• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bus Driver

• mikewof

• Fakenews

• Raz'r

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BTW, I gave Mikey a time out, which will be the same response anyone gets for calling the coronavirus response measures 'hysteria' or peddling misinformation that could hurt someone.

I'm day 9 of symptoms and still in the middle if it. Let me tell you,  getting a viral load from convience store handle much less than getting it from being in a maskless patients face coughing on you

It is not whether it offends, it is whether it is dangerous. Spreading false information about the dangers of a pandemic can kill people. Most forums have a ratio of between 10 and 100 lurkers to ever

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The pandemic is also over for those 11,648 people who died this week.

How many were vaccinated??  

20 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

How many were vaccinated??  

No idea.  Probably a small percent.

But, if we listen to Gator and go back to life as we knew it, this will go on longer than if we are careful and take measures as minor as masking when around others.  It's part of being in a society and caring for others.

No wonder the reptile doesn't understand.

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

No idea.  Probably a small percent.

But, if we listen to Gator and go back to life as we knew it, this will go on longer than if we are careful and take measures as minor as masking when around others.  It's part of being in a society and caring for others.

No wonder the reptile doesn't understand.

Nonsense.  

12 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Good news on the COVID front keeps coming.  Cases in the Northeast and Florida have already peaked.  Apologies to @Bus Driver

1487623734_ScreenShot2022-01-09at3_25_24PM.png.88635509fb9ff14e638c90404cdf2072.png

So Fakenews, the above are the numbers for Florida from the NYTimes website, you know, the one you refer to.  Where does it show a peak?

FYI, you might be the dumbest motherfucker on this site.

4 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I guarantee those deaths included some that were vaxxed and boosted.

17000 have died from breakthrough infections since July.   Almist all infirm or with underlying conditions.  In other words Less than an average flu season.

3 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

1487623734_ScreenShot2022-01-09at3_25_24PM.png.88635509fb9ff14e638c90404cdf2072.png

So Fakenews, the above are the numbers for Florida from the NYTimes website, you know, the one you refer to.  Where does it show a peak?

FYI, you might be the dumbest motherfucker on this site.

You know who’s smarter AND better informed  than you?  Me and Dr Gotlieb.  Take it up with him.

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

You know who’s smarter AND better informed  than you?  Me and Dr Gotlieb.  Take it up with him.

You sleeping with the good Dr. Gotlieb?  Who the fuck is he anyways, the trainer for the UF football team?  Your shrink?  Urologist

I'm looking on the bright side. Trump won by 70000 and lost by 40000. I think this could really have a demographic benefit the longer this goes on. I'm done giving a shit about the unvaccinated fat fucks that are dying from this.

Fuck.  Just, fuck.  Earlier today, I got an email from a student.  He apologized for not turning in an assignment.  Seems he tested positive just before Winter Break.  He went to his room and isolated.  He is double vaxxed and boosted.  He had mild symptoms.

Over the break, his mother tested positive.  Double vaxxed and boosted.  She died, today.  He opened up he feels he brought it home.  He believes he killed his mother.  What the fuck should I say to that?  I can offer platitudes and "you can't blame yourself".  But, the timing sure fucking suggests a connection.  My heart breaks for him.  17 years old.  Fuck.

Then, at 7:52, tonight, our district notified admin, staff, and parents at 54 elementary/middle schools (nearly 1/3 of all schools in Baltimore) they are virtual for the week, beginning tomorrow.  You've got to be fucking kidding me.  That is 12 hours notice for parents to arrange for someone to stay home with the kids for the week (at least).  And, teachers are mandated to report to the school building to teach their virtual classes.  What about teachers with children who will be home for the week?  Take sick leave?  Right when we have nowhere near enough subs and teachers are already covering extra classes for those out.  I got an email though our neighborhood listserv asking for volunteers to help with kids doing school virtually, so their parents don't have to call out of work.  

Oh, and, I wasn't going to advertise, but I tested positive, last week.  Home, isolating.  Food left outside my office door.  Sleeping on the couch.  Thank God I am experiencing no symptoms.  None.  But, I am watching this all play out like it is a grade B film and I can't help.

Did I say fuck?

Fuck.

10 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Over the break, his mother tested positive.  Double vaxxed and boosted.  She died, today.  He opened up he feels he brought it home.  He believes he killed his mother.  What the fuck should I say to that?  I can offer platitudes and "you can't blame yourself".  But, the timing sure fucking suggests a connection.  My heart breaks for him.  17 years old.  Fuck.

