Rich White Kid Might Actually Go To Jail

Article says he's already done 2 years after previous parole violation. Scumbag POS. His Mom has gotten some time too for helping her kid skate to Mexico to avoid arrest.

She hardly looks like a "Affluenza" Mom

I love the fact that the defense lawyer used the "He's a spoiled rich kid, it wasn't his fault" defense, and the kid got 10 years probation.  Then when the court ordered mandatory mental health treatment, the family cried poor and the county ended up footing most of the $200,000 bill for the treatment.  I am pretty sure I know what kind of private mental health facility in Texas treated that little sociopath.  They have no interest in treatment, only money.

I am not much of a law breaker but if I ever get in serious trouble, I want their lawyer.  That guy is good!

Having some experience in the field of human behavior and deviant human behavior, I can safely say one thing.  That kid will be in prison again before he turns 30.  

Oh yeah, the kid's father was in court in September for allegedly choking his girlfriend last July.  The kid doesn't have 'affluenza', he has two sociopaths for parents and he probably inherited the gene for it.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

I love the fact that the defense lawyer used the "He's a spoiled rich kid, it wasn't his fault" defense, and the kid got 10 years probation.  Then when the court ordered mandatory mental health treatment, the family cried poor and the county ended up footing most of the $200,000 bill for the treatment.  I am pretty sure I know what kind of private mental health facility in Texas treated that little sociopath.  They have no interest in treatment, only money.

I am not much of a law breaker but if I ever get in serious trouble, I want their lawyer.  That guy is good!

Having some experience in the field of human behavior and deviant human behavior, I can safely say one thing.  That kid will be in prison again before he turns 30.  

Oh yeah, the kid's father was in court in September for allegedly choking his girlfriend last July.  The kid doesn't have 'affluenza', he has two sociopaths for parents and he probably inherited the gene for it.

First, I fire my clients more often than not.  I don't need dirty money.

Second, I hope he can change.  I don't change anyone, especially while arguing on the internet.

I don't have a third act.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hasher said:

First, I fire my clients more often than not.  I don't need dirty money.

Second, I hope he can change.  I don't change anyone, especially while arguing on the internet.

I don't have a third act.

Wait, a lawyer with ethics and morals????   I guess it happens, and I believe you,  but I'm still shocked.

A psychologist that I worked with that became a good friend of mine told me once that the best predictor of a person's future behavior is to see what they did in the past.  At a pretty early point in most people's lives, their behavioral patterns are pretty well set.  It is very difficult for most people to make significant changes in most of their their behaviors, good or bad.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, On The Hard said:

Article says he's already done 2 years after previous parole violation. Scumbag POS. His Mom has gotten some time too for helping her kid skate to Mexico to avoid arrest.

She hardly looks like a "Affluenza" Mom

They may have made some money somewhere, or more likely inherited it, but all 3 of them Son, Mom and Dad, look and act more like Trailer Trash than anything else.....

4 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Wait, a lawyer with ethics and morals????   I guess it happens, and I believe you,  but I'm still shocked.

I'm not.  I have known lawyers both with and without.  One that I knew when he was in law school told me he was going to work in corporate law, because it somehow seemed less morally difficult when the outcome is just money in one company's bank account vs. another.  OTOH, I have only been ripped off a handful of times, and one of them was a lawyer. 

8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Texas seems to be getting a bit slack with their death penalty.

They more than make up for it with their DUI - MADDness

out on bail with a monitor,  level of amount detected is very low and may be attributed to cbd supplements which are legal here..   he may not have done a lot of time, but don't worry , his life has been hell...  no one will ever let him forget it..

the funny thing is , when it happened, if he admitted guilt, did some time, he would probably be out by now and forgiven..  your parents can really fuck you up sometimes..

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Mr. Nice Guy said:

I'm not.  I have known lawyers both with and without.  One that I knew when he was in law school told me he was going to work in corporate law, because it somehow seemed less morally difficult when the outcome is just money in one company's bank account vs. another.  OTOH, I have only been ripped off a handful of times, and one of them was a lawyer. 

I'm with you on this. My lawyer is the best. She is always fair, always fast, always expert. She saved my ass a couple times. If anyone ever needs a lawyer in Colorado, she's as good as they come. And say what you will about New England, but it makes some of the most expert lawyers on the planet.

