The Senate Impeachment Trial of DJT

16 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

A lifelong segregationist and racist?

His actions in creating his cabinet prove otherwise.

Though I'm not surprised at your position, given who and what you support.

You just eat up that virtue signaling?  That is pathetic.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh well, the USA once again chooses to further diminish it's standing in the eyes of the rest of the world.  So be it.

I don't know where to start.  People are dying each day because Trump fucked up.  He refused to face the reality of Covid.  Worst President ever, full stop.  I know I will never spend a nickel at any

Indeed it won't. There are a lot of voices (many people are saying) calling for criminal prosecution after the Republican Senate bows down to Mad King Donald. https://www.thedailybeast.com/forg

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jzk said:

Anyone that understands what incitement actually is must also be bad parents.  

I must commend your ability to troll and hook the innocent. You should find another hobby cause this one will negatively affect your karmic future and physical health. You are purposely agitating people and unlike self loving physical masturbation this mental masturbation may feel intellectually empowering but its really the opposite as you are wasting precious intellectual juice on fucking with people's heads when you could be using it for some good somewhere.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

I must commend your ability to troll and hook the innocent. You should find another hobby cause this one will negatively affect your karmic future and physical health. You are purposely agitating people and unlike self loving physical masturbation this mental masturbation may feel intellectually empowering but its really the opposite as you are wasting precious intellectual juice on fucking with people's heads when you could be using it for some good somewhere.

He’s not capable of doing good.  He’s spending his limited intellectual juice is the best possible way he knows how trolling.  I called it 5 pages ago.

10 minutes ago, jzk said:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

So giving cabinet positions to a cross section of Americans is virtue signalling?

Actually, what is virtue signalling?

12 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:
1 hour ago, jzk said:

Anyone that understands what incitement actually is must also be bad parents.  

I ussed to saye the saime thinge to Bulle Gatore, talkle about wasteng 'juice'.  He plaiced to muche importance on hisse abillitey to bulleshitte, hisse see-throuh mini skirttes, and hisse vespa...............      silley boye.............               :)

12 hours ago, learningJ24 said:

It would also have shown that there is a political price for the use of misinformation and violence in the electoral process. The Senate failed to deliver that message.  Now it is unclear if someone is elected by using misinformation and violence that they would be removed.  If there is an R after their name.

Especially since Van der something was making a big point that some 1st amendment rights were worth more than others.  So much for equality, especially from a professed libertarian, who will be among the first the Christian Nationalists will line up in front of the burial trenches.  Unless jzk is a white libertarian Christian...<_<

https://criticalreligion.org/2020/10/30/the-contagion-of-white-christian-libertarianism-and-americas-viral-president/

13 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Actually, the Impeachment was about making clear the kind of shit he pulled with the Big Lie would not be tolerated.  The GOP Senate made sure that kinda shit is okay, with them.

And that winning with less votes than the other side is fine for both presidential elections and Impeachment trials.

Any holes a goal to these people.

12 minutes ago, Amati said:

Especially since Van der something was making a big point that some 1st amendment rights were worth more than others.  So much for equality, especially from a libertarian, who will be among the first the Christian Nationalists will line up in front of the burial trenches.  Unless jzk is a white libertarian Christian...<_<

https://criticalreligion.org/2020/10/30/the-contagion-of-white-christian-libertarianism-and-americas-viral-president/

Van der Veer.

The guy who said that "Send in the calvary!" wasn't a typo, it was a call to adhere to Jesus Christ's message of peace, understanding, and compassion...:rolleyes:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

And that winning with less votes than the other side is fine for both presidential elections and Impeachment trials.

Old salesman joke I used to hear a lot- from guys 20years older that I:

“What’s the difference between love and rape?  Salesmanship!”

Which is about right, given the mindset of Trumpist Republicans.  How many of them would go along with the good Pastor Douglas Wilson, an Moscow Idaho pastor, who said “A man penetrates, conquers, colonizes, plants. A woman receives, surrenders, accepts....women who genuinely insist on ‘no masculine protection’ ..... tacitly agree on the propriety of rape.”  How many Republican Senators would reward Wilson with praise for that little gem?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Van der Veer.

The guy who said that "Send in the calvary!" wasn't a typo, it was a call to adhere to Jesus Christ's message of peace, understanding, and compassion...:rolleyes:

Or Gin soaked trickery & confusion, taught by a Bible college...:P

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

You must have been a terrible parent and a nightmare for your kids teachers.

