Jump to content

'I just shot Donald Trump':


Mid

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

he's sacrificed more for freedom than most soldiers ever will

Not to mention that Chester the Molester is the most magnificently offensive piece of art ever created.  It's like a hard copy Aristocrats joke on a monthly basis. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a fan of this. I despise Trump, his supporters, and everything he stands for. But making a joke about killing him is stooping to a level as low as Trump himself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nice! said:

I'm not a fan of this. I despise Trump, his supporters, and everything he stands for. But making a joke about killing him is stooping to a level as low as Trump himself.

Yes, you are correct that we are stooping to Shitstain's level. But it was referencing his claim. So there is that. I wouldn't make that joke about say, Pence or McConnell. In fact, that joke told about Pence or McConnell wouldn't work as a joke. But Shitstain himself opened that door and now all he has to suffer is a joke.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible," Trump said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/01/23/trump-could-shoot-person-and-not-lose-votes/79232258/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:
13 minutes ago, Nice! said:

making a joke about killing him is stooping to a level as low as Trump himself.

Fuck off back to canada pls

This is why we can't have nice things

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Nice! said:

I'm not a fan of this. I despise Trump, his supporters, and everything he stands for. But making a joke about killing him is stooping to a level as low as Trump himself.

The idea that we are somehow not to stoop to Trumps level while he is ass reaming this country as POTUS is absurd.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Nice! said:

I'm not a fan of this. I despise Trump, his supporters, and everything he stands for. But making a joke about killing him is stooping to a level as low as Trump himself.

wouldn't you eradicate an aggressive form of cancer? alright, then.

on to the rest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a fan of this. I despise Trump, his supporters, and everything he stands for. But making a joke about killing him is stooping to a level as low as Trump himself.

Before someone tells me to fuck off to Canada or something, I'm an American citizen with lineage on both sides predating the American Revolution as well as ancestors who fought in both the Revolutionary War (yes, making me a Son of the Revolution through both parents) and the Civil War (including both through the Underground Railroad in Cairo, and Sherman's March).

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Nice! said:

I'm not a fan of this. I despise Trump, his supporters, and everything he stands for. But making a joke about killing him is stooping to a level as low as Trump himself.

Agreed.

He needs to be removed in an appropriate fashion and shamed for life. As I said in another thread, jail would be nice but is optional so long as he can never show his tangerine mug in public again with being showered with rotten fruit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

The idea that we are somehow not to stoop to Trumps level while he is ass reaming this country as POTUS is absurd.

It is not necessary to do so. When this nightmare is over we have to look in the mirror.

It would be nice if a deplorable wasn't looking back out.

 

Quote

 

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump started it.

 He should own it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Before someone tells me to fuck off to Canada or something, I'm an American citizen with lineage on both sides predating the American Revolution as well as ancestors who fought in both the Revolutionary War (yes, making me a Son of the Revolution through both parents) and the Civil War (including both through the Underground Railroad in Cairo, and Sherman's March).

How 'bout you just fuck off? :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

I'm not a fan of this. I despise Trump, his supporters, and everything he stands for. But making a joke about killing him is stooping to a level as low as Trump himself.

Before someone tells me to fuck off to Canada or something, I'm an American citizen with lineage on both sides predating the American Revolution as well as ancestors who fought in both the Revolutionary War (yes, making me a Son of the Revolution through both parents) and the Civil War (including both through the Underground Railroad in Cairo, and Sherman's March).

While  I agree with your point, I wouldn't necessarily stress your 19th Century roots as corroboration of your good nature.  After all, the Repugs are so pleased these days to claim they are the "Party of Lincoln" while defending the flying of the Confederate flag.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

How 'bout you just fuck off? :rolleyes:

How 'bout you first? :rolleyes: But your point is well taken. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

While  I agree with your point, I wouldn't necessarily stress your 19th Century roots as corroboration of your good nature.  After all, the Repugs are so pleased these days to claim they are the "Party of Lincoln" while defending the flying of the Confederate flag.