There are lots of lawyers out there who aren't wealthy because they are guided by strong ethics and only charge the client for precisely the work they did. And they know their work so thoroughly that they get all kinds of complicated work done in less than an afternoon.

20 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

I love the fact that the defense lawyer used the "He's a spoiled rich kid, it wasn't his fault" defense, and the kid got 10 years probation.

"He's a poor black kid, it wasn't his fault." 

Lock him up and throw away the key!

7 hours ago, mikewof said:

There are lots of lawyers out there who aren't wealthy because they are guided by strong ethics and only charge the client for precisely the work they did. And they know their work so thoroughly that they get all kinds of complicated work done in less than an afternoon.

Back when lawyers couldn't advertise, my grandfather refused to carry business cards because he considered that advertising.  My dad later joined him and took over the firm when my grandfather died. 

Years later, when my dad retired, a big time firm wanted my dad's clients and asked him to work there for a year during the transition.  My dad was blown away by the fees they charged and what they were paying him.  He said to me, "I've never made this much in my life!"

There's that old joke about the attorney that arrived at the Pearly Gates to great fanfare, trumpets, etc.

St. Peter announces, "Congratulations to the first person to outlive Methusela!"   (For you that are biblically illiterate, it was said that he lived to be 969 years old)

The lawyer responds, "But..but..but.., I dropped dead of a heart attack at 56!"

To which St, Peter replies, "Well according to your billable hours....."

I'll be here all week...

• Like 2
On 1/6/2020 at 2:55 PM, On The Hard said:

There's that old joke about the attorney that arrived at the Pearly Gates to great fanfare, trumpets, etc.

St. Peter announces, "Congratulations to the first person to outlive Methusela!"   (For you that are biblically illiterate, it was said that he lived to be 969 years old)

The lawyer responds, "But..but..but.., I dropped dead of a heart attack at 56!"

To which St, Peter replies, "Well according to your billable hours....."

I'll be here all week...

that's hysterical... and I'm going through a divorce right now.

1 hour ago, linaszuk said:

that's hysterical... and I'm going through a divorce right now.

I'm so sorry. For your heart break and your wallet....

On 1/8/2020 at 1:37 PM, On The Hard said:

I'm so sorry. For your heart break and your wallet....

Thanks for the sentiment.  heart's doing OK. Wallet.... um... it's like that old joke; "Why are divorces so expensive?... Because they're worth it."

My wife's lawyer is a piece of work. I've seen the billing and he's cost her 4x what my lawyer has (That's why the above was funny to me). And the nitwit can't even spell my name correctly.

2 minutes ago, linaszuk said:

Thanks for the sentiment.  heart's doing OK. Wallet.... um... it's like that old joke; "Why are divorces so expensive?... Because they're worth it."

My wife's lawyer is a piece of work. I've seen the billing and he's cost her 4x what my lawyer has (That's why the above was funny to me). And the nitwit can't even spell my name correctly.

for $450/Hr. you expect me to be able to spell too!?!?

5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I'm so old that I remember when psychiatrists cost a lot more than lawyers.

That's interesting. My SO is a psychiatrist and she doesn't get paid shit. A buddy of mine is a corporate lawyer and he does pretty damn well.

And she comes home with pretty heavy baggage some days. I don't think people consider the load they carry with the stuff that's thrown down on them...Like when they have to call child protection services in.

4 hours ago, austin1972 said:

That's interesting. My SO is a psychiatrist and she doesn't get paid shit. A buddy of mine is a corporate lawyer and he does pretty damn well.

And she comes home with pretty heavy baggage some days. I don't think people consider the load they carry with the stuff that's thrown down on them...Like when they have to call child protection services in.

Kudos to your lady.  There isn't enough money in the world to compensate those that have to deal with those things.  Sometimes a tight embrace helps.  

I got paid much less in the Army and there were nights when I would come home and hug my newly born daughter and quietly cry, and try not to think about what some other father had done to his daughter.

The world can be a very ugly place and not all scars are visible.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, austin1972 said:

^^^^^^this, its a very nasty grim place out there at times.  

