SCARECROW

Aussie Government blow it (Again)

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

And we are back to memes today.

I guess those typing fingers would need a rest after yesterday marathon.

On 2/11/2021 at 4:00 PM, LB 15 said:

Time to give Jack another bottle of air. Having demonstrated that his claims about South Korea were complete bullshit I thought it might be fun to look at his claims about NZ.

Now as we have all seen (well those of us stupid enough to occasionally read Jacks shit) he endlessly claims that NZ's 'perfect' managed isolation and quarantine (MIQ) system are the reason for their low death toll. (Jack has told us repeatedly that the death toll 'is the only metric that matters') Clearly their early and prolonged stage four lock down had nothing to do with keeping deaths low as 'Lockdowns don't work' (Jacks words).

Jack also claims that NZ's overseas arrivals are 3 times that of Australia's (based apparently on the number returning per population - another one of Jacks favorite metrics.)

Lets turn over a few stones on this little fantasy.

In December 2020 Australia had 35 100 overseas arrivals while NZ had 4390. Australia's population is 25.36 million and NZ's is 4.91 million. So thus Australia's population is 5.1 times that of New Zealand's yet we had just under 8 times (7.995444419) the number of arrivals. So using Jacks tortured metric (how the fuck does he come up with this shit?) of number of arrivals per million population, in December 2020 alone, Australia brought in 1387 people per million population while NZ only brought in 878 PPMP.

So the fact checking shows that while jack claims they have 300% of our capacity to return people, it is in fact only 63% of ours, or to put it another way, Jack posts utter bullshit.

But wait - there is more! Jack loves to wail about how fucked our record is on letting people in compared to NZ's and that their quarantine system is so perfect. This piece from Newsroom.com.nz tells a slightly different tale.

Covid-19: After MIQ breaches, experts want ‘Swiss cheese’ tightened

In the wake of numerous breaches of the managed isolation and quarantine (MIQ) system, public health experts have told Newsroom that a review of protocols within the facilities is needed alongside tougher restrictions on the general public.

The announcement on Friday evening of a new case of Covid-19 in the community in the form of a worker at the Jet Park Hotel quarantine facility has underscored the need to put an end to complacency, Siouxsie Wiles and Michael Baker say.

Wiles is a microbiologist and expert on infectious diseases at the University of Auckland and Baker is a professor of public health at the University of Otago, Wellington, a member of the Government's Technical Advisory Group for Covid-19 and one of the architects of the elimination strategy.

And this one...

Traveller fears MIQ isolation booking system issue could threaten trip to New Zealand

A woman who booked a flight back home to New Zealand fears her trip is in jeopardy, due to an issue with the booking system for a space in managed isolation.

New York resident Judy Lessing, who is a New Zealand citizen, said she had a flight booked from Hong Kong to Auckland in February but had been unable to complete the managed isolation allocation system process on the Managed Isolation and Quarantine website.

Or this...

Desperate family can't be together for Christmas due to quarantine squeeze

A Christchurch father working at an Australian mine is desperate to see his family but may miss Christmas due to quarantine booking restrictions.

Carl Bratton has not seen wife Deb and their three children for nine months, as he has been working at the large Olympic Dam mine in South Australia.

Plans to be with family in Australia in July fell through when their flights were cancelled, while plans for an October flight home were deferred due to the cost of having to pay $3500 for a second stay in managed isolation if he returned for Christmas.

In October, Deb Bratton booked a Qantas flight for Carl to come home on December 9 so he would be finished 14 days in managed isolation in time for Christmas.

Qantas confirmed to Deb Bratton the flight would take off but it did not appear on the Managed Isolation and Quarantine (MIQ) website, so she was unable to register his stay in managed isolation.

So all this demonstrates that Jack doesn't just talk with a forked tongue, he talks with his own dick in his mouth. I apologizes for this long 'Jack like' post but having endured Jack's endless hi-jack (pun intended) of this thread over the past 9 months, his screeching about how everything in this country is fucked and all our leaders are lying cunts I thought it worth an hour of my time to investigate just some of the ridiculous claims and the outright bullshit he posts. 

There was a time when he was an entertaining and informed member of these boards and I enjoyed his company on here immensely, but for some reason this pandemic has turned him into an obsessed lunatic. I don't understand why Jack now hates this country so much but whatever the reason, he is happy to lie through his teeth to promote his hate speak. I think we need a new thread and leave Jack to this one so we can all enjoy informed and rational discussion into the issues around the virus in this country. Jack does this to every thread he gets a boner for, the MR splittergate thread, various S2H race threads and of course his finest body of work - the brexit thread. Fuck me dead, he spends 20 hours a day posting hundreds of times a week over there and each post is raving spew at the UK government.

Baiting him has been very entertaining sport (and I will continue to do it) but it is important to understand that nothing he posts can be trusted. 

I am hoping that his response will set a new SA record for the longest ever post (He has some work to do to best some of Bent Sailors or Mike Wolfsys novels but he has shown he is up to the task) Sadly the only 'proof' he will offer will be to repost his own shit again.

So its over to you Jack... 

On 2/21/2021 at 12:19 PM, jack_sparrow said:

"So its over to you Jack..".

LB I will keep this short to match your shortness in attention span and various other things.

LB you say of NZ arrivals; "63% of ours, or to put it another way, Jack posts utter bullshit".

LB WRONG, NZ has 220% OR 2.2 TIMES the arrivals going though quarantine than Australia NOT your 63% fantasy. That is WRONG by a FACTOR OF FOUR.

LB it takes some fucking talent to claim someone is talking shit when you are wrong by a factor of fucking four.

merkel macon laughing B.jpg

I spent less time on my toilet roll gag.

43 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

How many likes did you get?

IMG_20210222_164133.jpg.88632b2f5689d0c2ee8de74ccc4230ac.jpg

IMG_20210222_164539.jpg

image.png.3572fdae55fffb81b0629780bbc38bbf.png

I think those numbers justify a graph

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

IMG_20210220_155129.jpg.bda0cec2009ff66f601a1271e08516be.jpg

I'm going to lobby Scooter to keep you 2 cunts on a retainer - such comedy would be sorely missed

Wait. Some here think you already are...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

I think those numbers justify a graph

Siri says "OK..BUT LB will have to likely go on 'likey' suicide watch"

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I see jack is now a surf reporter from his bed sit in the uk. 

