2 hours ago, DELETED said:

As for “Cowardly piece of Shit”: Either apologise and retract that or accept the risk of consequences for running your mouth without your brain in gear.

Jack? Is that you?

More threats? How come you changed your screen name today?

So what are these 'consequences'? Another outing? More threads about your Eagle street law partner? Maybe PMing Scooter again threatening him? Come on Jackiboy tell us - you know you want to...

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack_sparrow

• ShortForBob

• LB 15

• The Dark Knight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The people who aren't on the news, the nurses, drs, police etc are fucking legends. The professionals deserve as much thanks as we can muster. And that starts with us helping them and gettin

Had our second AZ jab on Thursday. Rolled up at 7am to the doctors, people waiting in line out the front and a receptionist popping in and out like a yoyo keeping tabs on the number of people.  

No, they well and truely live off me (and others who work in the private world and earn enough to be a net contributor to government)

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DELETED said:

Read back up the thread….. Where do i mention not being Jabbed???
In an earlier post you can read in this thread you will read that iam double jabbed You backwards assumption making knobgobbler/s… That was my point, why all the hysteria and need for immediate testing and isolation if i get symptoms like i did… yeah yeah the numbers ect, but as i mentioned, at the test clinic they give me a RAT and didnt even check my vax status so its not data collection.

Nowhere either do i compare myself to ANZACS. I pointed out that people have died and sacrificed for our current enjoyment of a civilised society. But carry on twisting for twistings sake you silverspoon holding muppet.

I came into this thread for the second time since being on SA to see what the news and general consensus is amongst sailors. Yet i find its the political blame game show in here as well…. Leftard this, rightwing whatever… That kinda talk is what fuckwits spiral into. Have the balls to be individuals, respect others Rights to make choices just as you have the Right.

As for “Cowardly piece of Shit”: Either apologise and retract that or accept the risk of consequences for running your mouth without your brain in gear. Choices…..Everyone has the Right to them.

LEST WE FORGET.

Oh Waaah.

If you can't take the heat you know what to do.

Lest we forget the frailty of all those elderly and injured Vets who fought and are still paying the price for a couple of stupid wars.

Get Vaccinated, Get tested, Isolate and do as you are told.

You'd have been dragged out by the wardens for ignoring the blackout in defence of "your freedoms"

back in the day.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Se7en said:

Yeah - I'm with you. Unlesss the scientists can tell me exactly how it works, I'm not following that law. And none of this namby pamby "mass attracts mass" cop out either, ya gotta explain how that happens.

Mass attracts mass....

You trying to fit into old wetsuits too?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Jack? Is that you?

More threats? How come you changed your screen name today?

So what are these 'consequences'? Another outing? More threads about your Eagle street law partner? Maybe PMing Scooter again threatening him? Come on Jackiboy tell us - you know you want to...

What is it with you and nutters?

2 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

I did. That's why I'm vaccinated.

Reduces my risk of catching the virus and further reduces my risk of getting so ill that I need to spend 'quality' time in a hospital.

This is such a no-brainer that I simply cannot understand what your problem could possibly be.

Oh - wait. No-Brainer. No brain.

Never mind. You just carry on being you. Make sure your carer has instructions on how to keep you breathing.

FKT

I'm fully vaxed also. No brainer for me as I'm immunocompromised.  

Just because I'm vaxed, it does not mean I can't see some people's reasoning for being vax reluctant. Just because I'm vaxed, it does not mean that I will blindly believe what the politicians are trying to make us do and just because I'm vaxed, it does not mean that I will start to question what do the politicians plan to do if we get to 100% vaccinated and we are still ending up with full hospitals.

3 hours ago, phill_nz said:

building more hospitals and staffing them for the extra cases ongoing covid will cause

but

getting the drones at sleepy hive to pass that spending bill is going to be the mish

Maybe that's it. If vaccination fails to stop hospitalisations, as seems to be the case, then maybe there needs to be dedicated Covid hospitals.  

47 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

What is it with you and nutters?

Put away the pitchforks blokes (and blokettes) - FG ain't Jack.  This has been a PSA.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Se7en said:

Yeah - I'm with you. Unlesss the scientists can tell me exactly how it works, I'm not following that law. And none of this namby pamby "mass attracts mass" cop out either, ya gotta explain how that happens.

It is a good point I knew a guy back in primary school that swore he watched guy fall up into the sky during his summer holidays.

1 hour ago, SCARECROW said:

It is a good point I knew a guy back in primary school that swore he watched guy fall up into the sky during his summer holidays.

That's pretty young to be using LSD really. Or mushrooms.

You're not a Queenslander, by chance?

FKT

1 hour ago, Recidivist said:

Put away the pitchforks blokes (and blokettes) - FG ain't Jack.  This has been a PSA.

Don't care who it is, he's still worthy of poking with a sharp stick until done.

LEST WE FORGET indeed!:rolleyes:

Can't these idiots find slogans of their own?

"My body, my hamburger"?

What do we want? Probate! When do we want it? NOW!

7 hours ago, DELETED said:

Read back up the thread….. Where do i mention not being Jabbed???
In an earlier post you can read in this thread you will read that iam double jabbed You backwards assumption making knobgobbler/s… That was my point, why all the hysteria and need for immediate testing and isolation if i get symptoms like i did… yeah yeah the numbers ect, but as i mentioned, at the test clinic they give me a RAT and didnt even check my vax status so its not data collection.

Nowhere either do i compare myself to ANZACS. I pointed out that people have died and sacrificed for our current enjoyment of a civilised society. But carry on twisting for twistings sake you silverspoon holding muppet.

I came into this thread for the second time since being on SA to see what the news and general consensus is amongst sailors. Yet i find its the political blame game show in here as well…. Leftard this, rightwing whatever… That kinda talk is what fuckwits spiral into. Have the balls to be individuals, respect others Rights to make choices just as you have the Right.

As for “Cowardly piece of Shit”: Either apologise and retract that or accept the risk of consequences for running your mouth without your brain in gear. Choices…..Everyone has the Right to them.

LEST WE FORGET.

That was the first thing I noticed. No mention at all AFAICS. I straight away wondered how long it would take to start with the anti vaxxer BS and the jerks never disappoint.

Don't forget the main reason these muppets are here is to piss people off. They're not interested in adult discussion at all. Trolls mate, plain & simple.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

Don't care who it is, he's still worthy of poking with a sharp stick until done.

LEST WE FORGET indeed!:rolleyes:

Can't these idiots find slogans of their own?

"My body, my hamburger"?

What do we want? Probate! When do we want it? NOW!

Oh FFS, can I invite you to return to WBF?  A certain degree of perspicacity is necessary to succeed here.

Or maybe it's just the disconnect between Melbourne and the real world operating - again.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, 00seven said:

That was the first thing I noticed. No mention at all AFAICS. I straight wondered how long it would take to start with the anti vaxxer BS and the jerks never disappoint.

Don't forget the main reason these muppets are here is to piss people off. They're not interested in adult discussion at all. Trolls mate, plain & simple.

I think that's the first time you've contributed more than 3 lines to the "discussion"?

https://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/profile/34821-00seven/content/

2 minutes ago, Recidivist said:

Oh FFS, can I invite you to return to WBF?  A certain degree of perspicacity is necessary to succeed here.

Or maybe it's just the disconnect between Melbourne and the real world operating - again.

perspicacity? here? Nah. :)

1 minute ago, ShortForBob said:

I think that's the first time you've contributed more than 3 lines to the "discussion"?

https://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/profile/34821-00seven/content/

Ok, that's funny. All you do is copy whole ABC articles then link them.

We all have access to the ABC ya know. You should accept Recidivist's invite &  go back to where you came from.

7 hours ago, DELETED said:

LEST WE FORGET.

by what reasoning do you perceive your ability to use this phrase ?

6 minutes ago, Mid said:

Like using "My body, My choice" and yellow stars. They think they are victims because they have to register a test on line. This is obviously akin to being left out to die on a barbed wire fence.

Disgusting.

6 minutes ago, Mid said:

What? You must sign in, you must vax, you must show your papers!

We're becoming a police state and I certainly don't like it. Let's not forget that those that died did so to protect our freedom.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, 00seven said:

What? You must sign in, you must vax, you must show your papers!

We're becoming a police state and I certainly don't like it. Let's not forget that those that died did so to protect our freedom.

Who? Grandma?

1 minute ago, ShortForBob said:

Like using "My body, My choice" and yellow stars. They think they are victims because they have to register a test on line. This is obviously akin to being left out to die on a barbed wire fence.

Disgusting.

Weren't you happy with your royal WE? Now you want to project what you think THEY think? Idiot, STFU.

Fuck off troll.

6 minutes ago, random. said:

What 'freedom' do you have?

Got a driver's licence?  Got your vehicle registered?  How about a tax file number and an ABN?

Do you have ot obey the speed limits and not bash up those annoying hipsters at the cafe?  Do they even make you pay for groceries before you leave the shop?

The ANZACs enlisted to get away from the crushing poverty and brutal fathers on the farm. 

They did not go there to prevent you from having to obey health directives during a pandemic.  When they got there they saw how fucked it was and deserted in droves.  Australians deserted more than any other army.  But for those who chose to serve, don't sully their reputations you fucking idiot!

Hold up. You denigrate Anzac day and those that observe it. You denigrate any that participated in any war.

You're full of shit. STFU you idiot.

2 minutes ago, 00seven said:

Hold up. You denigrate Anzac day and those that observe it. You denigrate any that participated in any war.

You're full of shit. STFU you idiot.

no he didn't denigrate anyone except those that posture and hide their pathetic self interest behind the sacrifice of millions.

You're a fucking disgrace.

11 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

no he didn't denigrate anyone except those that posture and hide their pathetic self interest behind the sacrifice of millions.

You're a fucking disgrace.

Go search an Anzac thread idiot. Search for threads that involve the memory of Australians at war. You'll see RanDUMB's an arsehole.

BTW, get fucked you stupid bitch.

Just now, 00seven said:

Go search an Anzac thread idiot. Search for threads that involve the memory of Australians at war. You'll see RanDUMB's an arsehole.

BTW, get fucked you stupid bitch.

And you're such a paragon.

I love it when Grumpy gets all patriotic on us.

Then turns around and throws grandma and grandpa into the furnace because "Freedom"

Jay in borrowed plumes, methinks.

5 minutes ago, 00seven said:

Lookit the toadies go! A pair of fucking idiots.

Random and I may sometimes be partners in crime.

However, you don't see either of us brown nosing everyone who sticks their head in here.(until they snub you, and then you repay in vitriol) It's noted and pathetic. 

Do any of you think you may have just lost the plot?  Just a little bit?  Because I think you have - in spades.

I've commented before that people who are individually sensible become raving lunatics - that was earlier in this thread, but I repeat it now.  Take a deep breath, please! 

33 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Spoke to a few mates from LBSC the other day.

The still think you're a fucking idiot.

LBSC? Largs Bay Sailing Club?  Not very relevant I would suggest.  I've sailed from there, so there's that.

5 minutes ago, Recidivist said:

LBSC? Largs Bay Sailing Club?  Not very relevant I would suggest.  I've sailed from there, so there's that.

Me too. Herons then light weight sharpies up until I was about 14. I wonder who these folks that EtS & RanDUMB spoke to are? I wonder who they were talking about?

They're making shit up, you know, lying...like they do.

8 minutes ago, 00seven said:

Me too. Herons then light weight sharpies up until I was about 14. I wonder who these folks that EtS & RanDUMB spoke to are? I wonder who they were talking about?

They're making shit up, you know, lying...like they do.

Sharpie sailors have a reputation for big parties and tall stories....

Just now, Ease the sheet. said:

The sharpie sailors have a reputation for telling stories....

Go on then, regale us with your stories from the LBSC sharpie sailors. How did you bring me into these conversations? What name did you use?

You don't know a soul from LBSC. You're a bullshitter.

The murdering Queensland government are trying their best to blame scomo and divert attention away from a further 17 people they have killed by opening the border.

Qld reports 15,962 new Covid cases, 16 deaths as Omicron wave accelerates towards Brisbane

State health minister Yvette D’Ath also used Tuesday’s press conference to savage Prime Minister Scott Morrison and the Federal Government for running a series of “chest beating ads” promoting free rapid antigen testing at public clinics before supply had even been secured in Queensland.

Tuesday’s update takes Queensland’s pandemic death toll to 45, a figure that has shot up six-fold over the past fortnight as the virus sweeps across the nation.

That is up from the 7 that died early in the pandemic. So that is 38 people who would be alive today if Apocalyptic Anna had not decided to play politics. I wonder what their relatives think of that cunt now and her 'I am keeping all Queenslanders safe' shit. What a cunt she is. And of course she is on holidays right now as the crisis she created reaches its peak. I guess the leftists believe that only Scomo should not take holidays in a crisis.

So what say you leftists? Let me guess, I am a misogynist because she happens to have a cunt as well as being one?

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

The murdering Queensland government are trying their best to blame scomo and divert attention away from a further 17 people they have killed by opening the border.

Qld reports 15,962 new Covid cases, 16 deaths as Omicron wave accelerates towards Brisbane

State health minister Yvette D’Ath also used Tuesday’s press conference to savage Prime Minister Scott Morrison and the Federal Government for running a series of “chest beating ads” promoting free rapid antigen testing at public clinics before supply had even been secured in Queensland.

Tuesday’s update takes Queensland’s pandemic death toll to 45, a figure that has shot up six-fold over the past fortnight as the virus sweeps across the nation.

That is up from the 7 that died early in the pandemic. So that is 38 people who would be alive today if Apocalyptic Anna had not decided to play politics. I wonder what their relatives think of that cunt now and her 'I am keeping all Queenslanders safe' shit. What a cunt she is. And of course she is on holidays right now as the crisis she created reaches its peak. I guess the leftists believe that only Scomo should not take holidays in a crisis.

So what say you leftists? Let me guess, I am a misogynist because she happens to have a cunt as well as being one?

Dunno what you're yelling at us for.

It's DK and his elk that wanted the borders open and the anti vaxers that in Qld that caused the failure to meet the 90% target

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I'm guessing Ana hasn't shared covid with her household.....

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

That is up from the 7 that died early in the pandemic. So that is 38 people who would be alive today if Apocalyptic Anna had not decided to play politics. 

Of the 16 that were reported today, all were on their last legs anyway....

Of the most recent deaths, three people were in their 70s, eight in their 80s, four in their 90s and one person aged over 100.

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

What a cunt she is. And of course she is on holidays right now as the crisis she created reaches its peak. I guess the leftists believe that only Scomo should not take holidays in a crisis.

I'd be interested in hearing the outrage from the Leftwit brigade, but I don't expect it.

1 minute ago, The Dark Knight said:

Of the 16 that were reported today, all were on their last legs anyway....

Of the most recent deaths, three people were in their 70s, eight in their 80s, four in their 90s and one person aged over 100.

I'd be interested in hearing the outrage from the Leftwit brigade, but I don't expect it.

This is living with covid.

The time for outrage has long gone.

Just now, Ease the sheet. said:

This is living with covid.

The time for outrage has long gone.

First Nations people have been living with bushfires for 50,000 years and the rest of us nearly 250 years, and yet you leftwits managed a lot of outrage.

What's different?

Oh yeah, the usual blind bias with you lot.

Hooray, RAT was negative!  Still have to stay home tomorrow, but after that we can go to the pub again!

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Recidivist said:

Hooray, RAT was negative!  Still have to stay home tomorrow, but after that we can go to the pub again!

My daughter was+ for 13 days before returning a negative. No symptoms whatsoever 

1 hour ago, The Dark Knight said:

First Nations people have been living with bushfires for 50,000 years and the rest of us nearly 250 years, and yet you leftwits managed a lot of outrage.

What's different?

Oh yeah, the usual blind bias with you lot.

You blame lefties for lots of problems.