Not to mention the rest of the human race.

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

I ussed to saye the saime thinge to Bulle Gatore, talkle about wasteng 'juice'.  He plaiced to muche importance on hisse abillitey to bulleshitte, hisse see-throuh mini skirttes, and hisse vespa...............      silley boye.............               :)

well I commend you but I think we are tilting at windmills, they have become hooked on the attention like stabbing opium in the arm

3 hours ago, jzk said:

And it seems such a vote was cast.  You lost.

and you won?
We all lost. You just don’t realize it yet. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

He’s not capable of doing good.  He’s spending his limited intellectual juice is the best possible way he knows how trolling.  I called it 5 pages ago.

Trolling us?

I thought he was simply providing us with a target seeing as @warbird @theJoker @Saorsa and @Dog are all hiding in a bunker?

:what?:

4 hours ago, jzk said:

j72u8es.gif?noredirect

7 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I don't support Trump (hallowed be His name) and I'm glad he is out of office, but 

HA HA, you lost!

Yeah, I won.  Trump is out of office.  And, the Democrats weren't able to steal the future vote from potentially 80 million people.  

9 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So giving cabinet positions to a cross section of Americans is virtue signalling?

Actually, what is virtue signalling?

Giving cabinet positions and a VP to people based on race, gender, and sexual orientation for the sole purpose of showing the world how "inclusive" a lifelong racist segregationist is, is virtue signalling.

8 hours ago, LB 15 said:

In a criminal trial, if a Defendant gets 1 out of 12 votes, Defendant wins.

9 hours ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

I have been consistently maintaining the position that Trump, for all of his other baggage, did not incite the Capitol riots and the American people should not have their future vote for President stolen from them by the Democrats, even if they want to choose Trump.

Because the clowns here lack the ability to formulate coherent arguments, they inevitably resort to throwing insults like calling people bad parents.  And you think responding to that is "trolling?"

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jzk said:

I have been consistently maintaining the position that Trump, for all of his other baggage, did not incite the Capitol riots and the American people should not have their future vote for President stolen from them by the Democrats, even if they want to choose Trump.

Because the clowns here lack the ability to formulate coherent arguments, they inevitably resort to throwing insults like calling people bad parents.  And you think responding to that is "trolling?"

1 minute ago, dylan winter said:

He says that Trump provoked the Capitol attack, but he didn't commit incitement.  There is little question that without Trump organizing that rally, there would have been no Capitol riot.  But that is not incitement.  

5 minutes ago, jzk said:

He says that Trump provoked the Capitol attack, but he didn't commit incitement.  There is little question that without Trump organizing that rally, there would have been no Capitol riot.  But that is not incitement.  

aha

Trump is a good man

D

20 hours ago, Swimsailor said:

OR, the Republicans could have simply stood up to Trump and convicted him, no execution necessary.

Experience teaches that a man hanging in the public square creates a lasting effect.  It can be done metaphorically, but it must be done. 

13 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

People confuse the word ‘trial’ in an impeachment and believe it’s what they see on Law and Order SUV.  This is a show trial with rules invented and agreed by both parties to protect themselves against criticism and guarantee their re-electability. 
The judge is called ‘President and he is also a juror. He is also a witness. 
The ‘defendants’ legal team can have private meetings with jurors. 
Witnesses are not allowed. Although they may be allowed if both parties agree. But not if it exposes the actual jurors to legal injury or political injury. That’s a self preservation manuver both parties agree to. 
Evidence admittance rules are completely different from CSI Miami.

It is not a trial as you know it. It is a dog and pony show  

the senate voted and agreed the claims and jurisdiction were valid and constitutional .  3 days later the leader of the senate said they were not constitutional, citing his reason to vote to acquit  

you can’t make this shit up  

it’s all mutually agreed to preserve their jobs and membership in the most exclusive 50 member club in the world, the US Senate. That’s ALL they care about  

And in which doctored evidence is not only admissible but goes unpunished..

45 minutes ago, jzk said:

[nothing that matters]

Are you able to twist your body into pretzels as you do with your brain?

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

evidence 

You would deny a baseball bat treating your head like a baseball.

50 minutes ago, jzk said:

There is little question that without Trump organizing that rally, there would have been no Capitol riot.  But that is not incitement.  

Your President did stuff that directly caused 5 people to die.

And there is nothing you all can do about it.

USA has more lawyers than the rest of the Galaxy combined. You have a higher rate of incarceration than any other first world country. Yet you can't do anything about an old white rich guy when even his own team says that he caused mayhem and death.

Fuck me. American exceptionalism is a double edged sword.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jzk said:

Giving cabinet positions and a VP to people based on race, gender, and sexual orientation for the sole purpose of showing the world how "inclusive" a lifelong racist segregationist is, is virtue signalling.

Only if you assume that only wealthy white males are actually qualified and capable

Which is what you've done

- DSK

• Like 1

Senator McConnell refused to bring the Senate into session prior to the defeated ex-President leaving office.

Then, he used the excuse they could not convict because he was no longer in office.

• Like 1

If little don is guilty, as he surely is, then the legality of the verdict should go to the Supremes.  Those who know all should tell all that we all might know.

But mitch in the ditch wants to bury this sad story and he thinks he can dig his way out.  Little don will bury him.

33 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Senator McConnell refused to bring the Senate into session prior to the defeated ex-President leaving office.

Then, he used the excuse they could not convict because he was no longer in office.

Bingo

Because being a two-faced lying shitweasel is exactly the way to stay on top of his pack of lying shitweasel political cronies.

And his voters think -all- politicians are two-faced lying shitweasel, because Senator Mitch and his elk keep telling them so

- DSK

16 minutes ago, hasher said:

If little don is guilty, as he surely is, then the legality of the verdict should go to the Supremes.  Those who know all should tell all that we all might know.

But mitch in the ditch wants to bury this sad story and he thinks he can dig his way out.  Little don will bury him.

Subjecting that case to legitimate adjudication would be fun to watch.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Dog said:

Subjecting that case to legitimate adjudication would be fun to watch.

Like the forty plus cases he already lost.

Throw a dog a bone and fetch makes the soul fly.

There remain issues that don't revolve around your beloved.  

Worship at his feet, he won't kick you until he wants to.

7 minutes ago, hasher said:

Like the forty plus cases he already lost.

Throw a dog a bone and fetch makes the soul fly.

There remain issues that don't revolve around your beloved.  

Worship at his feet, he won't kick you until he wants to.

It would be a treat to see the defeated ex-President answer questions under oath.

He'd indict anyone and everyone around him.  If HE goes down, EVERYONE goes down.

That would ignite a firestorm of internecine warfare.  

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

It would be a treat to see the defeated ex-President answer questions under oath.

Cross examination always begins with easy things.  Were you the POTUS?  Why?  

Are you saying the stupid muther fuckers are responsible?

He should stay on the stand for days.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Only if you assume that only wealthy white males are actually qualified and capable

- DSK

You are lying.  Biden didn't search for the best.  He chose based on race, gender and sexual orientation.  He said he was going to.

That is why you got a VP that even the Democrats don't like.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jzk said:

You are lying.  Biden didn't search for the best.  He chose based on race, gender and sexual orientation.  He said he was going to.

I identify as a Democratic Party member.  I love my vice-president. Not in the slime that the unpatriotic, disloyal and repugnant opposition swims in.

Biden has a vast field of qualified candidates.  He doesn't lean to old rich white guys.  Damn.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, hasher said:

I identify as a Democratic Party member.  I love my vice-president. Not in the slime that the unpatriotic, disloyal and repugnant opposition swims in.

Biden has a vast field of qualified candidates.  He doesn't lean to old rich white guys.  Damn.

He picked a VP that got very little support in the primary.  He made selection decisions based on race, sex and sexual orientation.

Just now, jzk said:

He picked a VP that got very little support in the primary.  He made selection decisions based on race, sex and sexual orientation.

He picked a very intelligent person.  You had Pence.  Was that a joke?

1 minute ago, hasher said:

Well, Pence is about the whitest white guy in the universe, so of course he was best qualified to win the republican ticket.

You are either against discriminating based on race, sex and sexual orientation, or you aren't.  

Jonny boy is just angry that all the people of color were so much better qualified than all the white candidates.  Better grades, better schools, more experience. 

though the Indiana talk show host was a hell of a qualified pick by jzk and friends, much more than AG of a state bigger than half of America out together. 

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Dan Quayle sure appreciated it.

Dan is. A singular mark to understand we can't get lower.  Forget that, there is no bottom here.

2 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Jonny boy is just angry that all the people of color were so much better qualified than all the white candidates.  Better grades, better schools, more experience. 

though the Indiana talk show host was a hell of a qualified pick by jzk and friends, much more than AG of a state bigger than half of America out together. 

Either you are against discrimination based on race, sex, and sexual orientation or you aren't.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jzk said:

Either you are against discrimination based on race, sex, and sexual orientation or you aren't.  

Well, it is a deep subject.

There are people who hate my white skin.  I understand ignorance but I won't tolerate yours.

Women have fought for equality.  I champion them.

This is not black and white.

I even like the Asians.  God bless my soul.

Just now, hasher said:

Well, it is a deep subject.

There are people who hate my white skin.  I understand ignorance but I won't tolerate yours.

Women have fought for equality.  I champion them.

This is not black and white.

I even like the Asians.  God bless my soul.

There is no case to be made in support of discriminating based on race, sex or sexual orientation.  If you live your life practicing those things, it will be to your own peril.  Just wondering why you support it here.

The point here is that I asked someone how they could stomach voting for Biden, a clear racist, and their justification was his cabinet selections.  The old "look at me, I have a black friend" defense.

Just now, jzk said:

There is no case to be made in support of discriminating based on race, sex or sexual orientation.  If you live your life practicing those things, it will be to your own peril.  Just wondering why you support it here.

The point here is that I asked someone how they could stomach voting for Biden, a clear racist, and their justification was his cabinet selections.  The old "look at me, I have a black friend" defense.

I hope you are paid for your stupidity.  Is this a day job?

Don't do it for free.  Ignorance like yours qualifies for many whacks.  

I recommend you for any number of jumps off Niagara Falls.  A barrel might help but I doubt it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jzk said:

Bullshit.  Having the make up of the cabinet actually be like the people they are serving is not racist.  It's anti-racist actually.  Your fear of losing the grip white males have on the power structure of the United States is sad.  You fight so hard to keep people of color on the sidelines.  I can only gather it's because you are racist.  

3 minutes ago, hasher said:

I hope you are paid for your stupidity.  Is this a day job?

Don't do it for free.  Ignorance like yours qualifies for many whacks.  

I recommend you for any number of jumps off Niagara Falls.  A barrel might help but I doubt it.

You are the one that voted for the racist.  "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

3 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Bullshit.  Having the make up of the cabinet actually be like the people they are serving is not racist.  It's anti-racist actually.  Your fear of losing the grip white males have on the power structure of the United States is sad.  You fight so hard to keep people of color on the sidelines.  I can only gather it's because you are racist.  

No, it is you that is racist.  And, as evidence thereof, you voted for the racist.  "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Just now, jzk said:

You are the one that voted for the racist.  "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Let me parse this.  President Biden kicked the shit out of the sexist, racist vulgar piece of shit and you want to identity with that piece of babbling junk of idiocy.

I get you now.  

30 minutes ago, jzk said:

He made a good choice. Do you have a better candidate in mind?

13 hours ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

I must commend your ability to troll and hook the innocent. You should find another hobby cause this one will negatively affect your karmic future and physical health. You are purposely agitating people and unlike self loving physical masturbation this mental masturbation may feel intellectually empowering but its really the opposite as you are wasting precious intellectual juice on attempting to fuck fucking with people's heads when you could be using it for some good somewhere.

FIFY as he never really succeeds.

Let me parse this.  President Biden kicked the shit out of the sexist, racist vulgar piece of shit and you want to identity with that piece of babbling junk of idiocy.

I get you now.  

Parse it up.  I am not a Republican or a Democrat.  I have no allegiance to any party.  Your allegiance is so blind that you are even willing to vote for a life long racist as President.  

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

9 minutes ago, jzk said:

No, it is you that is racist.  And, as evidence thereof, you voted for the racist.  "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Do articulate and bright African Americans make you uncomfortable?

1 minute ago, jzk said:

Parse it up.  I am not a Republican or a Democrat.  I have no allegiance to any party.  Your allegiance is so blind that you are even willing to vote for a life long racist as President.  

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

My my.  Our President presents less than perfect.  Please bring me my smelling salts.  I fear a spell is coming on.