The vid I took is to big to post but here is a screen shot of it. Hang ten moondog.

68F25486-59F8-4BB2-94C1-274AFB764606.jpeg

Nice, must be good to do Burleigh on a longboard.   Always a south to north sweep there that was hard work on a short one.  As was wiping out there before leg ropes.

1 hour ago, rastro said:
5 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I see jack is now a surf reporter from his bed sit in the uk. 

The vid I took is to big to post but here is a screen shot of it. Hang ten moondog.

Nice, must be good to do Burleigh on a longboard.   Always a south to north sweep there that was hard work on a short one.  As was wiping out there before leg ropes

"before leg ropes..".

Randumb I got my first leg rope in summer of 1972/1973, maybe year before?. Pretty sure was imported as not yet made in Australia. I think it was the first time I had seen Velcro?

Social acceptance by the tribe took a while.Like introduction of car seat belts they were branded drowning material. In the beginning only used for point breaks for board protection, as oil crisis stated to make make board materials expensive. For a while rope on open beach breaks you were a poofta.

Its first real workout was on a custom Darrel Dell 7' 6" gun for my first trip OS to join its smaller brother. Cost couple of weeks wages then? I used to go to Roosters place during the build. Always left ripped. I think he is still alive, last someone told me he was living on the Goldie at Currumbin? Probably most graceful surfer I've ever seen as still had longer board experience in that short/short board era where that was in short supply.

The pin tail on that board needed constant repairs from rope tearing through the tail. Weirdly decent webbing strap rail protectors took a while to materialise.

I still have that board plus a McTavish Mini Mal. They don't get wet as much as I would like.

Plenty there for LB to nibble on. :-)

14 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:
17 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/fans-boo-tennis-australia-chairperson-after-mentioning-of-vaccine-and-andrews-government-20210221-p574i2.html

The booing of Dan's mob was totally expected.

I was a little surprised by this. 

“With vaccinations on the way, rolling out in many countries around the world, it’s now a time for optimism and hope for the future,” Ms Hrdlicka said before the crowd starting booing

I've watched a few different cuts of the booing and it seems unrelated to the vaccine except maybe Australia arrives late to the party. Seems mostly the Victorian Government as you say.

Yet there are poll figures as high as one-third who are a combination of 'won't accept' and 'undecided' on vaccine over safety. 

That's not good both as a % number and slowing the rollout down....very weird as traditionally Aust a high vax takeup country

Leaving thousands of its citizens locked out of their own country without any substantial support from their federal and state governments must feature on US Sec of State's list.

Someone needs to kick Morrison in the nuts if no one else will.

9 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

.very weird as traditionally Aust a high vax takeup country

Not really, It's a new vaccine. I have to admit I'm quite happy to wait for mine until May-June. Time to iron out any little hiccups.

image.thumb.png.b92b6e591c529608fea66d2d9e45771c.png

I guess more than 100m vaccine shots to date worldwide is not convincing enough for you, SFB. Not to mention new analyses of the Pfizer shot from Israel and UK showing over 90% efficacy from the first dose alone, huge datasets 10X the phase 3 trials (and that's for symptomatic infection, essentially 100% for prevention of severe cases, hospitalizations, and deaths, just like the phase 3 results). I'm very happy to be one month in on my Moderna shot and hence essentially immune, and given the Israel data showing protection through at least nine weeks (the max they could examine), I'm going to wait at least two months and likely three months for my second shot, let someone else get their first shot to hasten our progress to herd immunity. Furthermore, even if I get infected chances of my transmitting it are greatly reduced. And now my whole family is vaccinated, even better. Our county is above 25% with first dose, so added to the number of folks already infected, we are getting close to herd immunity and are seeing the infection and hospitalization, but not yet death, rates drop.

34 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:
49 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

.very weird as traditionally Aust a high vax takeup country

Not really, It's a new vaccine. I have to admit I'm quite happy to wait for mine until May-June. Time to iron out any little hiccups.

" I have to admit I'm quite happy to wait for mine until May-June.Time  to iron out any little hiccups."

People like you fuck up vaccine rollouts.

."..very weird as traditionally Aust a high vax takeup country"

"Not really, It's a new vaccine"

Do you do this shit on purpose?

All new vaccine's are fucking new.

That graph is a poll as I said showing up to a third not committed..

Yet there are poll figures as high as one-third who are a combination of 'won't accept' and 'undecided' on vaccine over safety. 

The bit you avoided stands. 

..very weird as traditionally Aust a high vax takeup country

21 minutes ago, TheDragon said:

I guess more than 100m vaccine shots to date worldwide is not convincing enough for you, SFB. Not to mention new analyses of the Pfizer shot from Israel and UK showing over 90% efficacy from the first dose alone, huge datasets 10X the phase 3 trials (and that's for symptomatic infection, essentially 100% for prevention of severe cases, hospitalizations, and deaths, just like the phase 3 results). I'm very happy to be one month in on my Moderna shot and hence essentially immune, and given the Israel data showing protection through at least nine weeks (the max they could examine), I'm going to wait at least two months and likely three months for my second shot, let someone else get their first shot to hasten our progress to herd immunity. Furthermore, even if I get infected chances of my transmitting it are greatly reduced. And now my whole family is vaccinated, even better. Our county is above 25% with first dose, so added to the number of folks already infected, we are getting close to herd immunity and are seeing the infection and hospitalization, but not yet death, rates drop.

There's a world of difference between Americans anxiously waiting and Australians willing to wait. Infection is not raging here.

All I'm saying is that I'm contented wait a few months (and get more data in from you guinea pigs) than rush in when we /I don't need to.

This vaccine is certainly safe as far as we can possibly ascertain, but with new strains ect, it will probable be better in 4 months when our carefully and equitably planned rollout will allow me to be vaccinated.

47 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

There's a world of difference between Americans anxiously waiting and Australians willing to wait. Infection is not raging here.

All I'm saying is that I'm contented wait a few months (and get more data in from you guinea pigs) than rush in when we /I don't need to.

