As Americans Continue To Get Coronavirus, Trump Shows He Doesn’t Really Care

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/coronavirus-trump-doesnt-care_n_5e63ca67c5b68d6164551e41

Here are some gems:

On himself - “People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” Trump said during a press briefing at the CDC. “Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

On using a flu vaccine to combat Covid-19 - “But the same vaccine could not work?” he said. “You take a solid flu vaccine — you don’t think that would have an impact or much of an impact on corona?

On the number of Americans infected with the virus - “I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault," “And it wasn’t the fault of the people on the ship either, OK? It wasn’t their fault either, and they’re mostly Americans. So, I can live either way with it. I’d rather have them stay on, personally.”

This from  Middle Age Riot today:

Donald Trump has no plan for dealing with the coronavirus because, if he can’t cheat it, slander it, sue it, rape it, or lie to it, he has no idea what to do with it.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

This from  Middle Age Riot today:

Donald Trump has no plan for dealing with the coronavirus because, if he can’t cheat it, slander it, sue it, rape it, or lie to it, he has no idea what to do with it.

Or try to make money off of it—-and probably fail given his history of bankruptcies 

12 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

Ted Cruz says he interacted with infected man  @CPAC. Praise Allah. He needs to meet with tRump and Pence right away. 

With handshakes, hugging and kissing(preferably with tongues)

3 hours ago, Remodel said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/coronavirus-trump-doesnt-care_n_5e63ca67c5b68d6164551e41

Here are some gems:

On himself - “People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” Trump said during a press briefing at the CDC. “Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

On using a flu vaccine to combat Covid-19 - “But the same vaccine could not work?” he said. “You take a solid flu vaccine — you don’t think that would have an impact or much of an impact on corona?

On the number of Americans infected with the virus - “I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault," “And it wasn’t the fault of the people on the ship either, OK? It wasn’t their fault either, and they’re mostly Americans. So, I can live either way with it. I’d rather have them stay on, personally.”

Or as Colin Jost summarized - "Oh my god.. we're all gonna die!"  :P

David Remnick: “The first official act of the Trump Administration was the Inauguration—and, within hours, a lie delivered from the White House press room about how this had been ‘the largest audience to ever witness an Inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe.'”

“That episode seems so long ago, and many thousands of lies ago. But as the world now faces a pandemic, it has never been more essential to recall that norm-setting performance and to admit what has been demonstrated on a daily basis about the public official who carries ultimate responsibility for the public safety of American citizens: Donald Trump is incapable of truth, heedless of science, and hostage to the demands of his insatiable ego.”

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sean said:

David Remnick: “The first official act of the Trump Administration was the Inauguration—and, within hours, a lie delivered from the White House press room about how this had been ‘the largest audience to ever witness an Inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe.'”

“That episode seems so long ago, and many thousands of lies ago. But as the world now faces a pandemic, it has never been more essential to recall that norm-setting performance and to admit what has been demonstrated on a daily basis about the public official who carries ultimate responsibility for the public safety of American citizens: Donald Trump is incapable of truth, heedless of science, and hostage to the demands of his insatiable ego.”

Observing, recognizing, and recalling objective reality makes you a member of The Party of Evil.

I disagree. I like reading the idiot's stuff. It gives me a warm happy feeling knowing that even if I suffered a massive disabling brain injury I still would be smarter. My dog has more common sense.

Also, I would not be a Mormon and have to wear that weird underwear, be teetotal, and have a disturbing fixation with expensive things that just don't work right, like Donald Trump and the F35.

• Like 2

This is from Trumps Twitter feed.

Who knows what this means, but it sounds good to me!
I suspect it doesn't mean what they think it means.
Morons.

MVTscPC0_bigger.jpg

Replying to
It means that playing golf while Americans die during an uncontained epidemic makes you look like the Emperor Nero fiddling while Rome burned. The fact that neither you nor your social media director understand this meme and retweeted it makes you even more oblivious than Nero.

Only a few hardcores left....the rest must be at home sharpening the pitch forks or awaiting the latest talking points, but  it appears donnie doesn't actually  have a plan.

Its so unfair, quick  blame somebody preferrably a democrat or Obama or both.

Tick Tock

1 hour ago, Navig8tor said:

Only a few hardcores left....the rest must be at home sharpening the pitch forks or awaiting the latest talking points, but  it appears donnie doesn't actually  have a plan.

Its so unfair, quick  blame somebody preferrably a democrat or Obama or both.

Tick Tock

Of course he has a plan. What we need is more marketing and He is the only one who can lead it. 

48 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Of course he has a plan. What we need is more marketing and He is the only one who can lead it. 

Secretary Carson shared with George Stephanopoulos the fact that the cruise ship docking in Oakland is doing so before they have a plan in place to deal with it.

Reminds me of the time I heard someone involved with developing one of the high stakes tests we subject students to say "You need to understand.  This is like building an airplane in flight."  The Physics teachers in the audience laughed.  The rest of us just shook our heads.

