Comanche sold again?

5 hours ago, trt131 said:

I dont think the NoR or entry system is open yet for the 2020 edition.  Fake News?

Nope, it is true. Entry has been open for a few months. In fact Entry in the maxi divisions is now closed as they have exceeded their entry limit.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As it seems Comanche is heading away from Sydney, just wanted to thank all of the owners and crew from day one of her times in Sydney for welcoming a gazilion excited little kids from Hunters Hill Sai

Yeah that was awesome... we turned the corner, unfurled the zero with full main in 25+ and blasted home doing speeds that I don't usually do..... until we stabbed the sunfish with the port rudder...

I should add that in the middle pic taken in December 2015 there is a bunch of young sailors ... three of the girls this summer were the top U/19 Australian radial sailor at nationals, the three time

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Fiji Bitter said:

The OP was saying from a sporting perspective, Russian athlete performance programmes being accused of doping and suffering bans in some sports.

On 3/15/2020 at 4:53 PM, Chimp too said:

Nope, it is true. Entry has been open for a few months. In fact Entry in the maxi divisions is now closed as they have exceeded their entry limit.

Peronivirus has now blown up the 100 footer buy/transport meet and greet in Europe.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/17/2020 at 8:12 PM, DickDastardly said:

I sailed with and against him quite a bit the late 70s and early 80s.  Nice guy and pretty sharp on a boat.

He was the guy that reverted to his other nationality (The Netherlands?) because he didn't get the nod for the Olympics?

• 4 weeks later...