to me.

The thing I think is some combination of funny/sad is that Ehman is screaming from the mountain about how S&S is tarnishing LBYC's reputation.  Oh please. Other than the couple of hundred people who read this page and watch his show, no one in the sailing community at large knows anything about, or cares in the least about S&S and the perception they are hurting LBYC by continuing to be Dalton's bitch.  Coutts actively ignored the US market, the change to Bermuda didn't help, and now the event being in NZL and in freak boats, the attention paid to the AC by American's is probably at an all time low.  To say S&S has had a bad PR team would be to say they have had any at all.  There's probably literally a couple of thousand people on the planet who even know they exist now.

I'll bet if you polled the members of LBYC most would not have a clue about S&S, and don't see any damage to the club.  So why is Ehman all in a blather about this?  

The Cup got whored out by DC in '87, and the number of pimps has increased ever since.  If the leadership of LBYC is ok with what's going on, why should Ehman care?  If the members aren't revolting, again, why should he care?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

S&S may have a new craft to use in the AC.   It was just abandoned in the Caspian Sea.  It uses the ground effect that everyone mocks.  It might have a little difficulty in making turns, but I think it will be able to point directly to the gates and have excellent VMG.  Pic from: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDlqdzpgnpp/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/a33808381/russia-ekranoplan-plane-boat-wrecked/

Photo by Lana Sator on August 07, 2020. Image may contain: ocean, sky, outdoor and water.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

S&S may have a new craft to use in the AC.   It was just abandoned in the Caspian Sea.  It uses the ground effect that everyone mocks.  It might have a little difficulty in making turns, but I think it will be able to point directly to the gates and have excellent VMG.  Pic from: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDlqdzpgnpp/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/a33808381/russia-ekranoplan-plane-boat-wrecked/

Photo by Lana Sator on August 07, 2020. Image may contain: ocean, sky, outdoor and water.

With all those roubles to launder, why hasn't at least one Russian oligarch dipped their toes in the AC waters?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

and lots of big gold necklaces

Hahaha, they do like their big chunky gold chains - like the classic black pimps in the movies or West Indian cricketers. Which is not to say there's no difference between them:D

  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Indio said:

Not to mention one impotent IMPOTUS & cronies...

Indio, you have an unhealthy obsession with US politics, another subject you know fuck all about. i would love to see Trump win in November just to hear you whining, crying and being so butt hurt.  Why dont you fuck off from a Sailing forum and go and pollute a Golf forum.  The forum is for sailors not non-sailors.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, trt131 said:

i would love to see Trump win in November just to hear you whining, crying and being so butt hurt. 

It's this type of spite that got the fucktard elected in the first place... 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Indio said:

Hahaha, they do like their big chunky gold chains - like the classic black pimps in the movies or West Indian cricketers. Which is not to say there's no difference between them:D

Black pimps/West Indian cricketers.... 

What the actual fuck? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

You really are trying to pass it off as funny? That they one and the same? 
 

maybe we could do some fun jokes about maori /indigenous people alcohol abuse and domestic violence?  

Which part of the double-negative used in my sentence do you not understand?

Cricketers,1256601104_ChrisGayle.thumb.jpg.2e55e8e81d32892067c69c2be2f15122.jpgEI.thumb.jpg.b90270da5e917eb6a04b9945fa5503a7.jpgWI.thumb.jpg.32c6690f2460ec15083a096b69e97a1f.jpg West & Eat Indian, chained...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice back pedal.. 

what you were inferring was grim. Delete the post.
 

plus if  you gonna do the West/East Indian cricketer-black pimp thing, don’t use a picture of a Sri Lankan player,  as Lasith Malinga  is neither West Indian or a black pimp 

I know it’s tricky as his skin colour matches what your trying to say but don’t just type into google “funny coloured cricketers with chains.” 


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

You really are trying to pass it off as funny? That they one and the same? 
 

maybe we could do some fun jokes about maori /indigenous people alcohol abuse and domestic violence?  

There were more than enough drunken home-grown fuckwits living in Southampton when I lived there nearly 30 years ago. Particularly when they spilled out of the Dell after they were full of beer and angry after another loss at home.

Hopefully things have changed...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Indio said:

Hahaha, they do like their alcohol abuse and domestic violence  - like the indigenous NZ population or Inbred trailer trash Which is not to say there's no difference between them:D

Taking your “inoffensive” post and replacing the target groups. Is this still totally fine with you as it’s got your double negative slapped on the end? 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

Taking your “inoffensive” post and replacing the target groups. Is this still totally fine with you as it’s got your double negative slapped on the end? 
 

Hahaha!! You could have come up with something a bit more original if you'd tried harder...

...or perhaps not!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Indio said:

Hahaha!! You could have come up with something a bit more original if you'd tried harder...

...or perhaps not!!

Perhaps you could try not to be casually racist? 
 

or perhaps not!!

i expect the mods to do fuck all as usual, there seems to be a cloak of invisibility when it comes to posters from NZ being racist and thinking it’s funny, 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

Perhaps you could try not to be casually racist? 
 

or perhaps not!!

i expect the mods to do fuck all as usual, there seems to be a cloak of invisibility when it comes to posters from NZ being racist and thinking it’s funny, 

1263116629_whiningpom.jpg.23d6332c1375d64ba8934a787135a55a.jpg

Maybe the mods understand English better than you...:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Indio said:

1263116629_whiningpom.jpg.23d6332c1375d64ba8934a787135a55a.jpg

Maybe the mods understand English better than you...:lol:

You and saltyseacock. Throwing racial slurs around like it’s the 70s

at least his got deleted and he mumbled an apology 

you being a racist cunt has no place on here,  yeah it’s anarchy I hear you cry, but fuck that, you have been a cunt,  a racist piece of shit and you actually think it’s funny.  
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JALhazmat said:

You and saltyseacock. Throwing racial slurs around like it’s the 70s

at least his got deleted and he mumbled an apology 

you being a racist cunt has no place on here,  yeah it’s anarchy I hear you cry, but fuck that, you have been a cunt,  a racist piece of shit and you actually think it’s funny.  
 

 

Maybe you should just learn some English comprehension...:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Indio said:

Maybe you should just learn some English comprehension...:lol:

Is this funny? 
 

Hahaha, they do like their alcohol abuse and domestic violence  - like the indigenous NZ population or Inbred trailer trash Which is not to say there's no difference between them:D
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

Is this funny? 
 

Hahaha, they do like their alcohol abuse and domestic violence  - like the indigenous NZ population or Inbred trailer trash Which is not to say there's no difference between them:D

Absolutely:). But the joke's on you, stupid!!

872133039_Cantfixstupid.thumb.jpg.0bf635f09e75a860a47f725037c13076.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

interesting you haven't had the usual cohort of support jumping in to defend you?  

Because they can see me bitchslapping you with my dick without needing to use my hands :lol:

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites