US ranked #1 to best deal with a disease outbreak

22 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

EXPLAINER-Why you should still try to avoid catching Omicron

(not that anyone here is advocating that - it's just the headline)

Research has indicated that Omicron may be more likely to lead to an asymptomatic case of COVID-19 than prior variants. For those who do have symptoms, a higher proportion experience very mild illness, such as sore throat or runny nose, without the breathing difficulties typical of earlier infections. 

But the extraordinary spread of Omicron https://tmsnrt.rs/34pvUyi in many countries means that in absolute numbers, more people will experience severe disease. In particular, recent data from Italy and Germany show that people who are not vaccinated are far more vulnerable when it comes to hospitalization, intensive care and death. 

and

You might become only mildly ill, but you could pass the virus to someone else at risk for critical illness, even if you have antibodies from a prior infection or from vaccination, said Akiko Iwasaki, who studies viral immunology at Yale University. 

Well good luck with that Fauci says everyone is getting Omicron.  I think that’s obviously not true some people will for what ever reason not get it even if exposed but let’s go with that.  

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bus Driver

• mikewof

• Fakenews

• Raz'r

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BTW, I gave Mikey a time out, which will be the same response anyone gets for calling the coronavirus response measures 'hysteria' or peddling misinformation that could hurt someone.

I'm day 9 of symptoms and still in the middle if it. Let me tell you,  getting a viral load from convience store handle much less than getting it from being in a maskless patients face coughing on you

It is not whether it offends, it is whether it is dangerous. Spreading false information about the dangers of a pandemic can kill people. Most forums have a ratio of between 10 and 100 lurkers to ever

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

There's still a lot of Delta rampant out there, and there's no guarantee that anyone will get Omicron instead. Relaxing because Omicron is taking over is foolish. 

That’s actually true and not true.  A lot of the deaths are lagging delta variant but the literature is pretty clear that Omicron where present with Delta, omicron is displacing it. 

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Well good luck with that Fauci says everyone is getting Omicron.  I think that’s obviously not true some people will for what ever reason not get it even if exposed but let’s go with that.  

Clearly, you didn't read the article.  If you had, you'd have seen this (it's the 3rd paragraph) - 

"I agree that sooner or later everyone will be exposed, but later is better," said virus expert Michel Nussenzweig of Rockefeller University. "Why? Because later we will have better and more available medicines and better vaccines." 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Clearly, you didn't read the article.  If you had, you'd have seen this (it's the 3rd paragraph) - 

"I agree that sooner or later everyone will be exposed, but later is better," said virus expert Michel Nussenzweig of Rockefeller University. "Why? Because later we will have better and more available medicines and better vaccines." 

Yeah but everyone is getting it in the next 4 weeks.  Also the vaccines and booster works just fine on Omicron and Anti virals won’t be widely available till at least summer.  So that’s not very helpful advice.

That’s actually true and not true.  A lot of the deaths are lagging delta variant but the literature is pretty clear that Omicron where present with Delta, omicron is displacing it. 

Fakey, if FL had peaked last Sunday as you said, why are new cases up since then?  Dr Gottlieb said probably, but you were definitive.  Appears you were wrong.  And put on a fucking mask, it benefits others safety and children won't have nightmares.

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

Fakey, if FL had peaked last Sunday as you said, why are new cases up since then?  Dr Gottlieb said probably, but you were definitive.  Appears you were wrong.  And put on a fucking mask, it benefits others safety and children won't have nightmares.

Are you a half wit?  Suddenly now you are going to rely on Florida’s reporting?  The shit doesn’t lie.  What’s in your poop?

15 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Going to the gym five days a week maskless sounds like a well-rounded full life.  If your goal is to take some sweaty guy home, try wearing a mask.  You sure sound like Gator and his face looked like a hemorrhoid.

Bull.thumb.jpg.eec50050079b6cc9aebe9deeb090b431.jpg

That’s a face made for a mask. 

18 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Last May, he called it over in the US by July 4.  

Then, he placed the "inflection point" at September 2nd.

Recently, he crowed about a "modestly declining" 7DMA of deaths.

Here we are, with rising deaths.

He is often wrong.  Never in doubt.

24 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Yeah but everyone is getting it in the next 4 weeks.  Also the vaccines and booster works just fine on Omicron and Anti virals won’t be widely available till at least summer.  So that’s not very helpful advice.

He is saying exposure later would be better, given the treatments soon to come on line.

Kinda like you said, above.  And, that is "not very helpful advice"?

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He is saying exposure later would be better, given the treatments soon to come on line.

Kinda like you said, above.  And, that is "not very helpful advice"?

Yeah because Omicron is going to be gone in weeks.  So his advice to try to hold out for better therapies and better vaccines (WTF the vaccine works fine) is total nonsense especially given the fact that Omicron is apparently less deadly than a bad influenza strain.  You appear reasonably intelligent on other subjects.  How can you not see this advice is totally silly?

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Yeah because Omicron is going to be gone in weeks.  So his advice to try to hold out for better therapies and better vaccines (WTF the vaccine works fine) is total nonsense especially given the fact that Omicron is apparently less deadly than a bad influenza strain.  You appear reasonably intelligent on other subjects.  How can you not see this advice is totally silly?

Read the article.  It is suggesting folks not go out and try to get Omicron sooner.  Yes, a silly idea, but some seem to think it a good one.

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Yeah because Omicron is going to be gone in weeks.  

Sure, in urban areas where everyone rubs shoulders daily.  Do you think the spread is as quick in rural areas?  

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Read the article.  It is suggesting folks not go out and try to get Omicron sooner.  Yes, a silly idea, but some seem to think it a good one.

Well I agree No one should try to get Omicron.  There’s no advantage if vaxed and boosted and if you have a number of comorbidities and are unvaxed it could kill you.  That said it seems impossible to avoid.

Just now, Cal20sailor said:

Sure, in urban areas where everyone rubs shoulders daily.  Do you think the spread is as quick in rural areas?  

There’s going to be hot spots and Gottlieb says the Midwest will lag but nationally it will all be over but the shouting in 4 weeks as major population centers will be inundated.

Just to pile on that statement rolling around about how viruses always mutate to become less virulent has been debunked repeatedly. https://abc11.com/covid-update-pandemic-do-viruses-get-weaker-as-they-evolve-omicron-variant/11463220/  (this is just a recent article, there are numerous others)

Of course it's just as valid as that book on how to win in Vegas - it will be true sometimes.

edit: Relying on Scott Gottlieb is just a small step up from Drs Phil and Oz.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

It was over on July 4.
Or, September 2nd.

Or, some other dates.
But, it IS over. Just ask Gator. 

To be fair, he never put a specific year on any of his bullshit dates.

28 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

There’s going to be hot spots and Gottlieb says the Midwest will lag but nationally it will all be over but the shouting in 4 weeks as major population centers will be inundated.

You say this with glee. Maybe  90x less deadly than Delta when contracted, but it is still killing people.  STFU brfore you start with 'acceptable losses.'  No one is expendable to this horrible virus.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

You say this with glee. Maybe  90x less deadly than Delta when contracted, but it is still killing people.  STFU brfore you start with 'acceptable losses.'  No one is expendable to this horrible virus.

Glee? I am very happy that just about everyone will have at least some protection from Covid.  It’s been a long time coming and is exactly what was needed in a population where 35% aren’t vaxed let alone boosted.  Glad it was a mild variant that did the trick.  I don’t care about dumbshits dying, they’re expendable, but the way we’ve been reacting to that is messing with the economy.  At Omicrons end all restrictions, masking etc should be summarily ended.

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I don’t care about dumbshits dying, they’re expendable, but the way we’ve been reacting to that is messing with the economy.  

If being a dumbshit was death-worthy, we'd all be pissing on your grave.

No one is expenable!

Fuck the economy, we're talking about lives.  One can always make more money.  Arising from the grave is a bit trickier.