That's actually 18th Century, not 19th (Revolution). But my lineage goes back to the 17th century, well before the Revolution. Also, I don't claim to have a good nature, just a long and proud lineage in this country, which is one of the many reasons I do so detest the current POTUS.

Of course, while I'm not a fan of the cartoons, I do wholeheartedly support the right to express the opinions contained therein. And served in the Marines (under Carter and Reagan--speaking of Iran and embassy shenanigans) to defend said right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

But my lineage goes back to the 17th century, well before the Revolution.

I'll bet it actually goes back well before that.

My point is that there's no point in using genetic lineage to justify anything.

It's all a happy accident. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

I'll bet it actually goes back well before that.

My point is that there's no point in using genetic lineage to justify anything.

It's all a happy accident. ;)

Well..... But can he track it? Nobles used slaterns, and prostitutes, and never bothered to learn anything about them..... They were "History".

 And we know the thing about history, and not learning it......

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:
27 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

I'll bet it actually goes back well before that.

My point is that there's no point in using genetic lineage to justify anything.

It's all a happy accident. ;)

Well..... But can he track it? Nobles used slaterns, and prostitutes, and never bothered to learn anything about them..... They were "History".

 And we know the thing about history, and not learning it......

Right, every dang last one of us is descended from "Lucy" the whatever-pithecene female they dug up in northern Africa... from 3 million years ago. At that point, our ancestors had just recently begun standing up & walking on two feet, carrying around a rock for bashing things with, and were still a million years away from using fire regularly (some of us were early adopters).

There are some lines in my family... my father's mother in particular... which we have records of going back to the 1300s. I'm lucky to have a stable & literate family background. Doesn't make me any better, taller, smarter, etc etc (nor richer, unfortunately). I have ancestors who fought for the USA in every war starting in 1776, and while I was born and raised in the South, none that fought for the Confederacy (that I know of). I have ancestors who were ship captains, and ancestors who fled the Potato Famine and worked on the railroad (just like in the song).

The one thing we ALL have in common is that we are descended from survivors... people who tended to keep on, to struggle thru the daily grind, to hope for the best while coping with the worst... and to fuck, of course. The lowest person you can think of has an ancestry going back just as far as you!

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

I'm not a fan of this. I despise Trump, his supporters, and everything he stands for. But making a joke about killing him is stooping to a level as low as Trump himself.

Before someone tells me to fuck off to Canada or something, I'm an American citizen with lineage on both sides predating the American Revolution as well as ancestors who fought in both the Revolutionary War (yes, making me a Son of the Revolution through both parents) and the Civil War (including both through the Underground Railroad in Cairo, and Sherman's March).

Now fuck off to Canada 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

Agreed.

He needs to be removed in an appropriate fashion and shamed for life. As I said in another thread, jail would be nice but is optional so long as he can never show his tangerine mug in public again with being showered with rotten fruit.

That would create a whole new philosophy for the S/S - they'd have to be prepared to take a tomato for the POTUS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Damn! I love this place! B)

Yes, I can track my lineage back to the 17th century on this continent, thanks for your concern.

Is this where I get to tell the newbs to fuck off and show us your (or your wife's/girlfriend's) tits?

Sorry, wrong type of newb.

Yes, you would have to show them to us so that we can trace our lineage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

I'm not a fan of this. I despise Trump, his supporters, and everything he stands for. But making a joke about killing him is stooping to a level as low as Trump himself.

Before someone tells me to fuck off to Canada or something, I'm an American citizen with lineage on both sides predating the American Revolution as well as ancestors who fought in both the Revolutionary War (yes, making me a Son of the Revolution through both parents) and the Civil War (including both through the Underground Railroad in Cairo, and Sherman's March).

That's nice.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:
40 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Yes, you would have to show them to us so that we can trace our lineage.

Your wife made me promise not to share my pics of her tits online. Sorry.

Oh come on. We just want to.... trace... them!

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Your wife made me promise not to share my pics of her tits online. Sorry.

