6 hours ago, Rambler said:

And WA.

Agree with them all to a point.

The difference was Vic had the longest and among the harshest lock-downs in the world and the worst result; partly because in the end people got lock-down fatigue. It also developed the most abusive and militarized police force in the way they went about handling it. All because Dan shat his pants at every outbreak, using emotive language which completely overstated the risk (until Delta emerged).

There simply is no comparison with the unnecessary damage Dan did,

Plus both Qld and Vic have vibrant border communities which were absolutely destroyed by their actions. Stories like those of a four year old kid not being able to be retrieved by his family from a remote farm in a covid free area of NSW show the pant shitting, butt protecting and absolutely shameful public service at its inhuman worst.

Tas, SA and WA did not have anything like the lockdowns that Victoria did and were more remote so that the cross border issues, while there, weren't nearly as punishing.

But they will pay in the long run if the complacency they've generated discourages vaccination roll outs.

So you started with bullshit and the posted more bullshit.....

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-25/fact-check-is-melbourne-most-locked-down-city/100560172

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack_sparrow

• ShortForBob

• Ease the sheet.

• The Dark Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The people who aren't on the news, the nurses, drs, police etc are fucking legends. The professionals deserve as much thanks as we can muster. And that starts with us helping them and gettin

Had our second AZ jab on Thursday. Rolled up at 7am to the doctors, people waiting in line out the front and a receptionist popping in and out like a yoyo keeping tabs on the number of people.  

No, they well and truely live off me (and others who work in the private world and earn enough to be a net contributor to government)

Posted Images

13 hours ago, 666steve said:

Oops..

https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/news/victorian-officials-refuse-to-release-vaccination-status-of-virus-deaths/news-story/9dbcc791a7745419e20233cc91e1cb92

Victorian health authorities aren't going to tell us the vax status of the dead, but happy to give vax status of infected.

Kind of suggests that double jabbed dominate the death figures.

Some states in the US do and they are dominated by unvaxxed. Go Google it.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/95119

https://www.media.pa.gov/pages/health-details.aspx?newsid=1595

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/unvaccinated-individuals-are-11-times-more-likely-to-die-from-covid-19-than-those-who-are-vaccinated-180978714/

Go scrounge around for primary sources. I can't be bothered.

If it is true somewhere has most deaths among vaxxed, do they compare ages and health? Old sick people more likely to BE vaxxed?

10 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

Transparency? I give you the Morrison Government and it's national security bullshit, Christian Porter, The ditching of the Building ships in Australia Bullshit. Our  federal Government would have to be the least transparent government in 21 centuary australian history .

But that's OK because they're Blue.

Deflection again

6 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So you started with bullshit and the posted more bullshit.....

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-25/fact-check-is-melbourne-most-locked-down-city/100560172

Is that the best you can do?

The far left ABC, desperately looking to support Dan after all their junos were screaming at Gladys to lock down harder and longer can't do any better than "not clear cut". In other words they can't really prove it wasn't; it all sort of depends on your definition.

25 minutes ago, Rambler said:

Is that the best you can do?

The far left ABC, desperately looking to support Dan after all their junos were screaming at Gladys to lock down harder and longer can't do any better than "not clear cut". In other words they can't really prove it wasn't; it all sort of depends on your definition.

Cool story bro.....

12 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

She's in tune with her electorate then.

Talking to my BIL this afternoon, he lives in some posh bit of Brisvagas.

Seems to be totally unaware of how abysmal your Vax rates are outside his little patch.

Yep- just another entitled, selfish Queenslander. Hardly surprising they are friends of yours. 

11 hours ago, 00seven said:

And they're off! Queensland V Victoria 1 new case : 1757 new cases.

STFU Meli

I just feel for some poor Greek cunt, happily living his life, unaware that his life will soon be made unbearable by having an ignorant gossiping know all pain in the arse move in next door. 

It would be like renting a house only to discover Jack Sparrow lives in the basement.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, 666steve said:

Do you really believe that?

The governments, especially in  Victoria, have never shied from an opportunity to stick the knife into the unvaxxed.

Yet, all of a sudden, one day they have decided it is insensitive?

Like all these "Plandemic" morons, you're boring and stupid.

On ignore you go. Clean will be along soon.

6 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

Some states in the US do and they are dominated by unvaxxed. Go Google it.

Well unless on any given day, all of those unvaxxed on ventilators, like(almost) Lazarus, rise from their beds to make room for these fully vaccinated.. oops, dead people, then 666 is full of a very very special  kind of  stupid. 

Now here is a cause for all you leftists to jump on. You do love a protest march and this problem effects every ALP voter.

Activists hold ‘Small Dong March’ to end shaming of tiny penises

Protesters marched to protest small penis shaming. Pictures: Reddit

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/activists-hold-small-dong-march-to-end-shaming-of-tiny-penises/news-story/b34b32e02760b176cbe25164ad9cdf51

With so much conflicting information about the safety of Covid Vaccines getting around, I didn't know who to believe. And then I got a text from Craig Kelly and looked at what the United Australia Party had to say. Their website is amazing! So much information about the dangers of the vax that you won't find any doctor telling you about! So now...

521D3570-38A0-4E3E-AF36-D194F6670F96.jpeg

49 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

My latest hobby is trolling the UAP on FB and I have just joined the party. It is like discovering the El Dorado of morons.

This is going to be fun...

sadly i have found in this pandemic .. that particular el dorado is commonplace everywhere

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Like the shit you post about the Federal government?

Who said the good old boys had no sense of humour :lol::lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/oct/27/everyone-was-very-excited-to-see-the-governments-new-climate-change-plan

"People lined the streets to see the Plan go past – there were parades and parties and everyone was dressed in their best going out clothes – it was very exciting. The world was going to be saved.......but then everyone suffocated under the pile of shit and lies."

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Frakka said:

Who said the good old boys had no sense of humour :lol::lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/oct/27/everyone-was-very-excited-to-see-the-governments-new-climate-change-plan

"People lined the streets to see the Plan go past – there were parades and parties and everyone was dressed in their best going out clothes – it was very exciting. The world was going to be saved.......but then everyone suffocated under the pile of shit and lies."

Apparently Mathias Corman has a pro carbon tax doppelganger in Europe.

Who knew?

3 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Is that where you got your tiny penis news story?

Or is that from an unrelated search?

You are nothing but predictable. Any chance you could lift your witty comebacks to above that of a 12 year old?

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

You are nothing but predictable. Any chance you could lift your witty comebacks to above that of a 12 year old?

Oh come off it. What you posted was an own goal. I was going to ask if you were the guy in White sneakers but felt it would be too unkind. 

Everyone in that photo is tall and thin :D

5 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

I think it was LA.

Can't you read? LB is talking about UAP, United Australia Party. Very QLD wack jobs..

Check out their "leader" Craig Kelly's URL that he no longer owns... https://craigkellymp.com/

You must have small penis's on the brain that you cannot understand LB changed topic.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Dark Knight said:

Can't you read? LB is talking about UAP, United Australia Party. Very QLD wack jobs..

Check out their "leader" Craig Kelly's URL that he no longer owns... https://craigkellymp.com/

You must have small penis's on the brain that you cannot understand LB changed topic.

the picture you dummy.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ShortForBob said:

the picture you dummy.

My comment was in replying to this comment

10 hours ago, LB 15 said:

My latest hobby is trolling the UAP on FB and I have just joined the party. It is like discovering the El Dorado of morons.

This is going to be fun...

not LBs other post

2 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Fuck they are wackjobs.... Only in QLD ;)

2 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

I think it was LA.

Do try to keep up.

5 hours ago, ShortForBob said:

Oh come off it. What you posted was an own goal. I was going to ask if you were the guy in White sneakers but felt it would be too unkind. 

Everyone in that photo is tall and thin :D

No Meli it was a troll. You really do need that butthurt cream. Particularly when you start doing 'Greek'.

4 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Be kind mate. She is a moron after all.

10 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

If you think a good troll was letting everyone know you search history, maybe joining the uap isn't such a big step.

We must study history to not repeat the same mistakes again.

You should study grammar for the same reason.

3 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

It's my trademark, my catchphrase.

Kinda like yours is "look at mmmeeeeeee!"

Now, leave me alone. I'm going out. We're allowed now!

No you are.

5 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

It's my trademark, my catchphrase.

Kinda like yours is "look at mmmeeeeeee!"

Now, leave me alone. I'm going out. We're allowed now!

Yep. Out all day. 

5 hours in a freezing church trying to sing with masks on.

Got a way to go yet :)

40 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

See any sky fairies?

Many people make false assumptions about groups using church facilities. 

Most would rent their spaces to Blackadder's Jumping Jews of Jerusalem to make a buck 

On 10/28/2021 at 2:30 PM, Ease the sheet. said:

Up thread I mentioned John Kerr.....

Been away and just saw this.

Are you referring to the Governor General who booted Whitlam?

If so - are you using him as an example of an expert who we shouldn't trust? (An expert in what? Law?)  I don't think a governor general is in the same category as a CHO.

Sorry, I don't understand the relevence of John Kerr as a response. I'd just started primary school when he kicked Whitlam out, so don't know the politics behind it in any great detail.

12 hours ago, Se7en said:

If so - are you using him as an example of an expert who we shouldn't trust? (An expert in what? Law?)  I don't think a governor general is in the same category as a CHO.

Sorry, I don't understand the relevence of John Kerr as a response. I'd just started primary school when he kicked Whitlam out, so don't know the politics behind it in any great detail.

hasn't QLDs CHO just become the Governor?

17 hours ago, Se7en said:

A political appointed expert.

At least politicians face the people, these experts don't.

A politician having this power is answerable to the people and therefore more democratic.

36 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

A political appointed expert.

At least politicians face the people, these experts don't.

A politician having this power is answerable to the people and therefore more democratic.

OK, so you are saying that John Kerr was an appointed expert in the same way that Brett Sutton is.

Right....

And I assume you think he was wrong to turf Whitlam out?

sorry that I didn't immediately see the relevance of your response to the topic.

1 hour ago, The Dark Knight said:

It was a great day when Kerr gave Whitlam his marching orders. It was all the talk in my primary school playground.

Sure it was. All 10 year olds discuss politics over their tiny teddies and fruitboxes at playlunch.

Just now, ShortForBob said:

Sure it was. All 10 year olds discuss politics over their tiny teddies and fruitboxes at playlunch.

The lead up and consequences of 1975 was huge news and was a very big discussion point in many homes.

So when the word of the sacking got around the school, it was big news and the kids opinions will have reflected what they heard from home. Not that we would have fully understood it all.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

The lead up and consequences of 1975 was huge news and was a very big discussion point in many homes.

So when the word of the sacking got around the school, it was big news and the kids opinions will have reflected what they heard from home. Not that we would have fully understood it all.

Hmmm. My parents always took care not to discuss religion or politics in front of us children. Of course I was 16 and capable of forming my own opinion rather than parroting what my parents read in the Herald or Sun.

Perhaps you grew up indoctrinated? 

Kerr's crime was sacking Whitlam after Frasers Libs and the DLP blocked supply in the senate and said they would continue to do so unless Whitlam called a  house of Reps election only and then installing Fraser as Caretaker PM against all protocols and giving the  opposition an electoral advantage. Whitlam should have been the Caretaker PM after a Double dissolution.

It was essentially a bloodless coup. and the closest we've ever come to a civil war.

But you probably don't remember that. Because you were too young and it probably didn't register in your house.

2 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

Hmmm. My parents always took care not to discuss religion or politics in front of us children. Of course I was 16 and capable of forming my own opinion rather than parroting what my parents read in the Herald or Sun.

That explains a lot. brainwashed by leftwing teachers. 

21 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

Perhaps you grew up indoctrinated? 

Kerr's crime was sacking Whitlam after Frasers Libs and the DLP blocked supply in the senate and said they would continue to do so unless Whitlam called a  house of Reps election only and then installing Fraser as Caretaker PM against all protocols and giving the  opposition an electoral advantage. Whitlam should have been the Caretaker PM after a Double dissolution.

It was essentially a bloodless coup. and the closest we've ever come to a civil war.

But you probably don't remember that. Because you were too young and it probably didn't register in your house.

I might have been too young at the time to understand. So what...

It might have been messy at the time, but it was still the voters decision about who they wanted when given a chance. Clearly many regretted the vote the cast in 1974.

The people spoke drama queen.

13 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

That explains a lot. brainwashed by leftwing teachers. 

In a school with an arch conservative head? Sure.

A small incident in parliament May 1975. 

We were in the public gallery as part of a school group with our local MP Don Chip when Whitlam revoked Rex Connors authority to seek the loan from Khemlani.

We asked Chip what this meant in context of the political scandal  

He lied to us and told us that it meant nothing of importance, that the Government was still seeking loans from a con man.

I've never trusted any Liberal since and never will.

6 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

In a school with an arch conservative head? Sure.

A small incident in parliament May 1975. 

We were in the public gallery as part of a school group with our local MP Don Chip when Whitlam revoked Rex Connors authority to seek the loan from Khemlani.

We asked Chip what this meant in context of the political scandal  

He lied to us and told us that it meant nothing of importance, that the Government was still seeking loans from a con man.

I've never trusted any Liberal since and never will.

So Labour was doing dodgy deals and when Whitlam sacked his fall guy, you got upset at the Liberals because he did not mention to you that the Liberals were given a great gift.

So you weren't concerned or interested in what Whitlam really knew about Connors dealings?

Clearly you were already blinded by your bias back then.

8 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

So Labour was doing dodgy deals and when Whitlam sacked his fall guy, you got upset at the Liberals because he did not mention to you that the Liberals were given a great gift.

So you weren't concerned or interested in what Whitlam really knew about Connors dealings?

Clearly you were already blinded by your bias back then.

He lied to 16 year old school kids. In the Australian House 

And they killed Rex Connor.

Paul Kelly is as conservative journalist as they come and yet. 

The journalist Paul Kelly wrote in his book November 1975: "It was the national interest that drove Rex Connor. He can be criticised for his naivety and poor judgement. But there is no charge against Connor's integrity... The Opposition implied in the lobbies that ministers were chasing personal gain. There is no evidence for this.

21 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

He lied to 16 year old school kids. In the Australian House 

And they killed Rex Connor.

Paul Kelly is as conservative journalist as they come and yet. 

The journalist Paul Kelly wrote in his book November 1975: "It was the national interest that drove Rex Connor. He can be criticised for his naivety and poor judgement. But there is no charge against Connor's integrity... The Opposition implied in the lobbies that ministers were chasing personal gain. There is no evidence for this.

FFS so you expected him to tell 16 yo school kids Thor plan. You really are fucking stupid, but we already know that. 

sure, they killed him… moron. 

34 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

FFS so you expected him to tell 16 yo school kids Thor plan. You really are fucking stupid, but we already know that. 

sure, they killed him… moron. 

do you lie to your daughter?

Obviously you've been nurtured by generations that lie to children.

Connor died of a broken heart. Killed by the libs and murdock

You're but a baby and still at the tit.

You have no idea about the bitterness of the class war in Australia.

4 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

You're but a baby and still at the tit.

You have no idea about the bitterness of the class war in Australia.

FFS. Listen to yourself you fucking idiot. SMH.

Who the fuck do you think you are?? You should fuck right off and then fuck off a bit further and give yourself an uppercut. Then fuck off some more. You're a piece of shit.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

I’m sorry, I did not know that Don Chipp was your father.

It’s lucky you became a Labor supporter because labor politicians never lie.

I have no politicians in my family so I just had a normal upbringing.

as for Rex, He was 70, a big guy (so perhaps high risk) and his wife died earlier in the year. 

4 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

I’m sorry, I did not know that Don Chipp was your father.

It’s lucky you became a Labor supporter because labor politicians never lie.

I have no politicians in my family so I just had a normal upbringing.

as for Rex, He was 70, a big guy (so perhaps high risk) and his wife died earlier in the year. 

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/the-decades-old-energy-plan-suddenly-back-in-vogue-20180425-p4zbmx.html

Thieves, hypocrites and liars.

Liberal Party. The Party that strangled the nation. 

1 minute ago, 00seven said:

Who the fuck do you think you are?? You should fuck right off and then fuck off a bit further and give yourself an uppercut. Then fuck off some more. You're a piece of shit.

I wonder how many broke business owners and unemployed have died either by their own hand or natural causes brought on by living in the worlds most locked down city? 

I’ll bet Meli won’t be saying Dan killed them. Shit, she struggles to accept Dans incompetent management of hotel quarantine killed hundreds. 

10 minutes ago, 00seven said:

I'm an Australian. I wonder about you.

You're a traitor.

9 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

I wonder how many broke business owners and unemployed have died either by their own hand or natural causes brought on by living in the worlds most locked down city? 

I’ll bet Meli won’t be saying Dan killed them. Shit, she struggles to accept Dans incompetent management of hotel quarantine killed hundreds. 

But Connor died of a broken heart. FFS, give me strength. Just about the most stupid thing I've read here.

3 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

And you're a victim of the Murdock press and the poison fed you by generations of devious unethical carpetbaggers..

2 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

more dishonest posting.

The trouble with you Libs is that you are Amoral.

You don't even recognise when you're being dishonest and believe your own lies.

It would be sad if it were not so destructive to Australia.

• Like 1