17 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

If being a dumbshit was death-worthy, we'd all be pissing on your grave.

No one is expenable!

Fuck the economy, we're talking about lives.  One can always make more money.  Arising from the grave is a bit trickier.

Gaston has to be able to get to the gym.  He did it, sans mask, and admits he likely infected others.

Of course, he justifies that by stating that someone else infected him.

As to Gator, if anyone dies, that's on them.

8 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Yeah but everyone is getting it in the next 4 weeks....

No, sorry

At 1 million cases a day, how long until "everyone gets it" in a country of >330 million?

- DSK

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

No, sorry

At 1 million cases a day, how long until "everyone gets it" in a country of >330 million?

- DSK

It’s probably 5times that #,  60.70% are asymptomatic and most of them won’t test

Just now, Fakenews said:
5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

No, sorry

It’s probably 5times that #,  60.70% are asymptomatic and most of them won’t test

OK, make it 5 times that, you're probably right.

How long till "everyone gets it"?

Spoiler alert: it's still a much much longer time than you said.

However, what happens is that as deaths rise, people actually realize it's a fucking actual plague, they fucking wise up and start taking steps to not catch it. Cases go down. Then two weeks later, deaths start going down.

Then it calms down and everybody goes back to business as usual and a new waves starts building up.

Although it would be awfully nice if people actually woke the fuck up and realized that this is preventable. But it takes ~90% of us... more would be nice... to act like we have a tiny bit of self-control, common curtesy, and half the brains God promised a doorknob.

The important number nowadays is hospital admissions.

- DSK

• Like 3

UK doctors are finding that while more very young kids are being hospitalized due to everyone getting Omicron the kids themselves aren’t very sick and leave the hospital quickly much more so than Delta.  Older kids on the other hand aren’t being hospitalized as much as Delta.  Given that Delta only managed to kill 900 kids in the US it’s may be that Omicron doesn’t kill a single child. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2022-01-14/uk-study-finds-more-omicron-hospitalisations-in-youngest-children-but-cases-mild

Of children hospitalised with COVID-19, 42% were under 1, compared to around 30% in previous waves, the early data showed, though the researchers emphasised that the illnesses were mild.

"These are not particularly sick infants. In fact, they're coming in for short periods of time," study author Calum Semple, Professor in Child Health and Outbreak Medicine, University of Liverpool, told reporters, adding that the proportion requiring oxygen was falling.

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

That’s a load of COVID disinformation bullshit.  The author should be shotThe data speaks for itself.  

sez the guy who gobbles Gottlieb.  You really are The Fake News

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

That’s a load of COVID disinformation bullshit.  The author should be shotThe data speaks for itself.  

Where I live, in the land of reality, cases have doubled in the last week, up from the previous record. Don't look up, is not a good strategy.

8 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

i have alternate data, ha ha ha.

It’s not “alternate data”. It’s confirmed by public health officials and epidemiologists around the world.  Omicron has been around since Nov.  We know it’s characteristics.  It much milder than Delta, and even milder than a severe influenza strain.

1 minute ago, Voyageur said:

Where I live, in the land of reality, cases have doubled in the last week, up from the previous record. Don't look up, is not a good strategy.

Cases stoped being a useful metric several weeks ago.  That’s not me saying that it’s Dr. Jha, Fauci and Gottlieb.

33 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

You and your comments have declined from merely dull and selfish down to idiotic, malicious and dangerous. And increasingly you sound just like TFG.

I think you are being drawn into masturbating over your self perceived internet rock star status, but you'd be wrong about that, too. I think you need a time out, for your own mental health's sake and, maybe more importantly, for the rest of us to have a break from your constant intellectual diarrhoea.

Go get fucked.

If possible, go get fucked way back so someone can abort you.

Other than that, welcome to the ignore list, you mangy old scrote. You really worked hard to get there.

Just now, Grog said:

You and your comments have declined from merely dull and selfish down to idiotic, malicious and dangerous. And increasingly you sound just like TFG.

I think you are being drawn into masturbating over your self perceived internet rock star status, but you'd be wrong about that, too. I think you need a time out, for your own mental health's sake and, maybe more importantly, for the rest of us to have a break from your constant intellectual diarrhoea.

Go get fucked.

If possible, go get fucked way back so someone can abort you.

Other than that, welcome to the ignore list, you mangy old scrote. You really worked hard to get there.

Great bathe in COVID disinformation for all I care.

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Great bathe in COVID disinformation for all I care.

Would a 7DMA of COVID deaths "modestly declining" upward be the disinformation of which you speak?

Asking for a friend.

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Would a 7DMA of COVID deaths "modestly declining" upward be the disinformation of which you speak?

Asking for a friend.

When I posted that it was true you blithering Moran.  

6 hours ago, Fakenews said:

When I posted that it was true you blithering Moran.  

I do believe people took issue with your “analysis” as soon as you posted it. In fact, I am fairly certain your 7DMA included the days between the holidays, in which we saw the usual lag in reporting due to weekends and holidays. In other words, you cherry-picked what you were touting. 

It's getting harder to hide the truth.  

Weeks into Florida's omicron wave, surge of COVID-19 deaths begins

Florida logged 470 more viral fatalities among residents statewide in the past week, health officials reported Friday, the biggest seven-day increase since Nov. 26 Deaths can take weeks to be processed and make their way into state statistics.

The state's death toll stands at 63,158 residents. Florida's Health Department in June stopped publishing the number of nonresidents who died after testing positive here. Tourist season is in full swing.

39 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

It's getting harder to hide the truth.  

Weeks into Florida's omicron wave, surge of COVID-19 deaths begins

Florida logged 470 more viral fatalities among residents statewide in the past week, health officials reported Friday, the biggest seven-day increase since Nov. 26 Deaths can take weeks to be processed and make their way into state statistics.

The state's death toll stands at 63,158 residents. Florida's Health Department in June stopped publishing the number of nonresidents who died after testing positive here. Tourist season is in full swing.

Yeah but those deaths are from 4 weeks ago.  Mostly delta which is about to no longer exist in the wild. #burstyourbubble.  Meanwhile in NY the 7DMA is noticeably decelerating

53 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Yeah but those deaths are from 4 weeks ago.  Mostly delta which is about to no longer exist in the wild. #burstyourbubble.  Meanwhile in NY the 7DMA is noticeably decelerating

Ah.  So, you've abandoned that fallacy of the 7DMA in the US is "modestly declining", and are now going to cherry-pick states to match your predictions.  Gotcha.

There’s a stunning 40+% decline in cases in NY.  I know cases don’t matter but still…

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/15/us/us-coronavirus-saturday/index.html

The state is "turning the corner on the winter surge," Gov. Kathy Hochul said Friday. 
After a peak positivity rate of 23% on January 3, it's now 16.3% and Covid-19 hospitalizations have also started to decline, she said at a news conference.
"It is still very high, but this will eventually catch up with the trend that is just beginning," Hochul said.
She reported 49,027 new Covid-19 cases, adding that this "is a very positive trend" as the state reported over 90,000 cases just a week ago.
1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Meanwhile in NY the 7DMA is noticeably decelerating

Wrong, again.  Unless you see "decelerating" as the minor variations we are observing.

January 8 7DMA - 120

January 9 7DMA - 133 (+13)

January 10 7DMA - no data reported

January 8 7DMA - 156 (+23)

January 8 7DMA - 165 (+9)

January 8 7DMA - 178 (+13)

January 8 7DMA - 182 (+4)

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 3.24.45 PM.png

43 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Ah.  So, you've abandoned that fallacy of the 7DMA in the US is "modestly declining", and are now going to cherry-pick states to match your predictions.  Gotcha.

Rage, rage  against the rising of the sun…

• Downvote 1

Rage, rage  against the rising of the sun…

No rage, here. 

Just pointing out your analysis deficiencies and the fact that you continue to make false claims.

For the record, I WANT this over.  I want to be able to hug my nephew/godson.  But, given the fact that we are not out of the woods (despite your repeated claims), it is not advisable to do so.

Folks like Fakenews are keeping community spread higher than it needs to be.

A good friend of mine died yesterday. He was a longtime accomplished sailor with significant sailing achievements to his name. Yes, he had other long term health challenges that he faced in life, but if he didn't catch covid through community spread he would still be alive today.

Fuck you Fakenews.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Nice! said:

A good friend of mine died yesterday. He was a longtime accomplished sailor with significant sailing achievements to his name. Yes, he had other long term health challenges that he faced in life, but if he didn't catch covid through community spread he would still be alive today.

Fuck you Fakenews.

Sorry for your loss.

10 hours ago, Nice! said:

Fuck you Fakenews.

That is a tragedy.

- DSK

11 minutes ago, Fakenews said:
37 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

A little something for Gator to read, since he has stated viruses evolve to be less virulent.

Debunking the idea viruses always evolve to become less virulent

We need to look to other countries for these new variants.  That is where they'll develop.

Interesting that they can’t cite one example.

Pretty strong evidence that viruses have caused species extinction

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8155848/

https://phys.org/news/2009-04-mass-extinctions-ancient-viruses-clues.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3427566/

Of course, if the host goes extinct, the virus does too. But viruses are not well known for detailed strategic planning. They're kind of like Republicans.

- DSK

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I can. Covid-19 Delta variant. You're welcome.

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Don’t it so hard. It’s not the first time you’ve made a claim that turned out to be untrue. 

Wont be the last, either. 

@Amati posted this in Corona Anarchy, in case any of you have missed it.

Evolution ‘Landscapes’ Predict What’s Next for COVID Virus

TLDR: It's biology. Evolution is unpredictable after all. You can't just tick the boxes for past variants and scale down to the next until you run out of letters in the chosen alphabet. Sometimes you'll have to deal with misses as well as the hits.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Incorrect!  Delta was not any more severe than Alpha just more transmissible.

The lethality of a pathogen also includes its transmissibility. Try again.

2 hours ago, Grog said:

@Amati posted this in Corona Anarchy, in case any of you have missed it.

Evolution ‘Landscapes’ Predict What’s Next for COVID Virus

TLDR: It's biology. Evolution is unpredictable after all. You can't just tick the boxes for past variants and scale down to the next until you run out of letters in the chosen alphabet. Sometimes you'll have to deal with misses as well as the hits.

The problem with mathematical modeling: assumptions.  

Not sure where to post this, and it may be a bit edgy to,say, but there is a schism between people on the ground and the CDC- I suppose one of the best known is Eric Feigle-Ding, Twitter, but there is a better example, Joe McCormick.  I can’t post links about both here, so I’ll do it in two posts.  

Another guy is Joe McCormick, one of the virus hunters.  His letter of resignation:

”I don’t even recognize the CDC anymore. It’s a bunch of politicized pencil pushers who make all the decisions without ever hitting the ground, never going onto the field, never seeing things up close.  I’m sick of it. I quit.”

March 1993

3 months before, a public relations spokesperson for the CDC had this to say about Joe McCormick

”Joe McCormick?  I’m not familiar with that name, and I’ve asked around- nobody has heard of him.  You’re the first reporter I know of who’s ever asked for him.  Are you sure he still works for the CDC?

A little about McCormick, from reviews of a book about him and others on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Level-4-Virus-Hunters-CDC-ebook/dp/B086BWPSFF

What bugs me about the conversation is that the CDC has put itself in the middle enough so both side use it for their own purposes, and some on both sides disregard people who are on the ground, or try to use them for their own disinformation ambitions.

If anyone reads the book above, or even better, “The Coming Plague”  by Laurie Garrett, it becomes obvious that chasing microbes has not been a priority pretty much at any time- but playing politics around it is a professional sport, as Eva Dent here.