My wife? You really had me worried there for a second. Any ho, maybe she's someone's wife. Still, if she's going to lie to you about something like that, do you really need to honor such a promise?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

I'm not a fan of this. I despise Trump, his supporters, and everything he stands for. But making a joke about killing him is stooping to a level as low as Trump himself.

Before someone tells me to fuck off to Canada or something, I'm an American citizen with lineage on both sides predating the American Revolution as well as ancestors who fought in both the Revolutionary War (yes, making me a Son of the Revolution through both parents) and the Civil War (including both through the Underground Railroad in Cairo, and Sherman's March).

I think it’s sarcasm put to good use. Not funny, but makes one think of why the cartoon exists in the first place. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, but, Trump started it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

I'm not a fan of this. I despise Trump, his supporters, and everything he stands for. But making a joke about killing him is stooping to a level as low as Trump himself.

Before someone tells me to fuck off to Canada or something, I'm an American citizen with lineage on both sides predating the American Revolution as well as ancestors who fought in both the Revolutionary War (yes, making me a Son of the Revolution through both parents) and the Civil War (including both through the Underground Railroad in Cairo, and Sherman's March).

Inbreeding, ‘Mexican style!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Inbreeding, ‘Mexican style!

Yeah, but, Trump caused it by making the kids sleep together in pens the size of dog crates.... No wonder they had puppies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Right, every dang last one of us is descended from "Lucy" the whatever-pithecene female they dug up in northern Africa... from 3 million years ago. At that point, our ancestors had just recently begun standing up & walking on two feet, carrying around a rock for bashing things with, and were still a million years away from using fire regularly (some of us were early adopters).

There are some lines in my family... my father's mother in particular... which we have records of going back to the 1300s. I'm lucky to have a stable & literate family background. Doesn't make me any better, taller, smarter, etc etc (nor richer, unfortunately). I have ancestors who fought for the USA in every war starting in 1776, and while I was born and raised in the South, none that fought for the Confederacy (that I know of). I have ancestors who were ship captains, and ancestors who fled the Potato Famine and worked on the railroad (just like in the song).

The o One thing we ALL have in common is that we are descended from survivors... people who tended to keep on, to struggle thru the daily grind, to hope for the best while coping with the worst... and to fuck, of course. The lowest person you can think of has an ancestry going back just as far as you!

- DSK

The other thing we all are - with the very limited exception of First Nations tribes - is immigrants.  Maybe 5th generation, maybe 1st generation, or 7th generation, or like, the *resident, 2nd generation. 

Immigrants all.  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Left Shift said:
3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Right, every dang last one of us is descended from "Lucy" the whatever-pithecene female they dug up in northern Africa... from 3 million years ago....  ...

The o One thing we ALL have in common is that we are descended from survivors... people who tended to keep on, to struggle

The other thing we all are - with the very limited exception of First Nations tribes - is immigrants.  Maybe 5th generation, maybe 1st generation, or 7th generation, or like, the *resident, 2nd generation. 

Immigrants all.  

Well, they're immigrants too.

They just arrived a lot longer ago.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Yeah, but, Trump caused it by making the kids sleep together in pens the size of dog crates.... No wonder they had puppies.

He's just trying to normalize the concept of brothers sleeping with brothers, sisters sleeping with sisters, brothers sleeping with sisters, Presidents sleeping with daughters...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, they're immigrants too.

They just arrived a lot longer ago.

- DSK

After 12,000 years, the ink on the "Immigrant" label starts to fade.   It's still pretty clear and legible after 100 or even 200 or so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Left Shift said:
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, they're immigrants too.

They just arrived a lot longer ago.

 

After 12,000 years, the ink on the "Immigrant" label starts to fade.   It's still pretty clear and legible after 100 or even 200 or so.

True enough

But it varies. My more recent immigrant ancestors, I know their names and a little about them... in two cases I have a photo of them. But I don't really know anything about them. OTOH I was at a folk music event with some Eskimos and they were talking a little about the background of some of their songs. Some of them are the story of how they moved from valley to valley, and of their lives in a better greener land... it didn't include losing fights with neighboring tribes which is why they ended up living where they live. The Cherokee have folk stories of a time when they lived on the West Coast (the sun set in the ocean). They've been telling their "immigrant story" their whole existence and keeping it fresh, it's part of their identity

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't hope him dead.  I hope the exact opposite.