19 hours ago, Remodel said:

While he's wearing a campaign ad on his hat. 

Just like he did in Tennessee, after a deadly tornado. 

15 hours ago, Pun Slinger said:

TDS causes those afflicted to think violent thoughts. DemocRats have become the party of evil.

I love it when Rightie snowflakes melt, but why is the melt water yellow?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jules said:

While he's wearing a campaign ad on his hat. 

Just like he did in Tennessee, after a deadly tornado. 

Little don arrived in Atlanta to announce he didn't want to be in a building where someone might have the virus.  And then he assured us that he'd never change his plans because of the virus.  

If you talk about reality I'm claiming fake news.  Long ago, I learned to put my fingers in my ears and babble.

Thank god, this is how the leadership acts.

2 hours ago, hasher said:

Little don arrived in Atlanta to announce he didn't want to be in a building where someone might have the virus.

Just shows the intelligence of the man.  Doctors can't even test for it.  How in the hell can you tell if someone in a building has it?

21 hours ago, Al Paca said:

Ted Cruz says he interacted with infected man  @CPAC. Praise Allah. He needs to meet with tRump and Pence right away. 

No worries. Matt Gaetz took a ride in AF1. And now is in self quarantine  

Looks like CPAC may prove to be a major vector for the coronavirus in the good ol' US of A! Three prominent Reps are self quarantining after interacting with a person subsequently testing positive for the virus at the CPAC. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/486681-here-are-the-lawmakers-who-are-self-quarantining-due-to-coronavirus

Extreme irony is sure to follow.

Donnie has lost touch with whatever grasp on reality he had

“Trump reportedly told aides he fears journalists will purposefully try to infect him with coronavirus on Air Force One“

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-reportedly-told-aides-fears-184658580.html

6 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Donnie has lost touch with whatever grasp on reality he had

“Trump reportedly told aides he fears journalists will purposefully try to infect him with coronavirus on Air Force One“

too late, Matt Gaetz already shed his viruses all over the plane.

Little don's connection with the real world resembles the chance that the coyote will catch the roadrunner.

He never learn!!!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, hasher said:

Little don's connection with the real world resembles the chance that the coyote will catch the roadrunner.

He never learn!!!

So like slim and none and slim left town

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Surprised trump hasn't gotten right onto that, think about the millions he could legimately bill the american taxpayer whilst looking like a knight in shining armour.

Hazmat suits, decontaminating rooms when they die, 3 meals a day delivered in suits, its gonna be yuge

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Surprised trump hasn't gotten right onto that, think about the millions he could legimately bill the american taxpayer whilst looking like a knight in shining armour.

Hazmat suits, decontaminating rooms when they die, 3 meals a day delivered in suits, its gonna be yuge

Any seriously wealthy passengers among the detainees can be given guest playing privileges at Mar-a-Lago.  Code it as physical therapy and get Medicare/private insurance to pay.  For the riff-raff, put them in hazmat suits and let them caddy.  

• Like 1
On 3/8/2020 at 5:45 PM, jerseyguy said:

With handshakes, hugging and kissing(preferably with tongues)

They do whisper in each other’s ears a lot....

38 minutes ago, benwynn said:

The real tragedy here is that I don't know if this is made up or if he actually tweeted it, and I doubt many here could say differently.

Shitstain's emails end with an exclamation point. It's never

I went down on Putin but I didn't swallow.

If it was a legit Shitstain Tweet, it would say:

I went down on Putin but I didn't swallow!

See the difference?

Not even a hint of leadership.

No "Hey guys....this is something that we don't yet know about fully.  Let's listen to the experts and we'll get through this together."

No unity.  No strength.

Just a failed man desperately out of his league.

Sad

25 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Not even a hint of leadership.

No "Hey guys....this is something that we don't yet know about fully.  Let's listen to the experts and we'll get through this together."

No unity.  No strength.

Just a failed man desperately out of his league.

Sad

Why would he start caring about Americans now?

The list gets longer will the last republican to leave please remember to turn off the lights, looks like a long quarantines a coming.....

Axios/

Retiring Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), the incoming White House chief of staff, became on Monday the latest conservative lawmaker to self-quarantine after coming into contact with someone at CPAC 2020 who tested positive for the novel coronavirus.

Details: Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Reps. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.), Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.) and Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) also self-quarantined after the conservative conference encounter. Meanwhile, Rep. Julia Brownley (D-Calif.) said she closed her office in Washington, D.C., is working remotely and "maintaining social distancing practices" after meeting with a person in D.C. last week who tested positive for COVID-19.

President Trump expressed his surprise that people actually die from the flu.  

"But over the last long period of time, when people have the flu, you have an average of 36,000 people dying. I've never heard those numbers. I would -- I would've been shocked. I would've said, 'Does anybody die from the flu?' I didn't know people died from the flu -- 36,000 people died."

Oddly enough, his paternal grandfather died from the flu.  TJCMTSU.

Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 8.24.08 AM.png