Chasing microbes is tough, dirty work, straightforward work and dealing with them based on the work takes more political courage or foresight than we seem to be able to muster.  We need to listen to guys like Feigl-Ding, not ignore them, threaten them, ostracize them.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Fakenews said:

FWIW, I thought this was a nice article on the topic:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41576-018-0055-5

These guys cite two..

"However, many doubts have been raised about the general applicability of the trade-off model35,41,42,43, virus fitness will be affected by traits other than virulence and transmissibility39,41,44, contrary results have been observed in experimental studies45 and relatively little is known about evolutionary trade-offs in nature. For example, in the case of the second virus released as a biocontrol against European rabbits in Australia — rabbit haemorrhagic disease virus (RHDV) — there is evidence that virulence has increased through time, probably because virus transmission often occurs through blow flies that feed on animal carcasses, making host death selectively favourable46. Similarly, experimental studies of plant RNA viruses have shown that high virulence does not necessarily impede host adaptation47 and, in the case of malaria, higher virulence was shown to provide the Plasmodium parasites with a competitive advantage within hosts48."

------------

A lot comes down to definitions - they give several examples but "Avian Influenza Type A" is one, where more modern versions of some strains are more virulent than their ancestors.    There rarely is a straight line in such things.

It IS true that many - maybe even most - viruses become less dangerous over time as the viruses and human immune system joust for equilibrium.  But it's not an evolutionary requirement. 

-----

We're in for at least one more winter of COVID drama next Christmas - sorry to put a damper on the celebration, but  its at least another 15 months - minimum.  Omicron + vaccines are going to give significant protection to most of the western world but there's still billions of people to go and the protections decrease over time.  ALL those people who DIDN'T get Omicron this winter because of the vaccines are STILL going to have to deal with it as their resistance fades.  Eventually, the efficacy of repeated doses fade (https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2022/01/17/4th-vaccine-shot-likely-not-good-enough-to-protect-against-omicron-israeli-researcher-says/?sh=7d480a177286) and people will get tired of getting boosted every 6 months.  There will be more spikes.  China is trying to 'hard lock' its way to happiness - that'll fail. 

Everyone on earth will get Covid.  EVERYONE.  Get vaccinated, take care of yourself, be good to your friends, and don't be a dick.  We'll get through it eventually - but not soon.

The CBC leadership has been an utter joke for most of the pandemic.  The latest guidelines for ending isolation after 5 days of isolation?  Wear a mask and avoid 80% of the population 

As quick as it spread omicron is receding in the first states to be impacted

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/17/omicron-wave-shows-early-signs-of-easing-in-states-hit-early.html

In New York, the seven-day average of daily new cases has been declining since hitting a record high of 85,000 per day on Jan. 9, according to Hopkins data. Cases there doubled during a number of seven-day periods in late December and early January, but are down sharply from last week to an average of 51,500. In New York City, average daily cases have fallen by 31% over the past week, state health department data shows.

8 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

As quick as it spread omicron is receding in the first states to be impacted

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/17/omicron-wave-shows-early-signs-of-easing-in-states-hit-early.html

In New York, the seven-day average of daily new cases has been declining since hitting a record high of 85,000 per day on Jan. 9, according to Hopkins data. Cases there doubled during a number of seven-day periods in late December and early January, but are down sharply from last week to an average of 51,500. In New York City, average daily cases have fallen by 31% over the past week, state health department data shows.

Make up your mind.

On 1/14/2022 at 1:56 PM, Fakenews said:

Cases stoped being a useful metric several weeks ago.  That’s not me saying that it’s Dr. Jha, Fauci and Gottlieb.

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Make up your mind.

I still have to cater to guys like who think it’s important.   Deaths are about to tip over in those states as well.  That’s going to be hard for you so brace yourself.

55 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

The CBC leadership has been an utter joke for most of the pandemic.  The latest guidelines for ending isolation after 5 days of isolation?  Wear a mask and avoid 80% of the population 

What the fuck does Canadian broadcasting have to do with it?

• Like 2