I hope he stays healthy enough physically and mentally to answer every charge that's brought against him.  

And serve any time for any conviction.

I hope he mentally realizes, at some point in his life, that he was and is a dick, and is not above our nation of laws.

Long Live Trump!

Same for his family.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

True enough

But it varies. My more recent immigrant ancestors, I know their names and a little about them... in two cases I have a photo of them. But I don't really know anything about them. OTOH I was at a folk music event with some Eskimos and they were talking a little about the background of some of their songs. Some of them are the story of how they moved from valley to valley, and of their lives in a better greener land... it didn't include losing fights with neighboring tribes which is why they ended up living where they live. The Cherokee have folk stories of a time when they lived on the West Coast (the sun set in the ocean). They've been telling their "immigrant story" their whole existence and keeping it fresh, it's part of their identity

- DSK

WTF is an Eskimo?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike G said:

I hope he mentally realizes, at some point in his life, that he was and is a dick, and is not above our nation of laws.

Pipe dream. It will always be someone elses fault.

I would like to see him live a long time in anonymous poverty - that would be the harshest penalty that could be visited on him.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Left Shift said:

The other thing we all are - with the very limited exception of First Nations tribes - is immigrants.  Maybe 5th generation, maybe 1st generation, or 7th generation, or like, the *resident, 2nd generation. 

Immigrants all. 

They're immigrants too, they've just been here a little longer than most.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That sends chills down my spine.  Larry Flynt has some cantaloupe balls.  

 

Is it legal?

Regardless President Trump's own statement about shooting people on Fifth Avenue, is it legal to do this? Could this thing end up in court? Or maybe, is that what Flynt is hoping will happen?

Apparently, however, it is fully legal for a U.S. leader to authorize the execution of a leader in a country in which we are not at war. So what do I know about legality of anything?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ishmael said:

An Inuit without cable TV.

I did work out of Inuvik back in the '80's, eye-opening.  It was everything I missed years before in the US.  I sat in the front of same place watching the hotel's cafe where a guy shit his pants or standing in  front of the same place watching a 70yo female native do a double roll down the steel stairs and get up laughing.  We also had to bribe the Customs guy each day.  Canada has very little on us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Pinched from BJ's post #16 (pinched from Fred Nietzsche.

 

This has always been the beautiful bane of the left.

It's what keeps the political world balanced. There are more people on this planet that wish to do well by their fellows than those that wish to do ill. The abyss is what keeps the do gooders from doing so.

In simple words. A reluctance to stoop to their (the do badders) level.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2020 at 8:39 AM, Danceswithoctopus said:

I'm not a fan of this. I despise Trump, his supporters, and everything he stands for. But making a joke about killing him is stooping to a level as low as Trump himself.

Before someone tells me to fuck off to Canada or something, I'm an American citizen with lineage on both sides predating the American Revolution as well as ancestors who fought in both the Revolutionary War (yes, making me a Son of the Revolution through both parents) and the Civil War (including both through the Underground Railroad in Cairo, and Sherman's March).

Did your ancestors murder indians? :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Did your ancestors murder indians? :rolleyes:

So . . . that comment I made as a response to a forum member who told another forum member to fuck off to Canada. I then quoted the exact text of the Canadian and brought in my lineage to indicate that I and mine have a rather long-standing history on this continent. (My own, fuck off, if you will.)

That said. If by "indians" you mean Native Americans, yes. And rather notoriously so. Not something I'm proud of, but it is what it is. Before that, they also murdered each other if that helps (burning at the stake and shit--likely strung out on ergot).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

So . . . that comment I made as a response to a forum member who told another forum member to fuck off to Canada. I then quoted the exact text of the Canadian and brought in my lineage to indicate that I and mine have a rather long-standing history on this continent. (My own, fuck off, if you will.)

That said. If by "indians" you mean Native Americans, yes. And rather notoriously so. Not something I'm proud of, but it is what it is. Before that, they also murdered each other if that helps (burning at the stake and shit--likely strung out on ergot).

Hmmm you appear to be saying that your lineage in the USA adds some weight to your response and therefore also "seconds" the original post.

Who gives a fuck about such things? you'll be telling us your ancestors were royalty next:rolleyes:.  Fuck off :D 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

She apparently has no life.

Au contraire ma cher petit pomme de terre.

I've been too busy to keep up with le plus taunts facile avec moutard.

Today...or ..au jord we..j'ai un peut malade parsque jai travaill a une fesival dans le pleut .

 

 

 

 

 

And I can't stand pretentious twats that seem to think their lineage gives them some sort of credibility status.

I've a few pretty well known names in my direct (male) lineage but although Mr Darwin used to sit on my GGGGG granda's knee. I dont bang on about how that makes me smarter than the average ape ancestor do I? 

I don't need the grief 

:biggrin:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

And not needing the grief, you take my post out of context, ask if my ancestors killed indians, and feel the need to tell me to fuck off?

I seriously believe that, were you to bother to see the original context you might not be so quick to attack. My reference to lineage was to establish (or assert, if you prefer) that I am unquestionably an American citizen (SOR or DOR might mean something more to an American than to an Australian--no offense intended) and using that shred of cred to defend a Canadian. That bothers you for some reason. Perhaps you have a problem with Canada?

And it seems that you actually do have a need to bang on with your own name dropping. At least I avoided that part.

Can we get back to bashing Reichtards now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

And not needing the grief, you take my post out of context, ask if my ancestors killed indians, and feel the need to tell me to fuck off?

I seriously believe that, were you to bother to see the original context you might not be so quick to attack. My reference to lineage was to establish (or assert, if you prefer) that I am unquestionably an American citizen (SOR or DOR might mean something more to an American than to an Australian--no offense intended) and using that shred of cred to defend a Canadian. That bothers you for some reason. Perhaps you have a problem with Canada?

And it seems that you actually do have a need to bang on with your own name dropping. At least I avoided that part.

Can we get back to bashing Reichtards now?

vous avez ete trolled ma petite.  you'll learn :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Yes. I see now. You're competing with the likes of JZK, Joker, atyourcervix, Pun, and Bravo for Pathetic Troll of the Week.

Well done, Newb. You must be very proud.

You're not Australian are you ? :D

And Socks are fair game as if you didn't know that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Okay, now THAT is funny.

Here you go again.

I'm well aware that there are numerous persona's here that have been banned and come back with  a new ID.

Does this make them socks?

It probably does if they continue to be obtuse and secretive about their original ID.

Everyone knows the old ID of people like "Fakenews" and Astroboy. The owners of those new I'ds dont deny their old ID and Admin don't seem to care and tolerate it.

It's those too cowardly to "Fess up" that can rightly be called socks IMHO because they pretend a persona. N'est Pas?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Meili, my dear, it appears we're talking across each other.

While I've had a sock in the past (used almost exclusively for the 1000 days thread), it's been retired for a long, long time. DWO has been in play since the old, bulletin-board style forum. Perhaps I just don't post often enough for your taste, but I'm no sock.

Still, that wasn't what I found funny.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Meili, my dear, it appears we're talking across each other.

While I've had a sock in the past (used almost exclusively for the 1000 days thread), it's been retired for a long, long time. DWO has been in play since the old, bulletin-board style forum. Perhaps I just don't post often enough for your taste, but I'm no sock.

Still, that wasn't what I found funny.

Ah, there's the rub.

Humour is a something that that has many faces.

You get insulted by mine. 

Australians tend to  a particular ironical and  depreciating form that lampoons the self important. We probably get it from the irish.

Something Americans tend to object to :D

The British OTOH are the masters of the witty snub.

American humour is something I've yet to discover. Probably because they take themselves so seriously.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...