Here at SA we are blessed with the presence of Bruce the great. Bruce is a researcher, scientist, climate change expert, chemist, expert on misinformation, author, publisher, engineer, and master of Google - just to name a few of his talents.

In short Bruce knows everything there is to know about everything and it would be a waste to not tap into his encyclopedic knowledge of the universe. So if you want to know anything (and I mean anything) Juicy Brucey is your man and this is the place to ask him.

So have at it folks- he is at his keyboard 24/7 and never needs to sleep so ask away. Be warned though he can be a tad long winded at times.

Enjoy.

Just now, Fah Kiew Tu said:

What did Bruce do before Google was invented?

FKT

He wrote encyclopedias. Now when you search on Google it is just redirected to him.

• Like 1

What is really at the end of the internet?

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I will start.

What do you mean start.

You started this thread to abuse and belittle someone who has repeatedly handed your arse to you on a plate in the OTHER thread.

You now look like a total CUNT.

Does sailing anarchy really  want threads like this on its boards.

• Like 9
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

What do you mean start.

You started this thread to abuse and belittle someone who has repeatedly handed your arse to you on a plate in the OTHER thread.

You now look like a total CUNT.

Does sailing anarchy really  want threads like this on its boards.

No I didn't start any other thread, but since you are here you can join in - how come some jurys find  a boat on port tack has to give way to a boat on starboard tack yet others don't? And another - is it a rule 69 offense to publicly question the findings of a jury?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Mr. Nice Guy said:

Why does Mr. LB15 with 23,058 posts call Mr. Hudson with 2,418 posts an attention whore?  Mr. Nice Guy thinks this is very impolite.

Hello and welcome to SA. Here is one for you. When starting a new sock puppet, how do you come up with the names? How come you didn't just use another kind of slimy sea creature?

AKA Lonleyboy 15 (and numerous sock puppets)

Who are the sockpuppets that belong to Mr. LB15?  Why does he feel he needs to make sockpuppets?  Mr. LB15 must be very lonely and sad if he feels he needs to make fun of other people on SA.  What can we do to make Mr. LB15 happy so he doesn't do these things that his mum taught him were bad things?

• Like 3

I've run an AI routine on the forum lo9king for linguistic clues. Unless lb is a freaking genius or has his own linguistic decabulator, there are no lb socks.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Here at SA we are blessed with the presence of Bruce the great. Bruce is a researcher, scientist, climate change expert, chemist, expert on misinformation, author, publisher, engineer, and master of Google - just to name a few of his talents.

In short Bruce knows everything there is to know about everything and it would be a waste to not tap into his encyclopedic knowledge of the universe. So if you want to know anything (and I mean anything) Juicy Brucey is your man and this is the place to ask him.

So have at it folks- he is at his keyboard 24/7 and never needs to sleep so ask away. Be warned though he can be a tad long winded at times.

Enjoy.

33 minutes ago, Mr. Nice Guy said:

Who are the sockpuppets that belong to Mr. LB15?  Why does he feel he needs to make sockpuppets?  Mr. LB15 must be very lonely and sad if he feels he needs to make fun of other people on SA.  What can we do to make Mr. LB15 happy so he doesn't do these things that his mum taught him were bad things?

Your 4th post and all directed at me. What I don’t get is why a sock starts another sock? Are you concerned that you will damage the high esteem you are held in  as ‘mrs octopus’? 

And Yes I truly do love this place. 

8 minutes ago, fastyacht said:

Question for Bruce.

When downwind in your laser, do you sheet from the deck block or from the boom? Please elaborate.

This should bring out the inner engineer in him. He has worked with them you know...

1 hour ago, Mr. Nice Guy said:

What can we do to make Mr. LB15 happy so he doesn't do these things that his mum taught him were bad things?

Make him one of those Australian cupcakes he is always talking about.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
9 minutes ago, Kenny Dumas said:

Who’s Bruce?  And why does he care?

He cares about everything. And knows about it as well. Get a 6 pack, turn your phone off, clear the diary, get comfortable and head over to the Greta thread to read a few of his posts. But pick the ones with less than a thousand words.

1 minute ago, shaggybaxter said:

Hi Bruce,

I have some marital problems.
And some weeping sores.

Should I stop sleeping with my wife, or the kids pet blue ringed octopus? 

Be fair - when it comes to questions about sleeping with women, you're *way* outside his area of expertise.

FKT

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Be fair - when it comes to questions about sleeping with women, you're *way* outside his area of expertise.

FKT

He doesn't appear to do a lot of sleeping of any kind.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ukuri said:

Doesn't everyone here (know everything, that is)?

No - only a handful of us do.

There is a significant group of utter morans. They can be recognized by their red hats.

They think they know stuff but they are in fact almost totally ignorant.

Few of them even know about sailboats, much less own one.

6 hours ago, Mr. Nice Guy said:

Who are the sockpuppets that belong to Mr. LB15? 

He doesn’t need sock puppets... Sock puppets are for people who care what other people think. Or who want to hide.