2 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Kudos to your lady.  There isn't enough money in the world to compensate those that have to deal with those things.  Sometimes a tight embrace helps.  

I got paid much less in the Army and there were nights when I would come home and hug my newly born daughter and quietly cry, and try not to think about what some other father had done to his daughter.

The world can be a very ugly place and not all scars are visible.

I always give her a hug and kiss when she comes home, and then shut my yammer while I pour her a glass of wine and make her dinner so she can unload. She's very sensitive, which makes her really good at her job but it also means work can beat the shit out of her sometimes. We do have my cottage. She likes to go there and decompress over weekends.

It's definitely one of those 'calling' careers. I'll stick with project management and farming.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, austin1972 said:

sigh.  My youngest daughter is a social worker who works with a "rapid response" team.  She regularly sees humanity in it's most, sad, tragic and fucked up circumstances.  I worry about her.

1 hour ago, chester said:

sigh.  My youngest daughter is a social worker who works with a "rapid response" team.  She regularly sees humanity in it's most, sad, tragic and fucked up circumstances.  I worry about her.

There is a very high burnout rate in the field for good reason.  People often think PTSD only comes from combat.  First responders and people in the social work/psychology fields get it too.  The individual's life doesn't have to be in danger to suffer from PTSD.  

There are some ways to mitigate the stresses of the job, I am sure your daughter is aware of them and takes advantage.  For obvious reasons sensitive, caring, and compassionate people go into that kind of work, and that makes them more susceptible to being hurt by it.  I wish her luck and it's great that she wants to help.

Geez what a day brightener this thread is!

In all seriousness, people like me who are blessed to live in a bubble of normalcy don't spend enough time thinking about how desperate many other people's lives are and the toll taken on those whose call is to help.

My nephew's SO worked for Texas CPS and aside from low pay and grueling schedule, there was never any sure way to know what the right decision is. Tearing a kid away from even a highly dysfunctional family is a big step and not lightly taken. But the Monday Morning Quartbacks will be sure to second guess any decision to leave them that doesn't turn out well. Tragic for all concerned. She ultimately moved on to a different profession having been thoroughly disappointed in her noble goals when she decided to pursue social work in college. 

18 hours ago, linaszuk said:

I used to refer to my ex's lawyer as Mr. Magoo.  He didn't like that.  He said this is not personal.  I replied that to me it was.  I got custody and she hates me to this day.

• Like 2

To Ed and OTH, yes on all counts.  When she announced she was switching in to social work my heart just sank...but she does see it as helping and she went for it.  My solace was that i had worked with a number of people over the years whose background was in social work but were in very different roles and positions so i know there is a pathway off the front lines.  She started in a more mundane, case worker type role for the ministry but applied for and moved to her role with the crisis intervention team  :o

1 minute ago, chester said:

To Ed and OTH, yes on all counts.  When she announced she was switching in to social work my heart just sank...but she does see it as helping and she went for it.  My solace was that i had worked with a number of people over the years whose background was in social work but were in very different roles and positions so i know there is a pathway off the front lines.  She started in a more mundane, case worker type role for the ministry but applied for and moved to her role with the crisis intervention team  :o

I worked beside a social worker in a factory.  He was there to just set his mind straight before he jumped back in.

1 minute ago, chester said:

It’s an admirable field to move into, but I really feel it’s for a limited time for many. People in that area of work are exposed to the lowest and most depraved acts ever, personally there are many cases that I couldn’t contemplate dealing through normal channels and the perpetrators do not deserve any help. 
Thanks to Ed and all the others mentioned here for dealing with some truly horrific situations. 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, mad said:

It’s an admirable field to move into, but I really feel it’s for a limited time for many. People in that area of work are exposed to the lowest and most depraved acts ever, personally there are many cases that I couldn’t contemplate dealing through normal channels and the perpetrators do not deserve any help. 
Thanks to Ed and all the others mentioned here for dealing with some truly horrific situations. 

I've spent many weekends pounding nails and painting walls in order to have something to show for myself.  There is a frustration level with most professions.  I love this quote:  

“this airplane is designed by clowns, who are in turn supervised by monkeys.”

merlin_162016902_0d778ee7-a556-4abd-af9e

37 minutes ago, chester said:

It isn't all bad. I have to be honest, there is a certain adrenaline rush when you get called out of bed to go to the ER or wherever to deal with a case.  I am sure other people in the business know what I am talking about. 

Folks aren't always happy to see you, but usually at least somebody is.  And there is a lot of satisfaction in being able to help people in a time of real crisis, when their lives are literally falling apart.  It can be challenging dealing with uncooperative people, angry people, etc.  It requires quick thinking, good problem solving skills, good communication skills and a good bull shit detector among other things.   

I was lucky, where I worked on an overseas installation, where everybody lived on the the base.  The military has much more control of the perpetrators, and much more support for the victims than in most civilian settings.  Pick up the phone, call the 1st SGT or commander and boom, the perpetrator is out of the house.  We also had more than adequate budgets and resources and access to a lot of excellent training both military and civilian.  I never had to deal with many of the problems in the business, that civilian folks have to deal with.

9 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

It requires quick thinking, good problem solving skills, good communication skills and a good bull shit detector among other things.   

This^^^^     I'm sure it's a learned skill, but my model came off the line missing this component. A soft heart and compassion has caused me do try to help where I shouldn't, and that experience has  caused me to not help when I probably should have.  I think I've gotten a few right, but we've got some really skilled ministers at my church, so now I just give til it hurts and let them assuage my white guilt.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chester said:

I couldn't do that work - I'd become a vigilante in no time. With 7 billion people on Earth we could stand some serious herd thinning. Darwin is just too damn slow.

My son is a cop - he's only 39 and already suffers from PTSD. There's good reason why cops drink and get divorced at such a high rate.

I sometimes think that once cops have 10 years or so on the job - once they are settled in and fully experienced - they should be issued a one time only mag of discretionary ammo.

32 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I couldn't do that work - I'd become a vigilante in no time. With 7 billion people on Earth we could stand some serious herd thinning. Darwin is just too damn slow.

My son is a cop - he's only 39 and already suffers from PTSD. There's good reason why cops drink and get divorced at such a high rate.

I sometimes think that once cops have 10 years or so on the job - once they are settled in and fully experienced - they should be issued a one time only mag of discretionary ammo.

Cops definitely deal with a lot of shit.  But at least they get to beat people up as part of their job now and then.

When you work in the social services, you always have to be nice, or at worst non-committal.  No matter what.  

There were several times I just wanted to jump out of my chair and choke the shit out of the bastard sitting next to my desk.  Instead, with great self control I would just say, "So, could you tell me again what you were thinking when you had anal sex with your 3 year old daughter?", in a calm, therapeutic tone of voice.  

And people wonder why I get a little testy sometimes.  You can suppress things, but they will eventually come out one way or another.

2 hours ago, hasher said:

I used to refer to my ex's lawyer as Mr. Magoo.  He didn't like that.  He said this is not personal.  I replied that to me it was.  I got custody and she hates me to this day.

My first ex wife's lawyer's was name was Mr. Buttles, poor guy.  He hated me.  There was really nothing to fight over in court, we had no real assets or money just a couple of older cars and our daughter and I managed to convince my ex that we would should have joint custody, although she would be the primary caregiver.  So I represented myself in court 2 times during the divorce because I figured the judge was just interested in fairness and I had no qualms about being fair.  It worked fine and I managed to embarrass the shit out of Mr. Buttles in front of the judge in the second hearing.  I ended up paying exactly what I thought I would pay in child support, and the ex didn't get any of the extra things she wanted when dragged me into court the second time.  5 years later, my ex died of breast cancer and my daughter came to live with me.

24 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Cops definitely deal with a lot of shit.  But at least they get to beat people up as part of their job now and then.

When you work in the social services, you always have to be nice, or at worst non-committal.  No matter what.  

There were several times I just wanted to jump out of my chair and choke the shit out of the bastard sitting next to my desk.  Instead, with great self control I would just say, "So, could you tell me again what you were thinking when you had anal sex with your 3 year old daughter?", in a calm, therapeutic tone of voice.  

And people wonder why I get a little testy sometimes.  You can suppress things, but they will eventually come out one way or another.

yeah, that's black.

on a blackish but not so black as to not be funny note:

there is a famous guy around town; famous to the social workers, shelter staff, ER staff, EMTs and cops...we'll call him mean, nasty, foul-mouthed rubbie #1 or MNFR#1 for short.  This guy rolls around town in a wheelchair he has appropriated from a hospital and is such an asshole that he's been banned from all the homeless shelters.  My girl is called to an event one cold evening in which MNFR#1 is the main attraction.  she knows that if she can't get him into one of the motel rooms that social services uses to stash people in emergencies, this guy is going to end up in the St Paul's hospital ER which is gonna cost everybody, ER staff and the health system, big time.  so she gets MNFR#1 and his chair to the motel room only to find that the wheel chair isn't one of those folders but a big ass ward chair that won't fit through the door.  She gets on the phone to St.Pauls, "hey, can you lend me a different chair so I can keep MNFR#1 out of you hair tonight"?  "Absolutely, no way we can authorise a chair leaving the hospital". eventually she gets to the ER manager that night, he knows she's right so he says "no way can i authorise giving you a chair but if one was to be left in the entrance in say 10 minutes and it was to disappear <shrug>".  So she gets the chair back to MNFR#1's room and is off to the next thing.  BEFORE THE END OF HER SHIFT, she learns that MNFR#1 has left his nice warm room and rolled about 15 fucking blocks to the St.Paul's ER where he has set about causing a mean, nasty, foul-mouthed rukus.

3 minutes ago, chester said:

yeah, that's black.

there is a famous guy around town; famous to the social workers, shelter staff, ER staff, EMTs and cops...we'll call him mean, nasty, foul-mouthed rubbie #1 or MNFR#1 for short.  This guy rolls around town in a wheelchair he has appropriated from a hospital and is such an asshole that he's been banned from all the homeless shelters.  My girl is called to an event one cold evening in which MNFR#1 is the main attraction.  she knows that if she can't get him into one of the motel rooms that social services uses to stash people in emergencies, this guy is going to end up in the St Paul's hospital ER which is gonna cost everybody, ER staff and the health system, big time.  so she gets MNFR#1 and his chair to the motel room only to find that the wheel chair isn't one of those folders but a big ass ward chair that won't fit through the door.  She gets on the phone to St.Pauls, "hey, can you lend me a different chair so I can keep MNFR#1 out of you hair tonight"?  "Absolutely, no way we can authorise a chair leaving the hospital". eventually she gets to the ER manager that night, he knows she's right so he says "no way can i authorise giving you a chair but if one was to be left in the entrance in say 10 minutes and it was to disappear <shrug>".  So she gets the chair back to MNFR#1's room and is off to the next thing.  BEFORE THE END OF HER SHIFT, she learns that MNFR#1 has left his nice warm room and rolled about 15 fucking blocks to the St.Paul's ER where he has set about causing a mean, nasty, foul-mouthed rukus.

No good deed goes unpunished!   :lol:

Your daughter appears to be a pretty resourceful lady, she came up with a good solution to the problem and overcame resistance to implement it.  Of course the guy sabotaged her effort.  It's really frustrating trying to help people that sometimes can't be helped.

In the human behavior business, like cops, firefighters, and EMS workers, you definitely develop a black sense of humor.  It's an appropriate coping mechanism as long as you share the jokes with like minded people.  Ordinary people sometimes get upset because they don't understand the need to get relief from the very dark side of life sometimes. 

I used to do stress management sessions and critical incident stress debriefings for our ER and MP personnel.  I would talk about the black humor and tell them, by all means tell jokes about the bad stuff, it's normal, it helps.  Do it in the office, in a back room, etc.  But for God's sake, just don't do it in front of the families and the like.  Some of the folks were young and inexperienced and hadn't figured out things like that yet.

2 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

No good deed goes unpunished!   :lol:

Your daughter appears to be a pretty resourceful lady, she came up with a good solution to the problem and overcame resistance to implement it.  Of course the guy sabotaged her effort.  It's really frustrating trying to help people that sometimes can't be helped.

In the human behavior business, like cops, firefighters, and EMS workers, you definitely develop a black sense of humor.  It's an appropriate coping mechanism as long as you share the jokes with like minded people.  Ordinary people sometimes get upset because they don't understand the need to get relief from the very dark side of life sometimes

I used to do stress management sessions and critical incident stress debriefings for our ER and MP personnel.  I would talk about the black humor and tell them, by all means tell jokes about the bad stuff, it's normal, it helps.  Do it in the office, in a back room, etc.  But for God's sake, just don't do it in front of the families and the like.  Some of the folks were young and inexperienced and hadn't figured out things like that yet.

absolutely.

1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

In the human behavior business, like cops, firefighters, and EMS workers, you definitely develop a black sense of humor.  It's an appropriate coping mechanism as long as you share the jokes with like minded people.  Ordinary people sometimes get upset because they don't understand the need to get relief from the very dark side of life sometimes.

Black and cynical - some of the best humour.

I worked with a cops wife and she brought some of his good ones to work.

He attended a death in an apartment - a 350 Lb whale who had died days before in the bath. When they fished him out Dave noticed a Bic lighter in the tub. He picked it up and started flicking it and said "If this thing lights we"re on TV". :lol:

Inspector Morse at a murder where the responders are discussing what the collective noun for a group of pathologists should be.

Morse blurts out "A body of pathologists"- in front of the family.

Joseph Wambaugh made a fortune with books full of cop humour.

10 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Black and cynical - some of the best humour.

I worked with a cops wife and she brought some of his good ones to work.

He attended a death in an apartment - a 350 Lb whale who had died days before in the bath. When they fished him out Dave noticed a Bic lighter in the tub. He picked it up and started flicking it and said "If this thing lights we"re on TV". :lol:

Inspector Morse at a murder where the responders are discussing what the collective noun for a group of pathologists should be.

Morse blurts out "A body of pathologists"- in front of the family.

Joseph Wambaugh made a fortune with books full of cop humour.

Oh yes, Joseph Wambaugh's books were great.

13 hours ago, chester said:

yeah, that's black.

Your MNFR sounds like a waste of fresh air.

A tip for the next time; let the air out of the wheelchair tyres.

• 10 months later...
On 1/10/2020 at 7:00 AM, austin1972 said:

I always give her a hug and kiss when she comes home, and then shut my yammer while I pour her a glass of wine and make her dinner so she can unload. She's very sensitive, which makes her really good at her job but it also means work can beat the shit out of her sometimes. We do have my cottage. She likes to go there and decompress over weekends.

It's definitely one of those 'calling' careers. I'll stick with project management and farming.

Boy do I miss those hugs and kisses.

• Like 14

Welcome to the site, Jiffy. Sorry we had to "meet" under such terrible circumstances. 

For a while there, Matt was talking about moving out to the PNW and I was encouraging him at every turn. Eventually, he decided to stay put (probably to be with you!) so I stopped nagging him.

Once we get out of this Covid tunnel, I'd love to get a bunch of SA'ers together for a sail around the PNW waters in Matt's honor. If and when that happens, you would be most welcome to join. 

• Like 3

lock the whole family up

1 hour ago, Jiffy B said:

Welcome. This place can be a bit harsh at times, but I think most will tread very lightly with you. It is a large dysfunctional family of sorts and Matt was always the Elder Statesman of the place. He is missed. 

Again, welcome.

WL

1 hour ago, Jiffy B said:

12 minutes ago, White Lightning2 said:

Welcome. This place can be a bit harsh at times, but I think most will tread very lightly with you. It is a large dysfunctional family of sorts and Matt was always the Elder Statesman of the place. He is missed. 

Again, welcome.

WL

This place is knott to be confused with Sailing Nicey-Nice

excuse the peanut shells on your way to the VIP section

You have been known "Of" to many long before your in person arrivle

WELCOME !!!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Jiffy B said:

Welcome Jiffy, and I’m very sorry for your loss. He was one of the better SA inmates.

As far as I’m concerned, you get special treatment here, you’re kind of a younger sister to a gang member so you’ll be looked after.

• Like 1

When I saw this topic back on top I couldn't remember it, so I started reading. When I got to "Austin's" post, I got am unexpected lump in my throat. I'm one that never met him, or really even knew much about him other than his SA persona, But he always showed a decency in everything he said that made me want to know him better. Jiffy, I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

• Like 4