Jump to content

SOTU Record Superlatives Ever


Recommended Posts

I can't believe how lucky I am to have the biggeliest most successfuliest incrediblyest president ever who has done what no man has ever done before.  No record too big to be broken. We must just bow down and make him POTUS for Life. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He fixed healthcare! Reform! Reduce! And don't answer yet, there is more to come. Even better he will never let SOCIALISM  destroy American Healthcare! How has that Lamestream Media missed all these great and terrific things? 

And no free healthcare for illegal aliens! Because you know who has been trying to give that shit away. And the Big Strong Beautiful Wall! (the part that fell down not included).

but wait there's more - Trump awards Rush The Presidential Medal of Freedom from the truth  you really can make this shit up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, chum said:

Nancy is muttering away back there. Sucking lemons again too. 

Trump is like a caricature of himself.

I think she just put a hex on Pence.

Probably her worst performance ever.  She must have shuffled his speech a dozen times.  Sad that she can’t even stand when Trump reminded congress they are there to serve the American people 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Probably her worst performance ever.  She must have shuffled his speech a dozen times.  Sad that she can’t even stand when Trump reminded congress they are there to serve the American people 

She’s probably reading his next article of impeachment. Or maybe his Deutsche Bank records.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

What a cheap fucking ploy bring back that service from Afghan as a set piece to his shit show. 

USA USA bullshit follows.

Yep certainly Trump is putting on a show.  BUT after 4 deployments to Afghanistan he sure as hell deserved the accolades and standing ovation except for Nancy she didn’t stand.  Pathetic 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badlatitude said:

That was an hour and a half I will never get back. The President of the United States is a carnival barker who just started a campaign for a second term. I can't wait for a fact check on his bullshit.

I’m sure it will be out shortly.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Probably her worst performance ever.  She must have shuffled his speech a dozen times.  Sad that she can’t even stand when Trump reminded congress they are there to serve the American people 

Polygrip leaves you with uncertain moments:lol:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Whoa Nancy ripped up the text of his speech at the end.

Nice.

Riiiiiiiiip, riiiiiiiiip and chuck.  

:D

 

All the trolls are now unplucking their panties from their butt crack and posting.  LOL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chum said:

Amusing to watch Pelosi mutter at Pence on several occasions. He tried to ignore her but at least once looked at her with sort of annoyed bewilderment. WTF was she thinking trying to talk to him? Wierd.

Right. So much for non-partisan discourse. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chum said:

Amusing to watch Pelosi mutter at Pence on several occasions. He tried to ignore her but at least once looked at her with sort of annoyed bewilderment. WTF was she thinking trying to talk to him? Wierd.

Maybe the lip readers will tell us what she said. Perhaps “That could be you speaking tonight Mr. Bashful.”

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, chum said:

Amusing to watch Pelosi mutter at Pence on several occasions. He tried to ignore her but at least once looked at her with sort of annoyed bewilderment. WTF was she thinking trying to talk to him? Wierd.

I know. The nerve of a woman trying to talk to a man. Mother would not approve.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Eye-opening fact check. He should have handed out boots for all the bullshit he just spread.

You clearly didn’t read it.  Very few facts were wrong.  An example is the spin on how they fact checked this. 
 

The unemployment rate for African-Americans, Hispanic Americans and Asian Americans has reached the lowest levels in history. [Applause]. 

Trump often talks about record-low unemployment for blacks, but those numbers have not translated into strong political support for him from African Americans.

So his facts are spot on but gee they aren’t strongly supporting him 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You clearly didn’t read it.  Very few facts were wrong.  An example is the spin on how they fact checked this. 
 

The unemployment rate for African-Americans, Hispanic Americans and Asian Americans has reached the lowest levels in history. [Applause]. 

Trump often talks about record-low unemployment for blacks, but those numbers have not translated into strong political support for him from African Americans.

So his facts are spot on but gee they aren’t strongly supporting him 

I read all of it, and I am satisfied it was a good fact check. What Trump doesn't tell you is that unemployment is low because people have to work multiple jobs to make ends meet. I wouldn't support him either if I was stuck in a minimum wage job, and had to wash the grease off of me every night

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chum said:

Amusing to watch Pelosi mutter at Pence on several occasions. He tried to ignore her but at least once looked at her with sort of annoyed bewilderment. WTF was she thinking trying to talk to him? Wierd.

nothing weird about her calling him a crazy, dishonest piece of shit to his face, and considering the circumstances, her timing was good.

Death to the 'Reich'.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

 

Rep. Tim Ryan: "I just walked out of the #StateOfTheUnion. I’ve had enough. It’s like watching professional wrestling. It’s all fake

no bull.

Link to post
Share on other sites

LOl,

Theater, with exceptionally poor actors and actresses. The funniest part was the snub on the hand shake..  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

I read all of it, and I am satisfied it was a good fact check. What Trump doesn't tell you is that unemployment is low because people have to work multiple jobs to make ends meet. I wouldn't support him either if I was stuck in a minimum wage job, and had to wash the grease off of me every night

When people have two jobs it is because of O(fuckingasshole)bama rules regarding mimimum work hours for health coverage. You are a fucking moron.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, warbird said:

When people have two jobs it is because of O(fuckingasshole)bama rules regarding mimimum work hours for health coverage. You are a fucking moron.

Why don't you share how you really feel? At a mimimum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Movable Ballast said:

Trump put on a great show. Absolutely killed it. Stupid Nancy, TDS and RBF at the same time! Too funny.

All you idiots want is to be lied to on a grand scale and you're happy.

Fuckin' gullible morons doesn't even begin to describe you lot.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

What a great show. Beautifully written, perfectly paced, with lots of guest spots, stories of personal sacrifice and achievement. Awarding the 100-year-old Tuskegee vet General's stars was a beautiful moment.

Whoever managed this is a TV genius. They successfully hid every trace of Trump the revenge-obsessed narcissist idiot. There were no outrageous blatant lies in the whole thing, which is a first for Trump.

He must have rehearsed his ass off. Hardly a stumble, and he pronounced "reciprocity" correctly twice! Hard to know if he laid off the Adderall or took a triple dose. Whatever, it worked.

There were no hair malfunctions, and very few rear head shots. Reverting to 2016 levels of Orangeness was a nice touch.

 

However,  I don't think the 3,000+ sub-contractors, tradesmen, suppliers that sued him for non-payment for work done long before he became Donald the Great will be much impressed. Same for the many  people he ripped off with his various cons, the bankers he burned, and all the underpaid illegals slaving at his resorts. Neither will the many young women he groped backstage. His ex-wives probably washed their hair rather than watch.

Black families that were refused or harassed out of his buildings possibly weren't quite convinced. All the former close associates that are currently doing jail time might not have celebrated. Stormy was probably working.

 

Some say he is the Chosen One, the greatest President and patriot ever. Some say he's a psycho lying idiot conman cunt.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Joker said:

Millions of Americans saw one tonight standing right behind the President.  

Why are you and that dick Warbird so afraid of women?  

Oh, because you two lost you balls the last time you called a woman a cunt, no wonder.

Two big anonymous assholes swaggering around the internet, chests puffed out, beer bellies sucked in, calling women cunts.  You dickheads are so manly!   :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, warbird said:

When people have two jobs it is because of O(fuckingasshole)bama rules regarding mimimum work hours for health coverage. You are a fucking moron.

A thought experiment: what would happen if that rule wasn't in place? 

It's quite a complex thought experiment, I'll admit..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gangbusters said:

If the Trump economy is doing so well (best in the history of the country) why are we not projecting huge receipts from income taxes? If we can’t pay the bills when we are doing so bigly how will we ever catch up?

 

Trump economy is doing so well, because of the HUUUUUGGGEEE tax break he gave to the wealthiest and Corporations.....  And all the Government jobs he cut in environmental and other protective programs...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Why are you and that dick Warbird so afraid of women?  

Oh, because you two lost you balls the last time you called a woman a cunt, no wonder.

Two big anonymous assholes swaggering around the internet, chests puffed out, beer bellies sucked in, calling women cunts.  You dickheads are so manly!   :lol:

They just want, want, want to be pussy grabbers themselves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Do you call your wife a CUNT you fucking asshole?  

I imagine you do.

Have you seen most of his contributions to the Joke thread in GA? He's got serious issues with women.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Remodel said:

I read that they don’t call anything lies.   It’s all About policy disagreements. 
Sanctuary cities are great. 
Regulation cuts bad. 
They give credit to the economy to Obama   They don’t like his peace plan and the killing of an Iranian general will lead to war. 
They even gave Obama credit for the killing of Al-baghdadi; 
 

Then the president gave himself a pat on the back for killing Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the so-called Islamic State, ignoring the role Obama’s administration played in crafting the anti-ISIS strategy he followed

Sounds like they are offended at Trump doing what every president does, at a SOTU speech.  

How dare he claim success for His ...  pick it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how anyone can actually watch those things.  We all know it's a scripted performance intended to make the people feel better about their nation being in good hands.

Biggest crock of shit in all of politics.

I can only imagine the propaganda Steven Miller wrote for Der Bullshitter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gangbusters said:

If the Trump economy is doing so well (best in the history of the country) why are we not projecting huge receipts from income taxes? If we can’t pay the bills when we are doing so bigly how will we ever catch up?

Without tax cuts and the resulting deficits, how can you possibly justify cutting Social Security and Medicare?

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Without tax cuts and the resulting deficits, how can you possibly justify cutting Social Security and Medicare?

Because they are “entitlements” and that’s a bad thing unless you know the secret handshake and password.  In addition, Social Security is a socialist program sine “social” is included in the word socialist.

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, d'ranger said:

I can't believe how lucky I am to have the biggeliest most successfuliest incrediblyest president ever who has done what no man has ever done before.  No record too big to be broken. We must just bow down and make him POTUS for Life. 

 

Well, you deserve it.  I wouldn't go so far as president for life though, I lke term limits.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Well, you deserve it.  I wouldn't go so far as president for life though, I lke term limits.

I would be more than willing to allow any President to be a POTUS for life so long as I can determine his “die by” date.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

image.thumb.png.52232fc494946cb922fc094e339e768e.png

Last night, Retired U.S. Air Force Col. Charles McGee, a retired Tuskegee Airman was a guest at the SOTU Address. Col. McGee was a member of the first group of African-American fighter pilots, who served in World War II, and flew more than 130 combat missions.

Rush Limbaugh was also in attendance. His career spans more than 50 years in talk radio during which he (among other things):
- labeled Sandra Fluke a "slut" for testifying in favor of contraception in healthcare coverage,
- frequently labeled outspoken women as "Feminazis",
- dismissed sexual consent by saying "'no' means 'yes' if you know how to spot it",
- mocked Michael J Fox for his Parkinson's Disease tremors, alleging he was "acting",
- delighted in sharing a little ditty titled "Barack the Magic Negro" (to the tune of "Puff The Magic Dragon").

The wrong man was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Last night, Retired U.S. Air Force Col. Charles McGee, a retired Tuskegee Airman was a guest at the SOTU Address. Col. McGee was a member of the first group of African-American fighter pilots, who served in World War II, and flew more than 130 combat missions.

Rush Limbaugh was also in attendance. His career spans more than 50 years in talk radio during which he (among other things):
- labeled Sandra Fluke a "slut" for testifying in favor of contraception in healthcare coverage,
- frequently labeled outspoken women as "Feminazis",
- dismissed sexual consent by saying "'no' means 'yes' if you know how to spot it",
- mocked Michael J Fox for his Parkinson's Disease tremors, alleging he was "acting",
- delighted in sharing a little ditty titled "Barack the Magic Negro" (to the tune of "Puff The Magic Dragon").

The wrong man was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

It's a civilian award.  The General had some fruit salad on his blouse but I couldn't tell what they were.

I do think that awarding Rush anything was probably just to rub some MEDIA noses in the mud.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, The Joker said:

Millions of Americans saw one tonight standing right behind the President.  

If you outrage over a speech on paper being torn up by the House Speaker, yet stand by silently while the Constitution is torn up by the Senate Republicans, you might be a fascist.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Saorsa said:
21 hours ago, d'ranger said:

I can't believe how lucky I am to have the biggeliest most successfuliest incrediblyest president ever who has done what no man has ever done before.  No record too big to be broken. We must just bow down and make him POTUS for Life. 

 

Well, you deserve it.  I wouldn't go so far as president for life though, I lke term limits.

You can have it both ways. After two years, you kill the fucker.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Nice! said:

If you outrage over a speech on paper being torn up by the House Speaker, yet stand by silently while the Constitution is torn up by the Senate Republicans, you might be a fascist.

How was the constitution torn up by a senate republicans?   This is exactly how the constitution lays out impeachment.  
They heard the case presented by both sides and voted not guilty.   They met their constitutional responsibility in exactly the same way as the Senate democrats who voted Guilty.  
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nice! said:

If you outrage over a speech on paper being torn up by the House Speaker, yet stand by silently while the Constitution is torn up by the Senate Republicans, you might be a fascist.

Secret courts, secret warrants, secret "whistleblowers" who never had a whistle.

Yeah, that's constitutional.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

There is no justifying Limbaugh, but Tuskegee guy was recently recognized with a promotion to Brigadier General which he can enjoy for a few weeks,   although he looks to be in better shape than Limbaugh. It included an Oval Offcie ceremony with his family and recognition of his great grandson and national exposure at a STOU address.  And he was at the coin flip at the Superbowl.  He probably would take that over the Medal of Freedom.  Its not like he got nothing which the Lefties lead you to believe.

      

   

 

Medal of Freedom does not kick your pension check.

Link to post
Share on other sites