4 minutes ago, hasher said:

My my.  Our President presents less than perfect.  Please bring me my smelling salts.  I fear a spell is coming on.

Careful when you clutch your pearls.

:o

3 hours ago, jzk said:

Your pretending to take the position while here is trolling. It's the only logical answer for why you and dog etc. would hang around. I don't believe you guys actually believe 90% of what you say here.

1 minute ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

Your pretending to take the position while here is trolling. It's the only logical answer for why you and dog etc. would hang around. I don't believe you guys actually believe 90% of what you say here.

Words do have meaning.

Sarcasm can be wit.

This fucking "flu" sucks.  Some die but most won't.

I don't try to kick the dog.  If you ask for it, you get it.   

We’ll just never know why all of those Trump (hallowed be His name) supporters left his rally and stormed the Capitol to smear shit on the place. One of life’s mysteries. We’ll never know why the darkness went away this morning either, right bullshitters? Such mysteries!

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

We’ll just never know why all of those Trump (hallowed be His name) supporters left his rally and stormed the Capitol to smear shit on the place. One of life’s mysteries. We’ll never know why the darkness went away this morning either, right bullshitters? Such mysteries!

Little don goes down in infamy.  

1 hour ago, jzk said:
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

?? Plenty of Democrats like Kamala, of course you won't see/hear that from RWNJ "news"

And yeah, Biden did have a pretty high bar for professional qualifications. Higher than Trump's which was "will you publicly kiss my ass" like this

I strongly doubt that you would be able to stage such a display of sycophancy from Biden's cabinet, nor would Biden want such a thing. You probably find this puzzling

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

?? Plenty of Democrats like Kamala, of course you won't see/hear that from RWNJ "news"

And yeah, Biden did have a pretty high bar for professional qualifications. Higher than Trump's which was "will you publicly kiss my ass" like this

I strongly doubt that you would be able to stage such a display of sycophancy from Biden's cabinet, nor would Biden want such a thing. You probably find this puzzling

- DSK

It is amazing what people will do to try to justify their own racism.

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

What is wrong with an echo chamber?

1 minute ago, Swimsailor said:

@Dog thinks his loyalty will win points in heaven.  I guess he didn't notice Trump was ready to justify the hanging of his VP.

1 hour ago, jzk said:

And he still beat your shitstain by over 7mm.  Go crawl back under your rock.  

2 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

I lasted 1:12 of that video

I'm not here for your pleasure.  Hearing you brings relief.

And Little Marco opines that Hilary might now to subject to impeachment. (Ignoring, of course, the fact that Trump was in office when impeached).  Not to be outdone, Ms. Lindsey wonders aloud that VPOTUS Harris might now be impeachable.

Not so veiled threats or just more bullshit from the bullshit gallery?

1 minute ago, jerseyguy said:

And Little Marco opines that Hilary might now to subject to impeachment. (Ignoring, of course, the fact that Trump was in office when impeached).  Not to be outdone, Ms. Lindsey wonders aloud that VPOTUS Harris might now be impeachable.

Not so veiled threats or just more bullshit from the bullshit gallery?

Definitely a real threat. They want to eat all the candy in the whole store, and when they can't they want to break the windows, shit on the floor, and burn it down.

The problem is that 40% of the country thinks this is how the gov't -should- work. Impeach the Vice President for what, exactly? Being uppity? That's certainly a high crime and misdemeanor!

- DSK

1 hour ago, Swimsailor said:

lakers-championship-graphic-social.jpg

21 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Definitely a real threat. They want to eat all the candy in the whole store, and when they can't they want to break the windows, shit on the floor, and burn it down.

The problem is that 40% of the country thinks this is how the gov't -should- work. Impeach the Vice President for what, exactly? Being uppity? That's certainly a high crime and misdemeanor!

- DSK

Uppity is good enough for Graham.  But here is what he said:

Lindsey Graham suggested Republicans will impeach Vice President Kamala Harris if the GOP takes control of the House of Representatives in 2022, after the South Carolina senator falsely claimed that she had paid bail for Black Lives Matter protesters who later “broke somebody’s head open”.

2 hours ago, hasher said:

These guys all think they will be the ONE guy HWSNBN doesn’t drag down into the shit. They are deluded as that man will sell out his own kids.