Oh, and, I wasn't going to advertise, but I tested positive, last week. 

Fuck.  That is tough, poor kid.  I assume your school has a social worker that can provide resources to help him weather the coming months.  Being 17 is hard enough, trying to cope with the feeling of guilt is unthinkable.

I hope you remain asymptomatic and it appears your Administrators are just as bad as the ones I experienced.

Hang in there.

Fuck.

19 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Fuck.  That is tough, poor kid.  I assume your school has a social worker that can provide resources to help him weather the coming months.  Being 17 is hard enough, trying to cope with the feeling of guilt is unthinkable.

I hope you remain asymptomatic and it appears your Administrators are just as bad as the ones I experienced.

Hang in there.

Fuck.

To be clear, the admin in my school are terrific.  It's at the District Office the Kool-Aid is on tap, and everyone is expected to guzzle.

I want to be able to attend his Mom's funeral, and be there in whatever way I can.  Probably not a good idea, though.  Just to be on the safe side.  Fuck.

11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

To be clear, the admin in my school are terrific.  It's at the District Office the Kool-Aid is on tap, and everyone is expected to guzzle.

I want to be able to attend his Mom's funeral, and be there in whatever way I can.  Probably not a good idea, though.  Just to be on the safe side.  Fuck.

Damnit and fuck. Get well. I feel for the kid.

8 hours ago, Raz'r said:
9 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Damnit and fuck. Get well. I feel for the kid.

Sorry to hear all this. This plague is seriously fucked up. It's difficult to understand how so many people think it's smart to not avoid it.

- DSK

12 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Fuck.  Just, fuck.  Earlier today, I got an email from a student.  He apologized for not turning in an assignment.  Seems he tested positive just before Winter Break.  He went to his room and isolated.  He is double vaxxed and boosted.  He had mild symptoms.

Then, at 7:52, tonight, our district notified admin, staff, and parents at 54 elementary/middle schools (nearly 1/3 of all schools in Baltimore) they are virtual for the week, beginning tomorrow.  You've got to be fucking kidding me.  That is 12 hours notice for parents to arrange for someone to stay home with the kids for the week (at least).  And, teachers are mandated to report to the school building to teach their virtual classes.  What about teachers with children who will be home for the week?  Take sick leave?  Right when we have nowhere near enough subs and teachers are already covering extra classes for those out.  I got an email though our neighborhood listserv asking for volunteers to help with kids doing school virtually, so their parents don't have to call out of work.  

Oh, and, I wasn't going to advertise, but I tested positive, last week.  Home, isolating.  Food left outside my office door.  Sleeping on the couch.  Thank God I am experiencing no symptoms.  None.  But, I am watching this all play out like it is a grade B film and I can't help.

Did I say fuck?

Fuck.

Why did you get tested?
Why isolate from your vaxed and boosted family?
Why weren’t you wearing a mask?

My super immunity is still holding despite 5+ days a week at the gym and no mask wearing since May.

4 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

super immunity = have no friends and everyone avoids me like the plague.    as eva dense

Eva Dense is right, Gator's sock lasted longer than Gator, but at heart he's still a lizard lacking in empathy. On to ignore he goes.

12 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

What the fuck should I say to that?

"Fuck" captures it quite well.

I agree that hollow phrases won't help and I also would shy away from white lies, but imo you should tell him, that while he may be responsible in a way of causality (although he does not know that for sure, i guess), he clearly isn't responsible morally. Life just fucks you ober sometimes even when you do nothing wrong.

The moral responsibility lies with the wierdo eating bats. Humour might help.

Anyway it's a fucked up situation. Wish you and the kid the strength to get through it.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Why did you get tested?  I am required to, at work.  I am also double-vaxxed and boosted.
Why isolate from your vaxed and boosted family? Because I love them and don't want them to be infected.  It is also the recommendation of the CDC.  I DO have people in my life who are at increased risk.  I don't expect you to understand.
Why weren’t you wearing a mask?  I am.  An N95.  It is required for teachers.  I also wear it out and about.  They aren't foolproof.  But, they do reduce the risk, despite what you believe.

My super immunity is still holding despite 5+ days a week at the gym and no mask wearing since May.