This vaccine is certainly safe as far as we can possibly ascertain, but with new strains ect, it will probable be better in 4 months when our carefully and equitably planned rollout will allow me to be vaccinated.

Waiting means the more chance the virus can spread, means the more chance it can mutate means the more chance the vaccine becomes not suitable.

Not likely in Australia but still, get your fucking jab!

And that's an argument for starting with countries with high rates of spread first........

9 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

"before leg ropes..".

Randumb I got my first leg rope in summer of 1972/1973, maybe year before?. Pretty sure was imported as not yet made in Australia. I think it was the first time I had seen Velcro?

Social acceptance by the tribe took a while.Like introduction of car seat belts they were branded drowning material. In the beginning only used for point breaks for board protection, as oil crisis stated to make make board materials expensive. For a while rope on open beach breaks you were a poofta.

Its first real workout was on a custom Darrel Dell 7' 6" gun for my first trip OS to join its smaller brother. Cost couple of weeks wages then? I used to go to Roosters place during the build. Always left ripped. I think he is still alive, last someone told me he was living on the Goldie at Currumbin? Probably most graceful surfer I've ever seen as still had longer board experience in that short/short board era where that was in short supply.

The pin tail on that board needed constant repairs from rope tearing through the tail. Weirdly decent webbing strap rail protectors took a while to materialise.

I still have that board plus a McTavish Mini Mal. They don't get wet as much as I would like.

Nothing to eat here Jack- you just googled ‘surfing in the 70’s in Australia’.

it is a wonder you didn’t claim to have banged Gidget. Your little fairy tale does fall down a bit given that all us grommets were using a rope tied around our ankles with a sock as everyone who actually surfed in the early 70’s would know.  Your need to pretend you are an expert on every single subject raised is your most endearing personality disorder. 

I do have a 10’6 mal but i only use it on small days. On Sunday I was riding my pride and joy- a 7’4’ pintail thruster shaped for me by Mark Richards in 1987. It was a wedding present from the Broadbeach crew. 

Now I realise that your facial tick will have kicked in at the mention of Marks name but this was before MR got the gig steering Wild Oats 11 and became yet another of your hate obsessions. 

You are the gift that just keeps on giving.

7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

" I have to admit I'm quite happy to wait for mine until May-June.Time  to iron out any little hiccups."

People like you fuck up vaccine rollouts.

."..very weird as traditionally Aust a high vax takeup country"

"Not really, It's a new vaccine"

Do you do this shit on purpose?

All new vaccine's are fucking new.

That graph is a poll as I said showing up to a third not committed..

The bit you avoided stands. 

This gem needs saving for prosperity. Jack makes a sweeping statement then as proof quotes himself saying it before. Just to be sure it isn’t lost I took a screenshot of it.

41A24702-CE8E-460D-AA82-57709D44BFA7.jpeg

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

it is a wonder you didn’t claim to have banged Gidget. Your little fairy tale does fall down a bit given that all us grommets were using a rope tied around our ankles with a sock as everyone who actually surfed in the early 70’s would know.  Your need to pretend you are an expert on every single subject raised is your most endearing personality disorder. 

I do have a 10’6 mal but i only use it on small days. On Sunday I was riding my pride and joy- a 7’4’ pintail thruster shaped for me by Mark Richards in 1987. It was a wedding present from the Broadbeach crew. 

Now I realise that your facial tick will have kicked in at the mention of Marks name but this was before MR got the gig steering Wild Oats 11 and became yet another of your hate obsessions. 

panel vans and bolted on boards ?

5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Yes it is a wonder he didn’t mention the sandman he owned in his little fantasy. 

It seems I have replaced, Dan, Anna, Scomo and Boris as Jacks main obsession. I posted the surfing reference in a post designed purely to bait jack and true to form he hit it like a Mangrove Jack. To prove me wrong he started searching surf cam sites (fuck I love this place) and all that did was demonstrate his complete lack of understanding of surf reports, wave and swell heights, and well, pretty much anything about the ocean. I have wondered in the past how he ever came to be  on a sailing forum, but I digress. This search sucked him down one of his google rabbit holes were he has come across what appears to be some archived stories from early Tracks magazines. He then read a couple and, as he does, spent 48 hours writing a fairytale about his early life. Sadly for Jack, people like random and I who have surfed our entire lives will recall that the first leg ropes (which were two strands of VB cord encased in rubber) were attached to one’s ankle using press studs, not Velcro.

I have not doubt that jack will be typing ‘the history of leg ropes’ into his search engine within seconds of me hitting the post button.

The entertainment will continue. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Your little fairy tale does fall down a bit given that all us grommets were using a rope tied around our ankles with a sock as everyone who actually surfed in the early 70’s would know. 

IMG_20210223_082624.jpg

IMG_20210223_083622.jpg

10 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

That then this.

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

This gem needs saving for prosperity. Jack makes a sweeping statement then as proof quotes himself saying it before. Just to be sure it isn’t lost I took a screenshot of it.

41A24702-CE8E-460D-AA82-57709D44BFA7.jpeg

LB did you lose your reading glasses on your Sunday outing?

IMG_20210223_085847.jpg

9 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Waiting means the more chance the virus can spread, means the more chance it can mutate means the more chance the vaccine becomes not suitable.

Not likely in Australia but still, get your fucking jab!

And that's an argument for starting with countries with high rates of spread first........

^^^^^This..

..because of this shit.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Yes it is a wonder he didn’t mention the sandman he owned in his little fantasy. 

It seems I have replaced, Dan, Anna, Scomo and Boris as Jacks main obsession. I posted the surfing reference in a post designed purely to bait jack and true to form he hit it like a Mangrove Jack. To prove me wrong he started searching surf cam sites (fuck I love this place) and all that did was demonstrate his complete lack of understanding of surf reports, wave and swell heights, and well, pretty much anything about the ocean. I have wondered in the past how he ever came to be  on a sailing forum, but I digress. This search sucked him down one of his google rabbit holes were he has come across what appears to be some archived stories from early Tracks magazines. He then read a couple and, as he does, spent 48 hours writing a fairytale about his early life. Sadly for Jack, people like random and I who have surfed our entire lives will recall that the first leg ropes (which were two strands of VB cord encased in rubber) were attached to one’s ankle using press studs, not Velcro.

I have not doubt that jack will be typing ‘the history of leg ropes’ into his search engine within seconds of me hitting the post button.

missing Bent are we?

It's becoming a little blurred, the "Who's getting under who's skin" here.

Surfer's outrage? :D

Never mind

Carry on.

• Like 2

This is why I love this place.

The VELCRO® brand of hook and loop was invented by a man named George de Mestral in the 1940's while hunting in the Jura mountains in Switzerland. Mr. de Mestral, a Swiss engineer, realized that the tiny hooks of the cockle-burs were stuck on his pants and in his dog's fur and wondered how they attached themselves. Under the scrutiny of the microscope, he observed the hooks engaging the loops in the fabric of his pants. Want to learn more about how VELCRO® Brand works? Check out our informational page on hook and loop fabric material and its many uses!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

missing Bent are we?

Never mind

Carry on.

Just wetting a line while enjoying my morning dump. I got a couple of bites already.

Toilet Fishing

2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

This is why I love this place.

The VELCRO® brand of hook and loop was invented by a man named George de Mestral in the 1940's while hunting in the Jura mountains in Switzerland. Mr. de Mestral, a Swiss engineer, realized that the tiny hooks of the cockle-burs were stuck on his pants and in his dog's fur and wondered how they attached themselves. Under the scrutiny of the microscope, he observed the hooks engaging the loops in the fabric of his pants. Want to learn more about how VELCRO® Brand works? Check out our informational page on hook and loop fabric material and its many uses!

Nothing better than a cockle -bur caught in your pants to get you thinking.

4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Just wetting a line while enjoying my morning dump. I got a couple of bites already.

Toilet Fishing

"Just wetting a line while enjoying my morning dump. I got a couple of bites already"

Couple of bites??

Then that bite you did get when you threw that line into the NZ bowl.

Nasty bite....

"Only true pin dicks then tie themselves in knots....over notifications"

LB pin dicks.jpg

7 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Never mind

Carry on

"Carry on"

So lets carry on and dissect LB's tirade of surfing bluff and bluster today emanating from my reply to Randumb about leg ropes and with NO REFERENCE TO LB.

Why do I do this you ask? Most people aren't game to dish LB with some of his own medicine, if not stay of the way of the vindictive..

First thing to remember for ALL of the 1970's 'leg ropes' were a cottage industry, no different than 90% of the surfboard industry.

Q1. 1st question HOW OLD WAS LB in the summer of 1971/72,  the early part of the period in question??

A1. My guess around TEN YEARS OLD+ and a city boy. Only a guess and he is welcome to challenge it.

So the posts in chronological order and not edited are.

22 hours ago, rastro said:

Nice, must be good to do Burleigh on a longboard.   Always a south to north sweep there that was hard work on a short one.  As was wiping out there before leg ropes.

Randumb:  "As was wiping out there before leg ropes"

JS: "before leg ropes..".

21 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

"before leg ropes..".

11 hours ago, LB 15 said:

"Nothing to eat here Jack- you just googled ‘surfing in the 70’s in Australia".

Noting much there other than culture such as hair, flared Levis, crotchet bikinis and movies with endless mentions of the Witzig brothers. One a movie maker and the founder of Tracks I recall??  So not a lot of fertilizer there.for me to construct bullshit

"Your little fairy tale does fall down a bit given that all us grommets were using a rope tied around our ankles with a sock as everyone who actually surfed in the early 70’s would know."

This sock shit fits LB's age around 10 years+ playing in the shore break and already answered by meme, which I can't resist the re-post as he does crack me up when he says "nothing to eat here" yet he then goes and gobbles like fuck all morning. Why the issue with rope to board connection? The leash plug (moulded into the board top at the tail end) was YET to be/about to be invented

IMG_20210223_082624.jpg.e58538475c1042cbdbc56c860dbabb2d.jpgIMG_20210223_083622.jpg.a6556a655c69cccb588bfdd6a0a88c07.jpg

Meli now chimes about panel vans (which had me thinking odd thoughts) and bolted on boards, so I set her straight on origin.

8 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Was a Victorian invention.

Using LB's turn of words there; "You are the gift that just keeps on giving." that what I'm here to deliver LB.

9 hours ago, LB 15 said:

It seems I have replaced, Dan, Anna, Scomo and Boris as Jacks main obsession. I posted the surfing reference in a post designed purely to bait jack and true to form he hit it like a Mangrove Jack. To prove me wrong he started searching surf cam sites (fuck I love this place) and all that did was demonstrate his complete lack of understanding of surf reports, wave and swell heights, and well, pretty much anything about the ocean. This search sucked him down one of his google rabbit holes were he has come across what appears to be some archived stories from early Tracks magazines. He then read a couple and, as he does, spent 48 hours writing a fairytale about his early life. I have wondered in the past how he ever came to be  on a sailing forum, but I digress. Sadly for Jack, people like random and I who have surfed our entire lives will recall that the first leg ropes (which were two strands of VB cord encased in rubber) were attached to one’s ankle using press studs, not Velcro.

" I posted the surfing reference in a post designed purely to bait jack and true to form he hit it like a Mangrove Jack."

Really this monologue about LB's Sunday tour including Galley viewings was all bait.  More like bait after the fact.

The the usual LB shit driven by whatever until we find leg another leg rope bit.

"Sadly for Jack, people like random and I who have surfed our entire lives will recall that the first leg ropes (which were two strands of VB cord encased in rubber) were attached to one’s ankle using press studs, not Velcro."

So we have a TEN YEAR OLD+ or thereabouts.

My comments on leg rope construction and source were as follows.

"Randumb I got my first leg rope in summer of 1972/1973, maybe year before?. Pretty sure was imported as not yet made in Australia. I think it was the first time I had seen Velcro?

Now at 10 years old LB may well have had "two strands of VB cord encased in rubber"  with ankle piece using "press studs not Velco". That may well have been OK in the shore break for a 10 year old kid but not being used out the back by the grown ups who didn't want to rip their fucking leg off and or drown. The rubber useless.

LB is WONG. The first were nylon rope bits of shit, NOT polyester VB cord bits of shit which has far less stretch. HOWEVER mine was IMPORTED as I said and was material that STRETCHED but not too much to take your head off, urethane I suspect, knowing that now, but not then. Came with Velcro not fucking press studs that rusted.. 

After all it was going on this, not LB's board wrapped up in socks. "Its first real workout was on a custom Darrel Dell 7' 6" gun for my first trip OS to join its smaller brother."

Note my comment about social acceptance. "Social acceptance by the tribe took a while. Like introduction of car seat belts they were branded drowning material. In the beginning only used for point breaks for board protection, as oil crisis stated to make make board materials expensive. For a while rope on open beach breaks you were a poofta." 

No one gave two fucks about what some 10 year+ old was using in 1971/72 in 3 foot of water just off the beach.

That's all secured from Google obviously. From un-digitised Tracks magazines???

THE FUCKING FUNNY THING.

"Sadly for Jack, people like random and I who have surfed our entire lives will recall that the first leg ropes...."

NO WHERE DID I SAY I HAD THE FIRST LEG ROPE(S). I just DIDN'T mention the shit they were which I now have above, PLUS CORRECTED LB on what he said they were and he was using in the shallows.

So back to where we started.

Why does LB do this??

7 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

missing Bent are we?

Never mind

Carry on.

Why does LB do this??

Only he can answer that.

He won't say anything either OR DEFEND it than say it was bait, I don't read your posts blah blah .

He got it right with being in his own words a  "pin dick" though, this time tying himself up in his own leg rope.

No such thing as a free lunch.

Victoria stripped of its AAA credit rating by Moody’s, citing massive post-COVID debt bill 

The international ratings agency on Tuesday downgraded the state’s rating to AA1 and changed its financial outlook to “negative”.

Moody’s blamed the state’s huge post-pandemic debt bill for the downgrade, which according to treasury is forecast to triple to $154.8 billion in 2023/24.

“The downgrades reflect a marked erosion in Victoria’s governance of its public finances..” 

“As a result, the state’s debt burden will rise sharply and remain elevated for the remainder of the decade.”

QLD will be an interesting one to watch.

13 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

No such thing as a free lunch.

Victoria stripped of its AAA credit rating by Moody’s, citing massive post-COVID debt bill 

The international ratings agency on Tuesday downgraded the state’s rating to AA1 and changed its financial outlook to “negative”.

Moody’s blamed the state’s huge post-pandemic debt bill for the downgrade, which according to treasury is forecast to triple to $154.8 billion in 2023/24.

“The downgrades reflect a marked erosion in Victoria’s governance of its public finances..” 

“As a result, the state’s debt burden will rise sharply and remain elevated for the remainder of the decade.”

QLD will be an interesting one to watch.

Whilst I would cut any govt a fuckload of slack during this last year, it remains fact that it is SOP for any Aussie Labor govt to rack up unmanageable debt until the sheeple finally wake up and fuck them off. Rinse, repeat.

Andrews advisors are still reeling from the booing at the Aus Tennis Open

1 hour ago, Dark Cloud said:

Whilst I would cut any govt a fuckload of slack during this last year, it remains fact that it is SOP for any Aussie Labor govt to rack up unmanageable debt until the sheeple finally wake up and fuck them off. Rinse, repeat

And Treasurer Tim Pallas's reacton;

"The state government makes "no apologies" for using its balance sheet to support Victorians."

"As the economy strengthens, our budget position will strengthen," 

"At the end of the day, our agency ratings are important, but they're not as important as seeing Victorian families and businesses through this crisis and making sure they have what they need to get through it."

He could have saved some oxygen by simply saying; "I don't give a fuck about some credit agency, and our cost of money going up, and with that the cost of services we provide".....but leaving out the last bit.

PS. I should have mentioned this Moodys downgrade follows Standard & Poors downgrade by two notches from AAA to AA in December

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

"Carry on"

So lets carry on and dissect LB's tirade of surfing bluff and bluster today emanating from my reply to Randumb about leg ropes and with NO REFERENCE TO LB.

Why do I do this you ask? Most people aren't game to dish LB with some of his own medicine, if not stay of the way of the vindictive..

First thing to remember for ALL of the 1970's 'leg ropes' were a cottage industry, no different than 90% of the surfboard industry.

Q1. 1st question HOW OLD WAS LB in the summer of 1971/72,  the early part of the period in question??

A1. My guess around TEN YEARS OLD+ and a city boy. Only a guess and he is welcome to challenge it.

So the posts in chronological order and not edited are.

Randumb:  "As was wiping out there before leg ropes"

JS: "before leg ropes..".

"Nothing to eat here Jack- you just googled ‘surfing in the 70’s in Australia".

Noting much there other than culture such as hair, flared Levis, crotchet bikinis and movies with endless mentions of the Witzig brothers. One a movie maker and the founder of Tracks I recall??  So not a lot of fertilizer there.for me to construct bullshit

"Your little fairy tale does fall down a bit given that all us grommets were using a rope tied around our ankles with a sock as everyone who actually surfed in the early 70’s would know."

This sock shit fits LB's age around 10 years+ playing in the shore break and already answered by meme, which I can't resist the re-post as he does crack me up when he says "nothing to eat here" yet he then goes and gobbles like fuck all morning. Why the issue with rope to board connection? The leash plug (moulded into the board top at the tail end) was YET to be/about to be invented

IMG_20210223_082624.jpg.e58538475c1042cbdbc56c860dbabb2d.jpgIMG_20210223_083622.jpg.a6556a655c69cccb588bfdd6a0a88c07.jpg

Meli now chimes about panel vans (which had me thinking odd thoughts) and bolted on boards, so I set her straight on origin.

Using LB's turn of words there; "You are the gift that just keeps on giving." that what I'm here to deliver LB.

" I posted the surfing reference in a post designed purely to bait jack and true to form he hit it like a Mangrove Jack."

Really this monologue about LB's Sunday tour including Galley viewings was all bait.  More like bait after the fact.

The the usual LB shit driven by whatever until we find leg another leg rope bit.