Seems the only outrage is yours.

I assumed this was still in place from the beginning?

57,000 nurses freed up.

Better late than never...again. But exhausting(literally) our public health staff before taking this simple measure shows a particular brand of cruelty from our federal "government" :angry:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-18/private-hospitals-take-public-patients-omicron-covid-pressure/100764512

The federal government has re-activated an agreement with private hospitals that could see thousands of beds freed up to take COVID-19 patients from public hospitals in a bid to ease the burden on the health system.

Key points:

• The federal Health Minister says up to 57,000 nurses from the private sector will be made available to help
  • An agreement struck earlier in the pandemic will also include extra resources for aged care facilities
  • Public health systems in areas with COVID-19 Omicron outbreaks are being overwhelmed as cases continue to rise 

When the pandemic first began — and there were fears the system would be overwhelmed — the government struck a deal with private hospitals nation-wide to gain access to beds and extra staff.

In return, the Commonwealth agreed to support private hospitals while elective surgeries — their main form of income — were cancelled.

Facing a real surge in cases thanks to Omicron, Health Minister Greg Hunt announced the agreement would be re-started.

"The private hospitals agreement will see up to 57,000 nurses and [more than] 100,000 staff made available to Omicron-affected areas around the country," he said.

"It's a workforce which is skilled, planned, appropriate and available.

"They are clinically trained, they are expert [staff]."

9 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Haven't you got a woman to cuss at and abuse?

Nah, just you for now girly man. You're a bullshitter, a lying piece of shit.

Fresh from another crisis of his own making, racquet specialist Morrison declares....”no one in detention is a refugee”.

Like the virus, Joe Public and the betting markets are still not buying the bullshit.

Roy Morgan.............ALP 56.5%..........LNP 43.5%

Sportsbet.................ALP $1.40............LNP $2.75

On anti-vax street protests..........”there are very fine people on both sides”

On his own anti-vax backbench.........”we are a broad church”

Every time our Ly'in PM opens his mouth the odds widen.

9 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So you want me to out you?

You're a big boy, you do whatever you decide. It's up to you what you do.

19 hours ago, Frakka said:

Fresh from another crisis of his own making, racquet specialist Morrison declares....”no one in detention is a refugee”.

Like the virus, Joe Public and the betting markets are still not buying the bullshit.

Roy Morgan.............ALP 56.5%..........LNP 43.5%

Sportsbet.................ALP $1.40............LNP $2.75

On anti-vax street protests..........”there are very fine people on both sides”

On his own anti-vax backbench.........”we are a broad church”

Every time our Ly'in PM opens his mouth the odds widen.

Did you cheer for the Melbourne storm in this years GF? You seem to like backing losers. Polls looked even worse for him before he wiped his arse with Shorten 3 years ago.

10 minutes ago, ShortForBob said:

Well we made it.

Playing with the big boys now.

USA's Center of Disease Control has graded us top risk for travel.

Dunno whether to laugh or cry.

image.thumb.png.e88fdee985e639d1395ca09a317ab92d.png

Just for shits and giggles, look up cases per 100,000 for the UK and Australia... 

1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Just for shits and giggles, look up cases per 100,000 for the UK and Australia... 

That's why I said I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Worldometre has active rate for Oz at 1,288,812

UK 3,615,555

USA 24,874,412

Consolation is that our death rate/100k is way lower than either.

If we matched the USA and UK death rates, there would be roughly 65,000 additional dead Australians by now…..

If Australia is now high risk, by comparison, the UK and USA are death warrants.

5 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

If we matched the USA and UK death rates, there would be roughly 65,000 extra dead Australians by now…..

If Australia is now high risk, by comparison, the UK and USA are death warrants.

65k a totally misleading bullshit figure to quote in this discussion.

You have to look at the CURRENT death rates if you are comparing current infections, not historical figures which includes pre-vaccine deaths. 

15 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

If we matched the USA and UK death rates, there would be roughly 65,000 additional dead Australians by now…..