From the guy who thinks the pyramids in Egypt are grain silos - 

Ben Carson Echoes Trump, Says Covid Test Shortage Isn’t ‘Such a Bad Thing’ Because It Means Fewer ‘Positive People’

“It’s quite clear the tests are not going to arrive in time,” he said of the White House working to make sure more tests are available. “But maybe that’s not such a bad thing, because the more tests you have the more positive people you’re going to have.”

U.S. sets new COVID hospitalization record, signaling Omicron surge could be less mild than experts hoped

The U.S. set a new COVID-19 hospitalization record Monday, exceeding 140,000 patients for the first time since the start of the pandemic — a warning sign, experts say, that the nation’s Omicron surge is already more severe than in other countries and will only get worse as it spreads from highly vaccinated cities to less protected parts of the U.S.

On Monday, the number of Americans hospitalized with COVID-19 hit 142,388.

Unusual "modest decline", eh?

11 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

From the guy who thinks the pyramids in Egypt are grain silos - 

Ben Carson Echoes Trump, Says Covid Test Shortage Isn’t ‘Such a Bad Thing’ Because It Means Fewer ‘Positive People’

“It’s quite clear the tests are not going to arrive in time,” he said of the White House working to make sure more tests are available. “But maybe that’s not such a bad thing, because the more tests you have the more positive people you’re going to have.”

Testing clearly causes Covid. 

Great news from the UK!  Omicron cases skyrocket downward 45% in a week.  Here in the US we know that Maryland, the Northeast in general and Florida have hit their crest and should be seeing a similar stunning decline in the next few days.  Kudo’s to the states how are wisely keeping kids in schools.  The display by teachers in Chicago was troubling to say the least.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10390125/Daily-Covid-cases-biggest-fall-Omicron-outbreak-UK-reports-120-821-new-infections.html

Great news from the UK!  Omicron cases skyrocket downward 45% in a week.  Here in the US we know that Maryland, the Northeast in general and Florida have hit their crest and should be seeing a similar stunning decline in the next few days.  Kudo’s to the states how are wisely keeping kids in schools.  The display by teachers in Chicago was troubling to say the least.

That's not what Gottlieb said.

28 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

That's not what Gottlieb said.

He certainly said the Northeast and Florida have crested.  I added the Maryland bit for BD’s benefit.  The case count plummeting is the part Gottlieb left unsaid but is obvious from other examples.  If you insist on bad news the Midwest will take a little longer to crest.

20 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

He certainly said the Northeast and Florida have crested.  I added the Maryland bit for BD’s benefit.  The case count plummeting is the part Gottlieb left unsaid but is obvious from other examples.  If you insist on bad news the Midwest will take a little longer to crest.

God you're stupid.  Look up the definition of probably.  Find me where he says it HAS crested.  The quote below was published two days ago.  MBA my ass.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/latest-covid-wave-likely-peaking-on-east-coast-gottlieb-says-51641754465

In a Barron’s Big Interview, Gottlieb said that in some parts of the country along the East Coast, “it’s probably peaking right now,” including the New York metropolitan area, the mid-Atlantic, and places like Maryland, Washington, D.C., Florida, and Delaware. 

5 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

God you're stupid.  Look up the definition of probably.  Find me where he says it HAS crested.  The quote below was published two days ago.  MBA my ass.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/latest-covid-wave-likely-peaking-on-east-coast-gottlieb-says-51641754465

In a Barron’s Big Interview, Gottlieb said that in some parts of the country along the East Coast, “it’s probably peaking right now,” including the New York metropolitan area, the mid-Atlantic, and places like Maryland, Washington, D.C., Florida, and Delaware. 

So we agree.  The crest has passed.  In those areas we are in for a wild ride as case counts, hospitalizations and deaths are set to plummet quickly.  That guys record is impeccable.  He nailed the delta crest as well.

So we agree.  The crest has passed.  In those areas we are in for a wild ride as case counts, hospitalizations and deaths are set to plummet quickly.  That guys record is impeccable.  He nailed the delta crest as well.

No we don't.   Deaths in FL are about to rise.  Cases may drop, but hospitalizations and deaths will rise.  A 2yo could see this coming.

27 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

No we don't.   Deaths in FL are about to rise.  Cases may drop, but hospitalizations and deaths will rise.  A 2yo could see this coming.

For like 5 days and 10 days respectively but they will plummet like the case count.  A 1 year old can recognize the pattern.

For like 5 days and 10 days respectively but they will plummet like the case count.  A 1 year old can recognize the pattern.

Wrong!  Let it play out.

8 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Wrong!  Let it play out.