"Sadly for Jack, people like random and I who have surfed our entire lives will recall that the first leg ropes (which were two strands of VB cord encased in rubber) were attached to one’s ankle using press studs, not Velcro."

"Randumb I got my first leg rope in summer of 1972/1973, maybe year before?. Pretty sure was imported as not yet made in Australia. I think it was the first time I had seen Velcro?

Now at 10 years old LB may well have had "two strands of VB cord encased in rubber"  with ankle piece using "press studs not Velco". That may well have been OK in the shore break for a 10 year old kid but not being used out the back by the grown ups who didn't want to rip their fucking leg off and or drown. The rubber useless.

LB is WONG. The first were nylon rope bits of shit, NOT polyester VB cord bits of shit which has far less stretch. HOWEVER mine was IMPORTED as I said and was material that STRETCHED but not too much to take your head off, urethane I suspect, knowing that now, but not then. Came with Velcro not fucking press studs that rusted.. 

After all it was going on this, not LB's board wrapped up in socks. "Its first real workout was on a custom Darrel Dell 7' 6" gun for my first trip OS to join its smaller brother."

Note my comment about social acceptance. "Social acceptance by the tribe took a while. Like introduction of car seat belts they were branded drowning material. In the beginning only used for point breaks for board protection, as oil crisis stated to make make board materials expensive. For a while rope on open beach breaks you were a poofta." 

No one gave two fucks about what some 10 year+ old was using in 1971/72 in 3 foot of water just off the beach.

That's all secured from Google obviously. From un-digitised Tracks magazines???

THE FUCKING FUNNY THING.

"Sadly for Jack, people like random and I who have surfed our entire lives will recall that the first leg ropes...."

NO WHERE DID I SAY I HAD THE FIRST LEG ROPE(S). I just DIDN'T mention the shit they were which I now have above, PLUS CORRECTED LB on what he said they were and he was using in the shallows.

So back to where we started.

Why does LB do this??

Why does LB do this??

Only he can answer that.

He won't say anything either OR DEFEND it than say it was bait, I don't read your posts blah blah .

He got it right with being in his own words a  "pin dick" though, this time tying himself up in his own leg rope.

Looking at my notifications I guess you didn’t find time to fit that surf today Jack?

082B7A11-36BA-4E5B-8BDD-BE5F203E2CA5.jpeg

EABF9663-0E1A-4535-8687-53E1CF6F46B0.jpeg

33 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Looking at my notifications I guess you didn’t find time to fit that surf today Jack?

Already told you why ...in one of those notifications from 7 hours ago

and

7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:
4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

He won't say anything either OR DEFEND it other than say it was bait, I don't read your posts blah blah 

merkel macon laughing C.jpg

11 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I wonder if Christmas lunch at the Kardashians is filled with such witty repartee.

LB is Bruce/Caitlyn.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Sadly for Jack, people like random and I who have surfed our entire lives will recall that the first leg ropes (which were two strands of VB cord encased in rubber) were attached to one’s ankle using press studs, not Velcro.

Very true.

Had some locals experimented with these and it ended badly.  Guy had a fin embedded in his skull on a big day at Currumbin Alley.  He suffered permanent disability.  A completely freak accident and could have happened anyway, but on the Goldie it put back the use of leg ropes a while.

I wiped out there around the same time.  Board washed to the outgoing tide of Currumbin Creek then out to the brown mushroom of the creek water mixing with the cleanish salt water of the pacific.  The boundary is the favourite hang of the local sharks waiting for interesting things to eat.  The 300m ocean swim ended in a sprint that would have won an Olympic 50m gold medal.

Then leg ropes saved us all from that shit.  Fuck the brain damage.

• Like 1

^^^^^^^^^ GOLD      "Then leg ropes saved us all from that shit.  Fuck the brain damage."

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

LB is WONG. The first were nylon rope bits of shit, NOT polyester VB cord bits of shit which has far less stretch. HOWEVER mine was IMPORTED as I said and was material that STRETCHED but not too much to take your head off, urethane I suspect, knowing that now, but not then. Came with Velcro not fucking press studs that rusted.....

....THE FUCKING FUNNY THING.

"Sadly for Jack, people like random and I who have surfed our entire lives will recall that the first leg ropes...."

On 2/22/2021 at 7:53 PM, jack_sparrow said:

You  are full of shit Jacky-boi.  Nice googling though.

If he is living at Currumbin now he was not when I was there.  The main man in that area was Mick Carey, got my first 8' 6" from him.

What a lying cunt you are.

10 minutes ago, rastro said:

You  are full of shit Jacky-boi.  Nice googling though.

If he is living at Currumbin now he was not when I was there.  The main man in that area was Mick Carey, got my first 8' 6" from him.

What a lying cunt you are.

Random you sliced out an important bit. The fucking date..

summer of 1972/1973, maybe year before?.

Where was Darrell/Rooster living in early 70's and it wasn't fucking Currumbin?

Try Googling that.

1 hour ago, rastro said:

Then leg ropes saved us all from that shit.  Fuck the brain damage.

"Then leg ropes saved us all from that shit."

But then introduced another bit of shit....surf rage and sometimes off the water and if not that extreme, less than a pleasant environment for some.

No longer was those in the take off(s) graded by ability but 'anyone' of 'any ability' simply took a tumble and were back in the line up pronto. That instead of a long swim and long paddle back out to arrive back in the line up puffed and having to wait a bit.

The worst locations where locals outnumbered by visitors and  "constant paddling' necessary to stay in the right place due to a large set, particularly the points with a regular inside section. You mentioned Burleigh, Kirra was another on the Gold Coast where the natural grading of ability to govern numbers was turned on its head by the leg rope.

Yeah I Googled that.  

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

082B7A11-36BA-4E5B-8BDD-BE5F203E2CA5.jpeg

EABF9663-0E1A-4535-8687-53E1CF6F46B0.jpeg

Jacks notifications will look the same from quoting himself

• Like 1

Morning Jack- what are you up to today? Going for a surf? Maybe take the Roberts 25 out for a spin around the harbour? Or are you planning another quality day pounding the keyboard about your vast knowledge of the history of the leg rope?

livin’ the dream mate.

