Inside tour of my Sayer37

That's a great boat you've got and I like the quarter berth mods. I watched the traveller mod video which was great. Upwind how does it do vs original traveller arrangement?

One day when I get some time gonna watch some of your other vids. Great to see you're really getting some great use out of the boat.

On 3/4/2020 at 6:45 PM, hobot said:

1:10.....where is that pic of the red boat from?

No idea, I just got those pictures off the Sayer designs website to show some of his previous builds.

On 2/26/2020 at 4:00 AM, fufkin said:

That's a great boat you've got and I like the quarter berth mods. I watched the traveller mod video which was great. Upwind how does it do vs original traveller arrangement?

One day when I get some time gonna watch some of your other vids. Great to see you're really getting some great use out of the boat.

Thanks Fufkin. Upwind I dont notice any difference really apart from tacking as the boom doesn't really move and i can concentrate on getting the jib sorted faster. Hope you'll enjoy some of the older videos.

On 2/25/2020 at 5:04 PM, d'ranger said:

Embedded the video for you - some posters are reluctant to click on links.  Interesting build and good job on the video.

Ah thanks for that. How do you do it? Its way better this way.

16 hours ago, >Vernon said:

Ah thanks for that. How do you do it? Its way better this way.

From a pc/laptop  start the video playing, right click mouse and click on copy video url (or video url at current time if you don't want the entire video) then open your message

right click your mouse and click on paste and voila'   - no idea if possible or how from cellphone/tablet. 

A local sailor/friend just moved to Switzerland for work so if you see a tall guy with white hair who sounds like a Texan  say hi Gary! and see if he reacts.