Fascinating.  You think hospitalizations and deaths will happen independently from case counts.  Not sure how that works.  Immaculate death from Covid?

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Fascinating.  You think hospitalizations and deaths will happen independently from case counts.  Not sure how that works.  Immaculate death from Covid?

I didn't say that.  Cases, hositalization, and death do not all occur on the same day... guess you were absent the day they taught common sense.

There's a 14-day lag for hospitalizations and 21 days for deaths relative to cases.  You haven't seen the charts where all 3 align after shifting?  Ergo, cases will be the first to drop, followed by hospitalizations and then deaths.

Seriously, can you fix a TV dinner without help?

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

So, you lied to get in a personal dig.

Twubbling.

Regardless, you've proclaimed this "over" so many times. 

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

I didn't say that.  Cases, hositalization, and death do not all occur on the same day... guess you were absent the day they taught common sense.

There's a 14-day lag for hospitalizations and 21 days for deaths relative to cases.  You haven't seen the charts where all 3 align after shifting?  Ergo, cases will be the first to drop, followed by hospitalizations and then deaths.

Seriously, can you fix a TV dinner without help?

I alluded to the lag in my post you illiterate numbskull.  The lag isn’t 14 days and 21 days respectively though.  A very few states have (intentional) additional delays in reporting which is not to be conflated with the lag.

6 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I alluded to the lag in my post you illiterate numbskull.  The lag isn’t 14 days and 21 days respectively though.  A very few states have (intentional) additional delays in reporting which is not to be conflated with the lag.

I know you have trouble interpreting charts, but others will grasp the point.

1582600127_ScreenShot2022-01-11at2_47_10PM.thumb.png.11bf7c202ba94ba1a621c3f909ebe135.png

4 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I know you have trouble interpreting charts, but others will grasp the point.

1582600127_ScreenShot2022-01-11at2_47_10PM.thumb.png.11bf7c202ba94ba1a621c3f909ebe135.png

Just ignore the lizard. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Kudo’s to the states how are wisely keeping kids in schools.

Whose not keeping kids in schools?

Chicago has a strike but its the teachers who are making reasonable demands. 25% of teachers absent due to quarantine, then go distance, I certainly wouldn't show up to work with that kind of body count.  This one is on the district for being too open-happy.

Models are saying Omicron will crest in the US (nationally) next week.  That’s faster than I thought

https://www.newsweek.com/model-predicts-us-omicron-wave-will-crest-next-week-uk-sees-case-decline-1668328

The model projects that the number of daily reported cases in the U.S. will peak at 1.2 million by January 19 and will fall sharply afterward "simply because everybody who could be infected will be infected," said Ali Mokdad, a professor of health metrics sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle.

"It's going to come down as fast as it went up," said Mokdad.

Looks like CNN is starting to come around 

On Sunday, CNN’s in-house media critic Brian Stelter asked if the media is "out of touch with the public about COVID" during a segment critical of the CDC that would have been unthinkable for the network only a few weeks ago. In recent days, anchor Wolf Blitzer and chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta criticized the Biden administration over "confusing" COVID guidelines, anchor Victor Blackwell asked why he had to wear a mask as a vaccinated person who already had the virus, medical analyst Leana Wen declared cloth masks are useless, and the network promoted its jam-packed New Year’s Eve celebration after months of warning against large crowds. A CNN panelist on Sunday even criticized the Biden administration's mixed messaging.

"Citizens are tired of being told to live constantly in panic mode. In free societies, government institutions and the mainstream media must be questioned. After months of calling such questioning conspiratorial or crazy, even CNN now can raise doubt about COVID data and question CDC proclamations," McCall added. "The collective public perspective is kicking in and people are clearly ready to live their lives while dealing with the presence of COVID, instead of simply giving in to ‘hair on fire’ bombast from bureaucrats and media conjurers in corporate towers."

I'm kind of tired of being told I'm "in panic mode" etc etc.

Avoiding the plague is what people do... those of us that aren't clueless dumbasses. Even medieval peasants avoided the plague. So much so that it got to be a fairly common saying.

- DSK

33 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I'm kind of tired of being told I'm "in panic mode" etc etc.

Avoiding the plague is what people do... those of us that aren't clueless dumbasses. Even medieval peasants avoided the plague. So much so that it got to be a fairly common saying.

- DSK

You are just not as far along the risk spectrum as others.  In your life you are a risk adverse person.  You are going to get there it will just take a little more time.  