Ugh..."pin-dick" I log in to see what you say I'm doing??

But no "pin-dick" I'm a "real pin-dick" today.

I'm at the dump looking for 45+ year old editions of Tracks as the cunts didn't digitise them. 

While I'm there maybe you can write about your ocean crossing(s) in a sailboat, not a kerosene canary. You could Google it.

Here is another notification for you.

On 2/23/2021 at 7:47 AM, LB 15 said:

I have wondered in the past how he ever came to be  on a sailing forum, but I digress. This search sucked him down one of his google rabbit holes were he has come across what appears to be some archived stories from early Tracks magazines. He then read a couple and, as he does, spent 48 hours writing a fairytale about his early life. 

IMG_20210224_082949.jpg

Shit that reminds me - Does anyone know a good recipe for fruitcake? Got a few people coming for lunch on Sunday and I thought I might knock one up.

IMG_20210224_094836.jpg.408c0cdb43a1900044fe5b61d327ffa2.jpg

...he started searching.....and all that did was demonstrate his complete lack of understanding of surf reports, wave and swell heights, and well, pretty much anything about the ocean. I have wondered in the past how he ever came to be  on a sailing forum, 

Dear oh dear. Mate in a few short days (well for most of us :) ) you have gone from ranting about Queensland not deserving to have the best covid outcome of any state, to yelling that you have surfed for longer than me (and obviously with superior associated knowledge of the history and development of the leg rope) to now screeching that you have more Ocean crossings than me?

Maybe you have,  but do you really believe that apart from you, there is another soul on earth that gives a fuck? 

Look up from your keyboard old boy and have a look out the window porthole. What do you see? One of Sydney's most iconic waterways. So why not head up the shop, grab some (soft) food for lunch, slip the lines and spend the day enjoying the pastime we all love. Or sit down below all day pounding out long angry posts that no one will ever read if you prefer. Either way, it is Wednesday so I am going sail-boating this afternoon with a group of friends and some light refreshments on a turbo'ed Mumm 30.

We might even catch a few waves.

Hey-any chance you could look at the weather for me? Only if you have nothing better to do of course.

Over.

Any Number + Zero = More

You keep bringing up 'Googling' with your dick out and swaying.

I'm 'Googling' you a fruit cake recipe as asked for.

5 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Any Number + Zero = More

You keep bringing up 'Googling' with your dick out and swaying.

I'm 'Googling' you a fruit cake recipe as asked for.

Cheers- just leave it on my desk. When that’s done there is some filing to do and then can you run the hover around the reception. I should be back before 5.

thanks.

And corrections for the record pin-dick

I have NEVER said or implied this as posted.

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

..you have gone from ranting about Queensland not deserving to have the best covid outcome of any state,

I have ALWAYS SAID and will continue to say Qld was forced to apply 'disproportionate' responses to infection transmission. This is because it HASN'T invested in sufficient Contact/Trace/Capacity, like say NSW.

That has come at a cost, state and nationaly far in excess of that investment if it was made.

That is a fact NOT my opinion.

And this your post.

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

...to yelling that you have surfed for longer than me ... ..

I said NOTHING initially but to reply to Randumb about the leg rope timeline (a subject he raised) and likewise from personal experience. NOTHING more and nothing less.

However YOU then got your 'my dick longer than yours' out. Waved it around as you do having ZERO regard to what was posted, and which DIDN'T say ANYTHING about what was the "first leg ropes". That was ALL YOUR  invention.

That then followed up with your normal Google shit as posted here.

Sadly for Jack, people like random and I who have surfed our entire lives will recall that the first leg ropes (which were two strands of VB cord encased in rubber) were attached to one’s ankle using press studs, not Velcro.

I have not doubt that jack will be typing the history of leg ropes’ into his search engine within seconds of me hitting the post button.

And this your post

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

...to now screeching that you have more Ocean crossings than me?

I NEVER said one word about MYSELF and ocean crossings.

I simply put a zero against YOUR name and said YOU then must the have to Google.

Maybe you then have to Google things like; "wave and swell heights, and well, pretty much anything about the ocean".

And finishing with more of your nice words; "I have wondered in the past how he ever came to be on a sailing forum," that I could maybe come back with for you to swallow if I wanted to be a cunt.

...wave and swell heights, and well, pretty much anything about the ocean. I have wondered in the past how he ever came to be  on a sailing forum,

Fuck knows where I got that lack of experience and Google idea from?

As for your close here.

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

....but do you really believe that apart from you, there is another soul on earth that gives a fuck? 

Thinking people always have regard for the truth.

You clearly don't or apply it selectively

You clearly "give a fuck" about what I say, because my notification 'leg hump inbox' says so.

Most of your posts are devoid of content, so you deride anyone who does make the effort.

You can be very funny but also a nasty little cunt. Some choose to ignore the school yard bully bit, I don't. 

Pin dick have a good RQ WAGS, but a shame you can't go there for a drink afterwards.

The vaccine roll out needs this like a hole in the head.

COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine incorrectly administered to two patients at Brisbane aged care home
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-24/coronavirus-queensland-covid-vaccine-rollout-aged-care-brisbane/13179280 

- The two elderly aged care residents were given the incorrect dose by a doctor yesterday
- Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt said an investigation is underway
- The doctor who administered the doses has been stood down from the vaccine program

And speaking vaccine rollout.

"Stranded Australians" overseas are 'stateless' and will be LAST in the queue getting vaccinated there.

The Aust Government are making NO provision either via arrangements with those overseas governments OR via Australian Embassies, whose Aust national staff are being looked after.

And the states?? They are pushing the Feds for all arrivals to be vaccinated. 

How helpful it is to have an Aust passport.

IMG_20210201_151155.jpg

Well isn't this a fucking surprise.

Anna holding everyone to ransom to get fed approval of a private profit-making facility that good as every place counts ...at best will hold  <20% of international arrivals Qld SHOULD take per month and DOESN'T and  is only 10% of the current piddly quota it has agreed to, so the uplift fuck all.

They lump the shortfall on to other states.

Go the Maroons......