LB15 is neither of those things.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

What did Bruce do before Google was invented?

FKT

Didn’t he invent Google? Or at least advise in the development stages? 

Ahhh... the internet bully boys attempt to oust Bruce because they've lost the climate debate despite outnumbering Bruce 10 to 1. Of course, this was bound to happen given that all the data are on Bruce's side. You children should go back to your sandbox. Pathetic.

• Like 7
46 minutes ago, monsoon said:

Ahhh... the internet bully boys attempt to oust Bruce because they've lost the climate debate despite outnumbering Bruce 10 to 1. Of course, this was bound to happen given that all the data are on Bruce's side. You children should go back to your sandbox. Pathetic.

If you thought that was pathetic, I didn’t even know Bruce was real.
Bruce is a real Bruce?

57 minutes ago, monsoon said:

You mean 42:1

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

Bruce must be a sock for Ed Lada who is a sock for a former moderator who all know everything about everything and always use more words than necessary. Even when they don’t have to. Always.  

I found this photo of Crissy in the Personal Pics thread.

I somehow had pictured him as being younger.

Image result for tinfoil hat

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Bruce I need some help, I can buy either;

1. A candle that smells like a raging forrest fire but it comes with a complimentary Barry Manilow CD, or

2. A air freshener from the auto store that smells like my favourite bum crack.

I'm into thinking global warming killed my pet Gerbil, so which one should I buy?

Thanks in anticipation.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

If you thought that was pathetic, I didn’t even know Bruce was real.
Bruce is a real Bruce?

And once again you have blindly aligned yourself with the bullies and the abusers. 

Just like in your little club saga.

Were starting to see a pattern here.

Easily lead.

3 hours ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

And once again you have blindly aligned yourself with the bullies and the abusers. 

Just like in your little club saga.

Were starting to see a pattern here.

Easily lead.

Nice try Mrs O.

Easily lead..:D....you are rather odd aren’t you ? Why do you come here again?

I’m always on the side of an underdog. Bruce, don’t let the bastards get you down.

What is it with you guys? Your grandkids are going to roll their eyes at you when they visit you in the home  in your wheelchair, denying the reality of what is happening outside :rolleyes:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Israel Hands said:

Your grandkids are going to roll their eyes at you when they visit you in the home  in your wheelchair, denying the reality of what is happening outside :rolleyes:

Ist darkeng outside.  Whast youre pointe Vanessa?                    :)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Ist darkeng outside.  Whast youre pointe Vanessa?                    :)

hesfromPAdontwasteyourtimewithhim notsurehowhefoundasailingsite

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Israel Hands said:

Lol I don’t have time for P.A. and actually own a boat

my bad got you mixed up with someone else

this will help until next time

Hello-big-boobs-Hot-and-HD-Bikini-Wallpa

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Nice Guy thinks that this thread has nothing to do with sailing, and should be moved to that place called General Anarchy, or that other place called Political Anarchy.  Mr. Nice Guy will speak with the moderators of this website about this.  If other people think the same as Mr. Nice Guy, please let the moderators know that you feel the same way.

Mr. Nice Guy thinks there is nothing wrong with people having fun, but when the fun is being made by making fun of someone else, it doesn't belong on a sailing thread.  

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1
9 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Bruce I need some help, I can buy either;

1. A candle that smells like a raging forrest fire but it comes with a complimentary Barry Manilow CD, or

2. A air freshener from the auto store that smells like my favourite bum crack.

I'm into thinking global warming killed my pet Gerbil, so which one should I buy?

Thanks in anticipation.

https://www.newsbreak.ng/repellent-manufacturing-companies-discover-man-whose-fart-can-kill-mosquitoes/h

you can probably get this guy for fuck all, lord knows what he eats though............good Q for bruce

On 1/10/2020 at 6:34 PM, LB 15 said:

No I didn't start any other thread, but since you are here you can join in - how come some jurys find  a boat on port tack has to give way to a boat on starboard tack yet others don't? And another - is it a rule 69 offense to publicly question the findings of a jury?

Thanks in advance.

Seems that the rules have a local provision, depends on your position in the membership hierarchy

1 hour ago, Mr. Nice Guy said:

Mr. Nice Guy thinks that this thread has nothing to do with sailing, and should be moved to that place called General Anarchy, or that other place called Political Anarchy.  Mr. Nice Guy will speak with the moderators of this website about this.  If other people think the same as Mr. Nice Guy, please let the moderators know that you feel the same way.

Mr. Nice Guy thinks there is nothing wrong with people having fun, but when the fun is being made by making fun of someone else, it doesn't belong on a sailing thread.  

The Mods love a sock with 5 posts - they will ask ‘how high’. 

14 minutes ago, savoir said:

The Pythons got that one wrong.  Bruce is a kiwi name. Every white male in NZ is named Bruce, Lance or Murray.  Every maori male is named Cuz.

New Zealand, Australia.  All look the same to us.