Asshats Invade Kentucky Capitol

Holy shit!!!

They were allowed by security to step around the Capitol’s metal detectors.

I guess we can now dispense with metal detectors and even security guards in all open carry states. Who cares if you're carrying concealed?

Look, if you would just ban camo,

these overzealous fanatics wouldn't get out of their house.

13 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Neatness is important.

It’s a pretty telling indication of who respects this country and its institutions and who doesn’t 

From the liberal protest in the Wi state capital. 

The Department of Administration on Friday estimated cleanup and overtime costs for the event will reach about $8 million — a total that includes only $270,000 for interior and exterior Capitol building repairs

You're right - nothing says respect for institutions like dressing in camo, loading up with high powered weapons, hiding your face and taking over public buildings - neatly and tidily taking over public buildings.

At the risk of repeating myself - fuck you're an idiot.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, The Joker said:

It’s a pretty telling indication of who respects this country and its institutions and who doesn’t 

NATO

The Election System

Federal Law Enforcement

US Intelligence services

The Free Press

Not Littering.

At least one institution is important to you.  Well fucking done.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

NATO

The Election System

Federal Law Enforcement

US Intelligence services

The Free Press

Not Littering.

Where do you jump to the conclusion that I don’t support all of the above?  

Just now, benwynn said:

Omission.

Oh I see, didn’t the feds charge and convict the Bundy protestors?   Wasn’t part of their sentence a fine.  

Could you show where the protestors that took over the state capital of Wisconsin were arrested and charged?

Were  the unions that organized the protest receive a bill for the damage and clean up their faithful caused?

4 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Omission.

Well I better go on record that I support all the institutions that Ben thinks are important.  So all of his choices above and I’ll add the military, museums, City and state parks,  national parks and any other public areas that may be utilized by the public or in the service of this great country. 

24 minutes ago, benwynn said:

My apologies. I didn't realize you were under the misunderstanding that the Bundy occupation was a "lefty protest".

22 minutes ago, The Joker said:

No need to apologize for your mistake.  

Thank you for acknowledging your misunderstanding that I made a mistake in not realizing. Even though there is probably no need for a thank you. 

50 minutes ago, benwynn said:

NATO

The Election System

Federal Law Enforcement

US Intelligence services

The Free Press

Not Littering.

45 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Where do you jump to the conclusion that I don’t support all of the above?  

You support a President who is working to tear down every one of them.   

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

From FOX News:

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/after-trump-rally-comes-the-clean-up

In advance, I don't apologize for not realizing that you think that a Trump Rally is a lefty event.

11 minutes ago, benwynn said:

From FOX News:

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/after-trump-rally-comes-the-clean-up

In advance, I don't apologize for not realizing that you think that a Trump Rally is a lefty event.

Maybe you should actually read the link you provided  LOL  

ORLANDO, Fla. (FOX 35 ORLANDO) - They came, they partied, they left a mess.  Downtown Orlando is slowly getting back to normal, after President Donald Trump’s visit on Tuesday evening to officially launch his 2020 re-election bid.

It’s time to take out the trash downtown. After Tuesday night’s party, downtown is feeling a bit hungover but many are happy about the money they brought in at the the "45 Fest" party.

Lots of items and trash were left behind. The city says it’s up to the Trump campaign to take out the trash and pay for it. Meanwhile, businesses nearby felt the effects of the rally Tuesday night.

“It was a pretty busy day. We probably did double the amount of sales than we normally do,” said Chef Eddie’s owner Eddie James.

“Normally, Tuesdays are a little more quiet so it was definitely insane,” said Stephanie Mohammed, who worked at Harry Buffalo downtown.

They’re still feeling it this morning.

Mohammed says it was worth it for the money they brought in, and she wasn’t alone in feeling that way. According to this contract between the city and the Trump campaign, the campaign agreed to pay more than $145,000 to use the Amway Center. The city says the campaign paid in full.

Businesses downtown say the late-night party was worth every penny, even if it came with a bit of a hangover.

“I thought it was going to be a little more calmer than that but it was a lot,” said Mohammed.“It was definitely a win for the businesses along this strip,” said James.

Considering all the people who were at 45 Fest Tuesday night, very few arrests were made.  Orlando Police say they only made two for battery and disorderly conduct.

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Well I better go on record that I support all the institutions that Ben thinks are important.  So all of his choices above and I’ll add the military, museums, City and state parks,  national parks and any other public areas that may be utilized by the public or in the service of this great country. 

Just don't tax me for them.

9 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Lots of items and trash were left behind. The city says it’s up to the Trump campaign to take out the trash and pay for it. Meanwhile, businesses nearby felt the effects of the rally Tuesday night.

The Drumph has repeatedly stiffed cities for the costs of his neo-fascist rallies . . 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-racked-up-1-million-unpaid-bills-us-cities-2019-10

What did you expect from a con man? 

4 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

The Drumph has repeatedly stiffed cities for the costs of his neo-fascist rallies . . 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-racked-up-1-million-unpaid-bills-us-cities-2019-10

Keep reading the campaign paid in full.
Of course you would gloss right over that.  

4 hours ago, Remodel said:

Gun toting morons scare the bejeebus out of KY Capitol workers

And what is with the Gucci belt buckle? How gay is that?

5e364bb3240000d502ed551b.jpeg?ops=scalef

The guy with the aloha shirt and Cardinal Richelieu beard really needs a red cape, instead of a black windbreaker....

15 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Huh?   I pay plenty of taxes to support those institutions. 

Yet you support pols who want to cut them and reduce or eliminate all those services you like so much.

Make up your fucking mind.

9 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/oct/08/donald-trump/trump-campaign-says-minneapolis-wants-charge-53000/

2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Yet you support pols who want to cut them and reduce or eliminate all those services you like so much.

Make up your fucking mind.

Really?  Keep drinking that kool aid 

I see you edited out my Question so I’ll ask again  

How much US TAX do you pay?  

2 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Nothing says Amerika quite like an AK47.

If you are going to take on the US police and military it's not an altogether terrible decision to equip with Russian weapons. Putin approves of the NRA. Gives them lots of cash.    

1 hour ago, Jules said:

The aftermath of a Trump rally.  Send in the black guy to clean up whitey's trash.

TrumpTrash.thumb.jpg.a85a68f55456d0e8b39cb9af28e28c11.jpg

Looks like their cheap Walmart chairs can't handle their fat asses.  Or they're too lazy to pick them up.

No surprise there.

5 hours ago, Remodel said:

Gun toting morons scare the bejeebus out of KY Capitol workers

A picture of two chickenshit ammosexuals in full drag, defending their undying right to be assholes.

And they think the manager of the off-brand root beer stand where they work won't recognize them? Hah.

The knock-off "Gucci" belt the guy swiped from his sister's closet is priceless.

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Maybe you should actually read the link you provided  LOL  

ORLANDO, Fla. (FOX 35 ORLANDO) - They came, they partied, they left a mess.  Downtown Orlando is slowly getting back to normal, after President Donald Trump’s visit on Tuesday evening to officially launch his 2020 re-election bid.

It’s time to take out the trash downtown. After Tuesday night’s party, downtown is feeling a bit hungover but many are happy about the money they brought in at the the "45 Fest" party.

“It was a pretty busy day. We probably did double the amount of sales than we normally do,” said Chef Eddie’s owner Eddie James.

“Normally, Tuesdays are a little more quiet so it was definitely insane,” said Stephanie Mohammed, who worked at Harry Buffalo downtown.

They’re still feeling it this morning.

Mohammed says it was worth it for the money they brought in, and she wasn’t alone in feeling that way. According to this contract between the city and the Trump campaign, the campaign agreed to pay more than $145,000 to use the Amway Center. The city says the campaign paid in full.

Businesses downtown say the late-night party was worth every penny, even if it came with a bit of a hangover.

“I thought it was going to be a little more calmer than that but it was a lot,” said Mohammed.“It was definitely a win for the businesses along this strip,” said James.

Considering all the people who were at 45 Fest Tuesday night, very few arrests were made.  Orlando Police say they only made two for battery and disorderly conduct.

So trashing the place is not considered trashing the place as long as the costs are covered.

Interesting value system.

When you purchase a ticket to a movie, music event, or sports event, the cost of employees picking up trash left in setting areas is built in to the the ticket price.

Yet I still think those who leave trash behind are inconsiderate fucks.  You one of them?

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

I see you edited out my Question so I’ll ask again  

How much US TAX do you pay?  

I edited it out due to its idiocy but since you insist;

I'm Canadian - the only US tax I pay is sales tax when we shop over the border - usually in Bellingham.

I daresay I pay considerably more total tax than you - in Canada.

1 hour ago, Left Shift said:
7 hours ago, Remodel said:

They've lost weight since their last maneuvers. Gucci buckles and reflective camo - real well regulated militia.

Those assholes would last about one day in the real military.

Fat slob with gun.jpg

15 hours ago, The Joker said:

Oh I see, didn’t the feds charge and convict the Bundy protestors?   Wasn’t part of their sentence a fine.  

Heh. Not quite.

On 1/14/2019 at 4:13 AM, Plenipotentiary Tom said:

Case Dismissed

Navarro rebuked federal prosecutors — using the words “flagrant” and “reckless” to describe how they withheld evidence from the defense — before saying “that the universal sense of justice has been violated” and dismissing the charges.

Supporters dabbed their eyes with tissues. Outside in the hall, there were cheers.

The four defendants were charged with threatening a federal officer, carrying and using a firearm, and engaging in conspiracy. The case had once looked like a slam-dunk to some.

The images that had made the Bundys heroes to some — armed supporters facing down federal agents as contractors with the U.S. Bureau of Land Management tried to seize cattle — seemed to be compelling evidence.

Monday’s dismissal was hinted at last month when Navarro ordered a mistrial. But she offered prosecutors a chance to make their case for why she should grant another trial.

Assistant U.S. Atty. Steven Myhre wrote in his brief that the government had shared 1.5 terabytes of information with defendants and noted that it was “by far the largest review and disclosure operation in this [U.S. attorney’s office] history.”

Myrhe also argued the government needed to protect some witnesses from leaks that might lead to threats, so it “culled the database with witness protection in mind.”

“Unprecedented database volume and witness concerns aside, the government never let these obstacles stand in the way of diligently working to fulfill its discovery obligations,” he wrote.

Navarro didn’t buy it and shredded the government for a “reckless disregard for Constitutional obligations.” She said she was troubled by the prosecution's tardiness in delivering information about the government's placing of surveillance cameras and snipers outside the ranch....

Signs of nationalist tyranny abound in America today.

That's not one of them. The Bundy's claimed the government was misbehaving and instead of getting themselves and their families sent to forced labor camps, as happens in real tyrannical governments, we saw a Judge hear their claim, rebuke the prosecution, and dismiss the case.

To all the "why don't you take up arms?" people: because this works better for now and that's an extremely messy, dangerous solution.

15 hours ago, Left Shift said:
21 hours ago, Remodel said:

A picture of two chickenshit ammosexuals in full drag, defending their undying right to be assholes.

And they think the manager of the off-brand root beer stand where they work won't recognize them? Hah.

The knock-off "Gucci" belt the guy swiped from his sister's closet is priceless.

Notice how everything they are sporting looks brand new? 

20 hours ago, The Joker said:

Capital is a city. Capitol is a building. Now you know.

2 hours ago, Remodel said:

Capital is a city. Capitol is a building. Now you know.

You could exhaust yourself informing him of everything he doesn't know.

6 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Um..you recognise the Gucci logo? HGIT :D

One doesn't have to be gay to recognize the Gucci logo - it's one of the most famous in the world.

Wearing it on a camo outfit when trying to look like a badass however...