5 minutes ago, Rennmaus said:

Congrats (envious :wub:). Would you disclose what brand and how you fare?

We only have Pfizer here, my arm was a bit achy for a day, and about 4 days after I had a couple of days of mild fatigue and headaches, very mild. I have been told that the second shot is worse, I'll let you know how that goes next week. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s only because they did testing.  Anyway, our thoughts and prayers are with the coronavirus at this difficult time.

The fact the we are living an almost totally normal life right now means that NZ got it right. 

All-clear received on the boy, although he does have some kind of virus, just not THAT one. Seems like absence of a cough is a clear and definitive - NOT Covid-19.  He's still feeling crook,

Posted Images

1 minute ago, kenergy said:

We only have Pfizer here, my arm was a bit achy for a day, and about 4 days after I had a couple of days of mild fatigue and headaches, very mild. I have been told that the second shot is worse, I'll let you know how that goes next week. 

Second shot so soon after the first, that’s impressive. 

4 minutes ago, kenergy said:

Thanks. Very interesting.

2 minutes ago, Paddywackery said:

Second shot so soon after the first, that’s impressive. 

Its 21 days, I got my first shot nearly 2 weeks ago. 

2 hours ago, kenergy said:

I've had my first shot, my family is getting theirs this week, its happening, there are plenty of people getting trained, one big problem is that there are not enough people to train. 

Kenny there's thousands of vaccinator in clinics all round the country ready to go, and a quarter million doses sitting in freezers, and there is no plan in place to get them in arms for months. Theres only a "road map". I do know as its what I do, and everyone is being kept in the dark. We simply can't believe how shit the NZ Ministry of Health has been with 6 months advance notice. Border workers getting done is a good start, but.... 

2 hours ago, SloopJohnB said:

Lucky bugger, you must be front staff?;)

I go into MIQ facilities at times for work plus wife is border worker.

3 hours ago, minimumfuss said:

Kenny there's thousands of vaccinator in clinics all round the country ready to go, and a quarter million doses sitting in freezers, and there is no plan in place to get them in arms for months. Theres only a "road map". I do know as its what I do, and everyone is being kept in the dark. We simply can't believe how shit the NZ Ministry of Health has been with 6 months advance notice. Border workers getting done is a good start, but.... 

If you're in the game you shouldn't be surprised how shit the MoH is. 

6 minutes ago, kenergy said:

If you're in the game you shouldn't be surprised how shit the MoH is. 

Everyone I know who works there says it's a total shit show.

They should have been vaccinating 15000 people per day from day one.

All this talk about training people?

Jesus, should have started that 3 months ago when you knew the vaccinations were on the way.

Pathetic.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
4 hours ago, jaysper said:

Everyone I know who works there says it's a total shit show.

They should have been vaccinating 15000 people per day from day one.

All this talk about training people?

Jesus, should have started that 3 months ago when you knew the vaccinations were on the way.

Pathetic.

If they were vaccinating 15000 people a day they would be out of vaccine before anyone got a second dose. Theres a limited supply,  right now they are vaccinating those who are in daily contact with potential infections,  then they can expand it, but they will always be limited by how much vaccine they have on hand. 

I'm not trying to defend them, but it's not as simple as you seem to imagine. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Rennmaus said:

Congrats (envious :wub:). Would you disclose what brand and how you fare?

Since you are asking. I had Pfizer. Itching eyes 20 minutes afterwards, I was pleased Mrs Dogwatch was driving. Tired the next day, not so tired I could not work but it was a struggle. Sore torso muscles for 48 hours, not major but noticeable. Sore around the injection site but not very. All these are the same symptoms others have reported, not everyone but some. UK practice is next injection 12 weeks following. Being in a busy vaccination centre after not seeing many people for months was a bit of a shock and many others say the same. It was very efficiently done, I was impressed. Organised by local doctors, not by central government.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, dogwatch said:

Since you are asking. I had Pfizer. Itching eyes 20 minutes afterwards, I was pleased Mrs Dogwatch was driving. Tired the next day, not so tired I could not work but it was a struggle. Sore torso muscles for 48 hours, not major but noticeable. Sore around the injection site but not very. All these are the same symptoms others have reported, not everyone but some. UK practice is next injection 12 weeks following. Being in a busy vaccination centre after not seeing many people for months was a bit of a shock and many others say the same. It was very efficiently done, I was impressed. Organised by local doctors, not by central government.

12 weeks following is interesting,  its 3 weeks here, I wonder why such a big difference in schedules? 

1 hour ago, kenergy said:

If they were vaccinating 15000 people a day they would be out of vaccine before anyone got a second dose. Theres a limited supply,  right now they are vaccinating those who are in daily contact with potential infections,  then they can expand it, but they will always be limited by how much vaccine they have on hand. 

True I can play out the plan easily enough, only vaccinate enough so there's always 2 doses on hand, but when another half million doses arrive we need to be ready to go. So far there's been no time frame advanced to all the primary care in NZ, we can't even access the online training modules or the Covid register yet. We have a national vaccine registry but they are insisting on bypassing this to roll out a whole new untried system that involves booking and recalls. This is already in place in thousands of primary care facilities, we have been doing this for decades already. Lucky we have a separate thread for me to vent! I'm sure it will all happen eventually, but I see what other countries are doing and despair. A few. months delay means inevitable further lockdowns. Stay safe you and whanau are part of an epic battle yet to be won, no quarter should be given and no failures accepted. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kenergy said:

12 weeks following is interesting,  its 3 weeks here, I wonder why such a big difference in schedules? 

To get more people vaccinated sooner. Since it is the first injection that has most of the effect. WHO now supports that approach. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, kenergy said:

But, but, but...

NZ was first in the vaccine queue according to the Covid Minister... Back in December...

1 minute ago, Nutta said:

But, but, but...

NZ was first in the vaccine queue according to the Covid Minister... Back in December...

Mate, I think you might want to take a look at what's happening in the EU before you complain too much about what's happening here, in case you missed it, the world isnt awash with vaccine doses. 

Unless you just need an excuse to whine. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kenergy said:

Mate, I think you might want to take a look at what's happening in the EU before you complain too much about what's happening here, in case you missed it, the world isnt awash with vaccine doses. 

Unless you just need an excuse to whine. 

Fuck, if I get allocated a shot, I'll be donating  it to someone that wants/needs it.

I'm not anti-vax, but I'll happily wait until it's a bit better tested.

And before some 'tard goes off on one, no, getting vaccinated doesn't stop you spreading it, or at least the WHO/CDC/NHS/FDA etc were all saying that was the case only a few weeks back...

And before some 'tard goes off on one, no, getting vaccinated doesn't stop you spreading it, or at least the WHO/CDC/NHS/FDA etc were all saying that was the case only a few weeks back...

That was previously uncertain but it's now pretty clear from data from Israel that in fact, being vaccinated does make it much less likely you will spread it.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Nutta said:

Fuck, if I get allocated a shot, I'll be donating  it to someone that wants/needs it.

I'm not anti-vax, but I'll happily wait until it's a bit better tested.

Latest research is indicating that the RNA vaccines are stopping infections so that advice may change, but getting a vaccine is your choice in any case. 

I'm sure data will keep coming in, I'm happy to wait until it does.

In NZ we can sit on our hands. My decision elsewhere might be different.

• Like 1

Some of us dont really get the option to sit on our hands, but we still get to choose whether to get the shot or not. 

Just now, kenergy said:

Some of us dont really get the option to sit on our hands, but we still get to choose whether to get the shot or not. 

True. And again, if I was a border worker, or close to that, again that may influence thought processes...

1 hour ago, Nutta said:

Somewhere north of 355000000 people have had at least their first shot so far. How many more would be reasonable. 

14 hours ago, kenergy said:

Are you saying border workers are given the option? That seems crazy, surely you should mandate vaccines for your border workers?

12 minutes ago, TheDragon said:

Are you saying border workers are given the option? That seems crazy, surely you should mandate vaccines for your border workers?

No, we shouldn't mandate vaccinations for anyone. I sure as shit dont want a government telling me I have to get a shot. I'm all for informed choice. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Paddywackery said:

And Ireland :(

I noticed none of them are sending the vaccines off to countries that do want it. Just happy to sit on them. 

16 hours ago, amc said:

Somewhere north of 355000000 people have had at least their first shot so far. How many more would be reasonable. 

How long before they turn into flesh eating zombies? Not sure... 8)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TheDragon said:

Mandatory medical procedures and drug regimes is more the preserve of the CCP...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

New South Wales (Sydney) will lift nearly all COVID19 Restrictions starting Monday 29th March!

Indoor Entertainment Arenas are allowed at 100% Capacity, Outdoor Gatherings can have up to 10.000  People!

It's the closest thing back to normal life you can get!

• 4 months later...

Fuck! Back in lockdown here (Northern NSW) because some prick from Sydney came up with covid. He's a covid denier, didn't QR code anywhere and not co-operating with police. He got sick and is in Lismore Base Hospital - apparently not in good shape. He had his two teenage sons with him and they've gone into hiding, possibly in Nimbin.....Geez there's some arseholes around......

• Like 1

^ sorry for you bro, and all affected over the ditch there. "But for the grace of God go" us. No shortage of idiots and the evil bug seems to amplify their actions or lack of.

I was describing to an acquaintance I saw right after my first shot the "gom jabbar"; it occurs to me that the vax is kind of a reverse gom jabbar.. A test of being human and having compassion.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, barfy said:

it occurs to me that the vax is kind of a reverse gom jabbar.. A test of being human and having compassion.

Being a huge fan of Herbert's Dune books (read them all multiple times) I appreciate the analogy.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

Do you think Sydney to Hobart gets canned the 2nd Year in a row?

Definitely in the balance. Hamilton Island race week got cancelled. I think the Hobart is 50/50 at this stage.

1 hour ago, Kiwing said:

Can I catch the new delta variant by coming onto this thread?

Depends who you get close to. Us Brits are safe because we are all vaccinated (or under 15 or stupid)

All the Dorklanders streaming out of the city, thousands heading to my neck of the woods. Bunch of cunts, all of them. Self entitled wankers, they deserve to pay for TNZ, another group of self entitled wankers.

14 minutes ago, Gissie said:

All the Dorklanders streaming out of the city, thousands heading to my neck of the woods. Bunch of cunts, all of them. Self entitled wankers, they deserve to pay for TNZ, another group of self entitled wankers.

Hey calm, everything will be ok after awhile. I've experienced a 5-Month Lockdown between November 2020 and March 2021. New Zealand Lockdown is "Peanuts" compared to that!

You sure can’t cure dumb though.

A Thames-Coromandel civic leader says news of a Covid-19 community case and snap lockdown are shocking, but will probably not make her scan the tracing Covid-19 QR codes more often.

Thames-Coromandel District Mayor Sandra Goudie told RNZ’s Checkpoint programme she would not normally scan in when visiting locations.

She added the Covid-19 community case will "probably not" push her to scan more either. "It's very hit and miss for me," she said.

"I'm quite a believer in my credit card tracking everywhere I've been. It's not a habit I've got into."

59 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

Hey calm, everything will be ok after awhile. I've experienced a 5-Month Lockdown between November 2020 and March 2021. New Zealand Lockdown is "Peanuts" compared to that!

My kids have suffered similar. Not complaining about the lockdown, just the fact thousands of cunts, in the city where an outbreak has occurred, think the best thing is pack up the kids, boats, bikes and fuck off all over the country.

Still, they are Aucklanders, so selfish is their middle name.

5 minutes ago, Gissie said:

My kids have suffered similar. Not complaining about the lockdown, just the fact thousands of cunts, in the city where an outbreak has occurred, think the best thing is pack up the kids, boats, bikes and fuck off all over the country.

Still, they are Aucklanders, so selfish is their middle name.

I know what you mean. People rushing into grocery stores, supermarkets, etc. I've experienced that myself. You have to get a bit ropey with these folks sometimes.

11 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

The German "lockdowns" were peanuts compared to real lockdowns as in France, China, Italy. We have no reason to feel victimized. 

I am infuriated with those who are refusing to get vaxxed for the overall public good. Safe, free and easy, and we have 3 BILLION people still waiting for the same chance? Ignorant f-heads, same goes for any politicians pandering to their base sentiments too. It's basically homicidal.

• Like 1

21 Cases now in Auckland

Meanwhile accross the Tasman Sea in NSW they had their worst Day with 681 new Cases pushing the State now close to 8.000 Active Cases since the Delta Variant emerged on June 16th!

10 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

21 Cases now in Auckland

Meanwhile accross the Tasman Sea in NSW they had their worst Day with 681 new Cases pushing the State now close to 8.000 Active Cases since the Delta Variant emerged on June 16th!

The outlook is a lot more optimistic today than it was yesterday. 11 new cases today have been transferred to Managed Quarantine, they're confident they've identified a source, and are therefor able to trace contacts, locations of interest and times.

Wastewater testing confirms no traces of the virus outside of Auckland and they seem to be confident they have a handle on the spread now, so can put a ring around the spread. Lockdown allows extra testing and time to identify and transfer potential contacts as well as expedite vaccinations.

The system has so far worked exactly as it should, so a decision will be made tomorrow and announced at the 1pm update.

An extension to a 7 day country wide lockdown, as opposed top the current 3 day lockdown may be the cautious way to go, but can't see it going longer than that. Auckland may and probably will go 14 days, but hopefully the rest of us will  come down to at least level 2.

6 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

The outlook is a lot more optimistic today than it was yesterday. 11 new cases today have been transferred to Managed Quarantine, they're confident they've identified a source, and are therefor able to trace contacts, locations of interest and times.

Wastewater testing confirms no traces of the virus outside of Auckland and they seem to be confident they have a handle on the spread now, so can put a ring around the spread. Lockdown allows extra testing and time to identify and transfer potential contacts as well as expedite vaccinations.

The system has so far worked exactly as it should, so a decision will be made tomorrow and announced at the 1pm update.

An extension to a 7 day country wide lockdown, as opposed top the current 3 day lockdown may be the cautious way to go, but can't see it going longer than that. Auckland may and probably will go 14 days, but hopefully the rest of us will  come down to at least level 2.

You are wrong on every account! There has to be at least 2-3 Week Countrywide Lockdown to make sure everything is ok especially with the more infectious Delta Variant!

That being said the COVID19 Elimination Strategy is nonsense in the long run.

I like our System better.

If the Index is below 50 Cases per 100.000 People everything is open in my Country, if it is above that some things will close, if it's at 65 Cases per 100.000 schools will lose and kids have to do school from home and if goes above 100 Cases per 100.000 People we have a Full Lockdown. That makes a hell lot more sense what NZ & AUS are doing.

4 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

You are wrong on every account! There has to be at least 2-3 Week Countrywide Lockdown to make sure everything is ok especially with the more infectious Delta Variant!

Nope. Thats only the case in countries where the idiots don't do what they're told! In NZ we look out for the well being of everyone, not just ourselves.

The UK and Australia are full of selfish morons.

1 minute ago, Forourselves said:

Nope. Thats only the case in countries where the idiots don't do what they're told! In NZ we look out for the well being of everyone, not just ourselves.

The UK and Australia are full of selfish morons.

The UK doesn't have an Elimination Strategy. Only AUS & NZ have.

2 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

The UK doesn't have an Elimination Strategy. Only AUS & NZ have.

Thats why both countries have suffered the way they have.

NZ has learned what does work and what doesn't work. And they said themselves, what Australia has done hasn't worked. 

What AUS and the UK have done hasn't worked What we've done clearly does work.

1 death in NZ is 1 death too many.

In the UK and AUS, they've basically said "The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few"

What I still can't figure is how people from NZ are going to venture out into the wild world. They *might* get a breakthrough infection. They *might* asymptomatically fail a covid test and not be able to fly home for MIQ. It's going to be weird for them at the very least. They will know they are walking around and somebody has it...they are going to buy jumbo travel insurance policies I guess.

12 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

20 deaths as opposed to 130,000 smh.

You have only 5.3 Million People to content with.

Here in Germany we have 82 Million. Big Difference!

Try to do a COVID19 Elimination Strategy with 82 Million People. It is not going to work. All you can do is flatten the curve and hope enough people are vaccinated before the next Wave hits. We are doing a good job with it.

We have about 57 % of People fully vaccinated!

UK will have about 85 % of the Adult Population vaccinated by Mid to late September.

2 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

What I still can't figure is how people from NZ are going to venture out into the wild world. They *might* get a breakthrough infection. They *might* asymptomatically fail a covid test and not be able to fly home for MIQ. It's going to be weird for them at the very least. They will know they are walking around and somebody has it...they are going to buy jumbo travel insurance policies I guess.

People are free to leave whenever they like. The Paralympians left today, along with supporters and a media contingent.

They will rely 1) on the efficacy of the vaccine, and 2) the effectiveness of that countries Covid response. 

They know the deal when they leave. Thats why there are still people stuck in Australia who left during the travel bubble that now can't get home because they can't get into MIQ. 

One family left to be with a loved one during their last days, and now can't get home. They got on the news pleading to be able to come home. Most NZers had no sympathy for them because they were told the position they found themselves may happen, and accepted it, thinking it wouldn't happen.

5 minutes ago, dg_sailingfan said:

You have only 5.3 Million People to content with.

Here in Germany we have 82 Million. Big Difference!

Try to do a COVID19 Elimination Strategy with 82 Million People. It is not going to work. All you can do is flatten the curve and hope enough people are vaccinated before the next Wave hits. We are doing a good job with it.

We have about 57 % of People fully vaccinated!

UK will have about 85 % of the Adult Population vaccinated by Mid to late September.

The difference is irrelevant.

If those countries spent billions developing and implementing a pandemic strategy instead of invading countries like Afghanistan for a futile outcome, they'd be in a much better position than they are.

30 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

Kiwis can venture out as easily as anyone else... we have vaccinations too - one of my best mates is back cruising the med with his family.

When he wants to return to NZ if he is unlucky enough to to have covid at the time, he'll just need to hang tight until he recovers - realistic worse case a couple of weeks max?

Our plan for re-opening boarders is available here

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/449055/reconnecting-new-zealand-to-the-world-the-speeches-and-statements

In short - hang tight, continue vaccinating as quickly as as supply permits, and then start moving to a more open plan...

41 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

The difference is irrelevant.

If those countries spent billions developing and implementing a pandemic strategy instead of invading countries like Afghanistan for a futile outcome, they'd be in a much better position than they are.

Don't change the subject on Afghanistan here which has nothing to do with the Virus.

The matter of fact is the NZ COVID19 Strategy isn't going to work and would not work in heavily populated Western Countries.

If Germany, France, UK, USA, Italy, Spain, Portugal, etc would adopt the NZ COVID19 Elimination Strategy the Worlds Economy would be grippled far worse than the Great Depression or the 2008 Financial Crisis therefore it isn't a feesable solution for those Countries to do it.

6 minutes ago, Horn Rock said:

Lockdown for regional NSW extended for another week. Still can't get a Pfizer vax.

Hope you get one soon! Feeling for you!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

Don't change the subject on Afghanistan here which has nothing to do with the Virus.

The matter of fact is the NZ COVID19 Strategy isn't going to work and would not work in heavily populated Western Countries.

If Germany, France, UK, USA, Italy, Spain, Portugal, etc would adopt the NZ COVID19 Elimination Strategy the Worlds Economy would be grippled far worse than the Great Depression or the 2008 Financial Crisis therefore it isn't a feesable solution for those Countries to do it.

Continuous rolling lockdowns don't work either and also plunge economies into recession. Do it once, and do it properly. The quicker you get it done, the quicker you recover, just like NZ did.

1 hour ago, Forourselves said:

Continuous rolling lockdowns don't work either and also plunge economies into recession. Do it once, and do it properly. The quicker you get it done, the quicker you recover, just like NZ did.

and away we go again, not only do we here get a better/ best  class of criminal from Austruckinfailure we also get the very best of bugs diseases and Viruses as well https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-coronavirus-delta-outbreak-more-locations-of-interest-added-to-list-stretching-from-north-to-south-auckland/PN22WQTCDDUOXT6ODTF5AKEEKM/

2 hours ago, Forourselves said:

Do it once, and do it properly. The quicker you get it done, the quicker you recover, just like NZ did

You could probably use the same argument to open the door and let it loose. 

NZ. Might win a battle or two but the war is not over, ask in a few years who won. 

4 hours ago, Horn Rock said:

Lockdown for regional NSW extended for another week. Still can't get a Pfizer vax.

Can you get AZ?  You are an old bugger so you should.  AZ vaccine is better than none.

7 minutes ago, BOI Guy said:

NZ. Might win a battle or two but the war is not over, ask in a few years who won. 

Opening the door and letting it loose is exactly what the US did, and they have millions upon millions of cases and hundreds of thousands dead. 

29 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

Opening the door and letting it loose is exactly what the US did, and they have millions upon millions of cases and hundreds of thousands dead. 

Got any other stunning insights?

58 minutes ago, BOI Guy said:

Jesus you are over a year late with the skinny on that idea mate even Boris conceded that shit brained idea within weeks. 

There's over 10,000 less people able to answer that question every day mate.

Skegg's on the money, and sure has my bet.

1 hour ago, trt131 said:

Can you get AZ?

Yeah I can.

1 hour ago, trt131 said:

You are an old bugger so you should.

55 is not that freaking old....I'm an outdoor farming bloke, so reasonably fit and healthy.

1 hour ago, trt131 said:

AZ vaccine is better than none.

This is true......Having this conversation with myself daily...should I get the AZ or try to hang out for the Pfizer one.....

8 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

That being said the COVID19 Elimination Strategy is nonsense in the long run.

I like our System better.

If the Index is below 50 Cases per 100.000 People everything is open in my Country, if it is above that some things will close, if it's at 65 Cases per 100.000 schools will lose and kids have to do school from home and if goes above 100 Cases per 100.000 People we have a Full Lockdown. That makes a hell lot more sense what NZ & AUS are doing.

Not true, at least not in NRW. 

1 hour ago, Horn Rock said:

This is true......Having this conversation with myself daily...should I get the AZ or try to hang out for the Pfizer one.....

Why the hell would you even consider waiting? Sure there are advantages to Pfizer but there are also advantages to AZ (like the very large one that studies show Pfizer immunity drops off quicker).

But either are hell of a lot better than nothing (and it appears both are better than either but very few seem to be getting that

• Like 2
9 hours ago, rh3000 said:

Kiwis can venture out as easily as anyone else... we have vaccinations too - one of my best mates is back cruising the med with his family.

When he wants to return to NZ if he is unlucky enough to to have covid at the time, he'll just need to hang tight until he recovers - realistic worse case a couple of weeks max?

Our plan for re-opening boarders is available here

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/449055/reconnecting-new-zealand-to-the-world-the-speeches-and-statements

In short - hang tight, continue vaccinating as quickly as as supply permits, and then start moving to a more open plan...

Well, I still think for people who spent a year or two in a covid zero country, it is going to be weird wandering about in a covid as usual country. I was not referring to border plans or returning quarantine or vaccines.  I was referring to how it would seem, feel, etc. 

Like getting into a taxi and realizing the seat belt isn't there?  Or maybe not being in a place with lots of cases to be wary about lets you skip the mental vigilance line. 

6 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

Like getting into a taxi and realizing the seat belt isn't there?  Or maybe not being in a place with lots of cases to be wary about lets you skip the mental vigilance line. 

This is true - but we are a pretty adaptable worldly bunch so it should feel less wierd than say dumbfounded Texan tourists stumbling around Venice wondering where the closest Chick-fil-A is.

1 minute ago, rh3000 said:

This is true - but we are a pretty adaptable worldly bunch so it should feel less wierd than say dumbfounded Texan tourists stumbling around Venice wondering where the closest Chick-fil-A is.

Wow. 

17 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

Wow. 

Are you from the lonely stars state Mrs clew? No offense meant, I just thought it was an apt characterization. Being originally from north America.

Just hadn't seen you wowed lately

2 hours ago, barfy said:

Are you from the lonely stars state Mrs clew? No offense meant, I just thought it was an apt characterization. Being originally from north America.

Just hadn't seen you wowed lately

No, not at all. Just thought it an odd response. 

On 8/19/2021 at 10:15 PM, Horn Rock said:

Yeah I can.

55 is not that freaking old....I'm an outdoor farming bloke, so reasonably fit and healthy.

check this out,it might help you decide. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Horn Rock said:

Thanks for that video. He clears quite a bit up. AZ jab for me asap.

Horn, just hope you will be alright!

Here in Bavaria, Germany where I live our Regional Minister for the State Markus Soeder after being asked in an Interview by the biggest Newspaper "Munich Merkur" about another potential lockdown in Autumn/Winter said it would be inappropriate for the about 60 % of People who have already being recovered or vaccinated to put them back into their homes.

Of Course the Situation is quite fluid so if the Index goes above 200 per 100.000 People he may have to reconsider.

We will have the 3-G Rule soon meaning Vaccinated & Recovered People will enjoy more freedom.