Me?  I’ve taken the best possible step to protect myself by getting vaccinated and boosted after being infected.  All my family and friends did the same.   The plague might be circulating but Science says I have little to fear.

44 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

You are just not as far along the risk spectrum as others.  In your life you are a risk adverse person.  You are going to get there it will just take a little more time.  

Me?  I’ve taken the best possible step to protect myself by getting vaccinated and boosted after being infected.  All my family and friends did the same.   The plague might be circulating but Science says I have little to fear.

No, Science tells you that you failed to avoid the plague.

Getting vaxxed and boosted is good. Not giving a fuck if you spread it to others is bad.

- DSK

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Don’t be a snowflake.  I was giving you some (apparently much needed) good news about MD.

Deaths in Maryland continue to go up.  You are full of shit.  Both of those statements are demonstrable facts.

The latest count, which will appear in this graph tomorrow, is 85 deaths.

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 10.52.06 AM.png

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Deaths in Maryland continue to go up.  You are full of shit.  Both of those statements are demonstrable facts.

The latest count, which will appear in this graph tomorrow, is 85 deaths.

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 10.52.06 AM.png

I just can’t get worked up about unvaxed people dying in MD anymore.  Zero shits to give.  Since you give a shit I’ll lay some good news on you deaths are set to plummet.

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I just can’t get worked up about unvaxed people dying in MD anymore.  Zero shits to give.  Since you give a shit I’ll lay some good news on you deaths are set to plummet.

You've been saying that for months.

You've been saying that for months.

Nope.  I said deaths would have a run rate as unvaxed continued to die (to be fair it has been higher than I thought I figured it would be less than 1K per week).  Omicron has changed the narrative though.  Just about everyone will have either some level of protection through natural immunity, hybrid immunity or vaccination + booster.  In the process Omicron also is wiping the more lethal Delta off the map.  So yeah things have changed and the run rate of deaths is going to plummet.

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Nope.  I said deaths would have a run rate as unvaxed continued to die (to be fair it has been higher than I thought I figured it would be less than 1K per week).  Omicron has changed the narrative though.  Just about everyone will have either some level of protection through natural immunity, hybrid immunity or vaccination + booster.  In the process Omicron also is wiping the more lethal Delta off the map.  So yeah things have changed and the run rate of deaths is going to plummet.

Does the date September 2nd ring any bells?  

Does the date September 2nd ring any bells?  

Yes!  September 2nd was the crest of Delta cases.  I was pressed by you as to when that would happen.  I got a little lucky and nailed it to the day.  Didn’t shut you up though.

Just now, Fakenews said:

Yes!  September 2nd was the crest of Delta cases.  I was pressed by you as to when that would happen.  I got a little lucky and nailed it to the day.  Didn’t shut you up though.

You were talking about the pandemic being over.  Many people, myself included, mentioned a new variant was possible.  You summarily dismissed us.  Then, Omicron came along.

Recently, you bragged about the 7DMA of deaths "modestly declining".  It isn't.  Unless you consider that phrase an accurate description of an increase.

Do you ever get tired of pretending to know what you are talking about and then demonstrating you don't?

On 5/23/2021 at 8:28 AM, Fakenews said:

Covid rates, hospitalization and deaths tumble!  Lowest since last June!  Tip of the hat to The Biden admin and people in blue states.  Big middle finger to people in red states (looking at you Alabama 34% vaccination rate).

As I predicted months ago this pandemic will be over in the US by July 4th.  Largely only Trumpaloons will die from then out.  Tip of the hat to me for getting it right.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/new-covid-19-cases-plummet-to-lowest-levels-since-last-june_n_60a92b66e4b0a24c4f7c8165

Landrigan would like to see a nationwide vaccination rate of at least 85% before relaxing restrictions. But for now, the steep drop in cases gave him hope that pandemic-level infection rates will soon be a thing of the past.

“It is getting to the point to where by the 4th of July we might be able to declare this thing over,” he said.

Suck on this, Gator.

54 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You were talking about the pandemic being over.  Many people, myself included, mentioned a new variant was possible.  You summarily dismissed us.  Then, Omicron came along.

Recently, you bragged about the 7DMA of deaths "modestly declining".  It isn't.  Unless you consider that phrase an accurate description of an increase.

Do you ever get tired of pretending to know what you are talking about and then demonstrating you don't?

It has been over for the vaccinated and boosted when they got vaccinated and boosted.

Since July 17K vaccinated people have died from Covid.  Less than an average flu season.  Of those deaths 75% had one of four known comorbidities.

Edit to add the #’s would be even better but for the fact that less than 50% of vaxed people are also boosted.

It has been over for the vaccinated and boosted when they got vaccinated and boosted.

That is not what you said in the post right above this.

The poop in Boston tells the story of Omicrons rise and equally fast fall.  This is fantastic info and I wish I could easily find it for other states.  It’s also probably why Dr. Gottlieb was able to call the crest in the northeast and Florida a couple of days before I noticed it.

What’s the poop in MD telling you @Bus Driver?

8 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Meanwhile Covid hospitalizations are at an all time high.  Pediatric covid hospitalizations also at an all time high.  Good thing this is over.

It was over on July 4.
Or, September 2nd.

Or, some other dates.
But, it IS over. Just ask Gator. 

10 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

It was over on July 4.
Or, September 2nd.

Or, some other dates.

Asked and answered.  It was over when everyone who could get vaccinated did.  You could quibble and say it wasn’t over until they also got boosted it but if you are healthy and not a senior citizen it didn’t matter.  The numbers don’t lie just 17K vaccinated people have died since July.  Almost all of them with one of 4 known comorbidities.  Even if you use the 17K number that’s  less than an MILD flu season.

Fuck it.  Rot your hidey hole but it’s over.  The vacation traveling I do this year is going to be epic.

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

It was over on July 4.
Or, September 2nd.

Or, some other dates.

It’ll be over soon. Trust him. Any day now.

7 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Asked and answered.  It was over when everyone who could get vaccinated did.  You could quibble and say it wasn’t over until they also got boosted it but if you are healthy and not a senior citizen it didn’t matter.  The numbers don’t lie just 17K vaccinated people have died since July.  Almost all of them with one of 4 known comorbidities.  Even if you use the 17K number that’s  less than an MILD flu season.

Fuck it.  Rot your hidey hole but it’s over.  The vacation traveling I do this year is going to be epic.

Classic moving of the goal post. Own your fucking words.
Nothing ambiguous about what you wrote last May. 

“As I predicted months ago this pandemic will be over in the US by July 4th.”

Nothing in there about vaxxed vs. unvaxxed. 

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Classic moving of the goal post. Own your fucking words.
Nothing ambiguous about what you wrote last May. 

Nothing in there about vaxxed vs. unvaxxed. 

Bullshit.  I’ve made plenty of observations about this being a pandemic of the unvaxed for a long time.  every other post I have to remind you that if you’re vaxed and boosted you have zero to worry about and should burn your mask.

If it were a pandemic of the vaxed I’d be wearing a mask.  But it isn’t so I don’t.

As Evadent.

51 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Bullshit.  I’ve made plenty of observations about this being a pandemic of the unvaxed for a long time.  every other post I have to remind you that if you’re vaxed and boosted you have zero to worry about and should burn your mask.

If it were a pandemic of the vaxed I’d be wearing a mask.  But it isn’t so I don’t.

As Evadent.

Back in May, you weren’t distinguishing between the two groups. You predicted the pandemic would be over by July 4.

Over. The pandemic. Not for some. For the US. 

Do you need me to produce your quote, verbatim, again?

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Back in May, you weren’t distinguishing between the two groups. You predicted the pandemic would be over by July 4.

Over. The pandemic. Not for some. For the US. 

Do you need me to produce your quote, verbatim, again?

Cling to straws in your hidey hole if you want.  I don’t give a shit.  I’m 10 months into post pandemic life.

20 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Cling to straws in your hidey hole if you want.  I don’t give a shit.  I’m 10 months into post pandemic life.

You aren’t man enough to say “Yeah, well, I was a bit premature on that call. But, we will get past this thing.”

As for your middle sentence, you have made that abundantly clear. 

Which year though ?

"Let’s start off with news from the United States where Covid hospitalisations increased by 33% and deaths are up by 40% from a week earlier, the head of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Wednesday."

The virus is just ramping up in Oz and given our population, 800k infections and 2500 deaths daily is something we can only dream of.

2 minutes ago, Frakka said:

Which year though ?

"Let’s start off with news from the United States where Covid hospitalisations increased by 33% and deaths are up by 40% from a week earlier, the head of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Wednesday."

The virus is just ramping up in Oz and given our population, 800k infections and 2500 deaths daily is something we can only dream of.

Frankly, I wouldn’t be surprised if he were to try that.