..........I didn't say where

58 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

- The two elderly aged care (Brisbane) residents were given the incorrect dose by a doctor yesterday

Eu9pwbXVIAklZY-.png

Meeting Item 1:

"Tell your doctors to NOT do this. OK meeting adjourned."

3 minutes ago, trt131 said:

That Polish women wants to blame Scomo for everything.

ScoMo visa versa...its a mutually agreed buck passing game.

You take the good news and dump the bad news on someone else or bury it. 

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

The vaccine roll out needs this like a hole in the head.

COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine incorrectly administered to two patients at Brisbane aged care home
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-24/coronavirus-queensland-covid-vaccine-rollout-aged-care-brisbane/13179280 

- The two elderly aged care residents were given the incorrect dose by a doctor yesterday
- Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt said an investigation is underway
- The doctor who administered the doses has been stood down from the vaccine program

24 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Eu9pwbXVIAklZY-.png

Meeting Item 1:

"Tell your doctors to NOT do this. OK meeting adjourned."

So. You post that the vaccine rollout needs this like a hole in the head.

and then post that it's a nothingburger.

You are either very confused or simply like a fox chewing it's own leg off to escape, biting anything that comes near. Or probably both.

Why don't you just go fishing or plan your next holiday or do a japanese cooking course or build a Dinghy ?

Many of us will look back on this time as a stolen year.

Some of us will be able to show something positive that WE personally achieved in this stolen year.

What will you have to show for it Jack?

12 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

So. You post that the vaccine rollout needs this like a hole in the head.

and then post that it's a nothingburger.

Nothingburger ??

TRT got it in a flash, you didn't. I wonder why?

38 minutes ago, trt131 said:

That Polish women wants to blame Scomo for everything

Meli the rest of your shit ask yourself this question?

What do you really know about me other than from reading LB's shit which you subscribe to and just now try to better?

I thought so.

Meli and this.

23 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

You are either very confused or simply like a fox chewing it's own leg off to escape, biting anything that comes near. Or probably both.

"You are either very confused or simply like a fox chewing it's own leg off to escape, biting anything that comes near. Or probably both."

Meli take this post of mine to LB and insert Victoria.

Then I ask you to furnish your opinion that has some evidence base, as I have done and as I always do.

This will be a first for you on this thread as you deliberately avoid questions like this indicating some criticism of your Government like the plague. This is despite it being not just a state issue but has large consequential impacts nationally.

I suspect you wont yet again. But you may surprise.

If you don't, then simply scroll back to the top of this post and what you have written is you to a tee.

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

I have ALWAYS SAID and will continue to say Qld was forced to apply 'disproportionate' responses to infection transmission. This is because it HASN'T invested in sufficient Contact/Trace/Capacity, like say NSW.

That has come at a cost, state and nationaly far in excess of that investment if it was made.

That is a fact NOT my opinion

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

And speaking vaccine rollout.

"Stranded Australians" overseas are 'stateless' and will be LAST in the queue getting vaccinated there.

The Aust Government are making NO provision either via arrangements with those overseas governments OR via Australian Embassies, whose Aust national staff are being looked after.

And the states?? They are pushing the Feds for all arrivals to be vaccinated. 

How helpful it is to have an Aust passport.

IMG_20210201_151155.jpg

I am hearin ya jack.

A22F6E55-17A2-4328-843E-04026EC1C5BF.jpeg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

You are either very confused or simply like a fox chewing it's own leg off to escape, biting anything that comes near.

Fuck you meli I wish I could have come up with that! Poetry.  

I think I might put that in my Sig line.

49 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

What will you have to show for it Jack?

About 20 000 new posts, 3000 likes, 3001 down votes, writers cramp, high blood pressure and a vitamin D deficiency.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:
52 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

You are either very confused or simply like a fox chewing it's own leg off to escape, biting anything that comes near.

Fuck you meli I wish I could have come up with that! Poetry.

I agree nailed.it

18 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

"You are either very confused or simply like a fox chewing it's own leg off to escape, biting anything that comes near. Or probably both."

....I suspect you wont yet again. But you may surprise.

If you don't, then simply scroll back to the top of this post and what you have written is you to a tee.

7 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Is that a quiz about an exploding butt and ocean crossings??

That is what it looks like from here, yes.

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Many of us will look back on this time as a stolen year.

Only if you live under deranged Dan in Victoria.

For the rest, much less so.

9 minutes ago, Rambler said:

Only if you live under deranged Dan in Victoria.

For the rest, much less so.

Yep.

I don't think Victorians appreciate how relatively the rest of Australia has been pretty good and the rest of Australia doesn't really appreciate how tough over 3 months in Victoria really was.

Question is has the Stockholm Syndrome diminished any for a lot of Victorians over lock-downs?

13 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

I agree nailed.it

Sorry jack i didn't realize you had said it first. Like everyone, I don't read all that you post. Very little of it in fact. But it has clearly upset you.

Are you fucking 12 years old or something?

Upset..not at all...you seem a bit flustered though.

I looked down and my shoes are 12 yo and I'm pretty sure feet grow don't they?

Maybe I should Google that.

37 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I am hearin ya jack.

A22F6E55-17A2-4328-843E-04026EC1C5BF.jpeg

Yachtmaster sail?

I was on a big ketch, about 4 days out of Darwin, skipper was telling me that he was a yachtmaster. 

Didn't stop him running into a Indo fishing boat at 3 in the morning.

And his crash gybe sent bits of the runner deck block in my general direction.

Fucking yachtie.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I don't read all that you post.

Chortle... 'read & reply' you mean... with there being a common link. 

Reminder note: Recipe for Fruity and Gutless cake

33 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Yachtmaster sail?

I was on a big ketch, about 4 days out of Darwin, skipper was telling me that he was a yachtmaster. 

Didn't stop him running into a Indo fishing boat at 3 in the morning.

And his crash gybe sent bits of the runner deck block in my general direction.

Fucking yachtie.

AYF Yachtmaster sail. Like Jacks passport it is now worthless. I could use it as dunny paper. It printed on a textured stock but is still less abrasive than jacks posts.

23 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Chortle... 'read & reply' you mean... 

Do you seriously believe that someone reads all your posts? Even if someone had that much time on their hands do you really think they could be fucked?

People have lives Jack.