811045660_ScreenShot2022-01-20at09_27_21.thumb.png.94435a9449a6eb05a3d8b8047e669a7e.png

Not dramatically different. The higher Vax rate in Aus will explain the difference.

38 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

You need to separate out deaths before vaccine and deaths after vaccine.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

65k a totally misleading bullshit figure to quote in this discussion.

You have to look at the CURRENT death rates if you are comparing current infections, not historical figures which includes pre-vaccine deaths. 

English not your first language?

Sidecar never mentioned timeframes.....

When questioned yesterday the CHO confirmed that anyone who passes always WHILE INFECTIOUS WITH COVID is listed as a covid death.

As an example we had 16 deaths in QLD the other day- all over 70. Now each day in QLD around 500 people in this age group due each day- of all kinds of things. It stands to reason that many of these will have been infectious when the die. Some may have even been tipped over the edge by the infection- we suspect that is what happened to my father in law in mid December. But he only had a few weeks to live regardless. 

Hospitalisations are inflated by people with serious preconditions being placed in for observation. 

I am by no means a Denyer (haveing has the fucking thing twice) but we do need to put these alarmist figures in perspective.

So act like an adult, get vaxxed, wear a mask, social distance and avoid crowds.

But keep some perspective.

18 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

When questioned yesterday the CHO confirmed that anyone who passes always WHILE INFECTIOUS WITH COVID is listed as a covid death.

As an example we had 16 deaths in QLD the other day- all over 70. Now each day in QLD around 500 people in this age group due each day- of all kinds of things. It stands to reason that many of these will have been infectious when the die. Some may have even been tipped over the edge by the infection- we suspect that is what happened to my father in law in mid December. But he only had a few weeks to live regardless. 

Hospitalisations are inflated by people with serious preconditions being placed in for observation. 

I am by no means a Denyer (haveing has the fucking thing twice) but we do need to put these alarmist figures in perspective.

So act like an adult, get vaxxed, wear a mask, social distance and avoid crowds.

But keep some perspective.

500 people per day die in Qld?

Your Qld education is showing....

4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Did you cheer...................

Monday................"no one in detention is a refugee"

Wednesday......... "I never said there were no refugees in Melbourne's Park Hotel" 

I would back the drover's dog in this year :lol:

11 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Yes, he's a bit off the mark

In 2019 Queenslanders were dying at a rate of 2500-3000 per month over all age groups.

23 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

The fishing is excellent at this time of year. Must be the moon..,

15 minutes ago, random. said:

That's right LB, so that means that Anna is not killing so many people after all?

Q7L.gif

So which is it? Are the number of deaths by covid overstated or did Anna kill all those people by opening up the state? 

Can only be one or the other...

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

The fishing is excellent at this time of year. Must be the moon..,

You were being alarmist with a BS figure, just like Anna and her minions...

10 minutes ago, Frakka said:

Monday................"no one in detention is a refugee"

Wednesday......... "I never said there were no refugees in Melbourne's Park Hotel" 

I would back the drover's dog in this year :lol:

How come only Labor voters and children use emojis? You remind me of bent sailor before the last fed elections- crowing about the polls and how it will be a landslide to Shorten...and after the election night we never heard from the tool again. He ran away. Looking forward to history repeating itself. As it always does.

3 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

You were being alarmist with a BS figure, just like Anna and her minions...

Those French pallings must be hurting your arse by now.

1 minute ago, random. said:

Did you notice that there was a '?' after my sentence you quoted?

You were the one saying Anna was killing all those people.

No I am asking you. Is the great savior, the Hero of the left Accidental Anna, responsible for the deaths of everyone who has died of (or with) covid since she - and she alone- decided to open up the borders?

17 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

How come...............

Do I detect a covert yearning for the good ol' days ? the institutional corruption of Joh and the white shoe brigade ? and the one term Can-Do Newman too, whatever happened to him ? …...wait........hang on just a minute........didn't that Polish woman brush him aside ?...you know the woman that won three consecutive terms in Government with increased majorities at each election, that's her isn't it ?....the same one that snared the '32 Olympics for Queensland, is that her ?.....is that the Polish woman I keep hearing about ? :lol: